Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Other Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Black and White 2

Notices

Search this Thread
Old October 7, 2012, 12:18:08 PM
Shaymin

Default Moved posts

Well I'm glad I got Black 2 today, and it makes me super happy, but because I (embarrassingly) forgot the release date was today, I forgot to bring my DSi to my dad's house with me. So I have the game, but I can't play it. I read the instruction booklet though, and I'm quite impressed! I actually hadn't really looked into the game much, so I'm learning about everything now. I think the addition of
Nothing about the plot, probably doesn't deserve a spoiler    
the difficulty setting

is awesome!
For those of you wondering, I didn't even buy the game, my dad waited outside the store for a few minutes to grab a copy and he brought it out to my grandparent's house with him. Thankfully I'm going home tonight. Forget studying and all that, I'm playing aaaaaaaaall night. But I have a date tomorrow, methinks, so I can't play. Off to the store to finish picking up the items I still need for my costume, and the items I need to start the Zelda costume.

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; October 9, 2012 at 12:15:07 AM.
Old October 7, 2012, 05:47:18 PM
Kyurem

Log on to the site and found out that B2 and W2 were released.
I am so out of touch with Pokemon now. I thought they were getting released next spring.
Old October 7, 2012, 08:14:10 PM
Shaymin

I had a strange experience getting my copy of Pokemon White 2. I went to Walmart and went straight for the gaming section. When I found the DS games I saw a large sign that said "Pokemon Black 2 and White 2! In Stock!". I got excited and starting looking for it and couldn't find it. I asked the lady about it and she didn't reply to e and she just walked away. So I just kept looking for the game, and a man (probably a little over 25) came up to me. I didn't know him, nor would he have any reason to speak to me (Not that I didn't mind him talking to me at first). He started to try and tell me things I already knew about the game, (Not sure if I can say them yet or not) so I just nodded and said "That's cool" Over and over. He wouldn't leave me alone so I went away (like the lady did to me). After I got bored reading the birthday cards across the store I came back, and thelady that didn't even listen to me before was looking for me and had the game in her hand.

I dont know, it was just odd being alone and having this happen to me.

Last edited by teamplasma; October 7, 2012 at 08:14:23 PM.