Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing

Notices

Search this Thread
Old August 11, 2012, 05:46:28 AM
Keldeo

Default Kingdom Hearts: Mirage of Memories (The RP)

David was admiring the CAT Mural in Traverse Town, in a similar fashion to Neku Sakuraba from The World Ends With You. Around him, Shadow Heartless began to appear out of the ground, and surround him. He hadn't noticed yet, however. And he was completely defenseless..

"This is so great.." the Somebody remarked, placing a hand on the paint, then froze, a Shadow popping up behind him, rather comicly. Kicking it away, the boy began to run towards his safe house opposite the mural, but wasn't able to reach the door, which had now been blocked off by Soldiers.

Last edited by Roxas; August 11, 2012 at 05:48:03 AM.
Old August 11, 2012, 09:16:21 AM
Celebi

And a boy was laying in the middle of the 3rd district. he looked empty as.. if he had nothing. but he was no being of darkness.
"How did i get here,last i r remember is....my..my father being corrupted and turning into .. and the rest is a blur" Johnny stated to himself "hmmmm... i must be in the 3rd district, i might as well get up and look myself." and Johnny stood up and walked toward the 2nd district, but he was ambushed by a numerous amount of shadows.
Old August 12, 2012, 10:42:04 PM
Mudkip

The Soldiers near David's Safehouse were not planning on letting him go. It seemed like they were working together to form a strong line against David to make sure he could not pass. None of them seemed to seperatly attack David, instead, they seemed to wait until David would make the first move. All six Soldiers were standing in lines of three, shaking their armor and limbs around in a taunting manner.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Even though Johnny just woke up, he surely did have to start acting really quickly! Unlike the Soldiers, the Shadows weren't so coördinated. All four of them started charging towards Johnny from different directions, their pointy claws aimed at him.. Would he be able to dodge these attacks?

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Meanwhile, somewhere deeper in Traverse Town, the Guard Armour was standing in a group of Soldiers, seeming to be giving out commands, sending them one way or another, further into Traverse Town. It was easy to see that it was in charge and that it wasn't here for a tea party!
Old August 12, 2012, 11:15:40 PM
Celebi

"W...what are these monsters and what do they want from me?" Johnny asked as he was dodging there numerous attacks
Old August 13, 2012, 05:13:33 AM
Keldeo

"Heartless!" a spiky haired boy replied, slashing at the monsters with an invisible blade, as a rather well-made doll slashed at them as well, a girl with pink hair controlling it.
Old August 13, 2012, 08:37:04 AM
Celebi

Johnny ran to a dead end, and the shadows approached him (great what did i get myself into now) He thought
and a shadow jumped at him, and he reached his hand out, and out of an inferno from his hand, a gigantic Tomahawk-Sword came out of it, and Blocked it
"What? how did I"Johnny asked "oh well at least i have something to fight with" and Johnny swung the Sword with ease and destroyed the heartless
Old August 13, 2012, 11:53:07 AM
Keldeo

David growled, being unable to do very much on his own. "I've got to run.." the boy whispered, turning around, and ending up getting met by another wall of Heartless, and unlike Johnny, it seemed like no one was going to come to his aid, like the boy and doll controlled by the girl..
Old August 13, 2012, 02:46:04 PM
Celebi

"How.....did i do this, this weapon.."Johnny asked and the weapon vanished into another inferno, and became a chain.
and he ran off to the 2nd district.