Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing

Notices

Search this Thread
Old November 13, 2011, 10:17:17 AM
Shaymin

Default Hanidy

Here is where to go if you want to become part of it

Alec Trent
Alec stepped of the bus about last. The were many other people that looked as dazed and groggy as he did. Outside of the bus was a castle that was at least 4 stories tall; plus the additional towers that ere 6 stories tall. This all was surrounded by endless forest. There were few people murmuring to each other when a lady with circular hair went up the steps of this castle and said, "Welcome to Hanidy, it is a school for the special! Yiu will be giving dorm numbers now and you will go to your room, you WILL NOT, under any circumstances, be able to switch dormates. At 4 O'clock there will be an assembly that is mandatory! Until then be safe, and have fun!"

Anna Lucia Martinez

Anna got her number and was of to the girls side of the dorms. the building was cut in half, bots and girls. No one seemed to want to ask questions right now, to even her it seemed like the best idea to go with the flow. Anna knew it wasn't like her not to question things! But for some reason she just felt like not.

Anna got to the third floor of the girls dorms. Room 349. Last one in the corridor. She unlocked the door and opened it; she found a petite little girl, younger then her, crying. Her blonde hair covered her face. Anna Lucia stepped to her side and said, "Excuse me, is everything alright? My name is Anna Lucia."

The girl looked up and said, "My name is Kathrynn. *Sniff* I am crying, because I an SO confused!!!! What am I doing here!!!! *Sniff*"

"It is alright, we all are confused, but we will have to live through it, we don't even know if we can leave."

"NO! IT ISN'T ALRIGHT!" Then her beautiful, clear-of-acne-face started to bubble, the beauty sinked into her body and she morphed into a beast the had flaming hair (that is a metaphor) and huge yellow teeth. She growled a bit and clawed at Anna and bit at her.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!" She kept clawing and sweeping at her. Anna kept dodging and ducking. Finally she threw a massive punch and ther was no dodging this dead aimed punch. Anna then, with a blink of an eye, was a humming bird, dodging the punch with jittery ease.
Old November 13, 2011, 11:05:52 AM
Landorus

Ellie Baker
Ellie took her room number and followed the corridor to the Girls' dorms, looking around as she did. "Not the most inviting sort of place, is it?" She observed aloud. She played with one of her braids absently as she came to the one she'd been assigned; room 324. She went in, and found that someone was already there. She looked to be about Ellie's own age, with long, curly, bright red hair, pale skin that seemed to have a faint greenish tinge to it (though not in an unhealthy way), and bright green eyes.
When she heard Ellie enter, she looked up and smiled. "Hi. My name is Ce'Nedra."
Ellie smiled back. "My name is Ellie. It's nice to meet you." She went over to the unoccupied bed and set her bag down onto it.
"What's in there?" Ce'Nedra asked.
"I dunno. I haven't opened it yet." Ellie replied. She opened the bag, and took out a few balls of yarn, in different colors, thicknesses, and fiber contents, three pairs of knitting needles, all different sizes, a good-sized notebook, a pen, a pair of fingerless mitts, and a couple of little stuffed figures, also knitted. The one she pulled out was about four inches long, with two large blue eyes, two smaller blue eyes just above the larger ones, little "spikes" on it's head and rump, which Ellie realized, without knowing how she knew, was supposed to look like fur, and four legs, with little blue spikes for feet. (In other words, a knitted Joltik.)
"Wow!" Ce'Nedra said, looking with wide eyes at the little plushie, "Did you make that?"
"I... think so." Ellie replied. It did have a familiar feel to it.
Ce'Nedra peered over into the bag, seeing the same yellow and blue yarn that this one was made of, as well as scraps of the black and white used to make the details on the larger eyes. "Well, if you ever find the time, I'd love it if you'd make one for me."
Ellie nodded, but she was only half-listening. She thought she could feel something inside the toy; something... Alive? She looked down at the little knitted toy for a while longer, before shaking her head and putting it back in her bag.
Old November 13, 2011, 03:44:58 PM
Kyurem

Girra stepped out of the bus, his eyes irritated and his whole perception a bit off. With his vines protruding out of his back, and his venus flytrap Carniv floating behind him. His whole balance seemed off too, for he kept noticing that the castle was turned a bit off to the wrong side, and at a slight angle. Nonetheless, he moved on.

"H-hey, Girra, you don't mean to say you don't remember me, do you!?" Carniv whispered apprehensively, in his cold, scratchy voice. Girra turned back at the flying venus flytrap.

"I wouldn't necessarily say that...of course, that's not to say that I remember you entirely. I'll take your word for it now, since you're the only person who bothers to deal with me. After all, it's not like I enjoy your presence. But I suppose I'll deal with in due time. Besides, I've already gotten to these powers that I don't seem to recall ever having..."

"Yes, about those..." Carniv began, but Girra gave him a cold, bitter look. "Hey, why aren't your memories gone?" Brandishing a sharp vine and extending it to poke under Carniv's head, he continued, "After all, you appeared here much like I did."

Carniv stuttered a moment. "Girra, you know plant memories are kept in a very special place, and I assure you, it's NOT in my head! Why I keep them down in my-" Girra forced the vine closer, and shushed him. "Carniv...was it? Yes, Carniv. I reassure you I don't want to go further in depth into things that don't require it. Now that my mind has been sidetracked by your explicit explanations, I suppose we should go."

Girra walked up to who appeared to have the information they sought. The lady ran up to him and, with a smile, handed him a slip with a two-digit number on it. Unsure what else to do, he decided to follow the other kids. They all held small slips with different three digit numbers. Soon, they reached a diverging staircase; boys on the left, girls on the right. The corridor the stairs led to was long and completely straight. Girra looked at his number again:

06. He looked left and right, and soon enough located a door with a golden plaque that had the number 06 etched into it. He was about to put his hand on it when Carniv spoke again.

"Girra, what in blazes are you doing? Don't you know, you always opened the door with your vines!"

Girra glanced at the venus flytrap a moment. "You've got to be joking. What does it matter? Well, I suppose it doesn't, so whatever." Extending his vines, he wrapped them around the doorknob and twisted. It was extremely rigid and stuck in place, but in time, it opened. The room was ominously lit, and in a corner, he saw a young boy, much younger than him, sitting in a corner, curled up into a ball.

"Wh-wh-what do you want?"

Girra smiled. "Well, how about that. Someone who actually complies with my arrival, unlike everyone else. Looks like we got someone we can actually fork some information out of. Kehehehe..."
Old November 14, 2011, 06:48:02 AM
Volcarona

When Mary got out of that strange bus she saw a castle. That castle was very big. Then a lady came out and start talking. Mary only heard "Bla bla bla" She didn't pay attention at all. Mary was so confused. "This is your room number sweety!" The lady told to her and gave her a card with a number. The number was 400. She went to the third floor and searched for the room with that number. It was the last room of that floor. It seemed old and last time it was used was years ago. Mary was so confused. Someone knocked the door. It was that lady who was talking. "Principal wants to see you." She thought 'I just arrived and principal wants to see me?' Mary knocked principal's office's door. "Come in" A deep voice said that. It was principal's voice. "Hello Mary. I called you here to tell you why you're here. You're here because you have superpowers. It sounds weird but that's the truth. This school will help you control your powers." Principal smiled to Mary. "Can you please tell me what powers do I have?" Mary asked politely. "You will see." Principal replied to her. Mary went back to her room and she was wondering what she can do with her powers. "I know! I will save the world." Mary said loudly, but after some seconds thought she replied to herself "Lame! But no one said that I can't use my powers to conquer the world." Mary said with an evil smile. Mary thought that no one must learn that she decided to conquer the world.
Old November 14, 2011, 05:06:09 PM
Volcarona

Nave Sienza

A young girl, about 14, stumbled out of the bus. She had a cold, her clothes
were tattered, and she had minor scrapes and bruises. She had no idea where
she came from.

"Could... Could somebody please lead me around here? I'm a little n-nervous."
The 14 year old said as she left the bright yellow vehicle.
"I'm sorry, please head that way." A woman in a uniform stood outside
of the bus and pointed at a castle. "Thanks, miss... I'm very grateful." Nave choked out.

The girl walked in the direction the staff member pointed.
She saw many other kids her age as she walked inside.
She noticed some had special abilities; one could rearrange
atoms, one could change gravity, and one could possess
any object using ghostly power. Normally anybody would
have freaked out at seeing such things, but for some
odd reason, she felt actually quite comfortable here.
"Could it be the Gothic structure... or the fact I feel like I belong?"

She strolled casually to an office. There a sign said, "Have any questions?
Bark em' here." The girl was greeted by another woman behind the desk
as she approached. "Hello! "Nave Sienza", is it?"
"...How did she know that...?!" The girl thought suspiciously.
"We've been expecting you, darling. You look all homeless.
But don't worry, dear; we'll take good care of you here at Hanidy."
Nave stared at the woman, offended.
"I-I'm sorry! Did I say something wrong? Gracious me."
The woman apologized.

Both Nave and the woman spoke for a while, about where they were,
why they were here, and, most importantly, why Nave didn't remember
anything about her past. Nave was the type that believed that
knowledge was important for survival (one of the few things she
remembered about herself). The woman handed Nave the key to her
room. It teased her that she knew no more after she spoke with
the woman. Nave gave a solemn 'thank-you' and left quietly.

As Nave walked up a staircase leading to a girls dorm (as directed
by the woman at the office), she turned into a number of hallways.
After following a number of directions as listed on the key-tag she
received from the office, she made it to her room. There it read,
'666'. She opened the door. She was instantly tapped on the shoulder,
making her jump. "Eep!" She cried pathetically.
"Oh, relax! I won' hurt ya! /\ _ /\ "
"Who... who are you?" Nave asked nervously.
"Oh, I'm your roommate! You noticed me downstairs,
remember? I'm the one who could turn into a ghost
and possess things!"
"Er..." Nave was at a loss of words.
"Oh, that, and you totally look nervous! Here,
have a hug!"
"Nave no like-y; I'm very nervous around
new people." She blurted.
"Oh, no need to worry! I'll look out for
you and you look out for me! In fact, I
think well be good friends. I'm Rave."
Nave shook hands.

"C'mon! Lets check out our crib!" Rave said.

Last edited by GalliumGrant; November 14, 2011 at 05:10:08 PM.
Old November 14, 2011, 09:12:53 PM
Kyurem

"Well, well, little boy, who might you be?" Girra said menacingly. "And what's with the dark room? It's the middle of the day, and it's totally dark in here." The boy struggled further back into the corner, and shoved his head in between his arms. Girra, puzzled, inched closer.

"...Annoying pest, looks like I won't be able to retrieve any information anyhow..." Girra muttered. Suddenly the boy had disappeared, but looking around, he found the boy latched onto the roof, his whole complexity now a silhouette. He gave a menacing scowl before jumping down and turning back to human form. He then backed up towards the door and tried to run away, but Girra extended a vine and latched it around his arm. He was trapped.

"Now, tell me, who are you?" Girra asked, not willing to take silence for an answer. He tightened his grip on the boy's wrist, and he began to squeal.

"Oooooowwwwww...let goooo!" he said in a ghostly voice, trying to twist his arm about. Tears began to well up under his eyes, but Girra refused to let up any and twisted even tighter. He almost screamed before Girra placed another vine in his mouth and choked him. Spitting, he turned into a shadow again and pulled his arm out of Girra's grip.

"...what's with you?" Girra murmured before the boy went back into his human state, and shivered with fear.

"...what's wrong with me? Wh-what's wrong with me!? Ehehehe...kehahaha!" the boy lost it and collapsed onto the ground, into a prostrate position. Girra stared a moment and wondered how to deal with the situation, before a bell rang and a voice resonated throughout the entire building:

"ATTENTION ALL HANIDY STUDENTS. PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE MAIN HALL FOR ORIENTATION. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE YOU ALLOWED TO MISS THIS ORIENTATION. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME." With the announcement, the intercom clicked off. Unsure what to do with the insanity-stricken boy, he wrapped a vine around him and dragged him out of the room to make their way to the main hall...
Old November 14, 2011, 11:25:10 PM
Landorus

Ellie Baker

"ATTENTION ALL HANIDY STUDENTS. PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE MAIN HALL FOR ORIENTATION. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE YOU ALLOWED TO MISS THIS ORIENTATION. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME."

Ellie looked up from her knitting. She'd been curious to try it, since the contents of her bag seemed to indicate that she had enjoyed it quite a bit. She had no memory of learning how to knit (but then again, she had no memory of anything else), but her fingers seemed to know by instinct how to form each stitch, increase and decrease them, and take them off when the project was done. When the announcement came over intercom, she was just finishing a skinny test scarf. She cut the yarn, tucked the scarf, yarn, and needles into her bag, and slung it over her shoulder.
"Ce'Nedra, let's go." She called. Ce'Nedra made no indication that she heard. She was staring out the open window, with a distant look on her face. Ellie could clearly hear the birdsong through the open window. She walked over to her roommate. "Ce'Nedra?" She asked.
Ce'Nedra looked up. "Huh, what?"
"We're supposed to head to the Main Hall for the orientation. Didn't you hear the intercom?"
The little redhead looked confused. "No, I was listening to... something else."
Ellie looked at her for a moment. "The birds, you mean?"
"Yeah.." Ce'Nedra replied, with a strange look on her face. Before Ellie could figure out what it was, she jumped up. "Let's go." Se said, and started towards the door. Ellie ran to catch up. They walked together in silence towards the stairs. When they came into view, Ce'Nedra suddenly brightened. "Race you!" She said suddenly, and dashed forward, her right hand held out, as if to grab something. Ellie ran after her, watching as Ce'Nedra reached the top of the stairs, and, in one smooth motion, grabbed the stair rail, swung around, hoisted herself up, and slid down. Ellie watched as the students on that side of the stairs jump back as her roommate zoomed past, then landed at the bottom with a satisfying 'Thump!' that Ellie could hear from where she stood three flights up.
As if realizing she hadn't been followed, Ce'Nedra looked up. "C'mon, slowpoke! She shouted. Ellie laughed, and started down the stairs-on foot-to join her friend at the bottom.
Old November 15, 2011, 04:11:49 AM
Volcarona

"ATTENTION ALL HANIDY STUDENTS. PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE MAIN HALL FOR ORIENTATION. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE YOU ALLOWED TO MISS THIS ORIENTATION. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME."

Mary told herself "Be nice Mary, be nice." She walked to the door but next to it was a small table and a vase on it. Mary accidently she broke the vase. "Oh no, I broke the vase. They may punish me because I broke a school property! What should I do!" Mary said with panic. "I'm so stupid. I will be punished now. Why I have to be so stupid?" She said to herself again. She was so angry. She collected all the pieces of the broken vase and she was looking at them. Suddenly she felt really hot. Her hands turned to fire! The pieces burnt. "Those are my superpowers! This is so cool!" Her hands became normal and Mary was disappointed. "Wait! Have I to be angry to use my powers? I guess this school will help me!" Mary feeling good again went to the Main Hall.
Old November 15, 2011, 04:39:05 AM
Shaymin

Alec Trent
Alec made his way to his room, 07. This was cool, it was on the first floor and the dor was right near his hallway if he needed to quickly leave. He unlocked the door with the key he was given. He assumed his roommate hasn't gotten there yet. When he opened the door he found his room decked out with an aquarium, 2 large beds and a full bathroom, he had a level view out his window. He sat on a bed that he had claimed his and relaxed it was only 3:30.

Then a slinder kid dressed in a horizontally black stripped shirt and black skinny jean. What else but black hair and red bangs. He said "What." the slammed the door shut. "Who are you and what are you doing here!" He defiantly tower over him.

"Um, well, I kinda live here now, you and I are roommates. "

"This will not do" He said all depressed like.

"I am Alec, you."

"Indiana" He growled a bit and it crescendo-ed into a rawr.

"Calm down, it's all good man!"

From across the room his hand had shot at Alec, his shirt stretched as his arm did. His arm has to have stretched into a 8 foot long rope.

Anna Lucia Martinez

After hearing the announcement, Anna Lucia fluttered her way to the Main hall where girls and boys all gathered. She had left he roommate behind, she didn't like her! Another thing was she didn't know how to change back as a human! She was stuck as a humming bird. In mid-worry the lady from before with circular hair said...

..." I am Ms. Mihja! And I am sure, by6 now you have discovered that all of you have a unique power! Here you will learn to either use it for better or worse, you may choose. You all probably don't like your roommates, or are just VERY different. We made it like that so you can over come your differences and beome friends. Now you may do whatever but tomorrow you will be given a schedule for your classes! They will be sent to your room by letter. "

When everyone was gone Anna Lucia flutter herself to the lady with circular hair, all she did was poke the hummingbird and she turned into a human.

Last edited by teamplasma; November 15, 2011 at 04:40:08 AM. Reason: For clarification
Old November 15, 2011, 05:19:08 AM
Volcarona

When Mary arrived to the Main Hall she had a big smile on her face. A woman start said to all the students:

" I am Ms. Mihja! And I am sure, by now you have discovered that all of you have a unique power! Here you will learn to either use it for better or worse, you may choose. You all probably don't like your roommates, or are just VERY different. We made it like that so you can over come your differences and become friends. Now you may do whatever but tomorrow you will be given a schedule for your classes! They will be sent to your room by letter. "

Mary was I about to ask 'Hey Ms whatever I don't have a roommate.' But she didn't that, instead she asked that Ms Mihja "Excuse me Ms Mihja but I don't have a roommate. Is it my fault? Did I do something wrong?"
"No, no, no! This room was the last room and no more girls left so you to have a roommate. It's not your fault." Ms. Mihja said and smiled. Mary went as fast as she could to her room. She couldn't wait for the next day. She wanted to learn how to control her evil powers. She tried a little herself. She focused to her hands and tried to get them on fire but she she didn't succeeded. She was so disappointed with herself.
Old November 15, 2011, 10:16:52 AM
Landorus

Ellie and Ce'Nedra hurried into the Main Hall with the rest of the students. Ellie didn't want to get too close to the front, just wanting to hear what was going on, and not much else, but Ce'Nedra apparently had other ideas. Ellie found herself being dragged up until they were as close as the students already there would allow. People bumped into her without a whole lot of notice, but she flinched every time.
I guess being crowded up with other people isn't me strong suit. She thought. Then the lady that had handed out room numbers came up and speaking.
" I am Ms. Mihja! And I am sure, by6 now you have discovered that all of you have a unique power! Here you will learn to either use it for better or worse, you may choose. You all probably don't like your roommates, or are just VERY different. We made it like that so you can over come your differences and become friends. Now you may do whatever but tomorrow you will be given a schedule for your classes! They will be sent to your room by letter. "
Ellie was confused by all this. Unique power? She wasn't aware of any power. Ce'Nedra, on the other hand, had a look of relief on her face.
"What is it?" Ellie asked her.
"I'll tell you when we get back to our rooms, okay?" She replied. Together, they began back through the slowly dispersing crowd, and back up to their dorms.
Old November 15, 2011, 06:16:48 PM
Volcarona

Nave Sienza and Rave Sora

"Oh, this is so bloody cool!" Rave celebrated.
We get a flat screen television, our own bunk-beds, and
our own kitchen! Even the toilets are cool; they GLOW
in the dark. In fact, everything porcelain glows in
the dark in the bathroom! Man, Hanidy sounded like
a ghetto Indian school, but dang, this is good! :3 "
Nave simply sat on the top bunkbed, playing with her thumbs.
"Oh, what's wrong, you seem kinda depressed~" Rave said.
"Nothing. I'm just a little upset." Nave said.
"Why does she have to be here? I just wanna be alone.
I think she talks too much." Nave thought to herself.
"Oh, I get it, you don't like me. Well, don't worry,
I'll give you a chance to breathe." Rave said.
Nave may not have liked company, but she hated making
people feel put down.
"No... It's okay. Stay." Nave said.

"ATTENTION ALL HANIDY STUDENTS. PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE MAIN HALL FOR ORIENTATION. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE YOU ALLOWED TO MISS THIS EVENT. THIS IS THE LAST CALL. IN TEN MINUTES TIME YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED LATE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME. God, I'm thur-
Wait? This thing's still o-"

Both girls left their room, locked the door and rushed down the
stairs. "Oh, wait! We don't need to run! Hold my hands!" Rave suddenly
began. "Er...What now?!" Nave blurted. "Oh, c'mon, watch this!"
Both girls held hands. Nave felt a cold rush of energy flow through
her. All of a sudden they phased through the floor.
"Whoa..." Nave said, startled. "Oh! If we head that way, we can
make it to the announcement room early. C'mon!" Rave declared.

"I am Ms. Mihja! And I am sure, by now you have discovered that all of you have a unique power! Here you will learn to either use it for better or worse. You may choose. You all probably don't like your roommates, or are just VERY different. We made it like that so you can over come your differences and become friends. Now you may do whatever, but tomorrow you will be given a schedule for your classes! They will be sent to your room by letter. "

Nave and Rave sat in the third row of seats during the announcement.
Rave was half asleep, Nave felt cold sitting next to her ghostly
com-padre, and both were bored stiff of the announcements.
Nave could've sworn Rave drooled on the floor. "How long is
this crap!?" A guy behind them said. Unfortunately, a teacher
with the ears of a bat (literally) heard them and told them to cool it.
A man then approached the stage.

"Hello everyone. My name is Dr. Valken Von Rose. I am the creator
of this organization. Our duty is to allow you to maximize your potential
as mutants, or genetically modified humans. We believe here at Hanidy,
(...and yes it does sound Indian, I know...) that you have the right
to be part of a society, or break it. God made you for a purpose,
and you should be who you want to be. Not what people without
the experience of a mutant. Here you will have the time to discover
who you really are. Please spend that time wisely. Thank you."

"ALL STUDENTS PLEASE LEAVE AND RETURN TO YOUR
MERRY TEENYBOPPER - FROLICKING ACTIVITIES."

"Oh, well, that was boring." Rave said. Oh, well, lets unpack
and get to know each other a little bit. How bout' it?" She said
as they left the assembly.
Nave simply nodded.
"Oh, you don't seem like a very talkative person..."

Last edited by GalliumGrant; November 15, 2011 at 06:17:21 PM.
Old November 15, 2011, 07:32:00 PM
Kyurem

Girra dragged the strange, timid boy along the ground due to his lack of cooperation, but soon enough they managed their way into the main hall. The boy eventually got up and sat next to Girra, but his body was shaking all over. The chair he sat on made such a ruckus that he could hear the lady speaking. Girra disregarded this and simply looked around. The main hall was quite magnificent, to say the least; chandeliers hanged down from the ceilings, adorned with gold pieces and silver chains. The chairs were comfy and soft, but unfortunately were a bit creaky. The windows on either side of the hall were large and let in a good deal of sunlight. Suddenly, Girra felt a bit vitalized.

"Say, kid, now that you can't really leave here...tell me who you are, and give me the information I want to know so that I won't have to deal with you later. So, then? Your name?" Girra and Carniv stared at the boy, who had just noticed that Girra was talking to him and desperately wanted to turn back into a shadow and run. But with so many people in the same room, he couldn't leave the orientation undetected, so he took a stiff upper lip and trembled out:

"Erm...I-I'm...J-junior...J-junior Uhmbre..." he stuttered, his hands wrapped around himself in discomfort. Girra grinned. Finally, some information has been extracted.

"Good, good. Junior, I think you and I need to have a little discussion when we return to the rooms. But for now, just simply keep this fact to ourselves, will you?" He smiled with an evil grin, and extended his vines just under his chin. Junior began to tremble again, to the point where the chair he sat on was making a huge ruckus.

"Excuse me, is something wrong?" called Mrs. Mihja, who had apparently still been talking. Girra made a vine motion to assure her that nothing was wrong, and she continued on with her mindless chatter. Girra sighed and glared at Junior, who had peed his pants in fear.

"Sigh...'k, we'll talk when we get back to the rooms. Now, just be quiet and be a good little boy and this'll all be over quick," Girra groaned, annoyed with Junior for his sudden outburst of timidity. For now, Junior tried to cover up his stain before anyone saw, and when the meeting was adjourned, Junior walked awkwardly before he finally made it into their room and meekly asked Girra to turn around while he changed his pants. Girra sighed, and when it was done, he found Junior tucked away in the corner again, unwilling to speak out of pure embarrassment...
Old November 15, 2011, 11:37:58 PM
Volcarona

Mary was still trying turn on fire but she just couldn't do it. She found some old books in her room and she started reading them. She found an interesting article: "Some people may use their powers with some emotions like anger, happiness etc. They can learn how to control their powers without emotions but this can take years." "What? Years?" Mary said angrily. "That's stupid." Mary was so angry that her whole body and her face turned to fire! "I did it, I've turned to fire!" Mary said happily but she knew that she will turn back to human. After some minutes she became human again. She practiced more but nothing. She was practicing for hours. "It's late, I guess I should sleep!"

"ATTENTION HANIDY STUDENTS. IT'S TOO LATE TOO STAY AWAKE SO PLEASE GO TO YOUR BEDS. HAVE SWEET DREAMS!"

Mary laughed because she was thinking the same thing. She went straight to bed. She fell asleep very fast.
Old November 16, 2011, 04:43:41 AM
Shaymin

Alec Trent
Alec had spent the night terrified of his roommate, afraid that he would kill him with his stretchy powers. As that really one to be afraid of though? Anyways, when Alec woke up Indiana wasn't in the room, what a relief! So, He went over to the door and looked for a letter under the door, but it wasn't there when he got there. But when he looked under the door a letter just shoot from under the door.

Well lets get to the point.

He opened the letter, cautious of paper cuts. He peeled the vanilla envelope open and looked inside. It had a little folded piece of paper with the schedule.

8:10 - 8:55 How to handle you Power 1
9 - 9:45 Good or Bad (Orientation to the sides)
9:50 - 10:35 Physical Education
10:40 - 11:25 Physical Training (Putting your ED to use)
11:30 - 12:15 Study hall
12:20 - 1:05 Lunch
1:10 - 1:55 Weapons 101
2 - 2:45 Sidekicks/Partners 101
Old November 16, 2011, 05:04:05 AM
Volcarona

Mary woke up in 6:00 am in the morning for unknown reason. She had breakfast and then she remembered that they will send a letter with the schedule. She went to the door check and it was there. She opened quickly the letter and read it. Her schedule was:

Her second class shocked her! She thought that all the students will do together their classes. Everybody will learn she is evil! She wished it's not what she was thinking. The time was 7:10! She brushed her teeth and her hair, she got dressed and she was ready to go! It was still 7:30 so she took a notebook, pens, pencils, rubbers, sharpeners and the book that she found interesting. That book was talking about superpowers. She put all those things in her bag and she went to her first class. She sat to the first line in the middle; the perfect seat. She was bored so she opened her book and started to reading. The first thing it was written was some advises for powers.
Old November 16, 2011, 10:38:34 AM
Landorus

Ellie opened her eyes and sat up, stretching. She saw that Ce'Nedra was already up and ready, sitting by the open window (Which took up almost the entire wall). A little bluebird sat on the sill, singing it's little heart out, and she sat there, listening contently. Ellie's roommate had told her about her ability to understand what they were saying last night.
'I heard them when I got off of the bus today,' She had said, 'And again just before the orientation. I thought I was just hearing things.. Or going insane. But when she said we had unique powers, I realized that's what it was! My unique power!'
Ellie was glad that her roommate was happy about her power, but she was starting to get a little worried. She wasn't sure what her power was. Ce'Nedra thought it might have something to do with her knitting. It was a definite possibility, she admitted, but still, if it were, wouldn't it have shown itself by now?
Maybe they made a mistake... She thought as she finished getting ready, Maybe I don't have a power...
The bluebird Ce'Nedra was listening to flew away, and the little redhead looked over. "Oh, you're awake!" She said cheerfully, "Our schedule came in today. Take a look." She handed Ellie a letter, in which was a list of names and times. The schedule read as follows:

"It's only 7:35 now," Ce'Nedra informed her, "So we don't have to worry about it for a while yet." Ellie just nodded. "Any luck on your power yet?" Ellie shook her head. "Well there has to be something, now, doesn't there?" Ce'Nedra walked over to her roommate's knitting bag and pulled out the knitted Joltik. "This is just so cool." She said. And that makes twelve times that she's said it. Ellie thought. Ce'Nedra handed the toy to Ellie. "Well, you have time to think about it." Ce'Nedra advised. She then went back to the window and looked out again. Ellie sighed to herself, sitting on the edge of her bed. She looked down at the little yellow plushie in her hand.
Y'know, it'd be so cool if it could walk around on it's own. She thought. She imagined it: The little plushie walking across the bed, up her arm and onto her head, just everywhere. Then she felt an odd little tug in the pit of her stomach, and the little Joltik twitched, then blinked. Ellie just stared at it. The little thing looked back a moment, then scurried up her arm. Ellie let out a small squeak of surprise, causing Ce'Nedra to turn and see what was going on.
"Whoa! You animated it!" She cried, coming forward to see. The Joltik shied away slightly but didn't jump off, or attack. Ce'Nedra petted it gently, and it calmed down. "That is so cool, Ellie!" The redhead exclaimed, "C'mon, class is about to start. Let's show everybody!" Ellie just had time to grab onto her knitting stuff before her roommate pulled her along, down the stairs, and into the classroom. They sat down in desks next to each other, but while Ce'Nedra looked around with much excitement, Ellie just sat there, trying not to draw any attention to herself.
Old November 16, 2011, 01:50:24 PM
Shaymin

((From the looks of it we will all have the same Sced... So the class rooms WILL be big :]))

Alec Trent
Alec was of to 'How to Handle your Powers 1' we it dawned on him he hadn't really discovered his powers yet... was that normal for everyone. And did anyone else feel like leaving? why didn't anyone question why they couldn't use their powers to leave this dreaded place! But this was his life, he was going to have to put up with it.

But to the point! He didn't know his powers and he was going to a class where had to 'handle' them!!! What was that even about! Gah, this place was just handing out confusion.

He got to Auditorium/class room. It was where every class was held and the teachers rotated for each class. So basically we were going to be stuck in the same classrooms for the whole day, but that DID take some confusion away, you didn't need to look for every room!

Alec open the dual doors to the class room and a whole boat load of kids were already there! There was a group of girls to the far left crowding together gossiping and giggling. No one was really in the front row of seats, but to the right of the entrance Alec went through was a large group obviously having controversy. The curtains for the main stage were rolled back so you could see the whole stage. The light colored walls contrasted with the dark, coffee carpet lining the seats- you must understand this is like a concert hall. Alec sat in the front row, he didn't feel like being part of the gigglers of people arguing, he was planning to doodle the class away. He sat there and waited, and waited until the egging time had drove him to glance at his watch which read 7:52am. The lied his head down and tried to sleep... the world was getting lighter... and lighter... and light....

...tap tap tap...

...This time it got a little harder, TAP TAP TAP...

...Alec woke up and this man/kid was sitting next to him. Why call him a man/kid, well he could grow a mustache if he wanted, has about 6'9" and an astonishingly large adam's apple. "Hey, kid, the class started in 5 minutes. You may want to wake up." I turned to him rather then looking straight at the stage and said, "Who are you?"

"I am Tyson. You looked lonely sleeping in the front so I can up here and sat by you," He smiled "Might as well sit by the next best looking guy then sit by a loser. Sorry if I am offending anyone!" He apologized. Alec had to admit he wasn't bad looking but he hadn't seen myself since I got here, Alec hadn't even combed his hair today and apparently he looked good!

"Hi, I am Alec, so whats you 'power'"

"Well I can generate electric currents from my body, which I just learned today when I powered my blow dryer just by touching it!" Then he flipped his hair and laughed. "What is your power?"

"Well mine isn'..."

Then a skinny, smart looking man walked on stage. "Welcome Hanidy student! I am Mr.Jacobson! I teach this class and your sidekick class! Since today is our first day I would just like to discuss powers; Lad, you in the orange, in the front, please come up stage!" Wait what??? Dear lord, what was happening. Alec hopped being an obedient kid. "Okay kid, what is your power?"

"Sir, um, I don't know."

Mr.Jacobson stared at him like there was something wrong with his face. For no apparent reason Mr.Jacobson just ran of stage, but he came back with a large bucket of water. "Here." "You see that water...." He smirked, "Through the water... Don't touch it, just through the water!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Obey me!" Alec looked at this bucket, a regular bucket of water just there, on the floor... what else. But what ever, he studied the water even more. Then making a pushing motion towards the kids in the seats the water spewed at them and the bucket fell over making a klinking sound.
Old November 16, 2011, 09:09:56 PM
Kyurem

Girra woke up to the sound of knocking outside his cocoon. Just last night, Carniv had shown him how he was able to form a cocoon and attach it to the sides of the walls. Sleeping on the bed didn't work to well, seeing as his vines made a lying down much more complicated than necessary. In the cocoon, he was nice and comfortable and undisturbed. The insides of the cocoon was soft and plushy, but the outsides were rigid and solid. But the shell was pretty hollow, so sound protruded through the walls easier. So the knocking made a reverberating sound. Using his vines, he cracked open the cocoon and tossed the broken shell aside. He found Junior tucked away in the corner again, handing him a note which was entitled "CLASS SCHEDULES: Girra Voiant and Junior Umhbre." Girra took the note and opened it. Inside was the list of classes:

8:10 - 8:55 How to handle your Power 1

Girra stared for some time before Carniv flew by and scolded, "Girra, are you going to stare at a paper all day, or are you gonna do something?" Girra frowned.

"Well, if our comrade here will cooperate..." Girra glanced over to Junior. "Maybe we can get some things done here. We might as well make the best of each minute we have, so there's no point in rushing. Although I did appear to sleep in a bit too much..." He glanced over to the clock. It was 5 minutes until class, so he walked out of the room, dragging Junior along with him.

Once they arrived at the auditorium, the class had almost started. Junior refused to cooperate, however; he grabbed the side of the doorway, refusing to move. Girra sighed, let go of Junior, and made his way down to the seats without him. However, by the time he had reached his seat, Junior was already there. Girra shrugged and sat next to him, groaning. A slender man with glasses then appeared on the stage, beginning his introduction.

"Welcome Hanidy students! I am Mr. Jacobson! I teach this class and your sidekick class! Since today is our first day, I would just like to discuss powers; lad, you in the orange, in the front, please come up stage!" All eyes were on him now, and Girra slightly chuckled at the boy's misfortune. Junior didn't bother to look; he was too occupied with figuring out how he could leave. Mr. Jacobson talked with the strange boy for a moment before returning with a bucket of water. Girra smirked; "Pitiful. So few of us have actually learned our powers already..." he glanced over at Junior. Junior stared at the boy intently, mesmerized somehow. That was rather odd; wouldn't Junior be more occupied with leaving the auditorium than the boy? Nonetheless, Junior stared, eyes hardly blinking at all. Girra shrugged and leaned back into his chair. He might be here a while, so he had might as well make himself comfortable...
Old November 17, 2011, 02:45:52 AM
Volcarona

Mary noticed no one sat next to her. She wanted to seem sad but inside she was happy. Then a man came in and introduce himself:
"Welcome Hanidy students! I am Mr. Jacobson! I teach this class and your sidekick class! Since today is our first day, I would just like to discuss powers" He called a boy up and he started talking for his powers. Mary was looking the students to see if somebody deserves to be her friend. She noticed a boy with vines*. He was kind of cute. She felt like her stomach was tight then she heard the deep voice of Mr Jacobson: "Hey you sweety how about talking about your powers?" Mr said pointing to Mary. Mary stood up and said: "Hello students! My name is Mary Algretab and I have some weird powers. I can control fire, throw fire ball even I can turn to fire but I have to be angry with something. I wish I could control my powers." Mary said with a light voice. No one seemed to pay attention at all at least she wish the boy with the vines heard her. "Very well Mary. You can sit now." Mr said to her and then she sat to her chair. At least someone heard her she though and she smiled that seemed very true. "So who else wants to talk for his or her powers?"

*Boy with vines is Gira, GPFTW's character.
Old November 17, 2011, 06:53:39 AM
Kyurem

Girra smirked. This could be interesting for a laugh or two. He extended his vines around Junior, carried him out of his seat, and threw him all the way to the stage where he landed on his back. He slowly got up and saw that everyone in the auditorium was laughing. He was so embarrassed; he just wanted to crawl into a hole and die. Girra laughed, but a strange foreboding was felt above all else. He looked behind him when he saw Mary, who appeared to have been watching him for a while, but instantly watched Junior in his pitiful plight and began to giggle. Girra sighed and turned his head back to Junior, who was nearly drowning in tears of embarrassment.

"Now there, son, don't be shy! What's your name?" he asked Junior. Junior got up and tried to scurry away, but tripped on his own feet and faceplanted on the cold wooden stage. He pushed himself up, his face contorted in a mix of pain and fear. It was then when he turned into a shadow and dashed away from the stage. On the surface, Girra saw nothing but pure anger and hatred; but he knew that inside, he was bawling. Junior had almost made it all the way back to the seats when Girra extended his vines and knocked him back to the stage. By now, everyone was rolling on the floor laughing. Junior had, again, wet his pants, and instead of resisting, he sat there, crying his eyes out.

"Alright, enough, enough!" Mr. Jacobson said earnestly. "That's quite enough of that! Child, just go ahead and sit down, I won't force you to do anything you're uncomfortable with, okay?" He patted Junior on the back, causing him to return to human form and return to his seat. He sat down next to Girra, but out of the corner of his eye, he saw anger. For the first time, Junior had a hint of pure anger. Girra smirked; this boy does have a limit.

Mr. Jacobson was peeved now. He beckoned to Girra, a hint of animosity in his face. Girra smiled and made his way down to the stage. He could still see Junior staring like he had with the other boy, and he saw Mary watch intently as well. Girra felt a little strange, being up there and people staring. But he had best make the most of it.

"Hello, Hanidy students, I am Girra Voiant. It'd be best you remember that name, for I won't be repeating it. Not for any one of you. As for my powers...well, just observe..." Girra extended his vines throughout the entire auditorium, making the room look like a giant jungle. He quickly retracted, whipping about everywhere. Once he retracted them close enough, he extended them again, crashing them and planting them into the ceiling, and retracted to pull himself into the air. While suspended, he created a cocoon with the hard, rigid shell, then burst it open, sending the walls of the cocoon crashing into the walls or onto the stage. He dislodged his vines thereafter, and landed on the ground, smirking. "Well, that just about sums it up."

Mr. Jacobson clapped, though still annoyed with Girra's burst of rebellion, and commented, "Well, you seem to be quite confident about your powers already! That makes our jobs much easier, I suppose. You may take your seat." Girra smiled and made his way back up to his seat. Junior's eyes bulged like saucers. He sat down, and again, he felt the same foreboding of being watched. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Mary looking at him again, but she didn't seem to notice it.

"Hey, you," he said to her, "If you're looking for more of a show, you're not gonna find it here. No need to stare, you know."
Old November 17, 2011, 07:15:34 AM
Volcarona

When Mary heard that she felt very shy. She wanted to die that moment. "Umm excuse me!" Mary said very shy. She looked straight to their teacher and board behind him. Then she looked at the clocked that was on the wall. "It's still 8:30." She whispered to herself. She couldn't take of her mind from Gira. "He seems that he doesn't like me." She thought and she wished one day Gira liked her. She took her notebook and drew a heart. Inside she wrote "MARY+GIRA" She wished no one to see it. "Oh my, I have many wishes" She whispered again to herself. Then the teacher said: "Who else wants to show his powers?"
Old November 17, 2011, 11:05:24 AM
Landorus

Ellie and Ce'Nedra both watched as the other students displayed their powers. Ce'Nedra seemed to thoroughly enjoy it, and laughed along with everyone else at Juniors display, but Ellie just grimaced.Poor kid... She thought.
Then Mr. Jacobson said "Who else wants to show their powers?"
Ce'Nedra's hand shot up. "We do!" She said, then jumped up, grabbed Ellie's hand, and pulled her up to the front with her. For one, irrational moment, Ellie hated her roommate.
"Well now, who do we have here?" The teacher asked.
"My name is Ce'Nedra Borune, and my power allows me to talk to animals, and understand what they are saying. I can talk to trees, too, though they're a little more subtle." As though right on cue, a robin flew through the window, and landed on the girl's outstretched finger. The robin began to sing, and Ce'Nedra mimicked the first bit of the song perfectly. "He's telling me about the day he first learned to fly." She said after a moment, "That's a very important day for a bird." The bird sang a few more notes, before spreading it's wings and flying back out the open window. Ce'Nedra smiled to the crowd before returning to her seat, leaving Ellie alone on the stage.
"And what is your power, young lady?" Mr. Jacobson asked her.
Ellie didn't answer. She just pulled the knitted Joltik out of her bag (Which she had made inanimate just before the rest of the students had filed in), and held it out for a moment. She imagined it walking around, like it had been only a few minutes ago, and felt that little tug in her gut. The students gasped as the Joltik blinked again, and, after a brief glare at Ellie, probably saying 'Don't do that to me again', scurried up her arm and onto her head. Ellie managed a smile, and made a slight bow before returning to her seat.
"Why didn't you say anything?" Ce'Nedra whispered when Ellie returned to her seat.
"I couldn't think of anything to say." Ellie whispered back. After that, both girls were silent, waiting for the other students to give their presentation.
Old November 17, 2011, 02:18:58 PM
Shaymin

((When I narrarate I sometimes say I and not the name so somewhere if I do that I probably will stick to it.))

Anna Lucia Martinez
Anna Lucia really like this school, there was a lot of excitement all throughout the day. There were so many people that has SO MANY amazing powers! The only class that want fun was PE, instead of doing physical things you learned about them because, "YOU NEED TO LEARN BEFORE YOU DO!" But that is supposedly what PT is for, so you put that knowledge to use and stuff, but we did play a deadly match of dodge-ball, there were so many people that were able to put their powers to use. One little, petite girl kept turning invisible and almost won when Girra did. It kind of made Anna Lucia mad having such a cruel person be good at SO MANY things!

During the day Anna had mad notes by her schedule for day to day use about her teachers

8:10 - 8:55 How to handle you Power 1 - Mr.Jacobson - kind, very wise.
9 - 9:45 Good or Bad (Orientation to the sides) - Olga Strakofski - Looks like a mad dog but she is really a puppy inside.
9:50 - 10:35 Physical Education - Actually in gym; Mrs. Phelps - Don't look at her mouth; insecure.
10:40 - 11:25 Physical Training (Putting your ED to use) - Mrs. Phelps.
11:30 - 12:15 Study hall - In Library
12:20 - 1:05 Lunch - In Lunch hall. Out side of the Main Building/Dorm, next to Gym.
1:10 - 1:55 Weapons 101 -Main Hall; Brute Kindness, He ain't nice. END OR STORY!
2 - 2:45 Sidekicks/Partners 101 - Mr.Jacobson

It got even more interesting in Weapon 101!!!

Alec Trent
Alec felt amazingly rejoice-ful the whole day! He had an awesome power, but it wasn't that great yet. That is probably why they put an aquarium in his room. It was like they knew! It was like they knew... because Mr.Jacobson knew and Alec didn't. Maybe he can tell the future, or can know everything about someone just by looking at them, or something. But the rest of the day was fun because of his new friend Tyson. They were such good friends from the start, it is like they knew each other before they got on the bus yesterday! Like in PT he kept shocking the water Alec generated at people about to throw the ball during dodge-ball. They had so much fun, but unlike the rest of the day, Weapons 101 got a little serious.

So we all come back from lunch and we are all excited because lunch is proven to make kids rowdy. But anyways, we (Tyson and I) walked into Weapons 101 and on the stage was a barrage of weapons of all sorts. It went from a goat hoofs to baseball bat to swords to a knuckle brace!Everyone sat in the Auditorium/Main Hall and gawked at the weapons, even if you were against weapons and violence they had to catch you attention because of the strangeness and the variety.

"I - Am - Brute - Kindness!" Everyone laughed. He also talked like a Drill-Sargent. "This - is Weaaaaapons 101!" Putting way too much exaggeration on 'weapons'. "Even -If - You - Have - A - Power - That can - Defend - yourrrrself; You- Will - Need - A - Weapon -
If something - Goes - WRONG!!!" A few girls flinched, not many people were enjoying this. But be made us, in single lined form, go and pick one weapon that will be kept in the weapons locker room (which is behind the right side of the stage curtains and was secured with finger print scanning). I was behind Tyson and by that Junior kid from 'How to handle your powers 1'. Tyson a ridge dagger, it looked deadly, and complimented him well because his power is mainly for attacking at a distance and the dagger was would help him if some thing went wrong. So I thought I would need one like that too. I picked up a hatchet, but that didn't seem... me. I looked at a pick ax, I could probably sling this around and about like a pro, no I tried... Thinking it would be a fine idea to do so I did and I was twirling it around like a pro when i twirled it too much and slapped itself right into the center of Juniors hand. I can't tell you exactly how it happened but all I know is it gashed a huge whole into the center... The rest will be told later.
Old November 17, 2011, 04:06:58 PM
Kyurem

(TP, we need to all stay on the same page, you're going way too far ahead; although, since this is your RP, I suppose we're supposed to follow your speed, but can we please stay on the same page? After all, you're already done with the day, and we're still on the first class! DX)
Old November 17, 2011, 05:42:15 PM
Shaymin

((Yes yes... Shall I delete it then post something else? Because I thought it doesn't REALLY need to say something for every class, and (not that I am saying that we don't really interact) we are just telling about how our characters experience Hanidy. So if Alec, or Anna didn't experience anything good till Weapons then thats their story, but if you got a story to tell about Lunch or something, then you can tell it... But I guess till you guys catch up I won't post, I was kinda being a DILL when I went so far ahead))
Old November 19, 2011, 03:26:17 AM
Volcarona

(Well Mary and Anastasia are going to do many things during the day so I'm not gonna be speedy)

Anastasia woke up in a car. A deep voice started talking: "I'm Principal of the Hanidy school. Hanidy helps students to control their superpowers. You will meet many students with that charisma there." Anastasia couldn't remember anything except her name. They suddenly stopped. "Welcome to Hanidy!" Principal said. He gave to her a school schedule and a card with a number. It was the number for her room. Her schedule was:

8: 10 - 8:55 How to handle your Power 1

Principal showed to her where was her first class. She went there and knocked the door. A man opened to her. "Hi, Principal told me to come here.I'm Anastasia Diamond."

When Mary saw that girl she looked at the class to see if there was any other seats empty but the only empty seat was next to her. "Hello Anastasia please take a seat. I'm Mr Jacobson. I will help you to control your powers. What powers do you have?" "I don't know Mr." Anastasia replied and sat next to Mary. "What's your name?" Anastasia whispered to Mary. "Mary! Do you want to be friends?" Mary couldn't believe what she just said. She felt something about her. She felt that she was thinking exactly like her. "Of course Mary!" Anastasia looked at the board and thought that she can conquer the world with her powers. But she must first learn what are them.
Old November 19, 2011, 11:28:16 AM
Landorus

Ce'Nedra elbowed Ellie gently in the ribs, getting the girl's attention. "New girl." She whispered, nodding towards Anastasia. Ellie looked over. The new girl was sitting with... Mary, wasn't it? That sounded right.
"I don't like the looks of those two.." Ce'Nedra whispered, "I think we should keep a close eye on them. They look like they can cause trouble." Ellie nodded her agreement. Something did feel odd about the two girls.
Her thoughts were interrupted by Mr. Jacobson's voice saying "And what's your name, kiddo?" Ellie looked back towards the stage. A young girl, about ten years old at he most, stood looking out at the crowd. "Mai." She said. Her short, wispy blonde hair was cut a little unevenly, as though she'd tried to do it herself, and stuck out slightly in a couple different places. She wore a simple grey dress, and her huge blue eyes seemed to look right at Ellie for a moment. Ellie realized, without knowing how, that this girl was a total innocent.
"All right, Mai," Mr. Jacobson said, "Can you tell us what your power is?"
Mai nodded, then lifted one arm, as if she were holding a Violin. She raised her other hand as if holding the bow, then began to move it. The sound of a Violin being played echoed through the room as her hand moved.
"She's really playing, isn't she?" Ce'Nedra whispered. Ellie could only nod. "Wow..." Ce'Nedra, for once, was lost for words.
Mai continued to play, even moving and jumping around as her song picked up the pace. Ellie recognized the song. The Coast of Galicia. When the little girl finished, all the students applauded. Even Mr. Jacobson seemed surprised at the wonderful performance. "Thank you, Mai." He said, "You may return to your seat now." Mai smiled, bowed once, then returned to her seat.
"She plays wonderfully," Ce'Nedra said, "But why do I get the feeling she doesn't have much resembling thought in that little head of hers?"
"I think she's an innocent." Ellie replied, "Like she thinks everything is good."
"If that's true, we may need to keep an eye on her more than we do those other two girls." Ce'Nedra said, "She could be convinced to do something wrong and not realize it."
She was right, Ellie knew. It wouldn't be too hard to convince the little one not to do something that would get herself-or others-hurt. She sat quietly through the rest of the class, frequently glancing down at the seat where she knew little Mai was sitting.
Old November 19, 2011, 04:14:26 PM
Kyurem

"...hungry..." Junior suddenly said. Girra looked sideways at his meek underling. His face was a bit contorted, but he contained the same concentrating stare that he had upheld the entire class. He stared at the girl on stage, Mai, who was seemingly playing an "invisible" violin. Girra wasn't all too impressed, though a power is a power, no matter how "useful" it was. He sat back in his seat, attempting to endure the boredom that the dreary class onset upon him. He glanced over at Junior again, who frowned and shed a tear.

"This song...pretty..."

Girra frowned as well. It seemed that Junior still had a soft spot. "Too bad..." Girra thought. "It would be easier if he were just apathetic altogether." Carniv, who had been sitting on Girra's shoulder the entire time, whispered in his scratchy voice, "Hey, how much longer until we actually do something? I'm bored out of my roots here."

"In time, in time." He glanced over to the clock. 8:45...still another 10 minutes. He looked at his schedule again. The next class was Orientation to the Sides. Girra looked around at everyone in the room, and just realized that a new person was among them, sitting next to Mary. He groaned; yet another one of them to deal with. He was a bit glad that orientation to the sides was next; it would be time for them to see what kind of person he was. He sat back and relaxed while everyone else cheered for Mai as she finished her performance. Mr. Jacobson asked for more volunteers afterwards.
Old November 20, 2011, 06:51:31 AM
Volcarona

Mary and Anastasia was impressed from that girl's powers. Mary noticed that Gira wasn't so impressed at all. "So you like that boy?" Anastasia whispered to Mary."Oh welll... I-I" Mary whispered to Anastasia. Mary felt shy, even Anastasia was her evil partner she couldn't say it. Anastasia noticed the heart that Mary had drew. "You have a huge crush on him, don't you?" Anastasia whispered to Mary with her evil smile. "Yes. I do. Is it so bad?" Mary whispered. "Not at all, he is cute but not the boy of my dreams. It's all yours. Anyway what time is it?" Anastasia was bored in class."It's 8:50. The next class is in 10 minutes. Five minutes left. The other 5 is a break I guess." Mary whispered while she was looking her watch. After 5 minutes the bell rung. "Your next class is in five minutes. It will be in this room" Mr Jacobson said before he left. Mary's notebook fell but she didn't noticed. Then she realised that it fell. "Anastasia have you seen my green notebook?" Mary asked Anastasia with panic. "No Mary. Don't worry someone will find it." Anastasia smiled and she thought saying that would make Mary feel better but that made her feel worse. "Anastasia, in this notebook I've drew a heart and inside I've wrote Mary+Gira. If someone open it he will she it and he will tell that to him. Or worse, if Gira find that I'm gonna go die in the forest."Mary said with panic. She searched everywhere but she couldn't find it.
Old November 20, 2011, 09:43:39 AM
Landorus

Ellie and Ce'Nedra both stood up and stretched. "Well, that was fun." Ce'Nedra said brightly. "What's next?"
Ellie checked the schedule. "We have a five-minute break, then it's the 'Orientation to The Sides'.
"That'll be interesting." Ce'Nedra noted, "Then we'll be able to see who to keep an eye out for later."
"We'll see." Ellie noticed Mary, the girl that had said she could turn into fire, was looking around for something. "I wonder what's going on over there?"
"I dunno." Ce'Nedra said. "Maybe she dropped something?"

It was Mai that found the notebook. She slid down from her seat, seeing the girl looking around, and then noticed the green notebook on the ground. She picked it up and looked at it. It had fell with the cover open, but she didn't even notice the heart on it. She simply closed it, and hurried to catch up to Mary. When she reached her, she tugged gently on her shirt and held up the notebook for her, looking up at her with her big blue eyes.
Old November 20, 2011, 10:05:03 AM
Volcarona

"Thank you, umm Mai right?" Mary said happily because someone found it and didn't say anything. "I'm Anastasia!" Anastasia said. Anastasia though that she could be a bad like them but she seemed to good for that.
Old November 20, 2011, 10:21:17 AM
Landorus

Mai nodded and smiled, the smile lighting up her whole face. She waved to the two girls and ran off again, not saying anything. (Yeah, she doesn't talk much. x3)
Old November 20, 2011, 11:59:16 AM
Kyurem

Girra walked out of the auditorium, his body already heavy from having not done anything for a while. He again dragged Junior along, but he noticed that Junior was a bit more silent than usual, if that was even possible. He was hurriedly anticipating the next class, so he extended his vines around to the ceiling and dashed past everybody else by flying over them. However, his vines were not accustomed to carrying the load of two people, so slowly, Girra began to sink down. His grip on Junior, who was screaming in fear, was beginning to slip, and Carniv was yelling at Girra to stop.

"No time to stop now, Carniv! I've got...business...to discuss with Junior," Girra growled suspiciously. Carniv sighed until he pointed at two girls and shouted, "WATCH OUT!"

Girra looked in front of them. Two girls, Ellie and Ce'Nedra, were right in the way! He grimaced, knowing that quick action was necessary. He let go of Junior, allowing Girra to use his vines to full capacity and jump over the two. Junior, on the other hand, landed right on top of them and caused them all to fall to the ground.

"Girra! What on earth are you doing!?" Carniv growled, annoyed. Girra smirked.

"Just watch. It'll all become clear soon."
Old November 20, 2011, 06:16:46 PM
Landorus

Ellie and Ce'Nedra, who a moment ago had been discussing the things the trees told Ce'Nedra about the forest, were suddenly knocked over as someone was thrown right into them. Ellie's head hit the floor hard, and she was momentarily stunned.
Ce'Nedra didn't land so hard, though Junior's elbow hit her square in the back. She groaned, then pushed the unfortunate boy off of her and her roommate. "What on earth was that!?" She exclaimed. Then she say Girra swinging over them. "Did you throw him? You did, didn't you? Why the bleep did you do that!? You could've done some serious damage to all three of us!"
The knitted Joltik, who had been knocked off of Ellie's shoulder when they were knocked down, made some angry faces and gestures at both boys, as if it were about to attack them. Fortunately, it wasn't able to store electricity.

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; November 20, 2011 at 06:40:01 PM.
Old November 20, 2011, 08:02:34 PM
Kyurem

Junior groaned and got up, and then saw the chaos that had just been created. His head really hurt, as he felt around for any scrapes, but he found himself fairly uninjured aside from a bump on the head. He stared helplessly as Girra swung away. He looked down, and found the two lying on the ground, rubbing their heads.

"O-oh! I-I'm s-s-so s-sorry! I-I d-didn't m-mean..." Junior stammered. He put his palms up to his face and cried. He looked down and saw the angry Joltik. It looked ready to pounce, so Junior shielded himself.

"P-please don't hurt me! I didn't...I didn't want for this to happen!" He tried to turn into his shadow form, but his lack of energy and overall fear didn't allow for him to change into his shadow form. He saw anger in the two girls' faces, and he felt that it was all directed towards him. Without the courage to explain the situation, Junior sobbed and lied prostrate on the ground.

"I-I'm sorry! I'm s-s-so, s-s-s-so s-sorry! I-I'll...p-please f-f-forgive m-m-me for w-what I've c-caused..." He broke down crying and hit his head on the wall involuntarily. He slid down into a curled position and continued to cry, fearing the bitter and resentful punishment that awaited him for his folly.
Old November 20, 2011, 08:50:36 PM
Landorus

"Come back here, you little--!" Ce'Nedra shouted towards Girra, calling him several names that a young lady at that age probably shouldn't even know exist.
Ellie sat up slowly, rubbing the spot on her head where she'd hit it. When she looked up, she saw Junior crying, as well as Joltik growling at him. "Joltik, stop that." She said. Joltik did, albeit a bit grudgingly. Ellie stood up slowly and walked over to Junior. "Hey, it's okay." She said comfortingly.
Ce'Nedra noticed what was going on, and stuck her tongue out once in Girra's direction before coming over as well. "Yeah, it wasn't your fault, and no one's seriously hurt. There's no need to cry."
Joltik, feeling bad for frightening the boy, climbed up onto Ellie's shoulder, looking down at Junior apologetically.
Old November 20, 2011, 09:33:15 PM
Kyurem

Junior wiped his eyes. "Sniff...I'm sorry...I just...sniff...hic..." Junior stood up and rubbed his eyes. They were heavy and drenched with tears, but he was feeling better. He looked up apologetically at Ellie and Ce'Nedra.

Suddenly, the bell began to ring. Junior gaped at the clock; it was almost time for class! He wiped away the last of his tears.

"I'm going to go to next class...do you mind if I follow you guys for a while? I don't want to have to face Girra alone..."
Old November 21, 2011, 06:56:10 AM
Volcarona

Mary and Anastasia heard the bell and they rushed to the class. Mary sat next to Anastasia like they did in the other lesson. They were discussing how they can get rid of superheroes and conquer the world. Then a woman came into the class: "I'm Olga Strakosfki and I'm here to teach how to use your powers for bad or good. So who wants to tell what was his or her selection? And why?" Mrs Olga sounded strict and Anastasia drew a dog barking but with Mrs Olga's face. Mary didn't want anybody to know that she is evil, but now all will learn it.
Old November 21, 2011, 09:56:23 AM
Landorus

"Yeah, of course." Ce'Nedra said. Ellie nodded and smiled her agreement. Then, leading the way, they filed back into the classroom. Ellie and Ce'nedra both looked around for Girra but neither of them saw him. "Honestly, the nerve of some people." Ce'Nedra muttered to Ellie as they took their seats. "If we actually get a chance to fight each other sometime today, I am so gonna kick his rear." Ellie tried not to laugh at that. Then the teacher came in, and began talking.
"I'm Olga Strakosfki and I'm here to teach you how to use your powers for bad or good. So, who wants to tell what was his or her selection is, and why?"
Old November 21, 2011, 10:56:32 AM
Kyurem

Girra sat comfortably in his seat as the bulldog-looking teacher came up and began to speak. He zoned out for most of her lecture, as he was looking around to see where Junior had ended up.

"See, Girra? I told you this would happen!" Carniv whispered angrily. Girra merely chuckled.

"Well, I don't give a flying rat's rear what physical and emotional carnage I've caused in his head. After all, won't that make him easier to manipulate? Fear makes puppets of us all, you know." Carniv didn't exactly understand what Girra's point was, but he decided to take his word for it. He searched around until he saw Junior sitting meekly, next to the two girls that they had knocked over. Carniv floated down to Girra's ear level.

"Psst! I found him! He's sitting next to Ellie and Ce'Nedra!" Carniv whispered loudly. Girra looked over. He could easily identify Junior from everyone else; his shaggy black hair and overall monochrome and gloomy attire stood out. Girra waited for an opening in which he could extend his vines without the teacher noticing. While engrossed in her speech and facing away from them, Girra extended his vines between unsuspecting students, and quickly snatched Junior from above. The vines twisted around his neck and strangled him, as he pulled him up and right next to Girra. Junior spit and choked, and gazed at Girra in fear.

"Welcome back, Junior," Girra said evilly, with a toothy grin. "How was the ride?"
Old November 21, 2011, 11:15:59 AM
Landorus

Ellie was the first to notice that junior was gone. She looked around a moment, then whispered to her Joltik, which was still on her shoulder. "Do you see him anywhere?" Joltik looked around a moment, then nudged her gently and gestured to a seat well back from the stage. Ellie glanced back quickly, and saw Girra, his vines just uncoiling from around the other boy's neck. For a moment, Ellie wanted to go up there and hit the boy with the vines right in the face, but she controlled herself. Getting into a fight wasn't going to help anyone. Instead, she raised her hand to get the teacher's attention.
"Yes?" Miss Olga said, thinking Ellie was going to share which side she was on. Instead, Ellie pointed up to where Girra and Junior were sitting. Miss Olga looked up at them. "Is there a problem, young man?" She asked, addressing Girra.
Old November 21, 2011, 12:26:24 PM
Kyurem

Girra stared a moment. His vines had just finished retracting, but Junior was still coughing and gasping for air. Olga stared back, a bit apprehensive. "Is something wrong?" she asked, addressing Junior.

"He got something in his throat, I think..." Girra mumbled, trying to play off innocently. "If you'd like, I could take him to-"

Olga suddenly became very stern. "I wasn't asking YOU, mister vine boy." Girra growled angrily. The nerve of this teacher! He began plotting a way to get back at her, but in any case, he sat back and stared at Junior. It wasn't too long before his coughing and choking ceased, but he was breathing heavily and apprehensively. Miss Olga once again asked, "Are you okay? Did something get caught in your throat?"

Junior waved his hand a moment. "Y-yeah...*gasp*...I'll...*gasp*...be fine...*wheeze*" Miss Olga frowned a moment, but decided that they should continue the classs. "Now then," she continued. "Any volunteers?"

Girra looked down at where Ellie and Ce'Nedra were sitting. He glared at them angrily, having almost cost him his reputation. "No one makes a fool out of me..." Girra growled bitterly. Carniv replied back with, "Calm, Girra. You'll have your chances. But we'll have to cast anger aside for now." Girra looked back at Carniv, who clearly also had a bone to pick with the two. Girra whispered to Junior.

"Don't you even think of leaving my sight, puppet. Or you'll see my bad side..." Junior again began to breathe heavily, fearful and scared. He wanted to cry, but in a classroom with so many students, that wouldn't be too wise. He held all of his deep emotions in and just awaited for a chance to be free from Girra's malevolent wrath...
Old November 22, 2011, 07:27:15 AM
Volcarona

Mary and Anastasia were sitting. Mary was staring into space and dreaming Gira. Anastasia kept drawing but Olga found out what she was drawing." What's your name young lady?" Olga said angrily. "Anastasia Diamond Mrs whatever." Anastasia said bravely. Mary couldn't believe what Anastasia said. She must had much courage to say that. "Mrs Diamond, in my class YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO DRAW RUDE DRAWINGS ABOUT ME." Olga said so angry. "I'm sure many people have done that." Anastasia murmured. "Did you say anything Mrs Diamond?" said Olga with anger. "Nothing" Anastasia said angrily. Anastasia didn't like her at all. "I guess you will use your power for bad. You with the vines stand up and tell to your class your name, what are your powers, how are you gonna use them and why." Olga said pointing to Gira.
Old November 22, 2011, 08:50:05 AM
Kyurem

Girra sighed. "I suppose this is your 'revenge' per se, am I right?" He stared down the teacher with a smug glare. Already, he had made four enemies throughout the entire day. Olga scoffed and beckoned for him to say something.

Girra folded his arms. Everyone was staring at him, and it made him a bit uneasy. Surely, there were going to be a majority who decided to use their powers for the good of humanity. But Girra begged to differ with them. He thought humanity disgusting and a pathetic excuse for existence. He sighed again.

"Well, if it already hasn't become clear to you..." Girra boomed, "I'm using my powers against humanity's sake. I must mold humanity's ignorance in my own hands...and turn them to what I envision!" Girra began to turn around and face the students behind him. "Sure, you may be offended by this, as you might say, blasphemy, and in fact, you may believe I am more ignorant. Oh, you might believe, I'll never be anything more than a sadistic freak, who lacks a soul and compassion. Well, I've news for all of you...souls, friendship, kindness, and joy are for the weak!"

"Sit DOWN, boy, I think we've heard quite enough of useless drivel from you!" Olga shouted angrily. He scoffed at her.

"I'll not be silenced! I shall sit for now, but I will do whatever it takes to reach my vision. Even if it means I have to use the most extreme means..." Girra sat, and one of his vines extended around Junior. Junior quivered in fear; he was afraid of this. Girra was riled up now! Junior cowered, awaiting Girra's outburst of fury...
Old November 22, 2011, 10:41:41 AM
Landorus

"Big surprise there." Ce'Nedra muttered sarcastically to Ellie, after Girra gave his little speech. Ellie nodded, still glancing back at the boy. "I'm kinda glad, though," Ce'Nedra went on, "So now I don't have to feel too bad when I get the chance to beat him to a pulp."
Ellie rolled her eyes and smiled, which, unfortunately, caught the attention of the now highly irritated Miss Olga. "You two." She snapped, "I suppose you would like to go next?"
Ce'Nedra, instead of shrinking down slightly like Ellie did, nodded and stood up on her chair. "My name is Ce'Nedra, and I'm going to use my powers for good. I know that not all people are bad and mean, but at least this way, I get to take down the ones that are, such as that guy up there." She jabbed a thumb behind her at Girra.
"Alright, let's stop there." Olga said, still irritated. She turned to Ellie. "And you, miss...?"
"Ellie." The girl replied. She straightened a little in her seat, then stood up when she saw Ce'Nedra's slightly pleading look. "I'm going to use my powers for good as well. I don't really have a reason why, it just feels right to me."
"It's because she has too big a heart to hurt someone innocent." Ce'Nedra piped up. "I only met her yesterday, but I know that much already."
Ellie looked down at her feet, blushing slightly with embarrassment.
"Yes, thank you." Olga said, seeming to have lost a little bit of her anger. "You may both sit down now." Both girls did. "Anyone else like to share?" The teacher asked.
Old November 23, 2011, 04:31:38 PM
Volcarona

8:10 - 8:55 How to handle your Powers 1

After Nave's first night with her roommate, and their first assembly,
the two got up, washed off, ate and left on time for their first class.
Nave was excited to see her first teacher, but a little Nervous as well.
Rave seemed jolly as usual. "Oh, yes! Who do you think our new teacher
will be Navy?" Rave asked.
"'Navy'?" Nave replied.
"Oh, yep. Cute name huh?" Rave said.
There, the door to the first class lied.
"Ooh, let's go!" Rave cheered.

The first class bored Nave. The teacher, Mr. Jacobson was such a bore. The guy talked
boring, he sounded boring and he dressed boring. Some people in her class got up on stage and spoke about their powers and whatnot.
Thing was, when she got on stage, she didn't even know what to say about her powers, because she didn't know what
powers she had. It got worse when she heard chuckling coming from the direction of
a lad with vines attached to him. She felt humiliated. The only moment when she enjoyed the class, was leaving.

Then came the second class. As Nave and Rave sat down at their desks
with Rave right next to her, there that guy with the vines sat just two desks
in front of her. This time he was harassing some dude named "Junior".
Throughout the entire class, she was quiet, but she seemed to have a deep
hatred for this kid she just met. One again, she left her second class,
grateful she didn't get called by the teacher again, and that she didn't get any homework.

"Why do I feel such a hatred for some random guy? I mean, yes, he is
a jerk, but... I think I'm crazy." Nave thought to herself as she walked to
her next class with Rave. Nave read the envelope of the class schedule
as she walked down the hall. There it said, "9:50 - 10:35 Physical Education".
Old November 23, 2011, 05:31:37 PM
Kyurem

Class ended fairly quickly, Girra noticed. He dragged Junior along again, and this time, he was not happy at all. Once out of sight of the students, he pulled Junior up by the shirt collar.

"You idiot, what do you think you're doing!? Why'd you join those brats? The "good guys" as they call themselves? Are you out of your mind!?" He shook Junior by the collar and eventually threw him down to the ground. "I don't even know why I bother wasting my time with you. You're an enemy, among a whole list of enemies. And I'll see to it that you'll get what's coming to you. Now, get out of my sight!" He knocked Junior backwards with his vines, and ran off, making his way to the next class. Junior trembled up.

"It's true...I am scum..." Junior thought. "What person would want me...I'm just a burden to everyone...to both sides...I'm not accepted anywhere..." He stood up, his arm hurting from the fall earlier. He looked around, making sure that no one could see him crying again. "But...I thought I did...what was right...I joined the heroes...and yet...I'm no hero at all...I'm just a burden to everyone..." He saw Ellie and Ce'Nedra heading in his direction. Those two were the only people who seemed to show any sympathy for him, and for that, they took the burden. He hid from them, hoping to avoid detection.
Old November 23, 2011, 05:48:26 PM
Landorus

Neither Ellie or Ce'Nedra saw Junior when he hid. They were both too busy venting about the lack of anything done by Miss Olga. Ce'Nedra did most of the venting, talking on angrily about the lack of a 'no hurting other students outside of certain classes' rule, and such. Ellie would nod and occasionally put in her own opinion, but she rarely said more than two sentences at a time.

Mai, on the other hand, had seen Junior being thrown around by Girra, and had watched when he hid. She didn't quite understand why the boy with the vines had did that, but she wasn't angry, just confused. When Junior hid, she followed, passing behind the two other girls. She walked up to him and gently tugged on his shirt sleeve, looking up at him with curiosity.
Old November 23, 2011, 08:19:08 PM
Kyurem

Junior was surprised to see a girl tugging on his shirt sleeve. He pulled back in surprise, but stood completely still. He was about to ask, "Who are you?", when he remembered; it was Mai, the girl with the power to play imaginary instruments, like the song she played before on the invisible violin. Junior tried to back up, but there was only a wall behind him, so there was nowhere to run. He looked at her eyes; they were unblinking, but filled with curiosity. Junior didn't know how comprehend the situation; was there reason she was staring at him like this? She wasn't even saying anything...

"Um...e-excuse me, I..." Junior sputtered. He didn't want to flee, oddly; to him, it just didn't feel like the right thing to do in this situation. He just stood back, unsure what to do. He peered off to the left; the students had already totally filed out of Miss Olga's class. He then peered off to the right, and there was still nobody. It was just those two, standing in a hallway, with one staring at the other. Junior didn't know what to do; his legs felt petrified. "What is this sensation in my legs...?" Junior thought. "I...what...I don't...know..." Junior gulped.

"Um...you're...Mai, right?" Junior finally said.
Old November 23, 2011, 08:28:50 PM
Landorus

Mai nodded. "Mhm." She looked him up and down a moment, then looked at his face again. "Are you okay?" She asked slowly, as if she didn't talk very much, "Why was that boy upset?"
Old November 23, 2011, 08:33:28 PM
Kyurem

"Um...y-yeah, I w-will..." Junior stammered. He looked at his hands. They were shaking and sweating. He shook his head. "That boy...um...the...vine boy...he's...he's mad at me. I...I...I wasn't..." He didn't know what to say. Eventually, he sputtered, "He's mad, because...he doesn't...like me. I...he put...he trusted me...and...I...I made him upset, and...I, uh...er..." Junior didn't know what else to say, so he stopped there. He knew exactly why Girra was mad. But to explain it was a different matter. He neither had the words nor the confidence to do it. If Girra heard that he confided in someone other than him, then who knows what would happen to him, Junior thought.
Old November 23, 2011, 08:47:08 PM
Landorus

Mai looked up at him, her gaze unwavering. "Is it because you were with those other girls?" She asked, a little puzzled, "Why would he be upset about that? You can be friends with other people."
Old November 23, 2011, 08:51:38 PM
Kyurem

"Uh...y-yeah, but he...he doesn't...want me to..." Junior said, mustering up all the courage he had. He just wished he could die, at that moment, and not have to deal with the pain anymore. He shook his head again. "I just...I...I don't...want to be...a burden to people anymore...all I do...is mess things up for everyone...I-I h-hurt people...and it's m-my fault..." Junior seemed to crumble under the pressure and fell to the floor. His eyes too became unblinking, his eyes sodden with tears. Little streams of tears flowed down his cheeks, and Junior's hair frazzled. He sat there, wishing for it all to end right then and there.
Old November 23, 2011, 09:08:44 PM
Landorus

Mai watched him for a moment, then bent over a little, resting her hands on her knees. "People make mistakes sometimes." She said, "But that doesn't mean we should feel like that." She smiled then, and it lit up her entire face. "I think you're a nice person." She told him, "You have a big heart. That's a good thing for a person to have."
Old November 23, 2011, 09:19:12 PM
Kyurem

Junior peeked up. Her smile was bright and cheery, completely contrasting with Junior's dark and dreary demeanor. But something about Mai gave Junior a tiny glimmer of hope within his otherwise darkened soul. He couldn't help but...smile himself.

"I have...a big heart...?" Junior whispered. "A nice...person...I'm a...nice...person?" Junior stood up, wiping his eyes. "I-I'm sorry, Mai, it's...it's been a rough day, and-"

"Ah-HAH!" came a voice. "So HERE'S where you've been hiding!"

Junior turned to his right, and to his horror, it was Girra, who, based by his facial expression, was still steaming with rage. Carniv stood on Girra's shoulder, and for a brief, fleeting moment, it seemed like Carniv felt bad for him. Girra extended his vines and grabbed Junior by the arm. "We need to talk. NOW!" Girra rumbled, pulling Junior. Junior slipped and fell, and in the end, was dragged on his stomach. Girra was about to turn the corner when he remembered that there was someone else there. He turned around and saw Mai, who stood there with wonder in her eyes. Girra smirked.

"You, there...Mai, right? I suggest you don't talk to Junior. I can't have him corrupted by all this silly-talk of yours. Good day, little girl." Girra then turned the corner. Junior held onto the corner wall for as long as he could, pleading to Mai through his eyes, "Help...help me!" Before anything could happen, though, Girra had pulled him away from the corner and continued to drag him all the way to Physical Education Class.
Old November 24, 2011, 09:24:22 AM
Landorus

Mai watched them turn the corner. When she caught the look in Junior's eyes, she felt something odd, something she couldn't ever remember feeling before: a touch of fear. She started in the same direction, then after a moment, broke into a run. When she reached the gym, however, she couldn't see either of them. You'd think a boy with vines dragging a boy with a striped shirt, black shorts and black hair wouldn't be hard to find, but... She looked around, slipping around the other students, but still couldn't see them. After a few minutes, she gave up, and made her way to the front of the crowd, hoping for a better view.
Old November 25, 2011, 04:59:08 AM
Volcarona

Anastasia and Mary waited for the lesson to end. After the class Mary asked Anastasia "What's next Anastasia?" "Physical Education. I don't think I will go well on this lesson." Anastasia answered. Mary and Anastasia went to the Gym. Mary was thinking what Gira was saying. Mary was surprised with what he was saying.
Old November 25, 2011, 07:46:40 PM
Volcarona

Nave was quite infuriated with this boy she just met, but she couldn't seem
to control her temper. She began to get a little worried.
"Oh, C'mon, Nave! We gotta head to gym or we'll be late!" Rave called
from ahead. The girls began to ran. "We'll, at least I wont be seeing
that creep anytime soon. Gym always separates the girls from the boys.
Maybe I can finally forget about him." Nave thought. "Wait, you got
ghost powers! Why don't you use them?" Nave suggested.
"Oh, believe me, we don't wanna do that; we're close to the gym.
I don't wanna risk ending up in some smelly boys' locker room." Rave explained.
Old November 25, 2011, 08:31:25 PM
Kyurem

Girra finally arrived at the gym; there were two entrances, one for boys, one for girls. Girra trudged into the boys lot, dragging Junior along with him. His body was getting tired from lugging around the extra weight, but it had to be done.

"Junior, get up so that I don't have to drag you everywhere...honestly, I really shouldn't have to deal with you anyways." Junior stood up, and brushed off the dust from his shorts. The boys were all on the bleachers. He walked up them and sat next to a buff boy with a ragged cap on. The boy seemed to grunt as soon as Girra sat down. Junior was making his way up towards where Girra sat, but when the boy snickered, he paused a moment.

"Something wrong, sir?" Girra sneered, sarcasm in his tone. The boy turned around and stared eye to eye with him. He wore glasses, and his smile was disgustingly wicked; and yet, his eyes sparkled and his hair tamed. It was like looking at two sides of a coin at the same time, in one place.

"I think you'll find nothing wrong here, sir," the boy replied. "After all, I have to say it's an honor to have the great Girra Voiant sitting here." Girra stared blankly. What's with this guy? He's quite honestly the strangest person here, but he couldn't even fathom why so.

"You're playing mind games with me...I can tell. You don't like me at all, do you," Girra grumbled.

"How observant. Indeed. I despise you. And for that, I'm glad to have met and confronted you eye to eye. It's best to learn about the enemy than to go in unknowingly. Surely it's not efficient, but it's the safe way to go. So, Girra, I hope to be seeing more of you. And don't take this as a friendly warning; I'll say it again - I despise you. Good day to you, sir." With those words, he got up and walked away from Girra, only going a few feet before turning around again and smiling that same, wicked smile.

"By the way...the name's Claude. Claude Forger. It'd be best you remember that name, for I won't be repeating it. Not for any one of you."

Girra stared in confusion. This boy...was definitely worth his interest.
Old November 26, 2011, 09:33:54 AM
Landorus

Ellie and Ce'Nedra made their way towards the gym, both interested to see what this class would teach, though Ce'Nedra figured it wouldn't be anything too special, though you never know. When they came to the doors, Ellie was a little surprised to find two entrances, one for boys, and one for girls. Ce'Nedra walked right through the girl's door without hesitation, and Ellie followed right behind. They worked their way up towards the bleachers. The boys were all seated in bleachers on the other side of the gymnasium.
"Why do they do that?" Ellie asked, confused. Ce'nedra just shrugged, not seeming to know, either. They both sat down a few rows from the front, right next to Mai.
"Hi." Ellie said to her. Mai nodded in response, but she didn't say anything. She seemed to be looking for something else. Ellie was a little puzzled, but she said nothing.
Old November 30, 2011, 06:50:23 PM
Kyurem

Girra sat there, flabbergasted. "Who is that guy..."

Carniv flew around Girra a moment and asked, "Hey, Girra, what's wrong? That guy pushing you the wrong way?" Girra shook his head. He rubbed his chin in wonder before. He looked around. He couldn't see Claude anywhere, which was odd. He just had just left, after all. Why would he have suddenly disappeared? That was seriously peculiar. Junior walked up the bleachers and sat next to Girra. He was still a little concerned whether or not Girra was angry. Girra turned to him, then turned away, totally uninterested. Girra was about to stand up and find Claude, until the teacher began to speak.

"Welcome, children, to Physical Education. I am Mrs. Phelps, your teacher for this class. This class will help you to grow stronger physically, aside from your special abilities. After all, just because you have exceptional powers, doesn't mean you can grow weak from disuse of your body. In fact, some of you may need it to survive. Now then, since we've just gotten acquainted, we'll ease you in today; so how about a game of dodgeball?"

The students cheered. This was a memory that they didn't seem to forget; dodgeball was as rudimentary as a game could get. Girra wasn't entirely sure about how the game would go; after all, now he has targets on his back. Easily, people may go after him...

"Well, dodgeball it is, then..." Claude thought. He wasn't a very physically oriented person. He looked down at Girra. He may be thinking otherwise; after all, he appeared buff and muscular, in comparison to his current sleek frame. He simply mimicked his roomate's ability of extreme strength.

Doubtless, Girra was going after him. He smiled. "Hmm...looks like I'll get a chance to take his powers..."
Old November 30, 2011, 07:05:29 PM
Shaymin

You guys are doing really great, I will have to join back in when it gets past weapons... Really, it is great.

EDIT: When you get to Weapons.

Last edited by teamplasma; November 30, 2011 at 07:08:51 PM.
Old November 30, 2011, 07:30:02 PM
Landorus

"Welcome, children, to Physical Education. I am Mrs. Phelps, your teacher for this class. This class will help you to grow stronger physically, aside from your special abilities. After all, just because you have exceptional powers, doesn't mean you can grow weak from disuse of your body. In fact, some of you may need it to survive. Now then, since we've just gotten acquainted, we'll ease you in today; so how about a game of dodgeball?"
The students around Ellie cheered, and she smiled. Oddly, though, she couldn't remember ever playing Dodgeball. She wasn't entirely sure she knew the rules. Jeez, was I homeschooled or something? She wondered. Oddly, she felt that that was exactly it. The teacher layed the balls along the middle of the court as the students took their marks.
"Now, I assume you all know how to play?" Mrs. Phelps asked. The students around her nodded, and she didn't seem to notice Ellie's uncertain look. Thankfully, Ce'Nedra whispered the basic rules into Ellie's ear, saving her an embarrassing morning.
"Alright then," Mrs. Phelps said, "Are you all ready?"
Old November 30, 2011, 07:40:18 PM
Kyurem

Girra looked around. Looks like the teams were split into the good and the bad sides. Likewise, he looked to the other side, finding Junior. Junior was hiding behind some taller students, hoping to avoid detection. Girra smirked. "Now..." he whispered. "Where's that other guy..."

"Don't be concerned about him, Girra. Focus on the game!" Carniv shouted. Girra frowned, his eyes still wandering around. He eventually found Claude; his lips curled up in a sneering smile. He seemed different, somehow; he wasn't as buff as he had appeared before. Something was strange about him.

Claude continued to jeer at Girra. Thankfully enough, he was on the good side. He saw Junior hiding behind the others and called to him.

"Excuse me, you're Girra's acquaintance, am I right?" Claude asked suddenly. Junior, startled, jumped and scuttled away. Claude giggled a moment.

"I suppose not. Now then...who's ability should I copy..." He looked around for a person with an ability that may be advantageous to him.
Old December 1, 2011, 07:23:25 AM
Volcarona

Anastasia and Mary were so bored on PE. Both girls hated dodgeball. Mary and Anastasia were in different teams and no one hit them so Anastasia was only throwing the ball to Mary and Mary only to Anastasia. "At least we didn't run in circles." Mary said to Anastasia. Anastasia suddenly asked "Why are we in different teams?" And she threw to Mary the ball, but the ball hit her on her head. Mary stand up and she was about to cry from the pain Then she turned into a giant fire lady. She took some balls and started to throw them to Anastasia. Anastasia was so panicked! Her body suddenly changed color. She was getting bigger and bigger. Her face was totally changed. She had only one eye and sharp teeth. She had big muscles. She was a Cyclope! Anastasia starting throwing balls to Mary. After some minutes the teacher shouted "STOP. Please calm down. It's just a game." Both girls calmed and turned into their regular morphs.
Old December 1, 2011, 02:31:12 PM
Kyurem

The game began with Girra at a serious disadvantage; his vines made him easier to hit, and it was exhausting to move them out of the way, especially with as many people disliking him as it was. Girra managed to duck and cover, grabbing the balls that headed his way through the crowd. He snatched three balls that headed his way, and opened fire. The first shot was a success; his first victim was the boy who was able to control water. His second target was more lucky; Claude. Claude ducked out of the way, though his top hat came off in the process. Claude quickly jumped and grabbed his top hat, making sure that Girra's third attack wouldn't hit. His third ball slammed into Mai's face.

"Euuugh...Girra, take it easy!" Carniv said from behind Girra. Girra smirked.

"Don't worry, Carniv. A ball to the face didn't kill anyone, as far as I'm concerned. Besides, it's the innocent, silent ones who you have to watch out for..." Girra turned his eyes to Junior, who was running circles, trying to dodge oncoming balls.

"STOP. Please calm down. It's just a game," the teacher suddenly shouted. He looked over to the sides and saw Mary and some other girl steaming angrily. They seemed to be mad at each other, but as they walked off the court, they seemed to have calmed down.

"Hmm...looks like things are more serious than I thought..." Girra murmured.

"Whaddya mean by that?" Carniv asked. Girra smiled again. This time, he chuckled with delight.

"Oh, nothing. Now the game, we've got to focus...looks like those two've may get their hands on the ball..."

Girra pointed to Ellie and Ce'Nedra, who had their eyes on a ball that casually rolled by them.
Old December 1, 2011, 03:54:17 PM
Volcarona

Nave and Rave had FINALLY entered their first gym class
after ten minutes of disorientating directions following from
the envelope. "Oh, ****, I really think were late this time!"
Rave puffed as she ran to sit with the other students.
By this time the teacher was almost done introducing herself.

The teacher spoke in front of the class, "...doesn't mean you can grow weak from disuse of your body.
In fact, some of you may need it to survive. Now then, since we've just gotten acquainted,
we'll ease you in today; so how about a game of dodge-ball?"

Nave surely didn't know anything about her gym teacher, but she didn't care.
"That plant like creep!" She muttered under her breath; she noticed
the boy with the vines. Instantly her hopes sank; she didn't want to get
humiliated again. It felt like forever until the class finally began to play dodge-ball.
She wanted to bury her head in her lap. The teacher began sorting the class into teams.

"Alright class! Nave, your on this team. And... Rave is it?" The teacher said curiously.
She looked at her attendance on her clipboard. "Okay, you join... Nave's
team. I think that sounds about right."

The teacher blew the whistle and all hell broke loose; Nave was swarmed by
dodge-balls. One had hit her in the back of her head as she fell over, scrambling
to get off the floor. "Your out!" The teacher said. Nave was totally embarrassed.
After a few minutes, Nave returned to the game. Immediately another ball
hit her. The teacher who was supervising would've said, "Your out!" if the person
who threw the ball hadn't have stepped over the dividing line between the two
sides where the opposing teams played. Nave was hit rather hard by the last
dodge-ball, and the pain was just beginning to kick in. She looked desperately
to find Rave, but she was no where to be found.

The lights went out.

"W-what the hell!?" Nave freaked in her head.
She felt a strange throbbing everywhere on her body.
(Yes. Everywhere. We shall NOT get into detail.)

She couldn't hear a thing except the thumping of her
own heart. She felt herself collapse on the floor in
a cold sweat. She screamed.

There was a large, blinding burst of light.

"...10101010101010101010101. Audio
activated. Night vision activated. Detecting subjects.
Approximately 25. Detected male plant - human hybrid.
Memory information determined. Brute. Shaggy dark green hair.
5 feet in height, skin is fairly light; rough.
Eyes completely devoid of color; hollow gray.
Unapproved. WILL BEGIN KILL MODE."

A sub machine gun roared.

"WHAT WAS THAT!?" A familiar voice panicked.

"Everyone, quick! We gotta get outta here!" The teacher stumbled in
the dark to find an exit.

Last edited by GalliumGrant; December 1, 2011 at 03:58:49 PM.
Old December 1, 2011, 04:44:57 PM
Kyurem

"...10101010101010101010101. Audio
activated. Night vision activated. Detecting subjects.
Approximately 25. Detected male plant - human hybrid.
Memory information determined. Brute. Shaggy dark green hair.
5 feet in height, skin is fairly light; rough.
Eyes completely devoid of color; hollow gray.
Unapproved. WILL BEGIN KILL MODE."

Girra panicked. Was that HIM!?

"I've no idea what you idiots are talking about..." Girra grumbled, "But there's no chance in hell you'll take me for whatever reason!" Girra swarmed around, extending his vines to jump around. Retracting them while he had them planted in the ceiling, he rose up to the ceiling, landing upside down. He couldn't tell where the machine-gun-esque noises were coming from, especially in the dark, and being upside-down. The screams of the other students didn't make it any easier.

"G-Girra!? What's going on!?" Carniv shouted, totally confused. Girra growled. "I have no idea, Carniv...but something's after me. I can't say I'm not surprised, but...gah, if only we could find a way to turn these blasted lights back on!"

Peering through the darkness, he found Junior standing in the middle of the field, totally petrified with fear. He called to him.

"Junior! Go find the emergency back-up lights! They've got to be somewhere around here!"

Junior nodded, but was shaking spasmodically. He quivered his way over to the doorway opposite to the exit, where the others were shuffling out.

"PLANT-HUMAN HYBRID SIGHTED. PREPARING FOR TERMINATION."

Girra gritted his teeth and detached his vines from the ceiling, then, in mid-air, extended them and swung about. Suddenly, a hot flash of pain surged through his body; something hard and fast cut straight through one of his vines. Stunned, the vine refused to move, leaving Girra hanging. Another shot was fired, leaving another of his vines stunned, causing him to fall from his suspended state and landed on the floor. Carniv fluttered off his shoulder before he landed.

"Girra, get up! We've got to get out of here!" Carniv called. Girra stumbled up, two of his four vines stunned completely. He used his remaining two to elevate himself slightly, and to swing around short distances. Several cold rushes of wind passed him as the bullets missed.

"Grr...Junior, hurry up!" Girra growled.

Suddenly, the lights turned on. Girra sneered with delight; Junior had managed to find the back-up switch! Now to see who the assailant really was...
Old December 1, 2011, 05:06:54 PM
Volcarona

The lights fluttered as the switch was flipped.
Girra probably didn't know who he was dealing
with and Rave was totally nervous. Someone
who was clearly thinking had pulled the alarm.
Around this time, the entire school could've
been on lock-down mode.

"Nice job, Girra! I'm impressed!" The teacher said. "I'm calling for
reinforcements immediately."

The class huddled together quietly. Some of the kids were crying
as some were frozen stiff. "Are we gonna die!?" A girl choked out.
The petrified class clearly wasn't too happy with someone
possibly trying to kill them.

"Oh, Girra is it? Are you okay?" Rave asked. "C'mon say something!"

On the ground, knocked out cold, Nave lay. She was smoking and
her gym uniform was horribly tattered. The teacher spoke up.
"Nave? Are you okay!? Dammit! That thing knocked her out!"
Not a word escaped the girl's lips.

"Quick! Somebody get her to the doctor!" Someone shouted.
"Can I slap her with a fish? " Someone boo'd.

Two staff immediately approached Nave, picked her up and put
her on a stretcher. In a few minutes, they went straight for
the nurses office.
Old December 1, 2011, 05:20:31 PM
Kyurem

Girra groaned, managing to push himself up. He looked at his two vines, and saw the reason why there had been so much pain; the tips of the two vines were singed black, totally burnt. They stung horribly, and even the slightest movement might have caused them to send a shock wave of pain down his body. He tried to move them as little as possible, only using the two good vines.

"Oh, Girra is it? Are you okay?" Rave asked.

"Gah, with time...eh, you shouldn't be concerned about me, you're wasting your own time," Girra grumbled, clearly not grateful with her concern. It wasn't sympathy he wanted, it was redemption. Someone was to blame for this.

"Girra, d-did I do it right!?" Junior called as he ran from the doorway. Girra turned, smiling. "You sure did, Junior. Heh, looks like you're useful after all." Junior wasn't exactly flattered by the comment, but he took as much from it as he could.

"But now that it's settled..." Girra murmured, "there's someone to blame for this..." Carniv shuddered.

"Girra, you aren't implying that Claude did this, do you?" Carniv asked. Girra shook his head. "No...that's not it. His powers...they can't be like that. It has to be someone else..." He looked around for anyone who showed any signs. He couldn't find any, but that could only mean one thing...

"My vines...they'll need to heal if I'm to get around without them being in the way," Girra told the teacher. "If you don't mind, I'm going to see the nurse as well. After all, it's far too detrimental to lug the singed vines around."

Mrs. Phelps nodded. "Agreed, the burns look pretty serious...go on, I just sent out Nave a moment ago. You should try and catch up with them." Girra nodded, running over, trying to keep his vine movement to a minimum. Junior shrugged, wondering what Girra was up to...
Old December 1, 2011, 08:48:03 PM
Landorus

Ellie flinched as the lights came on again. She was lying face-down on the ground, Ce'Nedra on top of her. The redhead had panicked when the lights went out and.. Whatever that had been had started attacking. She started to sit up, and Ce'Nedra quickly got off of her.
"Are you alright?" She asked, her voice about an octave higher than normal.
"Yeah, I'm fine." Ellie replied. She looked around a moment. All the rest of the students were huddled together. She saw Mai just at the front of the crowd, but she seemed more confused than afraid. Her nose was bleeding a little, but Ellie guessed that was from Girra's dodgeball, not whatever just attacked.
"What was that?" Ellie wondered aloud.
"No idea," Ce'Nedra replied, "But I don't think Girra will be it's only target. It'll come after someone else next."
Ellie nodded. She watched as Girra walked out of the gym, following the girl who had gotten knocked out. She noticed the burns on his vines and winced slightly. That has got to hurt. She thought. She stood up and brushed herself off, Ce'Nedra doing the same. Both looked towards the teacher, waiting for any instructions.

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; December 1, 2011 at 08:57:00 PM.
Old December 2, 2011, 05:07:10 AM
Volcarona

Anastasia was so panicked when the lights turned off. Both girls didn't hear clearly something. Suddenly the lights turned on. Mary saw Gira going to the nurse with some burnt vines. "Poor Gira!" Mary murmured sadly. Anastasia noticed that many kids were hit. Anastasia started crying and crying. Mary asked her "Are you ok? Are you injured?" Anastasia started transforming again but she became a red bird. A phoenix! The tears from Anastasia went to some kids that were injured and they recovered from their injuries. Mary immediately collected some tears and said "These tears can recover injuries. I'll give them to the nurse." "Ok Mary you can go and give them." Mrs said and Mary ran to the nurse. She noticed that Gira and a girl were there. "Hello, I'm Mary. These tears can recover injuries!" Mary said and gave to the Nurse the tears she had collected.
Old December 2, 2011, 03:38:22 PM
Kyurem

The nurse happily accepted the phoenix tears. "Thanks...you're Mary, right? Thanks for bringing them over." The nurse turned to Nave, still unconscious. Girra peered over, finding that she was in an extremely decrepit condition. Girra's eyes wandered over to Mary. She seemed incredibly worried, and her eyes also trailed over to Girra. He turned back to his vines. The vines were starting to shed and discolor; its original green color was totally charred black, but the areas around it were turning whitish, and began to peel. It was actually there that hurt the most.

The nurse finished applying the phoenix tears to Nave's wounds and turned around. She doused them with the tears, leaving a quick and fleeting sensation of pain, but faded away soon after. The vines didn't hurt anymore, but the tips were still black. Girra felt them for a moment. They were stiffened like logs. Girra felt a little odd with them, and the nurse realized this.

"I wouldn't use them for a while. Until then, try to keep them as immobile as possible. Now then, if there isn't any pain, then I suggest you and Mary head back to class, I'll attend to Nave for when she regains consciousness..."

Girra waved his vines a moment. "I have a little matter to discuss with this girl..." He glared at Nave a moment. Carniv looked suspiciously over to Girra.

"Girra, are you suggesting..."

Girra nodded. "In short," he continued, "I'm staying here a little while." He turned to Mary. "As for you, I suppose..." Girra swallowed as the words came out. "Thanks for bringing those." Girra didn't enjoy admitting that he was thankful, as it showed weakness. Girra sighed and stared at the ground and waited for Nave to regain consciousness...
Old December 2, 2011, 05:39:18 PM
Volcarona

Nave awoke to the face of the person she hated so much. She stared nervously at the
dark-green haired lad. "Why the hell am I here!? Y-you! You dragged me here to dispose
of me all because you don't like me! I don't know why the hell I'm here if I don't have
any powers like you, but I'm not staying if I clearly don't belong. I'm getting out of
here!" Nave ended up limping, only to collapse on the floor. "God, I feel like a wimp!"
She cried.

The nurse approached Nave, towering over her. "D-don't move! Your wounds are still
healing!" The injured girl still continued towards the exit of the room. "I don't care; I'm
going where I want. In this case, away from him."

Last edited by GalliumGrant; December 2, 2011 at 05:40:10 PM.
Old December 2, 2011, 07:22:08 PM
Kyurem

"..." Girra remained silent as Nave crawled slowly past Mary and almost out of the room. Carniv could tell that something was horribly wrong. Girra seemed to be steaming with rage. He extended his vines viciously and grabbed Nave violently. He retracted them, slamming her into the wall. The nurse shrieked and fled the scene. Mary seemed shocked at Girra's sudden movement. Even Carniv jumped a bit.

"How DARE you!" Girra thundered with rage. "I've half a mind to stop me from killing you right now and here!" Carniv tugged at one of his hurt vines.

"Girra, calm down, I told you, you can't let rage take ove-"

"I have a damn right to be furious with her, and I'm not going to take any back talk from you, much less anyone else!" Girra turned back to Nave, who was on the ground. "You! YOU! How dare you accuse me of this! It's YOUR doing that I'm like this! THIS WAS YOUR DOING!" Carniv gasped. "So that's what Girra's mind has been set on this whole time..." Carniv thought. "It's that...there's no mistaking it, the evidence all fits..." Despite the fact that the assailant had gone after Girra, Junior's light exposed that Nave somehow ended up like this. Further, Nave showed more antipathy for Girra than anyone else. Likewise, Girra seemed to show the most rage to her...he had lost his total composure for when he dealt with the others...

"I can't believe you! Even when I came here, with the full intent to figure out the situation, you go and blame ALL OF THIS on ME!? Well, TELL ME THIS, SCUM!" Girra slammed the two bad vines on the ground. Soot fell off from them and left a black mark on the ground. They sounded like two heavy logs crashing into the ground. "HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS!?" Carniv was frightened. Girra was getting out of hand.

"Girra, stop this no-" Carniv began, but Girra picked up one of the charred vines and slammed them into Carniv, sending him crashing into the wall. Carniv floated off. Girra was gleaming with primal anger.

"Girra...don't you realize..." Carniv began with his cold, scratchy voice. "Ever since...you had this power...you've been...discriminated..."

Girra retracted his vines, totally silent for once. An ominous silence filled the air.

"People...they've always accused you of things...that were out of your control..." Carniv continued, "You may not...remember...but I do. And that's when..."

Girra shouted, "Enough!" Carniv stopped talking. Carniv knew he didn't remember, but he was smart enough to figure out that Carniv was about to say something that might embarrass him. Girra looked around at the carnage he caused. He sighed sorrowfully. He turned to Nave.

"I...I might...I must have...s-sorry..." Girra quivered for the first time. "I, just...I'll..." Suddenly, the door opened, and Junior stood at the doorway. Junior was relatively frightened at what he saw, evident by the sweat that went down his forehead and his shaking hand as he let go of the doorknob.

"I..." Junior mumbled, "Mrs. Phelps...she, uh, sent me to see what was going on...we heard yells, and..." Girra silenced him.

"Enough...I've heard enough. I'll just head back to class. Come, Carniv, we'll discuss this later." Carniv obediently flew onto Girra's shoulder. Junior made a look to Mary, then to Nave, then opened the door. Before the door swung closed, Girra made a fleeting glance back to Nave before the door shut between them...
Old December 2, 2011, 07:43:37 PM
Volcarona

Nave was bleeding heavily due do the concussion she received from being slammed
into a concrete wall. She was light - headed. She felt like she was about to puke.

A familiar figure emerged from a wall. "Oh, Nave! What happened!? Oh my god,"
It was Rave. "I think y-you're gonna d-die." She sobbed.
The nurse quickly came to Nave's aid after she saw what happened.
"Mary, Rave, please stand back." The shooken nurse immediately got to work.

The PA System blared.
"Girra Voiant, please come down to the office immediately. I repeat,
Girra Voiant, please come down to the office immediately."

"More like Girra Violent." Rave muttered.
"You two need to get to your next class. Don't look. Go!" The nurse
pointed at Rave and Mary.

Last edited by GalliumGrant; December 2, 2011 at 07:47:38 PM.
Old December 2, 2011, 08:19:36 PM
Kyurem

"Girra Voiant, please come down to the office immediately. I repeat,
Girra Voiant, please come down to the office immediately."

Girra stood motionless, and his face went pale as the PA system blared. Junior frowned slightly. Even if Girra had been so cruel to him before, Junior couldn't help but feel a bit sorry for him. Carniv frowned a whole lot more. "It's...it's happening all over again..."

Girra looked at Carniv. "What...do you mean?" Carniv shook his head.

"It doesn't matter. We need to go to the office, I suppose..." Carniv ushered for Junior to head back to the gym. Junior nodded and walked back, though every now and then, he turned his head. Still, he couldn't take his concern from Nave, for some reason. When Girra turned the corner, just out of sight, Junior turned into his shadow form. He dashed, not making a single sound with his shadow footsteps, but suddenly, Rave and Mary walked out. Rave looked shaken. Junior broke out of his shadow form.

"I-is Nave...is she...okay?" Junior asked. He didn't know why, but he felt like he had to speak on Girra's behalf. It seemed like...the right thing to do.

Girra finally made it to the office, which was the last door of the longest corridor in the building. He sighed, and opened the door.

"You wanted to see me...but I think you'll find that my anger was totally justified."

The people in the room stared at him a moment, until a large man walked over and sighed.

"Look, why don't you have a seat over here...just...don't get too worked up, please. We're all friends here."

Girra wanted to blurt out, "I doubt it," but he held his tongue. He sat down on the chair. The other people were totally silent and motionless, their eyes fixed on Girra. Girra didn't particularly like this, but what had to be done must be done. He awaited his fate.
Old December 2, 2011, 08:38:01 PM
Volcarona

"Mr. Voiant, we have come to believe that you have assaulted Ms. Sienza -
Now don't get us wrong, we just want to solve the problem from the root.
Tell us, why did you do what you did? By all means, feel free to be
truthful
." The man said, Girra seemingly unsure of what to think.

Last edited by GalliumGrant; December 2, 2011 at 08:38:57 PM.
Old December 2, 2011, 09:11:27 PM
Kyurem

"I...I can't believe this!" Girra grumbled under his breath. "It was Nave. By process of deduction, I am positive that she attacked me first. That's my judgment, and it's final. Feel free to say what you will, but I felt that redemption was necessary. Put me in detention, suspend me, expel me, you can kill me for all I care! But I took necessary action to something that I hope to eradicate from this world. As far as injuring her to that extent, I...didn't intend for it to reach that level of severity."

Girra stopped talking, awaiting their judgment. The man jotted some notes down before he began to speak again.
Old December 2, 2011, 09:54:12 PM
Volcarona

"Yes, Mr. Voiant, but she attacked you verbally, not physically.
Why would you suggest that Nave attacked you first? She clearly
did nothing wrong physical - wise. Yes, I could see her
snide comment to be irritating, but not to this extent." The man asked.

Last edited by GalliumGrant; December 2, 2011 at 09:55:28 PM.
Old December 3, 2011, 03:43:58 AM
Volcarona

Mary was scared. She couldn't move. When Gira left for the officer's office she could move again. She rushed to the gym again. Anastasia immediately asked "Is everybody ok?" "Yes don't worry." Mary answered but she was lying, nothing was ok. Not only with her but and for the kids. Nave was hurt again by Gira, Gira's vines weren't very good. The bell rang. "What do we have next Mary?" Anastasia asked. "The schedule says 'Study Hall', I guess we are going to study there. After that we will have lunch!" Mary said. "Oooh a lunch. The perfect time to hang with Gira." Anastasia said and smiled. "Ssssssssssssshhhhhh" Mary said and hit gently Anastasia.
Old December 3, 2011, 06:09:47 AM
Kyurem

"But she-" Girra stopped. Useless quarreling wasn't going to get him anywhere. Girra gulped a moment, and sighed. Carniv smiled. "Yes, Girra, this is exactly what you should do," Carniv thought. "You just need to calm down and...swallow defeat."

Girra frowned. His vines twitched for a second before relaxing.

"Listen. All of the evidence fits. I was in Physical Education when I was attacked. I couldn't see. I was running blindly, and for all I know, the assailant could've been right behind me. All I know was that whatever it was, it was shooting bullets, and two of them hit me." He extended his two hurt vines to show them the extent of the damage. "This is what damage I suffered. Now listen. I'll admit I couldn't see in that dark lighting. But when Junior turned the lights on, nearly everyone was fine except for Nave. Now I deduced; Why would something going after me hurt her tenfold? It seemed all too unnatural. Also, she harbored some sort of antipathy for me, even when I've never met her before. Not that I'm surprised, anyway. But getting back to the point, I was positive that she attacked me first. Although..." Girra paused a moment. Carniv saw this as the time when he would swallow the bitter pill and admit defeat. "I didn't mean to attack Nave in this extent. But I was just angry to a point where I couldn't let her get away with it. I had meant to solve the matter peacefully, but she...she automatically accused me of everything. And that's when I blew a casket. But now, looking back, I...things didn't go as intended. I'll...I'll...apologize." Girra hanged his head in despair. Yes, everything he said was true, but to admit it was so difficult. Why? Why was it so difficult to admit that he did wrong?
Old December 3, 2011, 07:12:55 AM
Shaymin

DO you guys thihnk I could delete my post way back to get back in on this?
Old December 3, 2011, 12:51:10 PM
Kyurem

(Sure, why not?)
Old December 3, 2011, 06:47:08 PM
Volcarona

Rave was in the Study Hall, sulking. Not only did she feel bad for her new friend
in the nurses office, but she was also confused. "What the happened in the gym?
Why did the lights turn off? Why was someone shooting at us, and what was that
voice? What was that voice!?" Her thoughts to herself were frantic and
cluttered, but after this ordeal, It'd be bound to happen sooner or later.

Even with multiple people around studying and minding their business,
Rave still felt isolated. It was then that a teacher strolled by only to sit in
the seat across from the one Rave was sitting in, at the same table.
It was Mr. Jacobson. "Why hello there Rave, is it? I've heard you've had
a rough time here due to your injured companion. We have a counseling
office for students. It's at Room 15, on the first floor. I'm always there
at lunch. Maybe we could discuss things there." The mustached man
tilted his hat.

"Oh, thank you, sir, but I... need to be alone now... Thank you though."
Rave said weakly. You could hear her pain.

The Nurses Office was quiet. The nurse was out for lunch, and Nave lay
half-asleep, her head wrapped in a bandage. She was cold and alone.

"I really shouldn't have acted so vain... I really shouldn't have
let myself go. Yes, I was scared that guy came to finish the job after
I woke up here. But I shouldn't have let go like that." Nave was silent
in her thoughts for a while.

"But it doesn't make sense. How did I end up here?
Must be my hatred for that stupid kid. I don't even
know why I hate him that bad
. Ugh, I swear
I think I have brain damage..."

Last edited by GalliumGrant; December 3, 2011 at 06:48:27 PM.
Old December 3, 2011, 07:17:44 PM
Kyurem

Girra finally left the office after a few words with the man. The man didn't seem all that concerned, but Girra didn't really like him. He wasn't really sure why, but he didn't seem to get the message that Girra was portraying. So he walked out after the man excused him. Carniv was concerned as well. Girra kept biting his upper lip.

"Hey, Girra, you okay?" Carniv asked.

Girra didn't say anything at first, but after a while, he smiled. "So a few people don't get me. Sure, that's all well and good, but who cares about them? I'll do what I deem right, and I won't care about what anyone else thinks, even if it makes me the most hated guy here."

Carniv smiled. "That's the Girra I remember." Carniv shied away a moment, thinking, "Now, if he can just keep that up, then he...maybe he won't become the depressed wreck he was before..."

Junior had lost his way to the study hall, lacking the courage to ask anyone where it is, and without Girra dragging him around, he didn't really know where to go. For once, he found Girra's dragging him useful for something. He kept passing the same area over and over again, and with no sight of Girra anywhere, he was totally lost. Eventually, he passed by the nurse's room, which seemed awfully quiet. He frowned and thought of everything that happened in the last while. He knew that Nave was still in there, but he wasn't sure if she was even alive or not. Junior sighed and turned the knob, leading into the nurse's room. There, he saw Nave lying down on the bed. She was breathing, which gave Junior a first sigh of relief.

"Excuse me..." Junior muttered, just loud enough so that Nave could hear him. "You don't mind if...I sit here a while, right...?"

In the study hall, most of the students were socializing rather than studying. Claude found now a good time to relax a bit and get a bit of his reading done. He pulled out a roughly 900-page book entitled A History of Hanidy. He was quite intrigued. Why hasn't he ever heard of this book before? Sure, there were other familiar titles, but this book wasn't familiar at all. He opened the book and started reading.

"Hanidy was established long ago by one of the oldest magicians in history, only known by the name 'Zero's Wake'. Zero's Wake held some of the oldest secrets of magic, which are only now just being unearthed. All that we have known was that Zero's Wake's mission in life was to seek a power beyond the comprehension of the world, transcend mortality, and seek domination of the world. Originally, Hanidy was created to educate normal human beings in the ways of magic, and those who could not learn would be cast into what is known as the Evil Forest; a forest outside of Hanidy which was cursed by Zero's Wake's powers. Those who could learn did Zero's Wake's bidding, in a group known as 'The Hydrian Fathers', after the mythical beast Hydra, who, when a head was chopped off, regained it in the form of two more heads. These people searched in the most secretive of places until Zero's Wake's death, when the group was disbanded. Very few people in the world have relations to those who were in Zero's Wake's group, and thus, when the-"

Claude turned the page, only to find that the other 899 pages had been drawn all over with black ink that bled through the pages. He grumbled and placed the book back. He grabbed another large book and began to read it, disappointed. He might have caught on something interesting.
Old December 3, 2011, 07:47:58 PM
Landorus

Ellie bent over a book about the history of knitting, trying to drown out the noise of the other students around her. This was the one book that had really interested her, and she at least wanted to be studying something. Ce'Nedra sat with a couple other students a couple tables off, talking about what had happened in PE earlier. They were all concerned about Nave. Ellie, on the other hand, had come to the same conclusion as Girra had. It had been Nave that had attacked in the first place... except Ellie didn't think Nave had done it on purpose. She couldn't quite understand why she thought that, but it... it just didn't seem right.
Finally, distracted by her thoughts as well as the noise, she closed the book and went to return it to the shelf. She noticed Mai in the corner, reading a book of sheet music. Once in a while, she would reach out and tap a few notes out on a few invisible piano keys. Ellie could just hear them, and even those few notes sounded very nice. She smiled, then placed the book back on the shelf. She then reached out and found a book with a few knitting patterns.
"Well, what do you know.." She said to herself. She sat down at the table again, just noticing Joltik crawling around along the tables and shelves, then flipped to a pretty-looking kerchief-like pattern, dug out some needles and yarn, and began to follow along with the pattern.
Old December 3, 2011, 07:51:32 PM
Volcarona

Nave heard someone. He called,
"Excuse me...You don't mind if...
I sit here a while, right...?"

Nave responded. "I guess,
I'm sorta bored stiff."
Old December 3, 2011, 09:01:18 PM
Kyurem

Junior walked in and sat on a chair near the bed where Nave lay. He shivered a bit; it was awfully chilly in the room.

"I-I know it's kind of s-silly, b-but..." Junior mumbled, trying to make conversation, "h-heh, I lost m-my way to the s-study hall..." Junior pretended to giggle. Nave certainly didn't seem in the mood for giggling, and rightfully so. Junior frowned.

"N-nave, right? E-everyone's worried. H-heck, even...even he's worried. I don't know what h-happened here, b-but..." Junior looked at the indent in the wall. "I-I guess it was...p-pretty violent." Nave didn't respond verbally, she just lay there. Junior was worried himself.

"I-I...why..." Junior started to sniffle a bit. "Why c-couldn't it be me? I-if it were me, th-then..." He reflected back to what had happened before - how he had been a burden to everyone; to Girra, to Ellie, to Ce'Nedra, and to Mai. And now, he was a burden to Nave.

"I-if it w-were me, th-then...e-everyone...would've been happy..." Junior stammered. He wiped the tears from his eyes before he could speak again.

"L-look, I'm s-sorry a-about this...I...y-you d-didn't deserve that, a-and if I could've d-done something to help, I would've...I'm s-sorry, o-on behalf of Girra, I-I'm sorry..."

Girra finally made it down to the study hall and opened the door. Upon entering, the entire class gave him a dull stare, as if trying to make him feel guilty. He ignored them and sat down in a vacant table. He extended one of his vines and grabbed a book on botany, and started to read. Claude noticed him sitting alone, and decided to walk over to him. On doing so, he heard some mutters from the other students.

"Hello, Girra. Life sure does suck sometimes, eh?" Claude said sarcastically. Girra tilted his head up and smirked.

"Well, well, Claude, good to see you too," Girra said mockingly. "I'm sure you were worried about me. I bet your heart was just bleeding for my return." Claude gave a hearty laugh and tugged his collar.

"Girra, you silly blockhead," Claude replied casually. "So, the topic of the day is botany, eh?"

Girra frowned. "Well, obviously. I'm trying to figure out how to make these burns heal quicker." Claude glanced at them a moment before smiling.

"Well, I suppose they have some limitations. Fire, I suppose. Well, then, I'd say you watch out for that girl over there." He pointed back towards Mary. Girra recalled that she had the ability to control fire. Claude chuckled.

"Oh, don't let it concern you. You'll manage to find a way around it. Just like you will everything else." Claude dusted off his gloves and stood up, walking into the corridors to find another book to read, having read the previous book exceedingly quickly, yet comprehensively. Girra chuckled too; this guy was interesting. He continued reading the "Plant Injuries" section for a while.
Old December 3, 2011, 09:18:24 PM
Landorus

Mai looked up from her sheet music for a moment. She noticed Girra's vines, and gazed at them for a moment, then got up and moved closer to get a better look. She looked at them for a moment, then up at Girra. "Do they hurt?" She asked curiously. "It looks pretty bad."

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; December 3, 2011 at 09:24:57 PM.
Old December 4, 2011, 05:11:30 AM
Volcarona

After some minutes of walking Mary and Anastasia found the study hall. Anastasia quickly took a book and started reading it. Mary saw Gira's vines and she was about to go there and talk to him but she saw that a boy and Mai were there. Then she decided to go and talk to him. "Shall I talk to him about my love or about his health?" She asked herself enough near to Gira that somebody may had heard her. She went there and she said "Hi! How's your vines Gira, are they ok?" The she turned her head to Mai and the boy. "Hi to you too. I'm Mary."
Old December 4, 2011, 06:21:31 AM
Kyurem

Girra was rather surprised that even more people decided to show up, especially after his involvement in the whole fiasco. He frowned a bit, though. He didn't expect this attention.

"They'll be fine. They don't hurt, but the burns are already set in place. Until they heal, they're going to be scorched black and rock-solid for a while..." He showed them the vine. It was still rock-solid and charred, like wood when it burns. "I suppose that my vines may have some property of wood...otherwise they wouldn't have just charred up like this." They all seemed to stare into the burn, looking for any sign of color. However, it was burnt black and only black.

"Excuse me if you will, but I need to talk to just Mary for a moment," Girra said suddenly. "So if you'll excuse us..."

Claude frowned, but was also delighted at the same time. "Of course, of course. Ta-ta, then." Claude got up and walked to the bookshelves in search of another book. Girra didn't see where Mai had gone, though; it was almost as if she simply disappeared into thin air. Girra made no note of it.

"Mary, I'm aware that you were in the room when I had my little...outburst, you could call it. Carniv tells me that it had frightened you pretty well, from the looks of things. Anyways, Carniv gave me some advice on my way here, and I guess I should probably...er...apologize for my actions. And mind you, I use the word apologize sparingly," Girra gulped a moment, swallowing his pride. "So I'm...er...sorry for the little scare I gave you. You don't mind, correct?"
Old December 4, 2011, 09:15:18 AM
Shaymin

Alec sat in the library quietly and alone. This was a great place to think, but it was for studying, And until there was an assignment he was going to have to read. Alec was a rule follower, because they usually get treated better and have better grades and friends, they have more opportunities and get chances to do some amazing things. Alec was also observant, just because he was pretty, doesn't mean he is dumb. For example of his observant-ness; Alec had noticed that there were not any computers, not one has been spotted this whole day, is that surprising... Anther is that there was a fewer amount of people in this room then before in the other classes, and all the classes were together, so that didn't make sense at all. Maybe they were injured during the little mishap in the Gym. He didn't know.

Alec got up and looked at the selves, there were 4 sections of books to choose from, and each had smaller sections; Educational (Bios, Text books, etc.), Short stories (Poems, Comic, etc.), Novels (Action, Mystery, etc.), and Power-Specific (Which should be in Educational but it has so many books on its own it is a category by itself). He wanted some answers to this place and no one had them. So books looked like the right place. What kind of answers, well that was unsure because of the large amount of question bobbing around.

Alec stepped into the Educational section and just grazed on all of the titles on the 4 leveled selves. Bios seemed to be interesting so that is were we camped for the rest of the period. A book called 'Robon Jarinsic; A boy and a bird.' seemed to pop out. Not too amazing sounding, but kind of weird and that is what Alec liked.

When Alec read the book he didn't think he would get this much hooked into it. And it was surprising that it was true. To sum it up, it was about a boy named Robon and he actually went to Hanidy 46 years ago. He experienced the same things he woke on a bus, didn't know where he was, or that he had powers at the time, but he was an outcast. He didn't have a roommate so nights were lonely, and he didn't have a power until he was going to Hanidy for 4 years. The thing is though, he had a power that would effect everyone, every teacher, every student, and every living thing. He could suck the energy and power out of everything. It first started when he was finally was assigned a roommate and he was happy, Robon went to shake his hand and he had suddenly got the power to go invisible. It was shocking, because the roommate never did get a power. So he finally discovered that he HAD a power all along, just because he was an outcast and avoided for the way he looked, he had never touch someone until then. Finally he got revenge on everyone in Hanidy. That included every teacher, and every student, which meant that no one had powers, but Robon did. He had picked and chose who he sucked the powers out of, and used them against other students as weaknesses. And one day when he felt like there was nothing to be done at Hanidy anymore he sucked the flying ability out of a bird and left. He was never seen again.

That was the Alec spent his time on...
Old December 4, 2011, 03:38:02 PM
Volcarona

"N-nave, right? E-everyone's worried. H-heck, even...even he's worried. I don't know what h-happened here, b-but... Why c-couldn't it be me? I-if it w-were me, th-then...e-everyone...would've been happy..." The young lad said.

"You sound so broken up..." Nave finally began. "You shouldn't. I mean, your caring,
humble and your sweet. Look, I've noticed you getting tugged around by the neck from
that plant kid. I can tell you don't like him. Your not the only one. Believe me, with the
position he's in right now, if that kid hits you like he did to me, he'll be taking a scorching
from the teachers. Tell that jerk who's boss. Do it not for me, but for you.
As for the study hall, I can give you directions..."

After five minutes of sitting in the Study Hall with her face buried in a
book she found from the Comics Section, Rave overheard a conversation
with the same boy who attacked Nave among many other familiar classmates.
She wasn't exactly too comfortable standing next to a potential killer,
so she looked for something else to do. As her eyes strolled across the room,
she saw another boy reading a book: "Robon Jarinsic; A boy and a bird".
It sounded nasty, but then again she needed the comic relief after
what happened earlier. She approached him out of boredom and curiosity.

Last edited by GalliumGrant; December 4, 2011 at 03:53:46 PM.
Old December 4, 2011, 04:23:10 PM
Shaymin

Nose buried in the book it was hard to notice the girl standing right in front of him. When she approach he looked up and smiled, trying not to disturb anyone. Smiling was the quite way of inviting someone.
Old December 4, 2011, 05:48:49 PM
Volcarona

"Oh, hey!" Rave greeted. "Wanna talk for a little bit? Maybe get to meet
each other?" The boy was very fascinated with the book.
Old December 4, 2011, 05:52:42 PM
Shaymin

He wasn't going to be rude, so the nice thing to do was invite her over. "There is room here on the floor if you would like." Alec said, looking at the blue carpet on which he was too sitting on.
Old December 5, 2011, 05:53:00 AM
Volcarona

"It's ok Gira. I really was scared but it's ok. Also I need to talk to you about something. It's really important. I-I k-kind of l-like you! It s-sounds weird b-but i-it's t-true! I-I l-love y-you." Mary couldn't believe that she said it. Especially that everybody were there.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anastasia was reading a book names "Greek Mythical Monsters". She was really enjoying it. But she then though "Where's the teacher? Or we're not gonna have a teacher?" Anastasia left the book when she found it. She noticed Mary and Gira chatting. She just felt that she needed too someone to love. But who? Nobody seemed to be what Anastasia wanted.
Old December 5, 2011, 06:01:30 PM
Kyurem

Girra sat there a moment after hearing what Mary had said. Girra wasn't exactly sure what to say - he was so full of the bitter resentment from the incident with Nave, and suddenly, someone was proclaiming her love to him? Girra wasn't totally sure how to react; especially considering that this wasn't the track that he was expecting this conversation to take.

"Well, erm...I wasn't expecting that," Girra chuckled apprehensively. That was sort of a half-lie; he had already noticed Mary admiring him from out of eyeshot. "Now, I...er...let's not get too ahead of ourselves here. This is only the second occasion that we've talked eye to eye. I've yet to see personable impression of you, and frankly, so far you're not exactly on top of the leaderboard. But we can be...erm...what's that word...Carniv, what do you call a person that you, er...um...not sure how to describe it."

Carniv chuckled a moment. "You mean friend."

Girra nodded. "Friend...OK, I suppose. We can be...friends...I guess."

Carniv frowned. "Girra, could I speak to you in private for a moment?" Girra turned and nodded. Turning back to Mary, he said, "Well, I guess I'll talk to you later...I suppose." Girra stood up and went off into a distant corner of the study hall.

Junior finally made it to the study hall, and besides Nave, everyone seemed to be present. Junior looked around. Everyone seemed to be sitting with someone else. Junior thought it a little rude to intrude, so he found a vacant area and sat. He watched and envied the others as they chatted.

Claude put the book away and saw A History of Hanidy again. Claude was again mystified; why were all of the other pages blotted out? He picked it up again, and turned to the second page. He wondered why anyone would do this to the book. Either they thought it funny to ruin a book for the others, or some secret was being kept from the readers. Claude wasn't sure why, and he wished there was a computer to look the book up on, but there were none. He set the book down and looked throughout the educational sections that may give him any leads. He found a book called The Hanidian Veterans: Volume I. He picked it up; it was a heavy book, at least 1000 pages. "No wonder," Claude mumbled. "Hanidy looks like it's been around for a long time." He flipped to the first page, which was blank. Next page was also blank. He kept flipping through the pages hastily, only to find that every page was totally blank. Claude was mesmerized; 1000 pages of nothing?

"Heh, maybe no one ever graduated. Haha!" Claude laughed, impressed with his own cleverness. He flipped through again, and only then did he notice something weird. On Page 6, he found some text, which the page number was embroidered. He must have skipped over it in his haste.

VI: ZERO'S WAKE
ABILITIES: ???
BIRTH: ???
DEATH: ---
OTHER INFO: ???

Claude was annoyed. Still no information seemed to pop up. He looked like a hawk, hovering through the pages, until he found another page of text, on Page 28.

XXVIII: NAZARETH OF THE LIGHT
ABILITIES: MIND READING
BIRTH: SEPTEMBER 24, 52
DEATH: OCTOBER 1, 60
OTHER INFO: ???

Claude was really intrigued now. Finally, he was getting some information. He hid away to the corners of the room and read the mysterious book, ravenous for information.