Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Other Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver

Notices

Search this Thread
Old November 26, 2011, 11:24:43 AM
Zoroark

Default elite four

can anyone explain this in the old gold and silver i beat the elite four 10 times with a typolshon only and it heart gold it takes me 10 times to beat elite four
can anyone explain why?
Old November 26, 2011, 11:32:53 AM
Rayquaza

I don't know maybe if you provided more info on your situation I could find out why.
Old November 26, 2011, 11:40:17 AM
Zoroark

ok in pokemon silver i beat the elite four 10 times with a typloshion only very easy it was
the when i made it to the elite four in heart gold with a meaganium and others(it was strong same level as typlosion 50) and it took 10 times to beat it any more info just ask
Old November 26, 2011, 12:16:40 PM
Regigigas

But really, I don't really see what your issue is. Is it that it was more difficult to beat the E4 with a variety of Pokémon than with one, or the other way around, or what?

Last edited by Velociraptor78; November 26, 2011 at 12:16:54 PM.
Old November 26, 2011, 12:18:31 PM
Zoroark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velociraptor78 View Post

But really, I don't really see what your issue is. Is it that it was more difficult to beat the E4 with a variety of Pokémon than with one, or the other way around, or what?
tosha randum person
Old December 16, 2011, 03:59:45 PM
Pikachu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead4life View Post
can anyone explain this in the old gold and silver i beat the elite four 10 times with a typolshon only and it heart gold it takes me 10 times to beat elite four
can anyone explain why?
cOOL
Old December 16, 2011, 04:01:11 PM
Pikachu

The Elite Four

The Elite Four in HeartGold & SoulSilver are positioned within the Indigo Plateau in Kanto. However, despite their positioning, you need to get all 8 Johto gym badges in order to access them. Once you have the 8 badges, you face a decent challenge.

Elite Four Member #1 - Will

Specialty Type: Psychic
The first Elite Four member you will battle is the new Elite Four member Will. He is a Psychic trainer so Dark and Bug type Pokémon would be the most logical choice here.

Will Xatu
Lv. 40 Jynx
Lv. 41 Exeggutor
Lv. 41 Slowbro
Lv. 41 Xatu
Lv. 42

Elite Four Member #2 - Koga

Specialty Type: Poison
The second elite four member you will face is the former gym leader of Fuchsia City; Koga. Koga keeps several of his Pokémon from FireRed & LeafGreen as well as some new ones and they're mostly of the Poison type.

Koga Ariados
Lv. 40 Venomoth
Lv. 41 Forretress
Lv. 43 Muk
Lv. 42 Crobat
Lv. 44

Elite Four Member #3 - Bruno

Specialty Type: Fighting
The third elite four member you will face is the only Elite Four member remaining from FireRed & LeafGreen. This trainer is Bruno and he keeps many of his FireRed & LeafGreen Pokémon. They're of the Fighting type so a Flying or Psychic type Pokémon would be logical.

Bruno Hitmontop
Lv. 42 Hitmonlee
Lv. 42 Hitmonchan
Lv. 42 Onix
Lv. 43 Machamp
Lv. 46

Elite Four Member #4 - Karen

Specialty Type: Dark
The final elite four member you will face is the another new member. This member, Karen, bases her team on the Dark type and features Pokémon that could be seen as Dark type. As such, your strategy has to adapt to it

Karen Umbreon
Lv. 42 Vileplume
Lv. 42 Gengar
Lv. 45 Murkrow
Lv. 44 Houndoom
Lv. 47

Champion - Lance

Specialty Type: Dragon
Finally, you battle the Champion of the league; Lance. Having seen him and battled alongside him, you know he has strong Pokémon on his side. His team is Dragon-centric so Ice Pokémon are a logical choice here as well as Electric Pokémon for his other Pokémon

Lance Gyarados
Lv. 44 Dragonite
Lv. 49 Dragonite
Lv. 49 Aerodactyl
Lv. 48 Charizard
Lv. 48 Dragonite
Lv. 50

The Elite Four - Second Round

After you have obtained the eight badges of Kanto, you have the ability to fight the Elite Four again. However, this time, their Pokémon have levelled up and they even have some new surprises.

Elite Four Member #1 - Will

Specialty Type: Psychic
The first Elite Four member you will battle is the new Elite Four member Will. He is a Psychic trainer so Dark and Bug type Pokémon would be the most logical choice here.

Will Bronzong
Lv. 58 Jynx
Lv. 60 Grumpig
Lv. 59 Slowbro
Lv. 60 Gardevoir
Lv. 61 Xatu
Lv. 62

Elite Four Member #2 - Koga

Specialty Type: Poison
The second elite four member you will face is the former gym leader of Fuchsia City; Koga. Koga keeps several of his Pokémon from FireRed & LeafGreen as well as some new ones and they're mostly of the Poison type.

Koga Skuntank
Lv. 61 Toxicroak
Lv. 60 Swalot
Lv. 62 Venomoth
Lv. 63 Muk
Lv. 62 Crobat
Lv. 64

Elite Four Member #3 - Bruno

Specialty Type: Fighting
The third elite four member you will face is the only Elite Four member remaining from FireRed & LeafGreen. This trainer is Bruno and he keeps many of his FireRed & LeafGreen Pokémon. They're of the Fighting type so a Flying or Psychic type Pokémon would be logical.

Bruno Hitmontop
Lv. 62 Hitmonlee
Lv. 61 Hariyama
Lv. 62 Machamp
Lv. 64 Lucario
Lv. 64 Hitmonchan
Lv. 61

Elite Four Member #4 - Karen

Specialty Type: Dark
The final elite four member you will face is the another new member. This member, Karen, bases her team on the Dark type and features Pokémon that could be seen as Dark type. As such, your strategy has to adapt to it

Karen Weavile
Lv. 62 Spiritomb
Lv. 62 Honchkrow
Lv. 64 Umbreon
Lv. 64 Houndoom
Lv. 63 Absol
Lv. 63

Champion - Lance

Specialty Type: Dragon
Finally, you battle the Champion of the league; Lance. Having seen him and battled alongside him, you know he has strong Pokémon on his side. His team is Dragon-centric so Ice Pokémon are a logical choice here as well as Electric Pokémon for his other Pokémon

Lance Salamence
Lv. 72 Garchomp
Lv. 72 Dragonite
Lv. 75 Charizard
Lv. 68 Altaria
Lv. 73 Gyarados
Lv. 68

--------------------------
after Defeating Lance head to the City Were The boat is to Go TO KANto Awesome righth!!!@!

KAnto MAp-----

Last edited by pokedude78; December 16, 2011 at 04:03:42 PM.
Old December 17, 2011, 03:38:17 AM
Zoroark

ok
Old December 17, 2011, 10:45:48 AM
Pikachu

Wht u mean
Old December 27, 2011, 12:35:51 PM

So the levels are higher in Hg/Ss. I think we're through with this thread.