Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing > Role-Playing: Sign-Ups and Characters

Notices

Search this Thread
Old June 28, 2012, 11:51:21 AM
Keldeo

Default Kingdom Hearts: Mirage of Memories (Sign-up)

The worlds are being attacked by various monsters..

The Heartless. These beings are attracted to hearts, mainly pure hearts, and wish to capture Hearts. This is what a Somebody becomes if they lose their hearts, for any reason.

The Nobodies. These beings aren't even meant to exist. They are born when someone with a strong will is turned into a Heartless. They are the left-over shell, doomed to disappear, someday. However. They are slowly regaining their hearts, slowly, but surely, turning back into Somebodies.

All beings start out as Somebodies, some way down the line. Somebodies can be human, animal. As long as they're alive. Even robots, with hearts, are Somebodies.

The plot in a nutshell:

It's essentually a mix-up of Kingdom Hearts 1, and Kingdom Hearts 2, plus some custom worlds, if anyone wants to make them. As far as Keyblades go, I'll let people have them if they want, but only if their profiles are good. AND NOT FROM THE START, YO.

The essentual goal for those with Keyblades are to seal off the Keyholes, and try their best to rid the world of darkness. However.. Some keyblade wielders may be on the side of darkness, and want to open up the keyholes to darkness. Nobodies may have Keyblades, like Roxas and Xion did, but no Heartless may have Keyblades.

Those without keyblades mainly should help those with keyblades.

There will be an Organization XIII (13) if enough people join up with Nobodies. The leader of which being a rather strong Nobody.

If you're new to the world of Kingdom Hearts, just ask me if you need any help with any terms, or anything.

Sign-up Sheet:

Name:
Race: (Somebody, with a heart, Heartless, someone who has lost their heart and become essentually evil, or a Nobody, the empty shell?)
Side: (Light, Neutral or Dark? Heartless would mainly be Dark, Nobodies are usually Neutral or Light.)
Magic: (None too powerful.. Yet.)
Weapon: (Keyblades only given to those with good profiles!)
Appearence: (Picture or about 3 sentences, please!)
Bio/History: (3 sentences. Minimum. The more, the better!)
Other: (Any other stuff.)

Here's mine, as an example.

Name: David Vanguard
Race: Somebody;Human
Side: Light
Magic: None yet.
Weapon: David's weapon, which will be obtained later, is a rather odd sword-like weapon, made out of light, that goes on his arm. Sort of like an arm-saber.
Appearence: http://fav.me/d4gpl7g
Bio/History: David is originally from a world that was at one time called Radiant Garden, but after the Heartless and Nobodies attacked, it became known as Hollow Bastion, and trashed. David himself was cast out after the first assault, and woke up in Traverse Town, with absolutely no memories. David then found himself a home at a hotel in the middle of town, opposite the CAT mural.
Other: ---

Worlds (So far.):

Destiny Islands:

Where Sora, Riku and Kairi are from. Rather peaceful, at the beginning. Then the heartless attack, and destroy the Islands.

Traverse Town:

Mainly where everyone goes after their own worlds are either destroyed are attacked. Best place to meet up.

Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden:

This grand and large world was once ruled over by a powerful but kind ruler, but he disappeared when the Heartless and Nobodies started appearing. Hollow Bastion is actually the true name of the castle in the heart of the world.

If you guys wanna make any worlds up, that's fine. In fact, I hope someone makes up some worlds, 'cause I've got next to no ideas for any! Haha!
Old July 30, 2012, 10:04:23 PM
Celebi

Name:Johnny Aurion
Race: Nobody
Magic:None
Weapon: A Tomahawk-Sword
Appearance: 5'9, Spiky Black Hair (kinda like zack Fair's) A red and Black Jacket w/ terra's pants and chain
Bio/History: Was Turned into a Nobody after his Father became a heartless, but his sense of Strength and will to protect people from his father's greed, created an empty shell, woke up in Traverse Town
Other: (none)

Last edited by JDxImpetus; July 31, 2012 at 03:35:17 PM.
Old July 31, 2012, 01:15:10 AM
Mudkip

[[ This is my first time doing this, I hope I'm doing this right! ]]

Name: Guard Armor
Race: Emblem Heartless
Side: Darkness
Magic: None

Weapon: The Guard Armor's body is divided into several pieces—a body, a head, two arms, and two legs—none of which are directly connected to each other and all of which can act independently of the other.

Appearance: The Guard Armor's body is divided into several pieces—a body, a head, two arms, and two legs—none of which are directly connected to each other and all of which can act independently of the other. The Armored Torso is vaguely hour glass-shaped, violet with a lilac, diamond pattern around its waist, and has light black additives on it. The Heartless emblem is emblazoned on the center of the armor. Its head is violet, spherical, and sports three silver spikes and a silver faceplate with several holes in it. Both of the Gauntlets are violet with wide wrists and three lilac, segmented fingers. The Hammerlegs are short, violet, and ends in large, hammer-like, black feet. All of the pieces of the Guard Armor seem to be hollow.

Bio/History: A warrior of no renown but with a lot of Willpower, turned into a Heartless, wanting to fight battles until eternity.

Other: [None]

Old August 2, 2012, 07:16:18 PM
Keldeo

Both approved.. Nice to see this finally picking up steam!
Old August 3, 2012, 01:03:31 AM
Mudkip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
Both approved.. Nice to see this finally picking up steam!
I'm glad I did alright! Make sure to let us know when we're officially starting!
Old August 3, 2012, 02:26:02 AM
Keldeo

Hm. Since we're all going to be starting in Traverse Town, I think we'll start now. Although, I'd reccomend making another character, to go with the Guard Armor, Creator. It won't be fun when David, and/or Johnny beat the Guard Armor at some point, or leave Traverse Town.

On a side note, NPCs from the series (Such as Neku Sakuraba) might be appearing in the worlds they appear in the games. Sound good?
Old August 13, 2012, 12:25:16 AM

Name: Rexun
Race: Nobody
Magic: Blizzard , Cure
Weapon: An Ice Scythe
Click image for larger version

Name:	Ice Scythe.jpg
Views:	616
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	3414
Appearance: 5'7, Has somewhat long, straight blonde-white hair with spikes on the end. His upper left arm is somewhat covered in gel-like ice that protudes in ice spikes.
Bio/History: He was turned into a nobody when he was confronted by a reaper heartless and couldn't fend himself. While his heart was released, his strong will produced an empty shell. Rexun, the empty shell, woke up in Traverse Town. He wants to be part of the Light, even though his weapon is more dark-oriented. He prefers using magic over close combat.
Other: His main element is Ice. He dislikes Fire and Darkness.
Old August 13, 2012, 05:07:12 AM
Keldeo

Approved.
Old November 6, 2012, 05:45:26 PM
Servine

Ohmygosh I feel like I'm bumping this badly, but are you still taking signups for this? Cause I'd like to join if you are. <3