Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction

Notices

Search this Thread
Old June 12, 2011, 08:17:23 PM
Volcarona

Default Kirby-Chan's Hamlet comic (Pokemon style)

This is my first attempt to draw a comic with Pokemon. I did this for my English class as a final. This was the main reason why I wasn't active around May. Plus I can't believe coloring would take a lot of time. Anyway, this is a adaptation of Halmet with Pokemon and it has 12 pages. I used colored pencils, pens, and crayons for the comic.

The problem with the comic was that the pages were too big and part of the page got cut off. So I have to upload the same page with different sides. Plus the file is too big and I have to use imageshack to upload the pictures. You have no idea how long it took for me to post the comic into the internet. -_-

I haven't draw for awhile so it was nice to have some movitation to get me drawing again even though this isn't my best work in my opinion. I really hope you guys enjoy reading the comic and I would like for you guys to please leave a comment on what you think and any questions you have about the comic.

A minor error I made in the second and third panel is Rattata is suppose to speak first so you have to read it from right to left. Otherwise you can read the rest of the comic from left to right.

Page 1 (Act I scene I)

Summary: The guards were on their night watch and saw Hamlet's father, who died about a month ago. They reported the sighting to Horatio and then they are going to tell Hamlet that his father's spirit is still here.

Old June 13, 2011, 04:12:18 AM
Kyurem

Nice, I really like how Empoleon was drew.
Old June 14, 2011, 09:35:38 AM
Volcarona

Thanks Aquablast.

Here is the second page of the comic based on Act 1 scene 3 and 4 in Hamlet. The darker spots in the page is from the background in the first page.

Summary: Hamlet is still moping about his father's death. Laertes warn Ophelia not to fall into Hamlet's charm.

Old June 14, 2011, 02:22:04 PM
Kyurem

Good dude.
Old June 28, 2011, 01:55:08 PM
Landorus

AWASSOME DUDE!!!!
Old December 7, 2011, 10:54:20 PM
Joltik

ha ha ha nice fan fiction, very cool xD