Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing > The Official Victory Road Role-Play > Oldoak Town
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old September 9, 2012, 09:25:03 AM
Keldeo

Default Beginning of a Sky High adventure!: Oldoak Town

Sky quickly rushed out of her house, her scarf fluttering in the wind as she looked around Oldoak Town for a few seconds, before looking down with a massive smile. "This is it! It's time to get ready! It's time to go!" Running past a few random people, she found herself infront of the lab in the town, and stared at it, a little bit nervous to go inside and start her journey.. Or her story, as her father had called it. "Yo! I'm here to, um, get a pokemon!" she shouted at the door, with a cheerful tone of voice.
Old September 9, 2012, 02:37:46 PM
Shaymin

(Wow, you did that quick. I dont even know if you live here, or where you are from. Or what...)

Inside the Lab there was many shiny and dazzling machines making futuristic noises and flashes. The walls were all metal-panels and bolts, which reflected the lights really well. The floor was made out of the same thing but a darker color of it, but mad your shoe-clicks sound really loud. The far end of the square building was all tables, computers and desks. But no one sat at any of them. In fact, no one was in the Lab at all. It was only Sky. Where was the Professor?

Last edited by teamplasma; September 9, 2012 at 02:38:08 PM. Reason: Adding color
Old September 10, 2012, 10:21:32 AM
Keldeo

(..Oh, if you're talking about Sky getting to the lab quickly, I'm sorry! I'm a bit excited to start off the RP, y'know? And if you're talking about the speed of the posts, I live in the UK. For the record, Sky lives in Oldoak and is Unova. Where in Unova? I dunno. I'll make it up later, if that's okay.)

Sky blinked a few times, noticing that it seemed like she was the only one around. "Okay.. This is a bit odd.. Professor! You're not messing around, are you?!" she called, having entered the lab shortly after her declaration. "Or are you out..?" she whispered to herself, walking forwards and staring at the tables in disbelief. "But where did your aides go..?" she added, flopping down on one of the chairs infront of one of the desks, her smile gradually fading.

Last edited by Roxas; September 10, 2012 at 10:24:45 AM. Reason: More detail's always great, eh? And colour is even better!
Old September 10, 2012, 04:56:50 PM
Shaymin

When sky sat in that chair of the desk, the door of the lab opened. in came a man, he had nice light-brown hair and a long lab coat on (see the About page for an image). He looked over to the girl in his chair immediately. He gave her a puzzled look and then said, "I see you found my chair."
Old September 15, 2012, 11:58:16 AM
Keldeo

"This is your chair? Oh, sorry..!" Sky stood up almost immediately, "I just thought it might be a good idea to sit down, after all the running I've done to get here. I've been really excited to become a trainer, you know." she added, nodding when she was finished.
Old September 15, 2012, 03:20:04 PM
Shaymin

Professor Storax had a light look on his face. "Haha,no I dont mind, you sit." He gave her the time to sit. "I am glad you would like to become one. "Now what is your name?"