Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing

Notices

Search this Thread
Old August 24, 2012, 08:27:36 PM
Kyurem

"Hehehe..." Sabon chuckled. The Poison Jabs were severely damaging Cacturne, and somewhere along the line, Sabon believed that Cacturne had been poisoned. "You poor fool, you poor fool." He stared at the bloodthirsty Hybrid, who had Cacturne at the brink of fainting. Sabon sighed, and shrugged his shoulders, managing to keep his composure, even as his Cacturne was being beaten to a pulp. Cacturne, even while being jabbed, looked back at Sabon, ready to faint for his master's cause.

"Then so be it, fool. It may seem hypocritical, but I'll have to punish your rashness." He looked at Cacturne, who seemed ready to fall over to the barrage of Poison Jabs, looked ready.

"Cacturne, Sucker Punch!" Amidst all the jabs, Cacturne made a swift strike to Jay's face, unleashing massive damage. Sabon then snapped his fingers. "Maractus, go on and use Wood Hammer!" Maractus, once again appearing from the sky after Bouncing, came down with her solid arm and slammed it on top of Jay's head. Sabon heard a crack; at any rate, Maractus's attack could have very well cracked Jay's skull. Maractus swiftly returned in front of Cacturne and used Protect to ensure Sabon's and Cacturne's safety.

"Hmmm...so, what else have you in store for us, foolishly brash Hybrid?"
Old August 24, 2012, 08:48:41 PM
Regigigas

Jay got up and smiled blood dripping down his face. "This" He said. Then Jay floated up and saw Maractus bouncing up. "Take this!" he said rapidly hitting maractus into the ground with shadow ball. "Now I am finishing you he said as he landed on the Cactus pokemon rapidly hitting it with alternating poison jabs and shadow punches.

Last edited by john-li; August 24, 2012 at 08:48:58 PM.
Old August 24, 2012, 08:53:13 PM
Kyurem

Sabon winced. Maractus was getting pummeled. "Maractus! Now do you realize how important it is to stick to the plan!?" Maractus had let her guard down going after Jay. "Cacturne, it's time!" Cacturne used Payback once more, letting out more shock waves to blow Jay away. Maractus, freed from the barrage, used Synthesis before Bouncing back to Sabon once more. Doubtless, this Payback was the strongest yet, especially with the barrage that Jay had inflicted beforehand. Cacturne was just about ready to collapse from exhaustion. "Cacturne, not yet. Let's see how he's doing. Maractus, use Protect, and this time, don't let down your guard!" Maractus nodded and formed a shield of protection around them for the time being, while the dust cloud cleared.

Last edited by GrassPokemonFTW; August 24, 2012 at 08:53:59 PM. Reason: Bad typo. Whoops.
Old August 24, 2012, 09:04:02 PM
Regigigas

Jay stood there bloody and broken. "Hmm... Pain it actually doesn't feel good"He said smiling.
Old August 24, 2012, 09:19:51 PM
Kyurem

Sabon smiled, though signalling to Maractus to keep Protect up. "I've long discarded pain as a feeling. It only gets in the way. I can be covered in bruises and cuts, but I don't feel pain. It's a sensation I've been rid of." Sabon adjusted his suit and wiped the dust off of it. "Hmm...you truly are a strong Hybrid. Don't take it as a compliment; it's for this sole reason that I despise you all the more than these worms I've already annihilated." He looked towards Damian and Luke, both of which were still out cold. As the sun began to set, he finally realized how long he had been dealing with them.

"Now, then, Hybrid, I'm on a tight schedule. Would you like to settle things once and for all, or shall I return you to the compound with no more harm done?"
Old August 24, 2012, 09:25:12 PM
Celebi

"o....o...oh no you DONT!" Damian struggled to say
he attempted to stand up, but he was incredibly weak, and bleeding from his arm
"AUGH!!....N...Ni...Night Daze" and he struggled to use it
Old August 24, 2012, 09:29:09 PM
Kyurem

"Oh, what's this?" Sabon said, as a small spurt of dark energy emerged from Damian's hands. "Why, that's rather amusing." The dark energy that made it as far as they did ended up being blocked by Maractus's Protect anyhow. "So the Zoroark hybrid continues on. How very foolish of him. He intends on incriminating himself further? How very artless." He turned his back to Damian and Jay. "That's all you Hybrids are. Fools who don't know their place."

Sabon picked up a rock off the ground and threw it at Damian. The rock hit Damian square on the head.
Old August 24, 2012, 09:35:30 PM
Regigigas

Jay looked at Sabon. "You think I'm a fool do you well geuss what... Your the fool"Jay said.
Old August 24, 2012, 09:35:38 PM
Celebi

The Rock hit him in the face and he stayed quiet for a second...
"Artless... i have PRIDE, we all have something to fight for, for some its for life or Love or family.....I FIGHT FOR ME.. and I will not lose to a heartless human being" Damian Yelled with blood running down his face.. "SHADOW BALL"
Old August 24, 2012, 09:45:33 PM
Kyurem

The Shadow Ball came rushing towards them, but once again Maractus's Protect held up. Sabon shook his head. "How sad...you try so hard, only to fail. You persist on causing pain to yourself, fighting for a cause you know you'll never win." Sabon shifted his hair off to the side. "You Hybrids really make no sense to me...throwing away your lives for nothing. You persist on fighting us, even though the odds are stacked 10000 to 1. That's not pride. That's idiocy. See, even now, you've wasted time. My Cacturne's been given enough time to recuperate from his wounds. The odds continue to play in my favor." Sabon chuckled grimly. "I have duties to do. I don't have time to continue dealing with you pests for any longer. Cacturne, use Leech Seed."

Within the protective shield, Cacturne spread out seeds, attaching themselves onto Damian, Jay, and Luke, who remained unconscious. Cacturne, then proceeded to drain the life from them.
Old August 24, 2012, 09:46:11 PM
Regigigas

Jay smiled. "Good keep the conflict going"He said.
Old August 24, 2012, 09:52:56 PM
Celebi

The seeds began draining his life and he winced in pain
"....Im sorry im not foolish if i have a cause....you..you agents have no cause..you torture us for no reason, but my Pride gives me the will to live through everything, even this pain...Night Slash" and he dashed at Sabon and began to do an uppercut
Old August 24, 2012, 10:03:51 PM
Regigigas

Jay ripped the seed out of himself. "Now I believe it's finally time"He said. Then he started to glow.
Old August 24, 2012, 10:06:05 PM
Kyurem

The uppercut hit the protective shield, but something was different about this attack. The protective shield was beginning to shatter!

"Hm. Well done. You've managed to scratch the invulnerable shield. It won't be enough, though. Cacturne, DynamicPunch." Cacturne reared his arm back, and nailed Damian square in the stomach with the attack, sending Damian back into the crumbling walls of the alley.

"And now," said Sabon, turning to Jay. "It's your turn. Maractus, Seed Bomb." While keeping intact the Protect, though it was scratched, Maractus hurled some explosive seeds towards Jay. The seeds landed around him, and they proceeded to detonate, causing the nearby wall to collapse upon him.

"Hmph. Let this be a lesson to you Hybrids. We have our reasons to be rid of you Hybrids. I have mine, as do the other AHH members, as does every citizen of this dear city. Do not think for a second that your argument is justified; our reasons for being rid of you are simple."

"Your kind...isn't wanted here."

Last edited by GrassPokemonFTW; August 24, 2012 at 10:06:18 PM.
Old August 24, 2012, 10:08:10 PM
Regigigas

Jay was almost untouched and changing shape now glowing brighter. "Are you aware of the situation AAH agent" He said.
Old August 24, 2012, 10:10:35 PM
Kyurem

Sabon grinned. "Heh...I have no idea...but I have a feeling that things are going to get very interesting around here." Sabon chuckled a bit. "Have at you, fool."
Old August 24, 2012, 10:16:49 PM
Celebi

"UGH!!!!" as Damian tried to move... but was hit so hard the air was knocked out of him.. then he could only watch the events that were going on.
Old August 24, 2012, 10:23:13 PM
Regigigas

The glow faded off and Jay stood there now as a gengar hybrid the only changes were slight mainly involving his hair now it resembled gengar plus his eyes were almost fully red and his purple shades in his hands and hair were darker. "Now are you aware"He said.
Old August 24, 2012, 10:26:48 PM
Kyurem

Sabon stood firm, allowing Maractus to drop her Protect for rest. Sabon took a close peer at him. "So, you Hybrids can evolve as well, eh? You pests just get more and more annoying." Sabon stared down Jay with indifference. "How does this change anything? You may have increased in power, but you're still the same foolhardy Hybrid. I can deal with you as I would any other Hybrid."

Sabon signaled Maractus, who once again put Protect up. Cacturne stood out in front of Maractus, on the off chance that Jay could break through the shield, Cacturne would be able to defend.
Old August 24, 2012, 10:33:33 PM
Regigigas

Jay laughed "hahaha well I will show you"He said then he barraged maractus's protect shattering it. "Damian your turn" He said.
Old August 24, 2012, 10:38:13 PM
Kyurem

The shattering shield's remnants disappeared in the wind. Maractus, taken off guard, once again Bounced out of view. Cacturne, with the energy gained from the Leech Seed that continued to drain from Damian and Luke, was swift enough to keep out of harm's way.

"Alright..." Sabon groaned. "This has gone for far too long. I hate to admit it, but you Hybrids are really starting to get on my nerves. Cacturne, Faint Attack!" Cacturne suddenly disappeared, reappearing behind Jay and tackling him down onto the ground. Once there, Cacturne laid down a bunch of Seed Bombs, while tying Jay to the ground with Leech Seed. The Seed Bombs soon detonated, even catching Damian a little within its perimeters.
Old August 24, 2012, 10:41:16 PM
Regigigas

A cloud of dust shrouded were the seed bombs hit suddenly Cacturne was pulled into the dust and then flew out being hit up by shadow balls.
Old August 24, 2012, 10:43:14 PM
Kyurem

"Cacturne, hang on a moment," Sabon said. Cacturne landed on his back, but with enough effort, he could stand. Sabon grinned. "Looks like we're still in commission here. So, I want to finish this quickly. So are you going to actually do something, or what?"
Old August 24, 2012, 10:50:36 PM
Celebi

Damian coughed up some blood...and clung to the wall
"....Night Daze" and the attack charged in his hand
Old August 24, 2012, 10:53:40 PM
Kyurem

"Pfft, you again? You're like a cockroach. But even cockroaches can be squashed. Like so..." Maractus reemerged from the sky, landing on Damian for yet another time, before Bouncing back up again.
Old August 24, 2012, 11:00:01 PM
Celebi

This time Damian was out of the fight....
"Heh.....guess im done here...at least i put up a fight" and finally passed out from the pain
Old August 24, 2012, 11:00:36 PM
Regigigas

Jay rapidly fired at Maractus brutally hitting it. "I am going to kill that cactus".
Old August 24, 2012, 11:03:53 PM
Kyurem

While Maractus Bounced out of view, it had been visibly hit, but not fatally. "Sorry, Hybrid, but it's not like you have any other choices now. Cacturne, are you ready to take him down?" Cacturne nodded. Sabon grinned, then looked at Jay. "I have to say that you put up a good fight, but it's all over now. Cacturne, stand your ground. Wait for him to strike."
Old August 24, 2012, 11:13:23 PM
Regigigas

Jay grinned "well then bye"He said picking up Damian and Lukethen he started levitating off at a high speed.
Old August 24, 2012, 11:17:24 PM
Kyurem

"What a futile effort," Sabon groaned. "Don't get boring on me." Maractus jumped onto Jay, using Wood Hammer to send him crashing down some ways, though not to the ground. Still, it was close enough.

"Cacturne, Worry Seed!" Cacturne hurled a strange seed that inserted itself into Jay's skin, and its contents injected into Jay's bloodstream. With the Worry Seed in place, his natural Levitate ability was nullified and turned to Insomnia, causing Jay to once again crash to the ground.

"I told you, there's no escaping me," Sabon said. "Cacturne, use Dark Pulse, and Maractus, use Wood Hammer!" The two cactus Pokemon launched their consecutive attacks, inflicting massive damage. The two hurriedly jumped back anticipatingly, and Maractus set up another Protect.
Old August 24, 2012, 11:34:36 PM
Regigigas

Jay laid there unconscious barely alive from the attacks.
Old August 25, 2012, 01:48:52 PM
Celebi

Damian crawled toward Jay to check if he was ok...
"Hey...kid, you ok"
Old August 25, 2012, 02:00:29 PM
Kyurem

"Okay, that fight is over," Steven said, having watched the whole thing from his office. He turned off the monitors at his workstation, went down the stairs to the basement, grabbed a car key off of a hook on the wall, and opened a door leading to an underground parking garage. He walked up to an unmarked panel van parked near the door, got in, started it up, and left the garage, on his way to where the fight took place.

Last edited by NismoZ; August 25, 2012 at 02:01:37 PM.
Old August 25, 2012, 02:18:20 PM
Regigigas

Jay opened his eyes and nodded at Damian.

Soul woke up in a different street in pain his pokeballs were still there but they weren't in great condition. "I'm so fired"Soul said.
Old August 25, 2012, 02:22:07 PM
Celebi

"Hey can you move?, cause i need you to grab that Linoone Hybrid and run....i'll stay here and stop that Agent......that is if he's still here" Damian said
Old August 25, 2012, 02:25:24 PM
Regigigas

"I can move"Jay said.
Old August 25, 2012, 02:27:20 PM
Kyurem

Sabon had Cacturne place some more Spikes in the alleyway to prevent any possible escape. Sabon was a little concerned with Jay's Levitate ability, but Worry Seed would be in effect for some time. Still, just in case, Sabon left Cacturne to watch them while Sabon and Maractus went back to the compounds. As he was heading there, he ran across Soul, who seemed pretty ragged.

"Well, well, looky here. What are you doing here? Taking a nap? You look all shaggy and decrepit. It's disgusting." Sabon looked away from Soul and continued on to the compounds. "Pick your sorry self up. I won't have pathetic imbeciles working alongside me. You'd better clean your act up, if you lost against some Hybrids."

Sabon checked the front door to the compounds. It was locked tight. Sabon pulled out his key and opened the doors, then picking up his clipboard. He called Steven.

"I presume you're on your way here, correct? They'll be in one of the alleyways. It should be obvious which one; it has large spikes protruding at the terminals. Simply call out to Cacturne, and he'll retract the Spikes for you. That is all. Make sure those Hybrids are properly dealt with. I have more duties to do here." He shut off his Xtransceiver, then grabbed his clipboard. He continued to search the compounds, marking off names of the ones present.
Old August 25, 2012, 02:31:17 PM
Regigigas

Soul looked at Sabon. "Have you ever bin tackled by a 300 pound hybrid?"Soul said. "Well be on your way I'm busy waiting to be fired by Steven".

Last edited by john-li; August 25, 2012 at 02:31:38 PM.
Old August 25, 2012, 02:39:49 PM
Celebi

"That.....Damn....Cacturne...*cough*...Jay, you got an idea?" Damian asked
Old August 25, 2012, 02:41:03 PM
Regigigas

Jay smiled "not dying"he said.
Old August 25, 2012, 02:43:39 PM
Celebi

"Hahhaha *cough*" Damian coughed up more blood.."well...if we can get out of this we'll be laughing like crazy"
Old August 25, 2012, 02:45:36 PM
Regigigas

Jay got up. "Well we can break the spikes and get through" Jay said.
Old August 25, 2012, 02:48:06 PM
Celebi

"no sadly....i can tell. we are all incredibly weak, and Luke is still over there" and Damian tried to stand but fell back over
Old August 25, 2012, 02:53:37 PM
Regigigas

Jay staggered and fell on his knees. "But... I won't die"Jay said
Old August 25, 2012, 02:54:42 PM
Celebi

"heh...I have too much pride to die" Damian said
Old August 25, 2012, 02:59:23 PM
Kyurem

Startled by Damian's sudden movement, Cacturne was ready to throw yet another Seed Bomb. He had been standing there for quite some time and was itching to get back in action, but that would have to wait.

Sabon was walking along, collecting his last few checks on Hybrids, even going as far as the north side out of disgust of Tony's unreliability, checking off Hybrids there. He had checked off all the names, so as far as he could tell, there were no other escapees. He even went back to the area where Kyle and Justin were, to find that they, along with a Raichu hybrid, were still there.

"Oi, you three. I heard you gave Soul a rough time of things. Good to hear. He could always use the discipline," Sabon said casually. He looked at Roy and checked off his name, the last one on the list. "I'm sure you three all had a rough day today. I'm sure you're all incredibly tired." He motioned to Maractus, who swiftly planted Worry Seeds on all three of them. Placing them firmly in, the seeds began injecting its contents to nullify their abilities.

"You could say that this is your admonishment for today's hassle. Don't worry for your lives, though; these seeds are hardly life-threatening." Sabon chuckled a little before walking away from them. "I suggest you head back to your own confines before it gets dark. It gets rather difficult to navigate around here at night."
Old August 25, 2012, 03:02:11 PM
Regigigas

Roy looked at Sabon. "If you don't get rid of this seed I'll do the same to you I did to that jerk AAH guy".
Old August 25, 2012, 03:04:14 PM
Kyurem

Sabon turned back. "You can remove the seed yourself. It's already taken its effect; the seed serves no purpose now. You could even eat it if you want to. Do whatever you like with it, I could hardly care." Sabon turned away, continuing on to the exit. "Now I have to meet someone. If you have any more questions, now's the time to ask."
Old August 25, 2012, 03:06:59 PM
Kyurem

Steven got to the alley. He backed up to it, and then opened the window and looked behind him. "Cacturne?" The Cacturne retracted the spikes, and Steven quickly filled the gap so the Hybrids couldn't escape.
Old August 25, 2012, 03:08:25 PM
Regigigas

Jay got up and grabbed Damian's hand. "C'mon get up".
Old August 25, 2012, 03:19:51 PM
Celebi

"Yeah...." Damian used his remaining strength to move with Jay
Old August 25, 2012, 03:22:45 PM
Regigigas

Jay looked at the cacturne. "Die!"He yelled using his remaining strength to poison jab the cacturne.
Old August 25, 2012, 03:24:57 PM
Kyurem

Steven turned off the van, got out, and started walking towards Damian and Jay. "Hey. You two."
Old August 25, 2012, 03:25:48 PM
Celebi

Damian looked back " ....who are you" Damian asked
Old August 25, 2012, 03:29:06 PM
Kyurem

Cacturne, seeing the sudden movement from Jay, knew he was going to be hit. Before the impact made connection, Cacturne, released an ominous dark energy. The Poison Jab successfully connected with Cacturne, and the mighty cactus was felled...but not before unleashing its final trick. The dark energy swirled around Jay.

"Ah, Steven. You've arrived. And looks like Jay made another run for it. What a fool he is." Sabon turned in through the corner and smiled at the presence of another AHH officer. He then looked to Jay. The dark energy swirled around Jay and went inside his body. "Tell me, Hybrid. You wouldn't happen to know of a move known as Destiny Bond, would you? I told you that your brash behavior would be your undoing. You may have knocked Cacturne out...but not before you've outdone yourself."
Old August 25, 2012, 03:30:09 PM
Kyurem

"I'm taking you back to headquarters. Don't worry, we're not gonna kill you... yet." He opened the doors on the back of the van. "Come on. You know you can't take another fight."
Old August 25, 2012, 03:31:10 PM
Regigigas

Jay smiled and fell to the ground.
Old August 25, 2012, 03:32:00 PM
Celebi

"J...Jay.. are you going to be ok.., You.. WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM *cough*" Damian said
Old August 25, 2012, 03:45:12 PM
Kyurem

"Chances are he's gonna be fine." He walked up to Damian and tugged on his arm, bringing him towards the van.
Old August 25, 2012, 03:46:49 PM
Kyurem

Sabon grinned with delight. "It's about time that Jay was taught a lesson. Don't worry, he isn't dead. I've merely let him clock out for the day. He's taken far too much damage. You should be thanking me; he won't suffer any more pain for the next while." Sabon's evil grin then erupted.

"Now get in. I'll make you all pay dearly for knocking Cacturne out."
Old August 25, 2012, 03:47:38 PM
Celebi

"Let go of ME!, Shadow claw!" and with all of the strength he had left struck at the man who grabbed hm
Old August 25, 2012, 03:52:46 PM
Kyurem

"AUGH! DAMN IT!" Steven cried out in pain. Then, he grabbed two Pokeballs with his other hand. "So you want another fight, do you?!"
Old August 25, 2012, 03:55:18 PM
Kyurem

Sabon sighed. "You just don't know when to give up, do you? Oh well, it's your loss." Sabon snapped his fingers. Maractus, who had been nowhere to be seen before, came Bouncing down and landed once again on Damian, leaving its scar of massive damage and even more severe paralysis.

Sabon then turned to Steven, whose blood was streaming from his cheek where Damian struck him. "It probably hurts, but there's no time for pain. I've loosened him up for you, so hurry up and get him in."
Old August 25, 2012, 03:58:14 PM
Kyurem

"Alright, I should only need one Pokemon for this." He put one of the Pokeballs back, and then threw the other in the air, and a Pidgeotto was released.
Old August 25, 2012, 04:38:22 PM
Celebi

Damian was incapable of moving so he just felt someone tug him on his arm
"D...D..Damn you" Damian sputtered out
Old August 25, 2012, 04:56:22 PM
Kyurem

"Pidgeotto, you protect me. If anyone tries to go after me, you attatck." Pidgeotto nodded, and then Steven proceeded to pick up Damian and bring him into the back of the van.

Meanwhile, Luke came to. He looked around. The Cacturne had fell, and the spikes were gone. He got up and started running away from Sabon and Steven, in an attempt to make a break for it.
Old August 25, 2012, 05:08:27 PM
Celebi

"Where are you taking me....?"Damian asked
Old August 25, 2012, 05:30:01 PM
Kyurem

"Just back to HQ for now." He put Damian in the van, and then turned around and noticed Luke running away. He looked up at Pidgeotto. "Go for him." The Pidgeotto flew over to where Luke was running, and unleashed a Fly attack. It hit, and Luke fell to the ground, still conscious though. He got up, and then gave in, walking back towards the van. He would have to escape later, when he was in better shape. Meanwhile, Steven had put the others in the back of the van. He closed the doors, got back in, and headed back off to base.
Old August 25, 2012, 06:15:53 PM
Kyurem

Watching the van pull away, Sabon sighed. He would need to return to base as well, what with his injured Pokemon. He needed someone to patrol the compounds for the time being. He returned to the alleyways, where he met up with Soul again. "If your Pokemon are defeated, then here you go." Sabon tossed him a few Max Revives. "If you can pick yourself up, then you'd better go back to the compounds. Your punishment for failure will be an all-night patrol of the station. I suggest you go and meet up with Tony on the north side. Tell him that he needs to stay as well." Sabon, with those orders issued, began to walk back to HQ.
Old August 25, 2012, 06:19:19 PM
Regigigas

Soul revived his pokemon and went to where Tony was. "Hey Tony that jerk Sabon is making us patrol the compound all night"Soul said to Tony.
Old August 25, 2012, 06:27:55 PM
Celebi

Damian was grabbing his arm and wincing in pain.."So.....what are you going to do to us"
Old August 25, 2012, 07:25:22 PM
Kyurem

"I would tell you, but I honestly don't know. I'm a field agent; I don't deal with anyone once I bring them back to base."
Old August 25, 2012, 10:48:42 PM
Celebi

"At least you seem more.......Human" Damian said
Old August 26, 2012, 05:03:56 AM
Kyurem

Steven had no comment and just kept quiet and went to base. He went into the underground garage and parked in the same space he got the van from. He turned off the ignition, got out of the van, and tossed the key to someone who had been standing nearby. "Hey, Dan, I got couple more Hybrids for you." He then went inside.

Dan unlocked and opened the back doors of the panel van. He approached Damian, put his hands behind his back, and dragged him out.
Old August 26, 2012, 04:18:39 PM
Celebi

"So.....what do you people want.and i demand an answer" Damian ordered
Old August 26, 2012, 04:37:35 PM
Regigigas

Jay opened his eyes. "I feel like crap" He said. "What a dirty trick".
Old August 26, 2012, 05:38:29 PM
Kyurem

Sabon arrived at Cafe Sonata by the time the moon was beginning to emerge from the horizon. With trust that Steven had successfully admitted the Hybrids to their location, Sabon was free to kick back a little. He was greeted by the bartender in the cafe, who's voice cracked at Sabon's presence.

"O-oh! S-sabon, sir! Welcome back!" the bartender squeaked, shrinking to Sabon's serious demeanor. "Will it be the usual today?"

Sabon took a seat and sighed. "Indeed, send down a few Soda Pops." Sabon sent out his Maractus and Cacturne, the latter of which was still incredibly exhausted. Maractus was still holding up pretty well, but definitely tired. The bartender handed him three Soda Pops. Sabon handed him some Poke before giving two of them to Maractus and Cacturne, who chugged the drinks down heartily. Sabon leaned back in his seat, drinking his Soda Pop, and sighed. He briefly pondered a moment, then took out his Xtransceiver and dialed Rouge's number.
Old August 26, 2012, 05:56:03 PM
Regigigas

Soul was busy thinking walking through the streets. Then he suddenly noticed Tony was gone. "I SWEAR TO GOD!!!"He yelled in rage. "Now I get Sabon's point a little more"He said angrily.
Old August 26, 2012, 06:19:27 PM
Kyurem

This Dan guy was clearly more serious with his job than Steven was. "No matter how much you demand an answer, I still don't have to give you one." He dragged Damian into the AHH basement, and through several corridors.

"Well, you and Damian wouldn't stop fighting, that's the problem," Luke said. "I seem to be the only one who knows their limits."
Old August 26, 2012, 06:27:15 PM
Regigigas

"Wow you kidnap us in a big van and now your taking us to the end of a basement you remind me of wild drowzee" Jay said.
Old August 26, 2012, 06:43:53 PM
Kyurem

Dan said nothing. Eventually, they got to what appeared to be several prison cells. Nothing was in them except a single Skarmory hybrid, who seemed delighted to have company. "Don't worry, with the amount of a fight you put up, you won't be in here long." He pushed them into three individual cells, and closed them. They seemed to automatically lock upon closing.
Old August 26, 2012, 06:51:38 PM
Celebi

"Well Luke we had to else we would've been captured without a fight....."Damian sneered
Old August 26, 2012, 06:58:16 PM
Regigigas

"Well think of it this way well were here I can learn some new moves and drain life from my cell mate"Jay said smiling. The skarmory hybrid looked at Jay in suprise and went inro the corner cringing.
Old August 27, 2012, 01:52:05 PM
Celebi

"Thats not Necessary... our main objective is to get out of here...and Luke are you still hurt" Damian asked
Old August 27, 2012, 02:11:34 PM
Regigigas

"I feel it is but whatever"Jay said.
Old August 27, 2012, 02:38:05 PM
Kyurem

Luke rubbed his arm. "Yeah... It just doesn't really look like it cause I was only hit by a special attack."
Old August 27, 2012, 02:53:53 PM
Celebi

"Ok..now we need to find a way to get out.,we could destroy the bars...and fight anyone that comes after...but thats suicide, any of you got an idea" Damian asked
Old August 27, 2012, 03:11:03 PM
Regigigas

"Not at all now I'm going to sleep"Jay said lying down.
Old August 27, 2012, 03:52:41 PM
Kyurem

"Agreed. You can't just keep fighting, you know. You've already been caught once, ya should've learned by now."
Old August 27, 2012, 04:29:12 PM
Celebi

"Yeah we kinda did take a beating...but that agent...he felt like he wasnt human, but regardless he attacked my pride, so im going to finish him first" Damian said
Old August 27, 2012, 06:07:28 PM
Regigigas

Roy sat there he couldn't fall asleep he had nothing to do so he sat there grumpy and bored.
Old August 28, 2012, 09:53:21 AM
Keldeo

Rouge had left HQ a while before anyone came back, and was walking around town with her Braviary flying above to keep a look-out. Hearing her Xtransciever's ringtone, she answered it, "..Hello? Oh.. Sabon.. What do you want? Failed, and need my help, do you?" she asked, mentally laughing, a slight smirk appearing on her face..
Old August 28, 2012, 10:26:54 AM
Regigigas

Soul walked around with his pokemon. "Tony is so unbelievable he just left god"He said.
Old August 28, 2012, 02:43:36 PM
Kyurem

Sabon smiled. "You wouldn't know, what with you storming off. Of course I succeeded. What do you take me for?" Sabon took a sip from his Soda Pop and went on. "Well, it's you after all, and frankly, you're more reliable than, say, that ultra-amorous Tony, and that mentally depreciated Soul, but I suppose that's enough, so I'll let your baseless self-confidence off for today. But enough about that. State your current location."
Old August 28, 2012, 04:22:59 PM
Keldeo

Looking around her, she looked back down at the camara of the Xtransciever, "..I'm by the pokemon center." she replied, mentally cursing. "He succeeded?!" she mentally shouted, angry with herself for not taking over from him. "Where are you?" she asked, trying to keep a lid on her anger. If people saw her shouting into the machine, they'd think she was insane.. And that definitely wouldn't be a good thing.
Old August 28, 2012, 04:51:22 PM
Celebi

"........Luke...what happened to that other linoone friend of yours, was he captured?" Damian asked
Old August 28, 2012, 04:58:22 PM
Regigigas

Soul sat down with his pokemon. "It's not your fault guys..."He said stroking them.
Old August 28, 2012, 06:27:16 PM
Kyurem

Sabon could already tell that her anger was beginning to rise. "I'm at Cafe Sonata. I had to heal my Pokemon, after all. Got in a fight with three Hybrids who were planning on stirring up some trouble. But that aside..." Before continuing, he took another sip of his Soda Pop, emptying the bottle and sliding it off to the side. "But enough about that. I hope you're not just wandering around, correct? I thought so," Sabon continued, again not allowing Rouge a word in edgewise.

"Listen carefully. You're closer to HQ than I am. Head on back to the HQ basement, to the prison cells. There should be four Hybrids there. Extort any and all information out of the Linoone, Zoroark, and Haunter hybrids. Be relentless in your approach. I suppose I can trust you'll do things correctly? Of course I can." Sabon stood up and recalled his Pokemon. "Oh, and before I forget...tell the last Hybrid, the Skarmory, that I need to have a brief word with him. That is all."

Sabon promptly turned off the Xtransceiver so as to not receive any talkback from Rouge. He straightened out his coat and walked out of Cafe Sonata and down Narrow Street.
Old August 29, 2012, 03:20:32 AM
Keldeo

Cursing quietly when he hung up, Rouge looked up Braviary, "..Stupid idiot.. He thinks he's so high and mighty.. Braviary! Let's Fly back to HQ!" she ordered, the bird pokemon flying down low so that she could get on, then flew back to HQ.

When the pair arrived, Rouge returned her pokemon, and went inside. "..The basement.. Why did it have to be the basement.. And a ghost type hybrid.." Something about ghost-types really got to her..
Old August 29, 2012, 05:30:31 PM
Celebi

"So...i believe we've waited long enough...if we're to live we have to escape now...." Damian said