Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing > The Official Victory Road Role-Play > Oldoak Town
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old September 4, 2012, 06:49:11 AM
Haxorus

Default Hazel-nut's Video-Journal: Oldoak Town

Reality. Hazel wakes up to it once she realizes that not everything is a dream. She sits up on her bed once she starts regaining her own energy back. She turns her head to the window where the sun is creeping from the corner of the earth and then turns to her camcorder. Hazel stares at it for a few seconds then realizes that today, her reality dream begins...becoming a Pokémon Trainer. Hazel knew that she could be one when she was 10, but she didn't think she was ready at the time. She finally crawls out of bed and slips on some Pikachu slippers that she got for my 9th Birthday, they were a little worn out but she still fit into them. Hazel grabs the camcorder and slowly, she walks downstairs...smelling the fresh scent of breakfast that mom cooks every morning.

Last edited by Super Pichu62; September 4, 2012 at 06:54:26 AM.
Old September 4, 2012, 05:24:22 PM
Shaymin

Downstairs:

Downstairs you can see a computer in the corner. The living room and the kitchen were connected to each other. Hazel's mother was in the kitchen with a heated pan. "Hello dear!" She greeted her daughter.

Last edited by teamplasma; September 4, 2012 at 05:24:38 PM.
Old September 4, 2012, 06:35:57 PM
Haxorus

"Morning mom~" I yawn. I sit down at the kitchen table as I wait for breakfast cook. I play with the fork and knife sitting on the table to entertain myself. "You know today is the day." I said with a little excitement in my mind.

Last edited by Super Pichu62; September 5, 2012 at 12:35:17 PM.
Old September 5, 2012, 05:47:06 PM
Shaymin

"Yeah." She said with a little whisper. She turned off the stove and dumped the bacon off of the first pan onto a plate. And then turned off the other burner and removed some scrambled eggs with a spatula. "Foods ready."She said and then brought both plates to the table.
Old September 5, 2012, 06:59:53 PM
Haxorus

I pause to stare at the food to fully realize that I have to eat it sometime. finally, I grab my fork and start eating the eggs a a moderate pace. Home. The warm and tasteful feeling I get every time I eat mom's meals. I notice that mom isn't too happy of my leaving for my journey, but I have an idea that might cheer her up. "Hey mom, I was just thinking...since I know you and me won't be able to communicate much...how about I record my journey with my camcorder?" I say. I show her the camcorder so that she knows what I'm talking about.
Old September 6, 2012, 04:25:25 PM
Shaymin

When Hazel asked her that question she was looking at the counter blankly. But after it was asked she perked up a little. "That would be wonderful, Honey!" She seemed very excited by this idea. "Remember, you can always use the X-Transceiver to call me." She smiled at that note.

(Is that better for you SP. )

Last edited by teamplasma; September 6, 2012 at 04:36:46 PM.
Old September 6, 2012, 05:23:42 PM
Haxorus

I nod in agreement. After finishing up breakfast, I run back upstairs with my camcorder to go pack up for her adventure. As I walk in my bedroom door, I take a quick look at my room. There are some items scattered on the floor. I quickly pick them up and place them nicely in my closet. I decide to grab my camcorder and record my thoughts while I am preparing myself to leave. I set the the camcorder on my dresser and press the record button and start the fix my hair and hat.

"Hi...so today is my first day of going on my journey. And umm...I agreed with my mom that I will record a lot of my journey. So I um will start out with this I guess. I'm still kind of deciding what Pokemon I will have to choose from. There are tons that I have to choose from and I have no idea who to choose. I love water types because they move so beautifully, fire types are just plain awesome, and grass types are really pretty too. I um still have time to choose though... But anyways, I will show you Who I chose once I get a chance. See ya."

I turn off the camcorder and start packing. About 20 minutes later I finish packing and as I walk out my room, I turn back one more time to see my room. I smile, then head downstairs.
Old September 7, 2012, 07:58:32 PM
Shaymin

Then Hazel walked outside, leaving with a happy wave to her mom.

- -

Outside was a wonderful sunny day. The sun was bright and lively shining. The outside had the smell of sweet forest. Mainly because that is what Oldoak Town is surrounded by. The town was built with 2 squares. One in the center and one was the outer edge. Houses are what made up the squares. At the back end of the town was a pond that was home to many wildlife. It was also the backyear of Hazel's house. The famous Oldoak Lab was adirectly ahead of Hazel's house but all the way across town.