Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing > Animé-Style Battling

Notices

Search this Thread
Old July 29, 2012, 12:21:59 AM
Kyurem

Default ASB Revival

Well, uhh, as I'm sure most of you have noticed, the ASB board has literally died outt. The most recent post was a month ago, and all the battles have been ignored by the Refs.

So, after thinking about this for awhile, I've decided to see what you, the users of ASB, want to do with the ASB board.
We have two choices here. We can revive the board, or we can get rid of it.
If enough people want it back, I'll do everything I can to revive it.

So yeah, feel free to voice your opinions on this decision here
Old July 29, 2012, 05:32:41 AM
Shaymin

Maybe you should add a poll. If you don't know, that can be done in the tread tools.

But as you know, I would like to have it back. It brought something else to the forum and was a kind of just fun to do when you weren't busy. It is also fun to do the monthly things. I really liked those when we had them (but we only did it like 4 times). Frankly my answer is yes! Lets do this.
Old July 29, 2012, 06:46:08 AM
Kyurem

Yes, ASB needs a facelift. I'm gonna put my vote on keeping it as well.
Old July 29, 2012, 08:13:01 AM
Volcarona

I was going to make a thread about this last week, but decided against it. Weird.

Anyways, this board has drifted off into oblivion, and it needs to come back. I think when we do decide to revive it, however, there would need to be new rules. In my opinion, the entire money system needs to be revamped. Battlers can't have when/if they earn their money to be based on how many refs are willing to ref their battles to the end. After that, I'm sure the rest of us can pitch in to find more flaws in need of fixing. I really liked this place before it just died. We really do need to keep it.
Old July 29, 2012, 10:26:24 AM
Rayquaza

Although I never participated, I find it my duty to give you an advice, Shiny. The ASB board started to die once you left the forums. Therefore, if you want this board to stay alive, you need to stay active and dedicate your work in the forums to it, even if that means ignoring other parts of the forums and focusing on this one.

As a member who participated in many projects, I suggest you guys try to revive it again and not give up on it so quickly. Plus, try to promote it more, as a banner in your signatures, and if possible, a video on Youtube.
Old July 29, 2012, 10:44:50 AM
Regigigas

I have a quick news flash, here...Shiny very ceremoniously "left" the forums 6 months ago, therefore relinquishing any authority he had over the ASB board to me. Although I'm no longer the specific Asst Moderator of this board, I'm going to be the one orchestrating this "revival" if it even happens.

And, Shiny, I didn't give you any response to your PM because I did not know what to say or do at the time, but that does not give you the right to try to take things over. This is going beyond backseat modding, and it's unacceptable. Thread locked.