Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old January 15, 2011, 08:10:46 AM
Keldeo

Default The Dream Beyond the one star

In a time.. Far into the future.. The world has been united by one ruler, a boy called Gareth James. He was in the beginning a very kind leader, but with the great power, came great corruption. He became a tyrranical ruler, wishing to kill off those he doesn't want or like, marry the hot girls, employ strong men, and rule forever. He really wants to become a god, and, by marrying 7 princesses, he can obtain the power to destroy what he ruled over. A group of rebels wish to stop Gareth James before he can succeed, and save the 7th princess before he can marry her. Later in the story, Gareth James will marry another princess, and.. The rebels have to stop him from destorying what they love. The rebel army is led by a boy who prefers to keep quiet, known as Gareth. The 7th princess they must save is called Evie.

Sign-up sheet
Name-
Title- (As in, "Silent Hero" or something.)
Age-
Gender-
Weapons- (Up to three)
Side- (Rebel, or Knight? Knights are on the side of Gareth James.)
Powers- (Up to two)
Appearence-
Personality-
Quote- (A quote from the character)
Other-

Here's mine. I'm playing Gareth James, the leader of the rebel army, Gareth, and Princess Evie. Plus another character.

Name- Gareth James
Title- Ruler of Oblivion
Age- Unknown
Gender- Male
Weapons- Scythe of darkness
Side- He is Gareth James, so.. Knight.
Powers- Complete control over darkness, and over his knights' minds. Later on, with the god-like power, he pretty much is like Kefka in FF6's final battle.
Appearence-

Personality- Already pretty much explained..
Quote- "It's time.. To destroy everything!"
Other- If he had a theme song, it would be http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cob-cYK7UwY

Name- Gareth
Title- Silent Hero
Age- 13
Gender- Male
Weapons- Keyblade.
Side- Rebel
Powers- Control over the power of Light. Once Evie confesses her love, both he and Evie are able to use "The Power Of Love"
Appearence-

Personality- Prefers to keep quiet, earning him his title. When in battle, he battles in a calm, focused way, hoping each hit hits.
Quote- "...Whatever."
Other- If he had a theme song, it'd be http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEvO_KFzAf0

Name- Evie
Title- Stubborn Princess
Age- 14
Gender- Female
Weapons- Two handguns
Side- Neither in the beginning, but Rebel later on
Powers- Evie has control over flowers, making them appear from nowhere to strike her enemys, sadly, this doesn't work on Gareth James until she confesses her love for someone, allowing Gareth and Evie to use a move called "The Power Of Love"
Appearence-

Personality- As her title suggests, she is very stubborn, not wanting to marry Gareth James. In battle, she open fires on her enemys, instead of taking the time to aim.
Quote- "Love won't ever lose!"
Other- If she had a theme song, it'd be http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ejz_...eature=related

Name- Ben
Title- Elemental Master
Age- 14
Gender- Male
Weapons- A gun and a buster sword like Cloud's.
Side- At first Knight, then Rebel
Powers- Control over fire and heat, plus Elemental shots from his gun.
Appearence-
Personality- Very laid back, perferring to just live his life how he wants, instead of fighting for no reason. He pretty much talks for Gareth, despite not being second in command in the Rebel Army. As a knight, he is a lot like Demyx.
Quote- "Oh come on! Live it how you want!"
Other- If he had a theme song, it would be http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO_70TBTTiY

-Approved Characters-
Gareth James -Ruler Of Oblivion- (Roxas)
Gareth -Silent Hero- (Roxas)
Evie -Stubborn Princess- (Roxas)
Ben -Elemental Master- (Roxas)
Sabina -Magical Knight- (Jenova)
Michael -Guardian Angel- (Ultimaraichu)

Last edited by Roxas; January 15, 2011 at 09:44:42 AM. Reason: Needed to add something
Old January 15, 2011, 08:48:57 AM
Charizard

Name-Sabina
Title- Magical Knight
Age-18
Gender- Female
Weapons- Golden Lance
Side- Rebel
Powers- Ultima and Flare (Last two spells)
Appearance- Short, blonde hair, bright blue eyes, Blue skinny jeans and black tight tank top, reaching her naval.
Personality- Very playful and cheery, but can get dead serious in a second.

Last edited by JJ; January 15, 2011 at 08:49:33 AM.
Old January 15, 2011, 08:51:53 AM
Keldeo

Approved~ Time to add to the list..
Old January 15, 2011, 09:27:07 AM
Haxorus

Name: Michael
Title: Guardian Angel
Weapon: Left hand: Oathkeeper, Right hand: Starseeker
Side: Rebel
Powers: Plasma Attacks, he can summon two female Azure Angels to help him.
Appearance: Light dark skin. Brown eyes. Black hair w/ widows peak. Black and white striped T-shirt, black jean shorts, black and white patterned sneakers, black cap. Azure angels have light skin, blue eyes, blonde hair, white shirt, blue jeans, white and blue sneakers, and white little angel wings.
Here's a reference.
Personality: A little timid, but gets along with others. When in battle, he seeks out his enemy's weakness, then attacks.
Quote: "Nice!"
Other: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6zDDIuT7Mk Theme

Last edited by UltimaRaichu; January 21, 2011 at 04:33:03 PM.
Old January 15, 2011, 09:43:07 AM
Keldeo

Approved.
Old January 15, 2011, 10:35:34 AM
Landorus

Name- Ce'Nedra (Technically, it's X'Nedra)
Title- Aura Warrior
Age- 14
Gender- Female
Weapons- Sapphire-blue long sword, her Aura
Side- Rebel
Powers- Her Aura allows her to "see" things no one else can, to make protective spheres, and to make spheres that harm anyone that it touches. (That doesn't count as more than two, right?)
Appearence-

(Minus the wings)
Personality- Prefers to lead others, but usually doesn't object when she's told to follow behind someone.
Quote- "Be careful."
Other- Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N21h...eature=related

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; January 15, 2011 at 04:48:45 PM.
Old January 15, 2011, 10:47:40 AM
Keldeo

Approved. We can start when we get a Knight.
Old January 16, 2011, 09:59:20 AM
Regigigas

Name-Hadou (Japanese for "Wave" or "Wave-Guiding", which refers to Aura, in this case)

Title-Aura Kshatriya

Age-19

Gender- Male

Weapons-A large, golden halberd which he keeps on his back, a diamond staff he also keeps on his back, and a silver katana with a Ruby and Amethyst-studded hilt he keeps at his waste.

Side-Neither

Powers-He manipulates Aura in various ways, having full control over it (He comes from a country that originated the power of Aura manipulation, though it's sealed away at the moment. Ce'Nedra learned to manipulate Aura from a former inhabitant of that country, for the sake of explaining why both of us use the same sort of power [though we have different fighting styles, obviously]). Similar to Ce'Nedra, he's able to use his Aura to sense and see things others can't. However, for battle he projects his Aura into his weapons, or emits it as a "flame" of sorts from all over his body for hand-to-hand combat, and can use various other manipulations such as disrupting someone else's Aura with his own. (I'm hoping that pretty much all counts as one Power under "Aura Manipulation")

Appearance-http://www.victoryroad.net/album.php?albumid=10&pictureid=81
http://www.victoryroad.net/album.php...0&pictureid=79
Obviously he lacks the Poke Ball and Charizard, but that's his physical appearance and how he dresses, though he sometimes wears a red cloak over his clothes.

Personality-He rarely gives away any information about himself, and is perceptive whenever observing something. He has a firm sense of justice and defends those who are innocent, regardless of the persecutor. Occasionally he disappears, desiring to be on his own, though the purpose remains unclear at this point.
Quote-"Regardless of who it is.....an injustice should never go unpunished."

Other-Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9DHhl64yH0

Last edited by AuraKshatriya; January 16, 2011 at 10:34:22 AM.
Old January 16, 2011, 10:16:57 AM
Keldeo

Approved. We can start!
Old January 18, 2011, 05:40:20 PM
Landorus

(Alright, let's see if I can start this..)
Ce'Nedra sat on a large rock, playing a song on her pan flute. The sun had just risen, and the rays of sunlight were slowly making their way along the grassy field all around her. I love mornings. She thought, The day's so full of promise in the morning.

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; January 19, 2011 at 07:32:42 PM.
Old January 19, 2011, 12:37:00 PM
Regigigas

Hadou walked through through the grassland ruins, hearing a faint whistling carried by the breeze. With it came a feeling of strong happiness. "Who would be hear at this hour? I was sure I would be the only one interested in these ruins. And that delight I sensed.....it's hard to come by something like that in these times, when that foolish Gareth persecutes any and all at his slightest whim. Maybe there is some hope left in this world after all."
With that, he departed from the ruins, heading towards the nearest city, in order to gather supplies for what was sure to come.....
Old January 19, 2011, 02:22:57 PM
Charizard

Sabina, headed the other way, accidentally bumped into Hadou. "Oops, sorry. Hey, I'm lost, do you know your way around??"
Sabina felt really stupid asking this, but she needed to find her way to the Blacksmith to pick up her lance, which was broken in a recent fight. "I need to go to the Blacksmith's"
Old January 20, 2011, 11:27:28 AM
Landorus

A slow breeze swept Ce'nedra's hair away from her face as she drew her song to a close. She sat quietly for a minute, enjoying the warm sunlight that touched her face. After a moment, she got down off her rock, and put her flute into her bag. She noticed that she was running a bit low on food. Hm.. She thought, There's a city not too far from here.. And I have a little money left. With that, she swept her bag over her shoulder, and walked away from the rock, humming softly to herself.
Old January 20, 2011, 12:42:40 PM
Regigigas

"The blacksmith? Yeah, head towards the tall skyscraper to our left, and once you get to the front entrance, it's right opposite across the street. It's not too often you find a female on their way to a blacksmith.". Hadou thought to himself, "It must be a sign of the times, where everyone has to fight for survival. Granted, the world isn't quite full of dispair yet, but that will all change once the people find out what really goes on behind the throne."

Suddenly, a loud roaring could be heard in the distance. An airship was approaching the city, one carrying the royal insignia. "They're here. So much for quietly taking my leave. It's not safe here, not anymore, anyway. This girl isn't a knight, and if she's a warrior, she may be arrested under suspicion.....", Hadou realized. "Why don't I come with you to the blacksmith? You may need whatever it is you're headed there for very soon.
Old January 20, 2011, 02:43:10 PM
Charizard

"Oh really? Thank you, I haven't been here before, I'm going to the capital. It's, kind of a long story... So should we go?"
Sabina started walking to the direction that he pointed at, with Hadou following. "So where are you going?? Sabina asked Hadou...
Old January 21, 2011, 03:48:22 PM
Regigigas

"Where am I going? Well, I wished upon a star one day for a dream of mine to come true, and in order to ensure it, I've been preparing for a certain event. That's about as specific as I can get." Royal guards scoured the city, as if they were searching for something. One of them approached Hadou and Sabina. "You there......you look pretty suspicious.....what's your name? Where are you from?". Hadou simply kept his gaze constant, watching as the soldier stood perplexed. "Answer, or we'll have to use force!", the guard insisted, but to no avail. "Fine, have it your way.", he said, as he radioed in some backup. "Take this uncooperative one away for questioning.". As they approached, Hadou slowly reached for the hilt of his halberd. "What are you doing? You do realize resisting arrest is a criminal offense, don't you?". "If asserting your freedom is against the law, then I will transcend that very law, and right the wrong. Besides.....I can't go.....not just yet.", Hadou said calmly. He drew his halberd at that moment, pointing it straight toward the royal guard. Vibrant, blue "flames" of aura emanated from it's blade, almost explosively, as his eye gained a bright red shine. "Prepare yourselves. Because if you hold back, you won't survive.", Hadou declared, as he prepared to battle.

Last edited by AuraKshatriya; January 21, 2011 at 03:55:42 PM.
Old January 21, 2011, 03:54:10 PM
Charizard

Sabina looked at Hadou, wondering why this had to happen now, then ran off toward the blacksmith's, which was close now. Once she came back she saw Hadou surrounded by the Royal Guards. She ran up and stabbed one in the back and used Ultima. "I wasn't about to ditch you," she said, next to Hadou and fighting off a guard, "that would be the cowards way out"
Old January 21, 2011, 04:12:12 PM
Landorus

Ce'Nedra had just come into the city, looking around curiously, when she saw two people being surrounded by guards. She slowly came closer, trying not to attract too much attention. As she came closer, she heard small bits of conversation. There's going to be a fight. She realized. Slowly, she drew her sword, which gleamed Sapphire Blue in the sunlight, and came closer, ready to fight.
Old January 21, 2011, 04:31:15 PM
Haxorus

Michael happen to be walking in the city and saw this conflict. "Ha! My time to shine!"

Michael drew Oathkeeper from his left hand and fired a green fiery blast from the tip, hitting a row of guards. Michael jumped in the fight to aid Sabina and Hadou.

"You two must have something against them. I'm willing to help." Michael said to them.

Last edited by UltimaRaichu; January 21, 2011 at 04:31:46 PM.
Old January 21, 2011, 04:36:48 PM
Charizard

Sabina used Flare in the middle of a bunch of guards. "Just a bit," she said.
She then threw her lance into the crowd of guards, hoping to hit someone. She punched and kicked her way to get to her lance, when she was hit in the back of the head with a blunt object. She fell down, seeing everything blurry. And then....
Old January 21, 2011, 04:52:51 PM
Regigigas

"This is getting troublesome, I really didn't need any help from you.", Hadou said to Sabina. "But if you insist, I won't stop you. Let's see just how powerful that lance of yours is.", he said as he held the back of her collar. "You can't pass out just like that, where's all that spirit from before?". He then turned to the boy who had leaped into the circle. "Why bother to get yourself involved? Oh well, I suppose there's no way out now. This'll be dangerous for you two if this goes on for too long, though, trust me.", Hadou warned. He then struck his halberd into the ground, and channeled his aura into the earth. Surges of energy burst forth from the ground all around the soldiers, immobilizing them. "I don't have time to continue this.", he said, as a violent quake shook the earth. The flames of energy exploded in all directions, knocking out the soldiers. "Sorry, seems I didn't leave either of you much chance to show your skill.", Hadou said to Michael and Sabina. "But you'll have plenty of opportunity for that. Right now, we need to get out of here. I have a place we can go, we'll head to the forest nearby for now. But keep this in mind, if I sense you're an enemy, I won't hesitate to strike you down. In this day and age, I can't afford to let my guard down. Of course, it's your choice. Will you come with me?"

Last edited by AuraKshatriya; January 22, 2011 at 08:41:46 AM.
Old January 21, 2011, 05:01:54 PM
Landorus

Ce'nedra stopped in her tracks. The soldiers had all been knocked out by some sort of blue flames. Not flames, She realized suddenly, Aura. She'd never seen it used like that before. Then again, she hadn't seen many people use Aura at all. She came closer to the group, re-sheathing her sword.
Old January 21, 2011, 05:06:16 PM
Charizard

Sabina looked over her shoulder to see more guards coming. "Yes, and we better hurry. And for the record, I was hit in the back on the head while getting my lance, I usually fight better"
Sabina looked at the boy who jumped in the circle, "What about you, boy who needs to introduce himself?"

Last edited by JJ; January 21, 2011 at 05:06:29 PM.
Old January 21, 2011, 05:41:06 PM
Haxorus

"Oh, sorry I rushed in so quickly. I'm Michael, I am one of the rebels against the king. I want to keep peace within the kingdom. I might be young, but I'm strong with my power of light. But I can't take him on by myself, that's why I was quick to join your fight. This seems like a strong group, so I would like to join."
Old January 21, 2011, 05:59:10 PM
Landorus

Ce'Nedra moved a bit closer to the group, then stopped a little ways from them. They appeared to be talking to each other, and she did not want to interrupt.
Old January 22, 2011, 10:09:54 AM
Regigigas

"Alright, it's settled then. Michael, you seemed pretty eager to show everyone your strength. Have anything that can create a diversion while we escape? More guards will surely try to follow us if they see us.", Hadou said, turning to Michael.
Old January 22, 2011, 01:11:47 PM
Keldeo

Gareth James called his guards to his room and the rooms where he kept his wives. Pree, Lucia, Evril, Wret, Sarah, Groth and Greta, along with two other princesses, Shia and Evie. He wanted to make sure the rebels didn't come anywhere near each of the rooms. (I need people to play Lucia, Wret, Evril, Sarah, Greta and Groth. I'll do Pree and Shia as well as my few.)
Old January 22, 2011, 01:18:24 PM
Landorus

(I could play one or two, I guess. I'm really not good at playing people like that, though.)

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; January 22, 2011 at 03:42:41 PM.
Old January 23, 2011, 11:53:47 AM
Charizard

Sabina looked over her shoulder to see more guards coming, she used Flare and said, "Umm, guys, hate be be a stick in the mud, but we have to go... like now!"
Old January 23, 2011, 12:09:47 PM
Landorus

Ce'Nedra saw more guards coming closer. Not seeing any long-ranged weapons on the ones closer to her, she held her hands out in front of her, and concentrated. A blue sphere crackling with energy appeared between her hands. She took aim at the soldiers, and thrust her sphere at them. It crashed into one of the guards, and sent him flying into several others.
Old January 23, 2011, 12:25:56 PM
Charizard

Sabina looked out of it, it wasn't often you see an aura user, especially two in one day, "Excuse me, just who are you??" Sabina asked Ce'Nedra.
Old January 23, 2011, 12:37:18 PM
Landorus

"My name is Ce'Nedra." She introduced herself, smiling a bit. "May I ask your name?"
Old January 23, 2011, 12:42:07 PM
Charizard

"M-my name is Sabina" she said, studdering a bit, "umm, er... How c-can you use the aura??"
Old January 23, 2011, 02:16:24 PM
Keldeo

As they talked, a large ball of fire came shooting by, missing them, "Come on.. If you wanna live and fight another day, retreat." A voice said, "Sir, yes sir!" A few guards fled, as the person who spoke came into view, holding a gun aimed at the two talking girls, "And i was talking to you too."
Old January 23, 2011, 02:33:29 PM
Regigigas

A slash of compressed air shot past Sabina and Ce'Nedra, heading towards the mysterious person, who proceeded to quickly sidestep the attack. So it's you.....I didn't think I'd see you of all people here. The guards are awfully lucky to have you backing them up. Things won't be nearly as simple now., Hadou said, hefting his halberd over his shoulder.
Old January 23, 2011, 02:55:29 PM
Landorus

"To be honest, I'm not exactly sure. I just concentrate and it just seems to come to me." Ce'Nedra said in response to Sabina's question. "Also, nice to meet you." She calmly drew her sword, ready to fight this person that'd tried to attack them.
Old January 23, 2011, 02:59:28 PM
Keldeo

The person smiled to himself, swapping his gun out for a giant sword the same size as he was, "I didn't want to have to do this.. Ben's the name, if you die here, i totally wasted my time." His sword then burst into flames.
Old January 23, 2011, 03:05:47 PM
Landorus

Ce'Nedra walked a few steps forward, holding her sword a bit awkwardly, as if she'd never held such a thing before. Her face was determind, but also slightly puzzled.
Old January 23, 2011, 03:08:30 PM
Charizard

"Hehe, you really think you'll beat me?? And on top of that, I have some friends..." Sabina draw her lance slowly and thrust it towards Ben.
Old January 23, 2011, 03:15:44 PM
Keldeo

Ben tried knocking it away with his sword, it's weight would probably throw someone off balance at the least if it connected.
Old January 23, 2011, 03:20:20 PM
Landorus

Ce'Nedra came closer, her supposed puzzlement growing more evident on her face. She swung her sword experamentaly. It fell to the ground with a clatter. She quickly re-claimed it, looking a bit flustered.
Old January 23, 2011, 07:59:23 PM
Charizard

Sabina swung the blunt end of her lance at the back of Ben's head, which was the only thing she could do trying to regain her balance.
Old January 26, 2011, 01:11:46 PM
Haxorus

Michael quickly stretched his arm toward the attacker and a small beam of fire flew from the tips of his index finger. Once it reached his face, it made a huge explosion. Michael drew Starseeker to his right hand and dashed beside Sabina. "You seem out numbered." Michael got into battle stance.
Old January 27, 2011, 10:01:42 AM
Regigigas

"Don't underestimate him, despite his age, he's already a Knight under Gareth, and his skills are deadly. He's known by many names......"Fire Knight", "Flame Prodigy", but by far, he's most well known as "Elemental Master". That gun of his is far from ordinary, it can fire shots of virtually any element. If you defend against one element, he can use his sword to strike through it. Some say that blade is so hot, just going near it at full-power will evaporate the water from your body.", Hadou warned. As the smoke from Michael's attack cleared, a bright light faded into view, the giant sword, shrouded in flames, blocking Ben from sight. "To think he could defend with his blade so quickly.....Alright, there isn't any time to waste, it'll be too dangerous if anymore Knights show up.". Hadou placed his halberd in it's sheathe on his back. "Let's see how you hold up against Close-Quarters Combat", he said, holding up his hand over his face, as it became surrounded by a wave of aura, which compressed into a simple glow, with bright blue sparks. "Synapse Wave", Hadou declared, as he shot forth to meet Ben's blade.

(Random Trivia:"Hadou" technically means "Wave" when translated from Japanese, which is actually the term used to refer to Aura. Moves such as Dragon Pulse and Dark Pulse were originally called "Ryu no Hadou", and "Yami no Hadou", etc., which meant "Dragon Wave", and "Darkness Wave". The "wave" portion of this close-combat technique refers to the Aura given off before movement. "Synapse" refers to signals being sent through the nerves from the brain. They are electric currents. By stimulating these synapses through his electromagnetic field [his aura], Hadou speeds up his reflexes immensely. The reason the sparks are given off during movement is because he compresses his Aura, resulting in sparks, instead of flames, as the energy isn't spread out. By compressing the Aura in short bursts only before each movement, it minimizes the energy required to keep Synapse Wave going. In a sense, it's more of a "Mode", then an actual attack in itself. That should basically explain the name origin and technique as a whole.)

Last edited by AuraKshatriya; January 27, 2011 at 10:09:03 AM.
Old January 27, 2011, 10:18:27 AM
Landorus

(Wow. Neat.)

Realizing that this was no time to play dumb, Ce'Nedra fixed the grip on her sword, and stood ready, just in case she was needed.
Old January 27, 2011, 12:08:29 PM
Keldeo

Ben was hit by the blunt side of the lance, knocking him off balance, then when his blade was met, it was hit out of his hands, impaling itself into the ground behind him, "..That was a good fight.. To test myself.. I need more training."
Old February 4, 2011, 05:19:03 PM
Regigigas

"That was too easy, it's unusual for a Knight such as yourself to fall so easily, even if you are outnumbered. It's like you didn't even have any passion for it, I expected more from someone so well-known in this country.", Hadou said. "Nonetheless, we don't have time to question your motives at the moment. Until next time, I suppose.", Hadou finished with, as he removed his staff from it's strap. "Aura Arts:Illusory Wave!", he called, spinning the staff before slamming it into the ground . The streets, buildings, and sky itself became distorted. "In this world, there is no way out. You'll remain here until we leave.", Hadou commanded, as cage bars surrounded Ben, and all the backup soldiers who had arrived at the location, electrical sparks emanating from the bars. "Now, let's get out of here, we've wasted enough time, and they've already proven they're more than capable of getting in our way.", he said to the others.

Technique Elaboration-"Aura Arts:Illusory Wave"
As the name implies, this technique is one of many available to users of Aura, called "Aura Arts", or "The Art of Aura", by some. It is only usable if the user has made physical contact with the enemy. During contact, an electric current is sent through the enemy's body into their brain, causing minimal to no effect initially, other than creating a "switch", of sorts. Once the user activates the technique via their respective command, the current is re-activated within the opponent's brain, altering brain waves and changing their perceptions of their environment. In other words, it creates an illusion. This illusion can be strengthened if the user has also employed "Aura Arts:Reality Binding" beforehand. Particularly skilled users can send the initial electrical current via attacks as well. The effect is temporary and will wear off after some time, varying between users.

Technique Elaboration-"Aura Arts:Reality Binding"
This technique uses an electrical current sent by the user in the same fasion as "Aura Arts:Illusory Wave", to interfere with the brain synapses of the enemy. It restricts or alters movement in various ways. For example, the user can re-arrange signals so that if an enemy tries to move their arm, their leg will move instead. Signals can be completely blocked from reaching limbs, being able to be done selectively depending on the skill of the user. When used in conjunction with Illusory Wave, it can restrict opponents from moving beyond the confines set by the illusion, such as cage bars, making the illusion seem like a reality, hence the name. The effect is temporary and will wear off after some time, varying between users.

Last edited by AuraKshatriya; February 4, 2011 at 05:22:43 PM.
Old February 12, 2011, 05:50:43 AM
Keldeo

Ben got up, but didn't even try escaping, instead, he just sighed, "Aw man..!" before sitting back down.
Old February 12, 2011, 09:06:04 AM
Landorus

Though Ce'Nedra couldn't see what the Knights saw, she did feel a sort of alien pressure at the back of her mind. Wow... She thought, amazed, He's very powerful...