Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > General Chat > Blogs

Notices

Search this Thread
Old March 10, 2013, 02:29:11 PM
Haxorus

Post The Simple Blog of Pure

Well it is about time I made a blog, so here goes...

10/3/2013

Welcome to my blog. Most of the time, I will talk about what has been going on in my life but I might talk about what is going on around the World from time to time. Hopefully I will update this at least twice a week. (No Promises!)

Lately life has been very busy for me. I have been bogged down with exams for the past two weeks but now I have finished those.

I currently am in the process of applying for Year 12 at my school. I hope to primarly do Mathematics and other various subjects if my grades stay at the good level they are at.

Outside of school, I haven't done a terrible lot. Today was Mothers Day so I visited my Grandparents and we had a look through old family photo albums (with a few laughs at what family members looked like when they were younger!)

Well, my first blog entry has not been the most interesting but hopefully I will have some more interesting things to talk about for my next entry.
Old March 22, 2013, 12:25:33 PM
Haxorus

22/03/2013

Apologies for not updating in a while, I had a slight health scare, (which still hasn't gone completley) but I will try to update this fairly frequently.

So, it's time I tell you all what has been going on. It's mainly just been school related stuff for the majority of it. At school, I finally found out the date for the prom, which is sometime before the summer. It costs Ł20 but I am not really fussed about the monetary value, because it will be a night to remember.

Something new that has happened with myself is... I HAVE GLASSES! Yup, I have glasses because I am long- sighted in one eye and short- sighted in the other. I only have to wear them for Reading/ Using the Computer primarly but I think they are kinda cool.

Outside of school not much has happened, as I have been inside alot, as the Doctor's told me not to go outside for a few days, because of the illness I had. I won't bother with the details but I am on the mend now.

See you later amigo's, i'l update this next week.