Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing

Notices

Search this Thread
Old September 23, 2010, 04:10:59 PM
Celebi

Default The Sinnoh Files

FOR JASON_HENGE AND BLAIR_WILLOW ONLY.

The streets of Jubilife City was full of its normal hustle and bustle. Jason and his Pokemon, Stunky, moved through the crowds. It was mid-morning, but too early for Jason to be up. He was unaware what happened during his half-sleep slumber this morning. Somehow his traveling partner talked him into giving her all his money to go shopping... again. With a big yawn from both trainer and Pokemon, they stepped into the shopping plaza of the large city. Jason noticing his Pokemon starting to drift back to sleep so he picked up the small Pokemon and carried him through the plaza. "Blair..." He called out between yawns. "Where is she? How can she get up this early when we were up so..." He trailed his sentence and glanced up at a banner stretched across the side of a building. He groaned, "50% Off Sale? Everything must go? That's not good... Blair! Where are you?" He called out again, hoping he still had some money left.
Old September 23, 2010, 05:46:30 PM
Linoone

Blair squealed with delight as she went from vendor to vendor in the small marketplace in Jubilife. Flare, her Growlithe, followed her adamantly, not wanting to get lost in his master's shopping frenzy. "Oooh, I think I'll take a few of these too." She picked up a small box of necklaces. "Ahh. How I love shopping." She giggled and continued going through the vendors until she heard her name. "Hm?" She looked around. "Who said my name?" She stood still for a second before shrugging it off and looking around more. "Hmm. I should probably get something for Jason." She glanced at a few vendors before finding a fair-sized white backpack. "Oooh. I bet he'll love that. Stunky can sleep in it while we walk." She looked down at Flare and smiled. After purchasing the bag, Blair checked the amount of money she had left. "Hm. I spent a lot more than I thought." She looked at the several bags around her and then at the money wallet again. "Only 200 Poké left... Jason'll be angry..."
Old September 24, 2010, 02:22:31 PM
Celebi

A loud growl escaped from Jason's stomach. He had skipped breakfast. The tired trainer collapsed back on a bench and slumped over. "Blair... where are you..." He mumbled, mostly to himself. Stunky slipped out of his arms and landed on the ground. The Pokemon yawned and curled up in a little stinky ball to sleep. Jason sat back and started at the sky. "Such a pretty day... I could just...zzzz...." He closed his eyes and drifted to sleep.

Stunky whined, not liking the hard cold ground. He got up and looked around for a better place to sleep. The wind blew and a familiar smell hit his nose: Blair's expensive perfume. He perked up and got excited. Stunky jumped to Jason's lap and pawwed at his master's vest. Jason mumbled, "Grandma, get Monferno away from me..." Stunky growled some, jumped out of Jason's lap, turned around and hit Jason with a Poison Gas attack. The gagging smell hit Jason with full force. Jason woke up, coughing and gasping for clean air. "Stunky! Can you please stop doing that?" He coughed a little and caught sight of Blair in the distance. "Hey! Blair! I finally found you! You took all my money!"
Old September 24, 2010, 03:22:04 PM
Linoone

Blair giggled as she ran over towards Jason, but stopped short when she caught a whiff of Stunky's Poison Gas. "Awww, Stunky. Why'd you have to go and do that?" She covered her nose. "Sorry Jason. I got a little carried away with shopping. But we've still got about 200 Poké left. It's not much, but it'll get us somewhere. I did get some good things though." She smiled some, trying to hold her breath as best as possible. Flare was writhing on the ground, his nose being more sensitive to the Poison Gas smell than any of the others.
Old September 24, 2010, 04:10:15 PM
Celebi

Jason groaned, "200? Just 200? Blair! I had over 5000 Poke, and most of that was from my grandmother." He sat back down and stared at the ground. "But if you're happy, I guess it's okay. Just please, no more shopped sprees. I knew staying here overnight was a bad idea. I just didn't know there was going to be a sale." He sat back up and scooted over for Blair to sit. "What did you get? More fashionable collars for Flare?"
Old September 24, 2010, 04:26:10 PM
Linoone

Blair blinked a few times and looked down. "Sorry. When I shop I get carried away..." She picked through the bags. "I did get him a few. But they were a steal at only 400 Poké a piece. I got me some necklaces and earrings. I got you this nifty bag." She smiled and pulled it out. "Stunky can sleep in there while we travel when he gets tired." She looked in another bag. "And I got you a cap since it's probably gonna start getting warmer."
Old September 24, 2010, 04:42:43 PM
Celebi

Jason looked up. "A bag? For me? I already have one, but that is nice... And Stunky can fit in here." He took it with a smile. "Hey, Stunk, come here. Let's see how it fits." Stunky gave a glare, but walked to the bag. He sniffed it and struggled some to get in. Jason helped and stood up, carefully putting the bag on. "How do I look? Whoa, Stunky... You're a little heavy." Stunky growled some and gave Jason a headbutt. "Ow! Calm down. I was kidding... a little. I don't think you can stay in here. You'll break my back." He laughed until Stunky headbutted him again. Jason fell to his knees trying to get Stunky off his back.
Old September 24, 2010, 04:47:28 PM
Linoone

Blair giggled a little and leaned forward, pulling Stunky out of the bag. "It's okay little guy. You can just ride on his head instead." She winked, giggling some more. "Well, at least we'll have an extra bag for supplies and what not, either way. It's better to be prepared." Flare jumped up on the nearest bench and curled up in a ball. Blair smiled some. "Guess we got up a little too early. Do you guys wanna go back to the Center and get some extra sleep?"
Old September 24, 2010, 05:11:00 PM
Celebi

"Yes please." Jason released a huge yawn. Stunky chuckled a little, liking Blair's idea and even tried to jump to Jason's head.

"Blair... Our next stop will be Oreburgh. It's my first gym battle. I know he uses Rock types. I'm a little nervous. Stunky may not win this." Jason glanced at Blair, thinking over his future problems. "I wonder if there are any Pokemon that could help me. I would like to get something to send Grandma after I win to show her I caught a Pokemon instead of relying on Stunky all the time." Jason sighed a little and let his eyes shut. Stunky stopped misbehaving and moaned some. He jumped out of Blair's arms and nudged Jason's legs, trying to get him out of his funk.
Old September 24, 2010, 05:17:51 PM
Linoone

Blair nodded. "If I'm not mistaken, while in the marketplace I heard people talking about a Grass type Pokemon that lives around here. I think it was called Bud-something... It's worth checking into. After all, Grass types trump Rock types majorly. I wouldn't be able to enter Flare. Rock types are bound to know Ground based moves which are pretty effective against Fire types." She sighed some. "Maybe I'll catch one of these Grass types too."
Old September 24, 2010, 05:25:39 PM
Celebi

"Are you, the princess of everything, going to enter a gym battle?" He giggled some, playing around. "But a Grass Pokemon would be nice. Stunky can easily get me one. Poison attacks are really effective against Grass." He smiled, picking Stunky up. "Oh! I think the Pokemon you're thinking of is Budew. They're really cute. You'd look good with one. And they evolve into Roserade eventually. Such a beautiful trainer deserves a beautiful Pokemon." Jason smiled some, trying to be charming to the only girl that would willingly talk to him. He stood up. "Go back to the Center. I'm going to bargain up some supplies. It's suppose to be half a day to Oreburgh. We'll leave around 2 so we can get there around dark. Sound good?"
Old September 24, 2010, 05:29:10 PM
Linoone

Blair giggled and tackled Jason playfully, allowing him to keep his balance. "Sounds like a good idea. This Budew Pokemon sounds cute." She kissed his cheek. "Oh!" After digging in one of the bags, she pulled out Flare's old collar. "You could probably make a bit of money off this old thing. It's still valuable, but Flare doesn't like it anymore. We paid about 2000 Poké for it when it was first released. You could probably get at least four or five hundred off it."
Old September 24, 2010, 05:40:56 PM
Celebi

He blushed from the kiss. It took him by surprise. He took the collar and smiled dreamingly. "Sure, anything for you Blair. You'll get that fried rice platter." He spun around a few times, looking drunk on love, and staggered away. He tripped over Stunky and fell flat on his face. Stunky squirmed and tried to get free, even releasing another Poison Gas on Jason.
Old September 24, 2010, 05:50:53 PM
Linoone

Blair giggled. "Just remember I'll be at the Center. And try to make sure you're back in time. I don't wanna travel when it gets too dark out. Who knows what kinda bugs could be lurking out at night?" She shivered at the thought of insects. "Anyway, I'll be going now. I hope everything goes well." She called to Flare and they headed to the Pokémon Center to get some well needed rest and relaxation. She climbed into a bed with Flare curled up next to her and drifted off to sleep, unable to wait for the afternoon.
Old September 24, 2010, 06:25:29 PM
Celebi

Jason recovered, mainly to get some fresh air and went shopping. He was able to get more than what Blair had mentioned. With a little more spending money, he bought several Potions and PokeBalls for them to use and used the rest of the money for Pokemon food. He eased his way back to the Pokemon Center and slipped into the room. He looked at Blair and carefully put Stunky on the bed then disappear into the bathroom to wash the Poison Gas stink off him. Stunky squirmed around and nudged his way under Blair's arm as she slept. He got comfortable and drifted to sleep.
Old September 24, 2010, 06:48:15 PM
Linoone

A fair bit of time passed before Blair woke from her nap. She yawned and sat up, observing her surroundings and remembered where she was. When she noticed Stunky, she smiled. "Jason's back then." She got up and started looking for him. "Jason? Where are you?" Over in the bed, Flare snuggled up to Stunky, his nose not bothering him in his sleep. As Blair was looking for Jason, she passed a mirror and noticed the mess her hair had fallen into. "I absolutely cannot be seen out in public like this. I might as well take a shower." She picked up a towel and headed into the bathroom.
Old September 24, 2010, 07:20:44 PM
Celebi

Jason was out of the shower, after his fifth one. He was able to scrub some of his skin off with the scalding hot water to give him a somewhat neutral smell. He had his pants on, but he remained shirtless as he started into the mirror at himself. He was debating if he needed a shave or could wait until tomorrow. Jason rubbed his jaw and cheeks, unable to come to a conclusion. He was so deep in thought, he didn't hear Blair stirring outside of the bathroom.
Old September 24, 2010, 07:32:14 PM
Linoone

Blair undressed in their room and set her dirty clothes on the bed. She pulled out a new outfit and set it down on the bed near her pillow. Before entering the bathroom, she wrapped her towel around herself and tried the knob. It was unlocked. "Hm. Guess Jason finished up." She pulled it open and walked in, looking down at the floor as she headed towards the shower.
Old September 24, 2010, 08:10:50 PM
Celebi

Jason was snapped out of his personal problem and glanced at the door, "I'm in..." He started to say, but stopped seeing an almost naked (to him) Blair walking right for him. A blush filled his face and he stumbled back, "Blair! What are you doing!? I don't know what you're thinking, but I'd like to keep this formal and strictly business!" He slipped over a bath mat and fell into the empty tub, still beet red with embarassment.
Old September 24, 2010, 08:25:47 PM
Linoone

Blair looked up and immediately went red. "I-I'm sorr- I didn't know..." She took a few steps back towards the door. When she saw Jason fall into the tub, she giggled softly and went over to help him up, holding her towel with one arm. "I'm sorry. I woke up and didn't know you were here. I figured that you had gone to get something and I needed a shower, so I just came in. If you're not finished, I can leave and let you."
Old September 24, 2010, 08:42:15 PM
Celebi

He sat up, "No... I'm done. I was just-" He stared at her and realized he was right in view of a certain part, or parts, of her. He turned red again and just stared. "Um... Blair." He looked up at her face. "Nothing. Have a good shower. We should leave after you're done." He scrambled to his feet and rushed out of the bathroom to collapse on the bed. His mind was racing from the previous events. Was he actually falling in love with Blair? They were friends.
Old September 24, 2010, 09:10:43 PM
Linoone

Blair blinked a few times, confused by Jason's unusual behavior. "I should be done in about thirty minutes," she called out the door. Immediately after, she de-toweled and turned on the hot water, stepping into the steam. She closed her eyes and went over what had just happened. Why was he staring like that? It was kinda different... I wonder if he likes me? She giggled some at the thought of her and Jason being a couple. Well, we are friends...
Old September 24, 2010, 09:30:00 PM
Celebi

He sat on the bed for a while until a chill ran down his fully exposed spine. "Hm?" He realized now he walked out of the bathroom without his shirt, vest or tie. "Great..." He moved to the top of the bed and snuggled under the covers. "I don't like being cold. Flare, Stunky... Please move your furry flanks over here and keep me warm!" He whined like a child.
Old September 24, 2010, 09:40:30 PM
Linoone

As Blair soaked in the shower, Flare listened to Jason. He stood up and moved over to Jason, sitting on his stomach. He let out a soft rumbling in his throat, almost like a purr. He snuggled up more again Jason's skin, enjoying the feel of it against his fur.
Old September 24, 2010, 09:55:21 PM
Celebi

Jason let out a strange giggle. Flare's fur was warm and soft. He put his arms around the Growlithe and started to pet him. "Wow... Blair has maintained your fur perfectly. I had no idea it could even feel like this. So much softer than the prickly mess Stunky has."
Old September 24, 2010, 10:07:28 PM
Linoone

Flare made his purring sound again. A while later, Blair opened the door to the bedroom and quickly pulled it shut again when she saw Jason laying on the bed. "Erm... Jason?" She called through the crack in the door. "Would you care to hand me my clothes? They're laying near the pillows. I need to get changed and then we can head out to Oreburgh, okay?"
Old September 24, 2010, 10:12:25 PM
Celebi

He turned red again. "U-um... what?" He sat up and saw her clothes he was sitting on before. "Oh... Of course." He got up and shakingly picked up her clothes. With a lot of hesitation, he made his way to the bathroom and handed the clothes to her. "H-here." He gulped, letting his eyes wander to see if anything was visible.
Old September 25, 2010, 08:32:12 AM
Linoone

Blair smiled softly through the crack in the doorway and reached for her clothes. "Thanks Jason. I probably should have taken them in there, but I didn't think anything of it. I'll be ready in just a short bit, and then we can leave." She smiled again and pulled the door closed and began to dress. When finished, she opened it again. "All set."
Old September 25, 2010, 05:24:28 PM
Celebi

Jason was sitting on the bed, still shirtles. "Heh... So you are. I'll take me a few minutes to get my shirt and vest back on." He remained seated for a few more minutes and sighed. "Blair... We need to talk. That thing that happened in the bathroom... I just want you to know that I will never walk in on you, even on accident, like that. I really like you, Blair, but just as a friend. If things get too serious between us, it's going to be weird traveling together." Jason continued to ramble on, letting Blair know that what happened before Blair's shower was really bothering him. He got up and walked past her. "I really like you, Blair. Maybe as more than a friend, but I don't need you to be anything more. I know that sounds a little mean... But it's the best option we have to travel together." He walked into the bathroom to get dressed.
Old September 25, 2010, 05:36:02 PM
Linoone

Blair listened to him and when he was gone she sat down on the bed thinking everything he had said over. Was it possible that Jason really did like her as more than a friend? He seemed to be so defensive about it that Blair couldn't be sure. She sighed heavily and laid back on the bed. "Flare, what am I gonna do? I do like Jason... I know he's a good friend of mine, but I dunno... I mean, he is cute and we got along really well. Do you think a relationship is a good idea?" She looked at her little fire pup and he snuggled against her, curling into a ball. "You're no help..." She sighed again and waited on Jason to get out of the bathroom.

Last edited by Blair_Willow; September 25, 2010 at 09:59:51 PM.
Old September 25, 2010, 09:58:17 PM
Celebi

Jason came back out of the bathroom. His shirt was all wrinkled now and his vest looked dirty. He let out a sigh and withdrew Stunky into his PokeBall. "Come on... Before it gets any later." He picked up his belongings and soon they checked out of Pokemon Center. With the two of them back on schedule, Jason was beginning to feel better. He led Blair to the nearest exit of the city but paused on the road. "Hey... Those weird people are bothering that old guy. Hey! That's Professor Rowan! Wow, I can't believe it's really him. Grandma's told me so much about him. He's suppose to be really amazing." Jason became a little fanboy and squealed in delight. His happiness was crushed when the strange people sent out their Pokemon and tried to snatch Professor Rowan's briefcase away.
Old September 26, 2010, 04:02:50 AM
Linoone

Blair followed after Jason until he stopped. She looked where his eyes went and saw the Professor. "I think I've heard of him..." When she saw the thugs' Pokemon trying to steal Rowan's briefcase, she gasped in shock. "What on earth could they want with a Professor's briefcase?" She looked down at Flare. "Jason, I think we're going to have to get over there and help him. Whoever these guy are, they're definitely not good if they're using Pokemon on another human being. We've gotta protect Rowan, and his briefcase. They clearly want it for something." She looked at him. "Are you with me?"
Old September 26, 2010, 07:59:50 AM
Celebi

"Right! Stunky, let's go!" He hurled out the PokeBall to release Stunky. The Pokemon flew out and looked at Jason. "Stunky, we have to help someone. I hope you're up for that." Stunky gave a nod.

Meanwhile, the two strangely dressed people looked at Jason and Blair. "Well... Looks like we have some wanna-be heroes. Go play somewhere else kids." Professor Rowan turned around, "Jason?"

"Oh my Par, he knows my name!" Jason started to swoon like a girl.

"It looks like the good professor has some partners! Go, Zubat, take care of them!" One of the grunts cried out, a little surprised that Rowan knew one of them.
Old September 26, 2010, 02:16:59 PM
Linoone

"Alright, Flare. You ready to fight?" Her Growlithe made a harsh growl and started yipping loudly. "That's what I thought." When Rowan called Jason's name, Blair's eyebrow twitched at his reaction. "Jason, this isn't the time to be all lovey dovey obsessed. Let's get to it."

Blair looked at the Zubat the grunt had called out. "I"ll take this one." Flare jumped forward. "Flare, launch an Ember attack!" The fire pup opened it's mouth and released a small jet of fire from it's mouth.
Old September 26, 2010, 03:16:07 PM
Celebi

"Zubat, Supersonic!" The grunt yelled as the Zubat flapped around. The other grunt snatched briefcase and ran off. Jason gasped, "Hey! Blair, do you need Stunky's help? That guy is getting away."

Professor Rowan took out a PokeBall, "Stealing is wrong. Torterra, Earthquake!" Rowan's Pokemon appeared, let out a roar and stomped the ground, sending an Earthquake focused on the fleeing grunt. The attack tripped him up. Rowan's face remain emotionless as he ordered another attack, "Rock Tomb!" Torterra growled and sent large rocks to trap the grunt to the ground.

Jason stared and got teary eyes. "Wow... He's so amazing. Right, Blair?" He turned to her, then remembering about her battle with the other grunt's Zubat.
Old September 28, 2010, 05:52:51 PM
Linoone

Torterra's Earthquake made the ground rumble underneath Flare. He lost his balance and the Zubat's Supersonic made a direct hit, causing him to stumble about, confused. "Flare! Snap out of it boy!" She started rummaging through her bag, trying to find a berry to cure his confusion.
Old September 28, 2010, 06:15:52 PM
Celebi

Stunky fell to the ground from the terra shock. He saw Flare get hit and the opposing Zubat flying in for another attack. He let out a growl and ran between them to release a Poison Gas, both to snap Flare back to normal and turn the Zubat away.

Rowan turned, "Torterra..." His Pokemon turned around and growled. The other grunt gasped, "Gah! Forget this! Zubat, return!" He recalled his Pokemon and ran off.

"H-hey! Wait for me!" The grunt on the ground cried out, trying to get free. Rowan walked to him, took his briefcase back and walked to Flare. He knelt down and sprayed a Full Restore on the Growlithe, "There you go."

Jason ran to Blair, "Are you okay?" He took her hand.