Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old November 11, 2009, 04:28:04 PM
Charizard

Default Some of my works.

I have several hobbies and they are grphic designing and movie making. As this is a pokemon forum, here are some things that have to do with it. I'm not that good at either so please spare me!

This is the sunrise scene in PMD2. I tried to make it look a bit cartoonish but it was too much.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs47/f/20...r8_Darkrai.jpg

One of my favorite works even though I got in trouble because of copyright issues lol. I just took pics off google for this so I never expected this. One of my first works also.
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs40/f/20...r8_Darkrai.jpg

I got lots more for a later date but here's a couple vids.

thanks for taking your time to check it out. Right now, my little dream/goal is to learn flash and try to make my own little cartoon of PMD2 as I just loved the story. If anyone has experience w/ flash or knows good tutorials, a little help can go a long way.

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; March 16, 2011 at 06:03:53 PM.
Old November 11, 2009, 06:42:32 PM
Regigigas

Default Re: Some of my works.

How could you make a dark vs ghost drawing AND NOT INCLUDE SABLEYE?!? Also, that Shedinja is clearly the official artwork.
Old November 11, 2009, 06:42:49 PM
Administrator

The first image looks quite nice. 9/10

About the second, I'll have to state my opinion about not crediting the original work. This is for the same reason I hate most "8-bit" GXSCC works on YouTube; they just grab someone else's MIDI, plug it in, and claim it as their own work. The same holds true with your second image. PLEASE CREDIT ARKEIS. I KNOW ARKEIS IMAGES WHEN I SEE THEM. Don't just say "credit to Google Images". That's like crediting the phone book for the food from a restaurant! 2/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkrai
ok look, i just posted this picture because people liked it. I just goggled all the pictures i used so OBVIOUSELY I didn't exactly keep track of everything!!! IF you want the credit for whatever reason just tell me!!!! I'm just posting this because people like it and if you find a problem, don't deleat! Just message me your name and credit and whatever! I just basically made a collage without thinking so please. I'm just some guy who posted a picture, I'm not some preoffessional claiming that I 100 percent made it. I have no idea who made these so plz!
The two videos, while credited, are just visualizations. So, meh. 3/10 each.
Old November 11, 2009, 06:49:38 PM
Charizard

oh yea...forgot to change that heh...That was because I got caught by deviantart and they removed the picture. It was getting to be popular and they found out and I got upset and went off...oops.

and like I said, it was one of my early works, before I ever bothered with accredidation as I was nooby. hat pic was the reason why I draw everything myself nowadays so don't get angry at me cat heh. And yes they are visuals as that was the whole point I made them, to practice making visuals lol. It's just the only thing I have regarding pokemon as I keep my movies on another account. If your going to rate the visuals, rate it as visuals, not as a movie.