Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction > Music and Audio

Notices

Search this Thread
Old December 8, 2012, 10:36:48 PM
Pikachu

Default Robotic Remixes

How is everyone?
I just wanted to post some of my music here and see how everyone reacts. I am always looking for pointers on how to improve my remixes/develop my own style. Anyway, I will post remixes that I think are worthy for human ears P: So my first remix will be from Sept, 24 2012 and it is a Newbark Town Remix, tell me what you think. If you enjoy it, I will be happy to post more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5s2s...m3g_vHPInKIddQ

Thanks for your time,
RoboticDe

Last edited by RoboticDe; December 8, 2012 at 10:38:24 PM.
Old December 10, 2012, 01:59:31 PM
Pikachu

Default Shameless Bump?

A Sorario Days remix I made Jul 2, 2012. This was in a DJ Sharpnel-ish style (hence the 230 BPM o.O). I liked it though. It was a little different and most definitely faster than what I'm used to. Also a chance to remix a song from a great anime is always a plus in my book XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNYYLvMgQvM

Enjoy,
RoboticDe
Old December 11, 2012, 01:17:05 AM
Volcarona

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboticDe View Post
A Sorario Days remix I made Jul 2, 2012. This was in a DJ Sharpnel-ish style (hence the 230 BPM o.O). I liked it though. It was a little different and most definitely faster than what I'm used to. Also a chance to remix a song from a great anime is always a plus in my book XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNYYLvMgQvM

Enjoy,
RoboticDe
Ahh yes, DJ Sharpnel is simply amazing, and most certainly an inspiring producer as well, I love me some speedcore~! I hadn't listened to this remix yet, despite me being subscribed to you of course, De. But I must say, that this was a rather divine remix! I absolute adore the style you used in this one as well and it's one I think you outta experiment with more, perhaps on some Pokemon themes or even Zelda, perhaps.
Old December 11, 2012, 06:54:39 AM
Pikachu

Quote:
Ahh yes, DJ Sharpnel is simply amazing, and most certainly an inspiring producer as well, I love me some speedcore~! I hadn't listened to this remix yet, despite me being subscribed to you of course, De. But I must say, that this was a rather divine remix! I absolute adore the style you used in this one as well and it's one I think you outta experiment with more, perhaps on some Pokemon themes or even Zelda, perhaps.
Thanks . Though I never even considered doing this for a video game theme...it intrigues me