Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Information Kiosk > Introductions
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Introductions If you're new, this is your first stop after signing up!

Search this Thread
Old October 23, 2011, 04:59:25 PM
Joltik

Default Hi...

I'm Feraligatr. I get along with people easily, so hi. xD

My friend BlackRayquaza told me about this site because I wanted to meet new people. one of My best friends moved to a place without wi fi so now my life seems bland :l. The other one is BR but he always talks about how his life sucks and how he wishes to die and talking him out of that is like telling birds not to fly -.- its like impossible... I'm not much of a grammar person (i guess that changes here xD). how i got into pokemon? heres a story i might say alot so sorry for being repetitive in the future xD.

MY POKEMON LIFE begining-present (2005 - 2011)
i saw my cousin playing pokemon ruby (back when i thought pokemon sucked when i was 7) then i dont know how but i ended up playing it. when i turned on the GBA i saw my first pokemon: Swampert lv 42. then i played of a while and thought "this game isnt so bad compared to the anime." so i took it home and beat the elite four 2 years later (yes it took me that long to understand it) my team when i beat the elite four was swellow lv 54, exploud lv 57, gyarados lv 60, swammpert lv 43, linoone lv 47, and golbat lv 44 (to this day i still have it!) but by then people were talking about how awesome diamond and pearl is. A person who worked at my school told me about a site called serebii.net. and ive been going to that site everyday since 2007. in summer 2008 i asked for pokemon pearl and a DS for my birthday. i got it and it was all i played. i was like super obsessed. i couldnt even put the game down to hug my grandmother which made her cry and made me feel like crap. then when i moved, people didnt like pokemon over there (or so i thought) but i preordered my platinum and started playing like crazy. by spring 2010 i saw a miracle happen. there was a lunch table filled with kids like me who had a DS. all we did was play mario kart and pokemon. but it was really nice to find out that i wasnt the only one . everyone got soulsilver/heartgold but my problem was: i preordered it online. i got my game 3 days after release and was really sad when i found an empty mailbox. we always battled. i was more or less in the top three best out of like 10 kids. by spring 2011, my and 4 of my irl friends got black /white i 2 got black (i was one of them) and the other 3 bought white. we would go to the library everyday afterschool to battle and trade pokemon. those were the good times. in summer 2011, my stepfather came into the picture. i forced him to play soulsilver. he forced me to play black ops. we both liked eachother's game. hes been up to ecruteak city for months xD. now im just crossing my fingers hoping for a ruby/sapphire remake to bring back so many memories that ill just cry from nostalgia .

Last edited by Feraligatr; October 24, 2011 at 05:47:40 PM.
Old October 23, 2011, 05:00:45 PM
Landorus

Hello! Enjoy this site, cuz it's cool.
Old October 23, 2011, 05:02:13 PM
Kyurem

Why hello there, Feraligatr.
Care to tell us more about yourself, like how you got in to Pokemon, found this forum, etc.

Nonetheless, welcome to Victory Road. Hope you enjoy your stay!
Old October 23, 2011, 05:07:22 PM
Shaymin

Hiya I'm Plasma! You will probably see me around a lot. And I like your self-made banner. If you need assistance you may come to any mods or even me. () There is stuff for just about everyone here! I like RPs and Forum games, art is what I like to do in my spare time, along with VR.

What do you like to do?
Old October 23, 2011, 05:07:38 PM

Hey Feraligatr welcome to VR, hope you have fun here!
If your a battler, be sure to come challenge my gym, I'm always in the mood for competitive battling. ^^
P.S: Your sig looks SICK
Old October 23, 2011, 06:35:35 PM
Regigigas

You seem nice :3

Welcome to VR~

Last edited by Leaftail; October 23, 2011 at 06:35:48 PM.
Old October 24, 2011, 11:25:45 AM
Kyurem

Welcome to the forum, you seem like a cool person. Check our new ASB, it is a ton of fun.
Old October 24, 2011, 05:16:48 PM
Floatzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuniclus View Post
Hey Feraligatr welcome to VR, hope you have fun here!
If your a battler, be sure to come challenge my gym, I'm always in the mood for competitive battling. ^^
P.S: Your sig looks SICK
oh u.
he doesn't battle much.
omghaifer
Old October 25, 2011, 05:10:36 AM
Rayquaza

Don't worry, when you stay here for a while, your grammar skills will surely improve.
Old October 25, 2011, 04:16:54 PM
Charizard

Yup, this forum has the strange side effects of improving its users' grammar.

Welcome.