Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Other Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Black and White

Notices

Search this Thread
Old April 10, 2011, 11:43:57 AM
Celebi

I have done alot of things recently. I have EVed a Crustle, Escavalier, Jellicent, and a Shiny Reuniclus I got from one of my friends. All that is left is to level them up. I traded away some of my recent Pokemon like my old Haxorus and got a Dream World Torchic with the Speed Boost Ability! I love that little guy! Also I got 3 Dream World Snivys with the Contriary Ability! If you want one VM me! Only 2 are for trade!
Old April 10, 2011, 03:15:49 PM
Zoroark

Beat Alder this morning. He was shockingly easy. My Pokemon were between 5 and 10 levels lower than his, and I only lost one Pokemon. So, my final team is:

Saigo (Samurott) lv68
Diesel (Excadrill) lv69
G-Force (Klinklang) lv69
Sunstroke (Volcarona) lv73
Notorious (Scrafty) lv70
Asbestos (Garbodor) lv68

Next, going to the Giant Chasm to get Kyurem. I really put that off for some reason. After that, I'll hopefully have my Black version back and can start my next run.
Old April 10, 2011, 07:28:34 PM
Shaymin

With the exception of the two roamers in the Kami trio, I am currently on a quest to catch every BW legendary in only a Poke Ball.

I've had White finished for some time now, and I just beat Black, so now I have full access to both game's legendaries.

Currently I've caught:

Zekrom
Kyurem (White)
Cobalion (White)
Virizion (White)
Terrakion (White)
Victini x2
Reshiram

Once I catch the rest in Black, and get Thundurus, I'm going after Landorus in both version. Then I'm going to begin creating a competitive team.
Old April 11, 2011, 06:05:20 AM
Rayquaza

Spirit's Journal

Day 29

Not interested in any of the offers by the tourists of Anville Town, I flew to Opelucid and then continued to the east. I walked all the way through Route 11 and 12 to reach Lacunosa Town. It was one weird town... Not long after that, I continued my way through Route 13, which took me a lot of time. Finally, I reached Undella Town. There, I met with Cynthia, Sinnoh's Champion. Although I defeated her back in Sinnoh, yet she crushed me with her so high-leveled team. I will be battling her soon, and will definitely win.
Old April 11, 2011, 12:35:44 PM
Kyurem

Ive been trying to finish that underwater ruin thing, so far i made it to floor 2. I wish i had a map for this floor and the rest of the remaining ones too. (Got the B/W volume 1 book and the only map i get is the first floor) But if any has finish the underwater ruin send me a pm with a full walkthrough for it. Oh and the thing i was doing to fill up my boxs before zekrom failed, so i got my Adamant iv 31 in atk and speed for him the old fasion way it took a few resets.

Last edited by kakashidragon; April 11, 2011 at 12:40:23 PM.
Old April 12, 2011, 10:43:25 AM
Giratina

-As I said yesterday, I was able to evolve Servine and Tepig to Serperior and Emboar, respectively. It wasn't a tough job; since the levels of the wild Pokemon in Route 11 were high, the two starters evolved pretty quickly. I received Archen from the GTS and deposited another Pokemon for a Swoobat.

-I finished Route 11, battling all trainers and catching new Pokemon in it (Bisharp, Mandibuzz). The wild battles were generally tough too; that's why my team members are at level 57 at the moment. Tomorrow I'll be catching 8 new species of Pokemon in Route 12.

-I synced my game with the Pokemon Global Link website. I don't know much about how everything works, but I already customized by Pokedex, C-Gear and Musical Show!
Old April 12, 2011, 01:10:50 PM
Shaymin

Finally beat the game (the story part of it) now to complete the pokedex... and JEEZ!!!! it took me long enough!
Old April 12, 2011, 03:51:42 PM
Shaymin

Almost done legend hunting.

-Reshiram
-Zekrom
-Kyurem x2
-Cobalion x2
-Virizion x2
-Terrakion x2
-Thundurus
-Victini x2

Tornadus and two Landoruses are all that's missing.
Old April 12, 2011, 03:52:53 PM
Zoroark

I caught an Axew, but now I got rid of Musharna to keep it. Cobalion is now mine, so I can go catch Virizion and Terrakion. I hatched the Larvesta egg, which will be trained in the future. Once I get Reshiram, Victini will be kicked out of my team. (Eye for an eye, or in this case, legendary) Heading to Route 9 and facing Bianca, all the Trainers and the Gym Trainers until lvl 47 (all). Afterwards, I'll take on the E4 at lvl 50 (all).

Stoutland lvl 43
Emboar lvl 45
Carracosta lvl 44
Seismitoad (Toady) lvl 45
Victini lvl 42
Axew (HaXoR) lvl 32 <------SEVERE TRAINING!!
Old April 12, 2011, 04:59:25 PM
Shaymin

Whoops! Found Tornadus.

So my current legend count is:

Reshiram
Zekrom
Kyurem x2
Cobalion x2
Virizion x2
Victini x2
Thundurus
Tornadus
Landorus

Decided that I was impatient, and didn't want to catch a second Landorus, and wiped my Black save.

Last edited by LiteTheIronMan; April 12, 2011 at 06:55:38 PM. Reason: caught one Landorus
Old April 13, 2011, 01:38:31 PM
Kyurem

With the lucky egg item on these game your pokemon get more exp. like they where traded, cause it says the pokemon gets a boosted by said exp. points. Oh and for the rating battles im 4-2 so far in triple battles.
Old April 14, 2011, 04:14:38 AM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashidragon View Post
With the lucky egg item on these game your pokemon get more exp. like they where traded, cause it says the pokemon gets a boosted by said exp. points. Oh and for the rating battles im 4-2 so far in triple battles.
Lucky Egg's always boosted Exp.. Levelling in this game has been made far easier due to all the high levelled Pokémon after the league! I levelled a level 45 up to 50 (For Subway purposes) in no more than ten minutes!
Old April 14, 2011, 06:41:50 AM
Celebi

Well I when and join the Pokemon Global Link and it is awesome! I went through the Dream World to hopefully find some good Pokemon on the Island of Dreams but all I got was a Farfetch'd. I went to the Tree of Wishes, or whatever its called becase I forgot the name, and made Farfetch'd join my party. That is when it tranported me back to my Home and then I realized that I could only visit the Island of Dreams once a day and then I exited the Dream World and went to check out the rest of the site and it was pretty cool. I when to the Global Battle Union and checked it out and did a few battles on my DS and won all of them. I really like the site and hope that everyone will join it!

Last edited by [TRDRS]PokeTrader; April 14, 2011 at 06:42:29 AM.
Old April 14, 2011, 07:17:20 AM
Volcarona

Gonna start EV training my Honchkrow soon. Signed up for Global link, haven't got around to syncing my game get :/

I will one of these days...
Old April 14, 2011, 11:51:21 AM
Giratina

The Dream World is pretty cool. I tried catching new Pokémon and ended up with a Kangaskhan knowing Counter and having Inner Focus. The mini-games are entertaining and the overall effort put into fine-turning the Global Link is pleasing (though they should do regular updates to speed things up). I still can't get the hang of several stuff, but otherwise I am spending one hour daily in the Dream World.

Other than that, I've been evolving a number of Pokemon for the owned PokéDex. It's a really easy job to do considering the high levels of the wild Pokémon and the Lucky Egg + Exp. Share combination. I also caught Bisharp and Mandibuzz, and I'm still waiting to get a Swoobat from the GTS.

Last edited by Shadow; April 15, 2011 at 09:41:26 AM.
Old April 14, 2011, 12:13:06 PM
Volcarona

I was at Chargestone Cave, and I checked my team and saw my Basculin (Nicknamed Blueeye) and Solosis had Pokerus (A helpful disease that increases stats gained. I think it's rarer than shinies.). And then after a few battles my whole Lv. 28-30 team was infected with it (Since it can spread to other team members.). I am so happy.

But the thing is, I have to get through the entire cave, Bianca and Professor Juniper are blocking the way to the entrance so I can't go back and heal my Pokemon, I have a very strong felling I'm going to battle Team Plasma and possibly N, and I only have one Hyper Potion left. '030

EDIT: I should probably put my entire team as of now here as well.

Leafy (Servine) ♂ Lv. 30
Victini Lv. 28
Solosis ♀ Lv. 28
Sandile ♂ Lv. 28
Blueeye (Basculin) ♂ Lv. 29
Joltik ♀ Lv. 28

Last edited by LucarioMario; April 14, 2011 at 05:43:29 PM.
Old April 14, 2011, 05:36:33 PM
Zoroark

Since having Volcarona with me seemed to cripple my team with some type weaknesses I didn't have when I was running with Beheeyem, and Beheeyem turned out to be somewhat dissapointing the later the levels got, I decided to get my Deino out of the PC and attempt to raise it again. With all the new areas that have opened I find that it's a lot easier to train it now. Current team:

Saigo (Samurott) lv69
Diesel (Excadrill) lv71
G-Force (Klinklang) lv70
Deathwish (Zwelious) lv60
Notorious (Scrafty) lv73
Asbestos (Garbodor) lv69
Old April 15, 2011, 08:30:47 PM
Joltik

School today was very lazy, because it's the last day before vacation, so I decided to, instead of doing work, breed Torkoals in my classes. I bred for a majority of the day, keeping my hopes up that one of them would hatch and be shiny. Unfortunately, this never happened. I continued breeding until I was dismissed, and I started to play again after school. I finally got my Calm Torkoal, and I saw a patch of shaking grass. I knew it would be an Audino, but, because of a habit of mine, I went into the patch of grass anyways.

It was a shiny.
I caught it.
It was amazing.
Old April 16, 2011, 01:49:48 AM
Zoroark

Ahaa so you got a shiny anyway, that's awesome. Shame it wasn't a Torkoal though.
Old April 16, 2011, 09:21:37 AM
Shaymin

Got my super rod, now i have a krabby, this makes teamplasma happy. Also
I'm breeding Blitzles to get a shiny one, cross your fingers!!!!
Old April 16, 2011, 04:08:31 PM
Kyurem

Hmmm the only thing ive done recently is playing DW and breeding those new abilitys. I got some off the gts so i got like over 8 DW ability pokemon. (I got some extras if anyone wants one)

Last edited by kakashidragon; April 16, 2011 at 04:09:10 PM.
Old April 16, 2011, 07:05:50 PM
Mudkip

im just playing wi-fi battles
Old April 16, 2011, 08:03:50 PM
Shaymin

Quote:
Hmmm the only thing ive done recently is playing DW and breeding those new abilitys. I got some off the gts so i got like over 8 DW ability pokemon. (I got some extras if anyone wants one)
What is DW ability pokemon?

Also, got a few Gligar, I'm going to breed it tomorrow.
Old April 16, 2011, 09:12:38 PM
Shaymin

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamplasma View Post
What is DW ability pokemon?

Also, got a few Gligar, I'm going to breed it tomorrow.
Dream World Pokemon. Look up Dream World if you still don't know
Old April 17, 2011, 05:39:08 AM
Giratina

Whew, did a lot of things in the past two days:

-Firstly, I found every Plasma Sage in the game after meeting with Giallo in Route 14.
-After playing in the Dream World since its release, I have now transferred four Pokemon to my Black version; Kangaskhan, Bellsprout, Doduo and Farfetch'd.
-I went to Lacunosa Town and then I eventually reached Undella Town, completing all the routes in the games and therefore expanding my Pokemon collection significantly.
-I finished everything I could do in the Giant Chasm (excluding catching Kyurem) and Abundant Shrine, getting some useful TMs along the way. Due to that, I edited the movesets of my Pokemon, most importantly Samurott and Chandelure.
Old April 17, 2011, 07:21:13 AM
Servine

Recently happened:

Me getting my face handed to me at the Battle Subway. I transferred in my competitive teams from fourth generation, and they won me plenty of Battle Frontier challenges back then, but I have yet to get a winning streak of over 3 on the Super single train. Somehow I don't think the loss of my hold items is the only reason. >_o;

I need a better team.

Last edited by Armads; April 17, 2011 at 07:25:12 AM.
Old April 17, 2011, 08:33:47 AM
Zoroark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armads View Post
Recently happened:

Me getting my face handed to me at the Battle Subway. I transferred in my competitive teams from fourth generation, and they won me plenty of Battle Frontier challenges back then, but I have yet to get a winning streak of over 3 on the Super single train. Somehow I don't think the loss of my hold items is the only reason. >_o;

I need a better team.
The Subway is ridonkulous. I got swept by a Levanny who got Crit Bug Bites/Leaf Blades on all 3 of my Pokemon >_> It's Pokemon Stadium all over again.

So, I finally got my Zwelious to evolve, and it wrecks stuff. I caught Kyurem, and also whipped the E4 a few times. Other than that, still waiting on my Black version to return. The person I lended it to is one of those people who raises their starter and nothing else, and she picked Tepig. Emboar vs Ghetsis = Losing battle. So, HOPEFULLY I can get it by Spring Break, which will give me ample time for run #5.

Current team:
Saigo (Samurott) lv76
Diesel (Excadrill) lv77
G-Force (Klinklang) lv76
Deathwish (Hydreigon) lv79
Notorious (Scrafty) lv78
Asbestos (Garbodor) lv76

I honestly think I'm the only person who has raised a Garbodor and stuck with him to this high a level. :3
Old April 17, 2011, 09:16:53 AM
Shaymin

I finished getting all the Power items so I can begin EV training. I'm currently breeding my team right now.
Old April 17, 2011, 10:52:42 AM
Zoroark

I restarted White and got an Adamant Oshawott, I'm going to train for attack EVs on the first route for ages, it'll pay off in the long run though.
Old April 17, 2011, 11:50:46 AM
Shaymin

Finished breeding my new team.

Gurren/Tepig
Excaliber/Snivy
Enkidu/Oshawott
Lagann/Drilbur
Metroid/Solosis
Amanda/Deino

The Solosis and Deino came out female. They all had beneficial natures and the Drilbur and Solosis had Sand Force and Magic Guard respectively, which turned out great too. I spread a Pokerus contagion through the team and I'm going to begin training soon.
Old April 17, 2011, 01:59:19 PM
Kyurem

I got a female Swift Swim Poliwag from my good buddy Kakashidragon, so I am now spending time breeding for a good natured Poliwag with fantastic IVs so that I can build a competitive team!

...it then occurred to me that I have to get those pesky EV training items from the Battle Subway, so I think I shall be doing that soon.

Last edited by LiteTheIronMan; April 17, 2011 at 02:09:29 PM. Reason: Have fun. I just finished doing that this morning after like a week and a half of BP grinding
Old April 17, 2011, 02:57:43 PM
Volcarona

Just got the Jet Badge from Skyla. Man, was that Swanna torture. The only Pokemon I had that could outspeed it was Victini. 030 Then I sent my Victini to the Dream World and got a Tailow with the ability Scrappy and an Adamant nature. On the topic of the Dream World, how do you get Dream Points, anyway? Scoring points in minigames?

Current team:
Leafy (Servine) ♂ Lv. 34
Victini Lv. 32
Duosion ♀ Lv. 32
Krokorok ♂ Lv. 32
Blueeye (Basculin) ♂ Lv. 33
Joltik ♀ Lv. 33

Nothing really new with my team except my Sandile evolved.
Old April 17, 2011, 03:57:58 PM
Kyurem

Someone said you have to do activites of some kind to get dream points but im not sure that person meant.
Old April 17, 2011, 04:31:03 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
Someone said you have to do activites of some kind to get dream points but im not sure that person meant.
Quote from FAQ article at the Pokemon.com Support Portal:

Quote:
Dream Points can be acquired by logging in, making Dream Pals, completing a trade on the Share Shelf, or watering other players' gardens.
Old April 17, 2011, 04:36:53 PM
Servine

So I've pretty much played through all of White without posting here... because nothing particularly interesting happened. Except now.
Battling N, decided not to use Zekrom. Leading with my Emolga, Bullet.
Used Acrobatics, probably her best move.
Critical hit. Reshiram dies in one hit.

I KNEW IT WAS AN EPIC MOVE ON HER BUT I DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD BE THAT GOOD...
Basically it was the funniest thing that has happened to me in this playthrough.
Old April 18, 2011, 10:05:38 AM
Shaymin

I got all finicky and picky and re-bred my Solosis and Deino so they had better Natures, and so that Solosis had Magic Guard. Eventually I got my desired Natures and Ability. I also finished EV training the Tepig, now a Pignite.

Currently:

Pignite/Gurren
Drilbur/Lagann
Oshawott/Enkidu
Snivy/Excaliber
Solosis/Metroid
Deino/Ridley

I'm going to begin training Lagann in Attack and Speed.

Last edited by LiteTheIronMan; April 18, 2011 at 10:16:10 AM.
Old April 18, 2011, 12:32:15 PM
Volcarona

I haven't posted here because I had nothing interesting to share, until now! I have just uploaded a Battle Video that one of my friends says is "the most epic battle ever!" You can check it out by searching for video number 93-86274-45872. The only spoiler I'm giving is the phrase I use to describe it, "Fusion Combo, anyone?"
Old April 18, 2011, 01:04:15 PM
Kyurem

Today I tried out the Battle Subway, and got pretty far in the Super Multi Train with Hilda. Sadly, she is a complete idiot, and her Krookodile was randomly using Dragon Tail on the foe's Cradily instead of Earthquake, so we ended up losing. :l

I am not going to play Multi anymore, since Hilda can be really incompetent. A lot.
Old April 19, 2011, 07:21:18 AM
Giratina

I have been spending a lot of time evolving Pokemon and filling up my caught Unova PokeDex. Some of these Pokemon include Gothitelle, Reuniclus, Braviary, Carracosta, Archeops and Crustle. The battles in Nimbasa City are absolutely perfect for evolving low-leveled Pokemon, so it's not as hard as in previous games.
Old April 19, 2011, 09:26:04 AM
Celebi

My DS died, now it's fixed but the GL is undergoing maintainance (FUUUUUUUUUUU), but previously I got a Lotad with Own Tempo. Also I completed the Unova dex (not including events) and Huntail arrived at Level 92.
Old April 19, 2011, 09:50:35 AM
Kyurem

so im goin to restart white sometime sonn cause its boring after you finis te storyline. anyone got any good ideas for a team i could use in the beginnibg snce i suck at team building
i think i may start out with either oshawott again or snivy
Old April 19, 2011, 10:45:32 AM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
so im goin to restart white sometime sonn cause its boring after you finis te storyline. anyone got any good ideas for a team i could use in the beginnibg snce i suck at team building
i think i may start out with either oshawott again or snivy
If you haven't already, try out Gigalith, Conkeldurr, or Scolipede on your final main team. I used all three of them and they were amazing. You catch them early, they aren't difficult to level up or train, and are all very useful and capable during the entire game. The only down-side is that you have to trade two of them to evolve them, but if you can get that settled, they are flawless.
Old April 19, 2011, 10:49:19 AM
Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alakazamaster View Post
If you haven't already, try out Gigalith, Conkeldurr, or Scolipede on your final main team. I used all three of them and they were amazing. You catch them early, they aren't difficult to level up or train, and are all very useful and capable during the entire game. The only down-side is that you have to trade two of them to evolve them, but if you can get that settled, they are flawless.
Seconded. By the way a notable moveset for him is:
Megahorn
Poison Jab
Earthquake
Rock Slide

BTW, Huntail is lvl 99.
Old April 19, 2011, 10:54:30 AM
Kyurem

Quote:
tats cool
my bro will be getting black soon so il be able to trade with im to evolve them
thanks ala
and scolipede is awesome
i used im before and he was bom b <3
Old April 19, 2011, 11:12:00 AM
Shaymin

I'm almost done EV training my team.

Pignite/Gurren
Drilbur/Lagann
Dewott/Enkidu
Snivy/Excaliber
Solosis/Metroid
Deino/Ridley

I currently need to finish Excaliber and Ridley, then I'm going to begin level-grinding to at least a Lv. 50 cap (except for Ridley, whom I want to evolve at Lv. 64)
Old April 19, 2011, 04:50:32 PM
Volcarona

I just beat the Ice Gym Leader, and before I went to the top of Dragonspiral Tower I caught a Mienfoo then went to Mistralton Cave to catch an Axew. And now I'm still climbing Dragonspiral Tower.

Current team:
Leafy (Servine) ♂ Lv. 37 (Yes, I didn't evolve it.)
Victini Lv. 36
Krokorok ♂ Lv. 36
Axew ♀ Lv. 34
Jolty (Galvantula) ♀ Lv. 36
Mienfoo ♀ Lv. 33

Currently in box:
Duosion ♀ Lv. 36
Blueeye (Basculin) ♂ Lv. 36

The only changes is I evolved my Joltik and decided to nickname it Jolty (Is it just me, or do all my nicknames end with the letter "y"? Whatever, I like it anyways. :U) and caught an Axew and Mienfoo.
Old April 19, 2011, 08:05:03 PM
Kyurem

More fun in the Battle Subway today. This time I opted for the much more reliable Singles train, and eventually got myself promoted to the Super Singles train. I have to say, having a more advanced train system is quite useful, since you get large amounts of BP rather quickly. Too bad my brilliant Toxic Stall Milotic lost to a pesky Scrafty with Shed Skin. >:l
Old April 19, 2011, 09:22:33 PM
Celebi

Quote:
More fun in the Battle Subway today. This time I opted for the much more reliable Singles train, and eventually got myself promoted to the Super Singles train. I have to say, having a more advanced train system is quite useful, since you get large amounts of BP rather quickly. Too bad my brilliant Toxic Stall Milotic lost to a pesky Scrafty with Shed Skin. >:l
Scrafty, when EV trained properly, rocks.
On that subject, i'm brreding a Scrafty and Hoxorus together to get a Careful, Shed Skin Scraggy to train.

Still waiting around for the GL to hurry up, but I got Huntail to Lvl100!!!
Old April 19, 2011, 10:48:37 PM
Shaymin

I finished EV training. With the exception of Ridley who fully evolves at Lv. 64, I'm going for a cap of Lv. 50 for the rest of the team.

Pignite/Gurren
Drilbur/Lagann
Samurott/Enkidu
Serperior/Excaliber
Solosis/Metroid
Deino/Ridley

Enkidu and Excaliber were the first two who I got to the Lv. 50 cap. As soon as I'm done with the cap I think I'm going to begin progressing them all to Lv. 100 for ***** and giggles, then do Battle Subway grinding again so I can get my hands on some competitive play items. I'm also going to begin breeding for a Beldum so I can make a new competitive Metagross, and a Golurk because Golurk is awesome.
Old April 20, 2011, 06:08:08 AM
Zoroark

Evolved Oshawott, got first badge, caught Woobat.
That's pretty much all I've done.
Old April 22, 2011, 02:18:24 AM
Celebi

Went to the Dream World today and got a female Nidoran with Hustle. The only other pokemon I saw on my walk today was Stanler, and I don't like them much.
Old April 22, 2011, 03:49:02 AM
Zoroark

Beat Victory Road and now training everyone to lvl 50 except Victini. I will use Victini for the Elite 4 but not train. Reshiram is going to take its spot on my roster. Also Fraxure evolved. =D This means that my team is fully evo-ed.

Team:
Emboar lvl 50
Carracosta lvl 47
HaXoR (Haxorus) lvl 50
Stoutland lvl 48
Toady (Seismitoad) lvl 47
Victini (not in training) lvl 46

Last edited by Arceus is Epic; April 22, 2011 at 03:49:44 AM.
Old April 22, 2011, 06:15:47 AM
Rayquaza

Spirit's Journal

Day 30

Woah! I neglected my diary for such a long time! Well, a lot happened since I lost wrote. I defeated Cynthia, although it was too hard. I also visited each and every route in Unova. I still have two or three areas I didn't visit yet. I also found all the sages of Team Plasma. I also caught Thundurus two days ago. For the time being, I am training my team and trying to fill my Unova Pokédex. I need to train a lot before facing the Elite Four and the champion.
Old April 22, 2011, 07:14:37 AM
Volcarona

Just got past Victory Road and challenged the Elite Four despite having Lv. 42 Pokemon at highest. I knew I was going to get pwned but I just wanted to get a little taste of what the Elite Four has before training. I went to the Ghost Elite Four trainer (Forgot her name) and was doing pretty well before she sent out a Lv. 50 Chandelure. So now I'm going to train all my Pokemon to Lv. 45 (Except for Leafy, who I want to raise to Lv. 46.).

Current team:
Blueeye (Basculin) ♂ Lv. 40
Leafy (Servine) ♂ Lv. 42
Mienfoo ♀ Lv. 41
Victini Lv. 42
Jolty (Galvantula) ♀ Lv. 41
Fraxure ♀ Lv. 40

Currently in box:
Duosion ♀ Lv. 39
Krokorok ♂ Lv. 40

My Axew evolved and I learned my Krokorok does not like being hit with physical attacks (And, well, 100% of the wild Pokemon on Victory Road are physical attackers). So I have to find a strategy around that.

Last edited by LucarioMario; April 22, 2011 at 07:15:30 AM.
Old April 22, 2011, 09:12:51 AM
Shaymin

Behold Team Dai-Gurren!!

Emboar/Gurren
Excadrill/Lagann
Samurott/Enkidu
Serperior/Excaliber
Hydreigon/Ridley
Reuniclus/Metroid

I finished level-grinding, I slapped some awesome moves onto them, and now I think I'm ready for competitive battling.
Old April 24, 2011, 06:45:43 AM
Zoroark

Beat Ghetsis and started the post-game. Tried to use Suicune and Celebi to get Zorua and Zoroark, but it didn't work and I already got them in white, so I'll breed. everyone is now at least lvl 50. Reshiram learned Fly which is good because now I can fly to towns. No one in my old party could.

Team:
Reshiram lvl 50
Stoutland lvl 50
Seimitoad lvl 51
Haxorus lvl 51
Carracosta lvl 51
Emboar lvl 52
Old April 24, 2011, 10:01:51 AM
Giratina

I connected with Spirit's White version yesterday and received Thundurus from him. Putting it as well as Tornadus in my party, I went to the Abundant Shrine where I summoned Landorus but didn't catch him. I also got Zekrom for the Pokedex, and evolved my Clamperl to Gorebyss. Finally, we used the Entralink and did one mission, then I visited Spirit's White Forest and he visited my Black City. The Black Market appeared to me, and although it sells very useful items, they are quite expensive.

Last edited by Shadow; April 24, 2011 at 10:05:06 AM.
Old April 24, 2011, 11:13:55 AM
Shaymin

The entirety of yesterday was spent Battle Subway-ing so that I could amass enough BP to get some competitive items. I got an Air Balloon for Lagann, and I'm going to get a Life Orb and Focus Sash for Ridley and Serperior respectively.
Old April 24, 2011, 08:39:53 PM
Cyndaquil

Got a huge haul of Pokemon that I've wanted from a bit from a trade got, Charmander, Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Dratini and finally got one extra Leftovers.

Finally got Hydreigon today when it evolved got a strong moveset on it; Focus Blast, Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower, and U-Turn. Thankful Smogon had a moveset thread for it.
Old April 25, 2011, 07:43:17 AM
Rayquaza

Spirit's Journal

Day 31

After transferring the three legendary beasts and Celebi from Johto, a lot of things happened. First, in Lostlorn Forest, a strange silent woman attacked me to reveal herself as a Zoroark. It got caught. Then, a young boy, which turned out to be a Zorua, wanted to befriend my Celebi, getting into my team. I also tried the Battle Institute, and now I am in the hyper rank. Along with all of that, more training was done and filling up my Unova dex is still in progress.
Old April 25, 2011, 10:36:58 AM
Zoroark

I finally chose to train my Dratini in the E4&Champ battles in White. I had one of my teams from HG&SS transported to White for training issues.

before E4:-----------------------------------------After E4:
Feraligatr lvl 100-----------------------------------Feraligatr lvl 100
Charizard lvl 100-----------------------------------Charizard lv 100
Mew lvl 100----------------------------------------Mew lvl 100
Deoxys lvl 100-------------------------------------Deoxys lvl 100
Shaymin lvl 100------------------------------------Shaymin lvl 100
Dratini lvl 19---------------------------------------Dragonair lvl 50

I also breeded Zorua and Zoroark and got roughly 12 Zoruas (10 boys, 2 girls)
I saved two boys and two girls for my Black and my cousin's Black. Training the boys to lvl 10 and the girls shall evolve in to Zoroark, so it can be as close to the event as possible. 2 of the boys i released and the other 6 are creating a team of lvl 1s. Now I'm starting to make the Unova Pokedex complete.

Last edited by Arceus is Epic; April 25, 2011 at 10:37:30 AM.
Old April 25, 2011, 03:14:06 PM
Kyurem

Restarted my game with the beloved Oshawott in it. Lost my Shiny Hydreigon. Oh well. I'll try to SR for a Shiny Volcarona.

I'm currently in Accumula Town. I've been training to get some Attack EVs on the Route 1.

Current Team:
Seuss the Patrat - Level 4
Woof the Lillipup - Level 7
Cruz Azul the Oshawott - Level 8
Old April 25, 2011, 04:23:56 PM
Zoroark

In the past few days I have beaten the game twice. o3o My latest team is going to be raised up to 100 so it can be used as a friendly competitive team.

Nytro (Emboar) lv55
Amazon (Simisage) lv53
Decibel (Seismitoad) lv55
Tesla (Galvantula) lv56
Ravager (Haxorus) lv57
Arizona (Mandibuzz) lv57

Ideas for movesets would be appreciated. Since I'm lazy as hell, natures and EVs and what-not aren't gonna be taken into consideration, although I did luck out with my Tepig and Pansage, which both ended up being Adamant natures.
Old April 27, 2011, 11:13:03 AM
Kyurem

I finally beat the Elite 4 for Round 2, and as a result beat Alder too! He wasn't that difficult, to be honest. .-. The fact that he was using Pokemon like Druddigon was a bit surprising, especially since last gen's Champion had some pretty vicious Pokemon like Garchomp, Milotic, and Lucario. Nonetheless, the battle was tough, but I was still able to win with the 6 Pokemon I have been using through the whole game.

Gigalith level 69
Serperior level 70
Conkeldurr level 71
Jellicent level 71
Scolipede level 72
Alakazam level 72
Old April 27, 2011, 11:16:44 AM
Rayquaza

Today I managed to transfer up 60 unobtainable pokemon to my Heart Gold.

Seen 452
Caught 342
Old April 29, 2011, 07:46:38 PM
Shaymin

Who has a Beldum with perfect Defense IVs?

This guy.

Tony/Beldum
28 HP IVs
30 Attack IVs
31 Defense IVs
18 Sp. Atk IVs
18 Sp. Def IVs
8 Speed IVs

Why hello there permanent member of my team. How's it going? I'm fantastic.
Old April 30, 2011, 01:27:56 AM
Rayquaza

Spirit's Journal

Day 32

Several days have passed full of training. I am glad that my team has finally reached Lv. 70. I went to the Relic Castle and entered its maze. After a while, I reached that strong Pokémon that looked like a butterfly. It was an easy job to capture it, to know that it is called Volcarona. Now, I am preparing to search for Landorus.
Old April 30, 2011, 03:13:34 PM
Regigigas

I have officially run out of things to do. I've trained every pokemon I like that I currently have access to, and have caught every Unova pokemon. Obviously the game isn't over, but I haven't thought of another goal to meet.

Also, you lost a Shiny Hydreigon? How?
Old May 2, 2011, 12:16:01 PM
Kyurem

I have managed to get the next trainer card upgrade to a silver one. Me and my cousion did extralink missions and i was able to get all the powers and get that silver trainercard. It took awile to do the missions but i got them done. My next goal is to try to get the last trainer card by winning the battle subway super trains. (For super singles im half way there)
Old May 2, 2011, 12:32:53 PM
Volcarona

Is there any place to get a lot of Pokedollars before the Elite Four? I always keep running out of Hyper Potions and Revives after the second or third Elite Four member because I can't buy enough. 030
Old May 2, 2011, 01:39:17 PM
Kyurem

Right now I am working on filling up my Unova Dex by running through the Elite 4 over and over with Exp. Shares on Pokemon. How come everything has to evolve so late this generation? The work is tedious, but I have gotten a Scrafty, Krookodile, Klinklang, Vanilluxe, Sawsbuck, Ferrothorn, Unfezant, Swoobat, Cofagrigus, and Crustle out of it! However, there is still a bunch of work to go...
Old May 2, 2011, 09:22:48 PM
Shaymin

Almost done training that Metagross. I renamed it.

Iron Man/Metagross

I need to get it to Lv. 64 to teach it Zen Headbutt, then I'll be done. And then I get to work on some other Pokemon.

Last edited by LiteTheIronMan; May 3, 2011 at 03:41:24 PM. Reason: not Bullet Punch
Old May 3, 2011, 08:25:59 AM
Rayquaza

Spirit's Journal

Day 33

I was able to find Landorus in an area next to White Forest. It was truly hard, but I caught it nevertheless. After that, I was roaming in Mistralton Cave to actually find Cobalion waiting for me there! Catching it was harder than any other legend from before, but my efforts paid generously!
Old May 10, 2011, 10:52:20 PM
Kyurem

Played dream world today i finaly got 2,500 Dream points. The next area should be unlocked the next time i play DW. For the in-game stuff.... nothen.
Old May 11, 2011, 06:38:59 AM
Rayquaza

Spirit's Journal

Day 34 [FINALE]

I caught both Virizion and Terrakion. After that, I proceeded to the Elite Four, where I battled all my way through the four trainers who toughened up a lot. Finally, I reached Alder and his destructive Volcarona. Luckily, my Emboar was able to win after the other five fainted. With this last entry, I declare myself a new champion of Unova.
Old May 11, 2011, 07:20:46 AM
Mudkip

found the game player on it got money turned of game
Old May 11, 2011, 10:01:14 AM
Giratina

I have successfully managed to catch every non-legendary Unova Pokémon after lots of evolving and few trades. I have also used the PokéTransfer and transferred six Pokémon from my Platinum version. The mini-game is a little annoying since it requires you to aim at the Pokémon properly and there's a time limit. However, I love that there is no restriction on the amount of transferrable Pokémon per day.

Once I have enough free time (which is highly unlikely in the coming month), I will start hunting down the legendaries of Unova.
Old May 20, 2011, 12:40:04 AM
Zoroark

I've been grinding on the Battle Subway so i can afford the Power items, it takes forever and becomes very tedious. I don't enjoy it to be honest but has to be done. Finally started breeding, struggling to get the right dream world ability and nature.
Old May 24, 2011, 07:36:30 PM
Kyurem

Im about to get the gold trainer card upgrade, only got a few more more props to get.
Old May 24, 2011, 08:37:42 PM
Haxorus

I've recently started a new file, and chose Tepig as my starter.
Old May 25, 2011, 01:13:27 PM
Volcarona

A few things happened in the game. First, I beat the main story, and I've got to say that was the best storyline I've played in any video game IMO. Second, I transfered Pokemon from my Platinum and SoulSilver games to White and now I'm training my Unova Pokemon to level 60 or so while working on their movesets, then I'm going to train my Unova and Johto Pokemon to level 100. And while I'm at it I need to find items for the Pokemon I Poketransfered, and I'm gonna need to trade for some duplicates or hard to get items. 030
Old May 25, 2011, 02:10:55 PM
Kyurem

My search to get all of the TMs in my White version lead me to Mitralton Cave, where I discovered Cobalion! I didn't expect to see it, and just for fun saved before trying to catch it. The 3rd Ultra Ball did the trick, and it turned out to be Adamant! Such luck! I don't intend on using it competitively though, so I am not SRing for more impressive IVs.
Old May 28, 2011, 01:23:18 PM
Kyurem

got that gold trainer card. now for the last one
Old May 30, 2011, 02:34:02 PM
Landorus

My team is being very close to levle 100
zekrom is the one who will be the one to reach my goal first. Why? bolt strick
Old May 30, 2011, 05:30:31 PM
Volcarona

Right now I'm in Lacunosa Town, and before I search Route 13 for the TM Psychic I'm going to Giant Chasm and catch Kyurem with a Master Ball. I'm going to SR the game for a shiny one, so that might take a while.

Last edited by LucarioMario; May 30, 2011 at 05:30:40 PM.
Old May 31, 2011, 05:04:25 PM
Administrator

I forogot to keep you guys posted on my status in White. I'm in Victory Road, training for the Elite Four. I know I'm slow, but meh. Here is my current team:
Excadrill @ 39
Samurott @ 50
Zoroark @ 52
Mienfoo @ 39
Bouffalant @ 40
Pansear @ 51

It's obvious who needs some significant training, and Pansear will be evolved into Simisear with a Fire Stone before I go in.
Old May 31, 2011, 07:45:41 PM
Kyurem

I know I dont do this at all but...I started to hack for Pokerader shinys and make a custom offline team to play around with and battle my cousins and brothers. So far the pokemon are like i said "pokerader" shinys (The only shiny code i got) and moved them over to white to use. So I know this isnt (maybe) the thread to say this but it is a B/W recent thing im doing so dont judge me on these hacks i rarely do this kind of stuff. Another kind of hack i tryed is the IV modifier code on certin legendarys which im not sure if there allowed.

Last edited by kakashidragon; May 31, 2011 at 07:47:17 PM.
Old June 4, 2011, 06:25:17 AM
Magikarp

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrassPokemonFTW View Post
Well, that's because it doesn't happen every time. It just happened at the most random time. I didn't even see her the first 10 times I crossed the bridge. o.o

Team as of now:

Jaroda [Level 97]: Almost there!
Celebi [Level 95]:
Birijion [Level 95]:
Rotom-C [Level 94]: Still doesn't have that much HP.
Nattorei [Level 92]: Thumbs up.
Ludicolo [Level 92]:

EDIT 2: I learned the secret of the disappearing girl! According to Bulbapedia:

"During certain occasions, the spirit of a deceased young girl will be standing on the bridge, and will disappear if the player walks towards her. An old lady in the gatehouse to the east of the bridge will explain the young girl used to play around the area before the bridge was built."

Thus ends the mystery!

EDIT: Team update!

Jaroda [Level 100]
Celebi [Level 100]
Birijion [Level 99]
Rotom-C [Level 98]
Nattorei [Level 96]
Ludicolo [Level 96]
Are you sure? I'm not sure who added that to Bulbapedia, but I think, since it's the same bridge you last see the Shadow Triad, it may be one of them in disguise, due to disappearing and such. I'm not sure. I could be either way, but I personally like my explaination better. Oh well. This requires further research.

By the way, where is the old lady? I can't find her anywhere!
Old June 4, 2011, 08:16:38 AM
Celebi

I just finished up on 2 VGC teams and I need to test them a little bit so I need some challengers if anyone wants to battle me! Also wish me Good Luck in the VGCs, I'm definatly gonna need it!
Old June 15, 2011, 05:25:00 PM
Regigigas

Sup.

Yeah, I really didn't care to show you guys my progress on B/W since I beat the game (I lost) the first time. I've beaten Black twice and White once so far. But now I've started a Klink solo run and I want to... show you guys my progress.

I traded over my Klink from White and got it up to level 11. I just lost against a Munna on route 3 ().

Gemini (Klink) Level 11
Nature: Impish
Stats:
HP: 32
Atk: 19
Def: 24
SpA: 12
SpD: 20
Spe: 14

Edit: Please don't make me have to make this all in one post.

I just arrived at Castelia City and obtained the Eviolite.
Gemini (Klink) Level 29
Stats:
HP: 69
Atk: 46
Def: 57
SpA: 27
SpD: 45
Spe: 32

Last edited by Leaftail; June 16, 2011 at 08:00:51 AM.
Old June 16, 2011, 10:31:23 AM
Kyurem

My Eevee Egg just hatched today.
Old June 17, 2011, 08:02:25 AM
Regigigas

I'm at Mistralton City. I'm starting to notice I update my progress every time Gemini faints.

Gemini (Klink) Level 53
Stats:
HP: 123
Atk: 91
Def: 110
SpA: 48
SpD: 81
Spe: 70

Moves: Gear Grind, Shift Gear, Charge Beam, Discharge (probably not gonna change for the rest of the game)

This solo run is getting easier and easier the further into the game I go. I hope that changes soon...
Old June 17, 2011, 02:26:05 PM
Kyurem

you would have to catch the leganadary of your game soon then
Old June 19, 2011, 06:13:12 AM
Regigigas

I arrived at Opelucid City. This solo run challenge is definitely easier than having a full team of 6 Pokemon >.>

Gemini (Klink) Level 69
Stats:
HP: 160
Atk: 120
Def: 141
SpA: 63
SpD: 105
Spe: 94
Old June 19, 2011, 01:20:51 PM
Kyurem

Ive been breeding some new pokemon for my teams. Just got done breeding a shelmet+evolved it. Now its mighty speed stat will come in handy.
Old June 22, 2011, 01:43:05 PM
Regigigas

I defeated N & Ghetsis. They were really easy. I just had to use Shift Gear 6 times and swept their teams.

Gemini (Klink) Level 80
Stats:
HP: 184
Atk: 139
Def: 163
SpA: 72
SpD: 121
Spe: 108

Quote:
you would have to catch the leganadary of your game soon then
I kept throwing Poke balls at N/Ghetsis's first Pokemon until it defeated Reshiram.

(Post 900 woot)

Last edited by Leaftail; June 22, 2011 at 02:05:08 PM.
Old June 22, 2011, 04:31:50 PM
Volcarona

Finally got my Leafeon from that Eeveelution event that happened a while ago. Now I'll have to train a Lv. 10 Pokemon to Lv. 50, which thankfully the day care center is pretty useful for.

Last edited by LucarioMario; June 22, 2011 at 04:32:21 PM.
Old July 27, 2011, 06:25:14 AM
Zoroark

I found and caught a shiny Vulpix last night at the abundant shrine
Old July 27, 2011, 07:25:08 PM
Landorus

My team is now officaly Level 100! I trained and I am just so happy for this moment!
Old July 28, 2011, 06:58:52 PM
Charizard

In Black, I just beat N and Ghetsis. I also got Reshiram in 1 Ultra Ball!