Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > General Chat
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old September 25, 2012, 07:57:39 PM
Haxorus

Default Thats Some Unique Talent/Ability That You Have There

Here, you can post some of your uniques talents that you have here. And no, it not like you are very good at gaming, drawing, remixing, etc. It's some sort of supernatural talent/power that special one of a kind people have.

Example:
ARandomVRMember: I can light a match with my fingers if I rub my fingers together really fast and touch the match instantly.

Something like that.

But for me when I dream during the night like for example somebody in my dream was rushed to the hospital, usually the next day it happens. A 7th grader had a seizure and was rushed to the hospital. Pretty scary and crazy.

Last edited by Super Pichu62; September 26, 2012 at 01:11:01 PM.
Old September 25, 2012, 08:07:23 PM

I sometimes have dreams that are premonitions of the future with events that involve me. (More often than not, my dreams do somehow become reality) When it turns out these events DO occur to me IRL, I have a serious case of Deja vu. So I guess my ability is to peer into the future for a short amount of time in my dreams. (And it's coincidence that I'm a Psychic Pokemon? ._.)
Old September 25, 2012, 08:18:17 PM
Celebi

Well My Sister and I have twin telepathy
even though we're born 4 years apart....really weird
Old September 26, 2012, 03:23:26 AM
Giratina

Like you guys, I also have strange dreams that come true. And it kind of scares me. I once had a dream in 8th or 7th Grade that Fawful came in and took over the school. The English teachers didn't like his grammar, so he called Midbus in to freeze them all and throw them out. I thought it was probably the most nonsensical thing I've dreamed of, until the next day there wasn't a single English teacher in school...
There's also the time I dreamed of someone cutting the flesh out of their thumb, and it was downright disgusting. Then when I typed in something random on Google Images ("WTF!!??!" I believe) that thing I had in my dream was the 5th image or so.
Other than that there's really nothing because I don't believe in supernatural abilities.
Old September 26, 2012, 06:06:48 AM
Regigigas

I have quite a few actually. Might be coincidences, but with how frequent they occur, I'm not so sure.
  • I can "feel" someone's aura. When I'm near someone with a particularly strong aura, I can feel heat eminating from them. Thinking about it though, it could be how much life force they have left, as I've noticed that I can feel more heat coming from older people, often times like a furnace.
  • I have excellent night vision. Even in a pitch black room [tested this out in our walk-in cooler where I work, which is sealed from temperature and light] I can see movement in front of me, if only barely. Only drawback is it takes away from my normal vision, and details are often lost to me.
  • I have excellent hearing as well, though more for an actual sound than a pattern to those sounds.
  • My sense of smell is also sharp. Quite a few times at work I've been able to detect rubber heating up to dangerous levels just by smelling it. Stopped a few potential fires that way.
  • I seem to have an affinity with the element of wind. Most of the time, the wind is blowing wherever I go, usually a slight breeze to my back. I have also seen the wind pick up if I concentrate hard enough.
  • Dream-wise, I can sometimes feel things that happen in the dream, like one time I dreamt of a volcano eruption and could actually feel the heat of the lava.
Old September 26, 2012, 06:14:51 AM
Kyurem

I can often remember tiny details of things to sometimes ridiculous precision, while forgetting more general parts.
Old September 26, 2012, 12:28:28 PM
Giratina

I can force myself to stop being in a state of emotional distress just by thinking about it.
I'm almost certain my sense of smell is greater than the average person's sense of smell.
I seem to be able to wake up at times when I'm supposed to, even if it's much earlier than I usually wake up, if I happen to forget to set my alarm. My brain might have its own clock somewhere.
I can choose to feel what others feel or not feel anything at all.

Last edited by Quadcentruo; September 26, 2012 at 12:28:34 PM.
Old September 26, 2012, 01:33:38 PM
Volcarona

I'm not really sure if I have any true abilities but... there are some oddities I feel I have that keep occurring very frequently in my life, I just can't judge it personally for me to decide if it's real or not is my main thing:
  • I seem to have an uncanny abilitiy to predict things spot-on. Lost something? I can visualize in my mind how you lost it and where it could be... this is very common actually.
  • I either over-predict things and it worries me with possibilities or it's accurate. I get this... thought or feeling that something is about to happen in the immediate future such as a positive event or negative or that I'm going to pull a good card out of a pack of Pokemon cards.
  • I have pretty good hearing and can hear rather high-level decibals (When I'm paying attention and not derping that is)
  • Like Shade said, I have an affinity for the wind. I become at peace with myself and everything and go into Zen Mode when out on a blustery day, especially if it's warm. Everything becomes clearer to me in the wind and I have inspiration bursts in the breeze as well. I have to have the air blowing my hair all around in the car to stay calm and not get sick either.
  • While I can transcribe music by ear, I can detect the tempo as well just from listening to it. I can easily pick out the main melody, background/supporting melodies and the bassline from each other.
Old September 26, 2012, 01:58:39 PM
Landorus

Well...
By flicking my tongue against the roof of my mouth quickly, I can make a really cool sound.
Old September 26, 2012, 02:16:39 PM
Shaymin

Here is my list. Some may sound redundant to what other people have said.
  • I also have dreams that usually will symbolize something that happens in the soon future. One example is I had a dream that my mom was extremely sick and went to the hopital (not dying though). The VERY next day she had become very sick for about a week. That was scary.
  • I have an unaware-remembering thing. I hear something subcontiously, and then it is like engrained in me. For example, if I am outside on the porch and my I am having a deep conversation with someone then a jingle comes from the TV inside (which is usually turned down, and the fact that I wasn't even listening to it...). The next time I hear whatever it is, I will already know the whole jingle with the words and everything. This happens in class and such too, it is really a blessing.
  • When I read music, I (unawaringly, or I dont realize that I am doing it) apply it to math. This one doesn't need an example... But basically when I am asked a question about music when reading it, I answer in numbers.
Old September 26, 2012, 03:52:41 PM
Zoroark

I can (usually) tell the difference between guys and girls on the internet by the way they type.
For instance, if I'm on omegle and someone opens with "hey" They are guys. However, if "heyy" is said then they are girls.
Old September 26, 2012, 04:17:07 PM

Here's my special talent