Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing > The Official Victory Road Role-Play > Oldoak Town
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old September 4, 2012, 03:37:37 PM
Shaymin

Default Kosolov Journals: Beginning

The morning was warm, welcoming light into a room of a young man. Already wide awake, David Kosolov was sitting in his bedroom, thinking that now was the day he would start his journey. He looked up at the clock in his room, then picked up his back pack and proceeded to walk down the stairs to the room his mother had been relaxing in. He told her that he had to go see Professor Storax now. With a smile and a nod, she handed him his side bag, and gave him a farewell hug. He opened the doors to a blinding light, fading to reveal the town.

"Oldoak Town sure looks wonderful at this time..."
Old September 5, 2012, 01:44:55 PM
Shaymin

Outside David's home:

To the left of Davids house a small pond lay. It supplied water to the town with its clear-as-day water. It had a few fish-Pokemon swimming in it, but not close to the land like David's house is. Across the pond was a small patch of grass and some trees where a few Pokemon resided. In front of his house is another house. And dividing them is the small dirt path that guides one around the town. To the right is more forestry. It isn't like the forests across the pond though. Over here wasn't as overgrown and lively. Around the corner of the block of houses is the Lab. And that is where he was to get his first pokemon.
Old September 5, 2012, 02:04:47 PM
Shaymin

Taking in a deep breath of the fresh air. He pauses and looks into the pond, watching the fish-Pokemon swimming freely in the water. He looked back up and into the forest that lay across the pond. After years of just looking at it, he may finally get a chance to get to go into it. He proceeded down the dirt path, seeing people who were outside, but not making eye contact. Only one thing was on his mind, and now, as he turned the corner past the houses, lay that one thing. He stopped outside the labs door, and thought about what pokemon will be inside waiting, and what Professor Storax will say to him. He shrugged off that thought and opened the doors and went inside.
Old September 6, 2012, 01:43:55 PM
Shaymin

Inside David found a metallic and shiny interior. With many complex machines and computers. Many lights flashed and things were happening in a lot of these machines. That back wall was lined with desks and tables. At one of those desks was a man who seemed to be writing somthing down. He had a cart with trays on it right by the desk.
Old September 7, 2012, 12:14:13 AM
Shaymin

"Uh.... Ex.... Exscuse me. Sir? Sorry to intrude... But do you know where I may find Professor Storax?"

Last edited by Fubab_107; September 7, 2012 at 12:15:14 AM.
Old September 7, 2012, 08:25:50 PM
Shaymin

"Yes I am him. And ware you?" He said calmly.

Last edited by teamplasma; September 8, 2012 at 05:52:56 AM.
Old September 7, 2012, 11:45:01 PM
Shaymin

"Oh...I.... Uh..." He said nervously.
"I'm... David.... Kosolov.... I was.. uh... Told to come here to.... receive my first Pokemon..." He said as he clenched his tags hanging from his neck.
Old September 8, 2012, 05:57:34 AM
Shaymin

"You dont need to be so nervous. I am not intimidating, am I?" Ha laughed at his own sentence. "It is nice to meet you, David. And yes you have found the right person, I am the man that is suposed to supply young trainers with Pokemon an Items." He moved around a little in his desk chair. "What are you planning on doing once you leave here, David?" Storax questioned.
Old September 8, 2012, 03:01:41 PM
Shaymin

"I hadn't thought about that exactly." He looked behind him towards the door.
"... I guess I just wanted something different than just remaining here..."
Old September 8, 2012, 08:23:44 PM
Shaymin

"Have you ever considered taking on the Pokemon League? You dont have a Pokemon yet, but you should think about that." He looked at the ground and then looked back. "Well... Lets get you that Pokemon!" He walked over to a cart of Pokeballs and scooted it over to him. "Here are 18 Pokemon. I have only one of them for you. You may pick which ever that you want. Feel free to meet any that you would like to."
Old September 8, 2012, 10:25:51 PM
Shaymin

He turned away to think about the Pokemon League for a second. He shook it off and pulled his attention back to Storax and the cart he had pulled over. He stood there, staring at all the pokeballs that lie in front of him. Constant thoughts ran though his head. "Which one.... Which one....." After many seconds of looking over his choices, he picked up the fourth one from the left, the one that was labelled for Chikorita. He held the ball towards Professor Storax, "I'd like this one, please!" He said with some enthusiasm in his voice.
Old September 9, 2012, 07:45:14 AM
Shaymin

"Are you sure? You may look at it, or release it from it's ball before you choose." Professor never liked it when Trainers did that. They should get to know their pokemon before taking them away.
Old September 9, 2012, 12:35:51 PM
Shaymin

"well... If you say so." David, then reaches his arm towards an empty space in the lab and lets the Chikorita out of its pokeball.
Old September 9, 2012, 02:42:19 PM
Shaymin

A red light zig-zagged from the PokeBall, which soon formed into a Pokemon. Out came a light green Chikorita. It made a little cheerful sound, then waved its leaf around like it was just stretching it's body out.
Old September 9, 2012, 03:46:38 PM
Shaymin

He stared at it, then smiled and slowly crouched down to it.
"Hey there little buddy, I'm David." He said as he stretched his hand towards the little Chikorita.
Old September 9, 2012, 05:45:14 PM
Shaymin

Chikorita rubbed it's head on David's hand. It made a little sound of jot as it rubbed it's head. "Chikorita really seems to like you!" The Professor said. He knew that David had made the right choice.
Old September 9, 2012, 08:33:46 PM
Shaymin

He continued to pet the Chikorita. Then he made a realization and quickly turned to Professor Storax.
"This is really embarrassing. But...... What gender is this Chikorita." He whispered to Professor Storax.
Old September 10, 2012, 03:37:49 PM
Shaymin

"Here! I can tell you!: Said Storax. He then picked up Chikorita and took her to one of the machines near the wall. It was metal like the others but it had a square-box indent in the middle of it. The box was green and grid-like. Storax simply placed Chikorita in the box and pressed a button. The button made the machine have likes that shined in lines like a scanner. While the Pokemon was being scanned he said to David, "This will scan any pokemon and tell you everything about them. But only the basic things will be in big, bold lettering.

Pokémon Sprite 152
Chikorita
Male - Overgrow - Level 5
Growl - Tackle

"Here you go!" He said, smiling at the screen.
Old September 10, 2012, 05:27:39 PM
Shaymin

He stares at the screen for a little bit, lost in thought over something. He then snaps his fingers and comes to something.
"Everard! I'll call him Everard! What do you think?" He turns to Professor Storax.
Old September 11, 2012, 04:19:41 PM
Shaymin

The professor looked at him once he was spoken to. "Hmm.... I actually like it! It is very suiting for this amazing Pokemon, in my opinion. Nice choice" He smiled back at the screen directly after answering the question.
Old September 13, 2012, 01:24:13 AM
Shaymin

David started to pet the Chikorita as it sat on the machine.
"So Professor, am I almost ready to head out?"
Old September 13, 2012, 05:14:05 PM
Shaymin

"I do not believe that I have anything else to tell you. Have fun on your journey."

Last edited by teamplasma; September 16, 2012 at 02:31:19 PM.
Old September 15, 2012, 07:03:20 PM
Shaymin

David picks up the little Chikorita and places him on his shoulders. He grabs the pokeball that the chikorita had been held in and heads to the door, before leaving turns to Storax.
"Thank you Professor, and before I go. Is it alright if I keep him out of his ball?"
Old September 16, 2012, 02:34:38 PM
Shaymin

"Only if you are cautious if you do. Pokemon of more susceptible to illness when out of their Pokeball. Also only if your pokemon are okay with it, some actually like their Pokeball a lot more. So just be possitive while doing it." He said informatively. Storax had been scratching his chin while speaking, thinking about all the things he must warn the trainer about.

Last edited by teamplasma; September 16, 2012 at 02:35:21 PM.