Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing

Notices

Search this Thread
Old October 30, 2012, 09:36:27 PM
Landorus

Silk nodded, frowning, "We need to know what's going on elsewhere; maybe that'll give us a hint or two about what he might be a part of."
As if in cue, the door to the inn opened, and the man from the fisherman's shop entered. He caught sight of Silk and walked over, giving him a slight bow, "I have the report you were asking for," He said, not bothering with any formalities. He reached into his inner jacket pocket and held out an envelope.
Silk took the envelope, "Thank you.. um.. I'm sorry, I don't believe I ever got your name."
"Droblek," The man replied. Then he remembered something, "Oh, I got word back from Headquarters about the guards. It seems as though my messenger was waylayed, though they didn't get the letter I'd written.." He chuckled, "Or, at least, the right letter. I wrote a false letter for my messenger to give in case he was stopped. Unfortunately, the guards didn't wait for the man to just give it to them... he was only barely alive when he got to Headquarters." He sighed, "He was a good man."
Old October 30, 2012, 10:01:29 PM
Celebi

"Well..I think we should go deal with that creep ASAP" Quincy said
Kyria nodded "Yeah, but the elves village comes first. who knows what happens if we leave them like that"
"Well...Leave me here" Kevin said "I'll be fine just go beat Carlisle again for me" Kevin said
"Your Majesty..That'll be an Honor, Right Silk?" Quincy said

Last edited by JDxImpetus; October 30, 2012 at 10:01:51 PM.
Old October 31, 2012, 09:41:29 AM
Landorus

Silk nodded, a grin spreading across his face, "It will, indeed," He replied to Quincey.
Droblek, upon hearing Quincey address Kevin as "Your Majesty", had looked sharply at the other man, his eyes going wide. "Y-your Majesty?" He stammered, then as if remembering, he quickly bowed, "Forgive me, I didn't recognize you."
Old October 31, 2012, 10:57:27 AM
Celebi

"It's fine...I'm surprised people haven't found out sooner" and Kevin grinned. "But you all should leave quickly, so Drieal doesn't end up destroyed. Carlsile never did know how to run a city, and he destroyed the castle the last time" Kevin said while scratching his head "Yeah. I'll go wake up Ahri" and Quincy ran upstairs and knocked on the door "hey! Lets go" he said in excitement, "QUINCY...STOP YELLING" as Samantha snapped awake
Old October 31, 2012, 01:28:33 PM
Haxorus

Ahri was jolted awake by Quincy and Samantha's yelling. She jerked up and out of bed abruptly, still tired from the restless night she had had, tossing and turning. Her mind simply wouldn't shut down and thoughts had twirled around in her head like a pair of proficient ballroom dancers. When she had fallen asleep, she had awoken once to a nightmare. The second time she fell asleep solidly, well, Samantha's yell woke her up for good. She was going to be sleepy all day.

She walked over to the door bleary-eyed and opened it.
"What do you want?" she asked Quincy, clearly not having heard what he had yelled, only the noise of it.
Old October 31, 2012, 03:12:08 PM
Celebi

"Oh..Well we're going now..so you gotta get ready" Quincy said
"I gotta tell, Spades we're leaving now" and Kyria left the inn
"Well that's Settled, so what do you guys think about our next few chain of events" Kevin stated
Old October 31, 2012, 07:35:48 PM
Haxorus

Ahri was confused for a moment, then stumbled back to her bed to get her things ready.

"Good morning," she said to Samantha, slowly waking up and becoming more cheerful.
Old October 31, 2012, 08:04:58 PM
Celebi

"Morning" and Samantha let out a small smile "Did you enjoy your rest?" Samantha asked
Old October 31, 2012, 08:07:52 PM
Haxorus

"It was was okay," Ahri replied simply. "Any idea where we're off to now?" she asked, standing up with her bag on her shoulder.

Last edited by Gamernamerjj; October 31, 2012 at 08:08:20 PM.
Old October 31, 2012, 08:11:39 PM
Celebi

"Well we're going back to the Elves village first then we're going to Drieal to deal with Carlisle, and figure some other stuff out" Quincy interrupted
Old November 1, 2012, 10:04:36 AM
Landorus

Silk, who had started to open the envelope containing the information about the surrounding areas, suddenly smacked his forehead, "Oh, I almost forgot," He handed the letter to Kevin, "I'll be right back. You should probably read this; it won't hurt for a few of us to know what's going on." Then he turned and quickly slipped out the door.

(I'm letting Kevin read it so I don't make something up that messes up the story or anything.)
Old November 1, 2012, 12:36:54 PM
Celebi

Kevin went through the letter "well, then guys I guess Carlisle has done more than taken my place. That place is swarmed with guards. If you try and storm we'll only make it half way. So either you bring an army, or awaken your weapons at once.." and Kevin looked at Ahri "so he gave you Susano'o.., well have you awoken it yet?" Kevin asked
"Spade!?, We're leaving now.." and Kyria went inside his house and he was on the floor "SPADE!!"
"WHAT WHAT WHAT" and he drew his Pistol
and Kyria began to chuckle "Oh sorry..I thought something bad happened, Well we're leaving now so we'll see you later" and Kyria gave him a hug and left
Spade gave off a little chuckle
"Aye, just be careful. I wouldn't live it down if you died"

Last edited by JDxImpetus; November 2, 2012 at 03:26:34 PM.
Old November 2, 2012, 09:11:41 PM
Landorus

"Well.." Droblek shifted a bit, "If I'm not needed here, I'll just get back to my shop now." He bowed again to Kevin, then walked out the door.
Two seconds later, Silk came back in; there was a new dagger in his belt to replace the one he'd given to Samantha, and his pack seemed to look a little lighter than it'd been when he'd left. "Did I miss anything?" He asked.
Old November 2, 2012, 09:20:45 PM
Celebi

"Nah...Kyria left to see Spade" Kevin said
Then Kyria walked in and stood infront of the door "Ok guys lets go" and she walked back out
"Finally!!" and Quincy lept up off of his chair an began to walk outside with Samantha shortly behind him
Old November 3, 2012, 12:33:12 PM
Haxorus

Ahri looked away from Kevin as she answered.
"No," she said. "At least, I don't think so. I don't even really know what that means," she confessed. Gripping the hilt of Susano'o tightly, Ahri followed the others out the door. She walked alongside Kevin, hoping he could clue her in, but her attention was first focused on their surroundings. Finally, she glanced over at him and asked,
"Should I awaken it? How would I even go about doing that?"
Old November 3, 2012, 01:03:24 PM
Celebi

Kevin looked at her
"I...Don't know how to explain It, It's a feeling, as Kyria told me their influenced by emotions so it depends on the user, ask Kyria or Silk they should know" Kevin said "Oh and you should hurry they already left" and Kevin Smiled
Old November 3, 2012, 05:22:54 PM
Haxorus

Ahri looked startled and hurried off to catch up without even saying goodbye. She soon caught sight of the group and followed right behind them, her mind a-buzz once again.
Old November 3, 2012, 05:31:24 PM
Celebi

"Hey you finally caught up" Quincy Smirked
"Yeah..we'll be in the village shortly guys" Kyria said
Old November 3, 2012, 05:34:38 PM
Landorus

Silk walked along with them, laying a hand on his new dagger and looking around, "Do we have even a guess as to what we might be up against?" Going into a situation without knowing what he would be facing made him a bit edgy.
Old November 3, 2012, 05:39:30 PM
Celebi

"Well...it's a monster from the void...and thats all I need to know" and Kyria clenched her hand to the point her magic sparks began staticing around in her hand
and over the Horizon the village began showing it's self and the mist became thicker than last time, but instead of being black..it was a dark green
"What happened here?" Samantha wondered

Last edited by JDxImpetus; November 3, 2012 at 05:48:10 PM.
Old November 3, 2012, 06:02:48 PM
Landorus

Silk looked at the mist with a puzzled frown, "Odd," He said. He slowly moved a bit closer to the mist to get a better look.
Old November 3, 2012, 06:33:39 PM
Celebi

Kyria began to walk forward into the smoke.....
"*Cough* I-It's Thick *Cough*, Be careful guys" Kyria warned
Old November 3, 2012, 06:40:30 PM
Landorus

Silk reached into one of the pockets on his pack and pulled out a couple of small cloths. He held it over his mouth and nose as he walked into the mist, holding out the other to Kyria, "Try keeping this over your face; it might help you keep from choking."
Old November 3, 2012, 07:37:02 PM
Celebi

She reached out and took it out of his hand
"Thanks" and she walked on
Quincy seemed fine walking through the mist "Huh..why aren't I affected by it?" Quincy wondered
Old November 3, 2012, 08:10:54 PM
Haxorus

Ahri slowly followed the others with her sleeve over her nose and mouth. She wasn't sure if it would affect her or not, but it seemed best to be cautious. After all, she hadn't been very cautious as of late. Her breaths were very shallow and infrequent as she tried not to inhale any of the green mist. Its change in colour mistified her, though she really had no idea what was going on. Never in her life had she heard of or experienced anything like this, so she had no idea of its origins or anything.
Old November 3, 2012, 08:35:27 PM
Celebi

They entered the center of the town and the streets were littered unconcious bodies
"What is up is this Mist" and Kyria went to all the bodies trying to wake them up
"This mist...it's weird, as if it's alive somehow" Samantha said
Old November 3, 2012, 08:44:17 PM
Landorus

Silk frowned, moving his hand through the mist in front of him experimentally. "Perhaps it is... Could it have something to do with the possessed elves that attacked us in the forest?"
Old November 3, 2012, 09:10:17 PM
Celebi

The mist became denser
"I'm gettin a weird vibe guys..." Samantha said
"Yeah..this is kinda odd" and Quincy reached for his Katana
and from out of the Mist a Beast emerged from it and Let out a Roar, and Looked directly at Samantha
"

Last edited by JDxImpetus; November 4, 2012 at 02:29:42 PM.
Old November 4, 2012, 03:07:40 PM
Landorus

Silk drew the dagger he'd been holding onto, throwing it expertly at the beast, hoping to divert its attention from the girl, if nothing else. "Why not pick on something your own size, beastie?"
Old November 4, 2012, 03:39:52 PM
Celebi

The Beast swatted away the dagger and turned his attention towards Silk and Roared again
and Dashed to strike at him
And Quincy Ran in front of it and slashed it
"C'mon guys keep pummeling it..it cant take us all" Quincy said
Old November 4, 2012, 04:21:25 PM
Haxorus

Ahri was thrilled to finally be able to use Susano'o in battle. With the now familiar weight of the sword in her hand, she ran over to the beast's side and began slashing away at it. It felt comfortable to swing the sword, like it was an extention of her arm. She tried to stay as far away as possible though, she didn't want to get hit by the beast or any of her companions.
Old November 4, 2012, 04:33:41 PM
Landorus

Silk quickly moved to the beast's other side, Fenrir practically seeming to jump into his hand as he swung at it. He got in closer to it than was probably safe, but he didn't try to correct himself yet, trying to use his close quarters to the beast to slash deeply into it.
Old November 4, 2012, 09:45:32 PM
Celebi

The Beast writhed in pain for a short moment, after the slash wounds
then it staggered. but it began to emit a green light from it's mouth
Kyria's eyes widened "Guys it's charging an attack, watch out!" and when she warned them
The blast was sent to them in a sweeping motion
Kyria Moved Samantha out of the way..
"Quincy Barely dodged the attack "Woah...be Careful guys" but as soon as he dodged his headache returned "Oh. no...Not Again!" and he dropped his Katana
Old November 5, 2012, 09:58:53 AM
Landorus

Silk jumped back quickly, the attack only just missing him. He heard Quincy's cry, and as soon as the green beam had swept past him, he jumped in close to the beast again, slashing even deeper into him than the last time, intent on keeping the thing focused on him. If it sees Quincy incapacitated like that, it might see him as an easy target, he reasoned.
Old November 5, 2012, 11:31:05 AM
Celebi

The beast took another hit and staggered again almost defeated. "..Enough" and Samantha took out the dagger Silk gave her and jumped into the fight with a new brave and brazen attitude "Kyria, go help Quincy. I'll help the others". Kyria stood there for a second and then nodded "(Samantha..did you just change?, you were just scared a second ago)" Kyria thought to her self, and Ran to Quincy to assist him. Samantha turned to Silk "guys need some help" and she let off a smirk
Old November 5, 2012, 11:52:27 AM
Haxorus

Ahri wanted to go see if Quincy was okay, but she felt compelled to keep fighting. Her body was tired, but the arm that grasped Susano'o felt much lighter and she still managed to make deft attacks at the beast.

What is this thing? she wondered. It seems almost finished, we're so close to beating it. A horrifying thought struck her. Is it alone? I sure hope so. No, it has to be alone, she reassured herself. Anything with it would have come to its aid already.

Last edited by Gamernamerjj; November 5, 2012 at 11:53:35 AM. Reason: Yes, Quincy totally turned into an oak tree. Oaky =/= okay, autocorrect.
Old November 5, 2012, 01:44:52 PM
Landorus

Silk gave Samantha a surprised look, then he grinned, "I think we do," He replied. He made one last slash, then backed away quickly from the beast to both give Samantha a chance to attack, and to see what the beast would do next.
Old November 5, 2012, 03:26:29 PM
Celebi

Samantha Dashed quickly at the beast and Slashed it then used a magic spell on the Beast to stun it even further. It Let out a Roar and began to fade..
"Silk Finish it off Now" Samantha said
Kyria ran towards Quincy "Quincy, What happened?"
"I..Don't Know!, it just started to hurt, and not just my head this time, everywhere" and Continued to wince
"Let me heal you" and Kyria tried to get closer, but it felt as something repelled her
"Why cant I get Close?" Kyria wondered
then Quincy's arms fell "Heh....hehe...Ha, Finally" and it sounded as hos voice was being overlapped by another
Old November 5, 2012, 05:46:54 PM
Landorus

Silk nodded, starting forward quickly even as he raised Fenrir for the final strike. Small crystals of ice formed on the blade as it was raised, but when the little man slashed it didn't seem to interfere with the impact; quite the contrary, it almost looked like it would make the attack more painful.
Even as Silk brought the blade down on the beast, he heard Quincy's words behind him, and he didn't miss the way his voice sounded. Gee, doesn't that voice sound familiar. Was his sarcastic thought.
Old November 5, 2012, 05:55:53 PM
Haxorus

Ahri barely managed to control herself and let Silk make the last blow.
What's wrong with me? she wondered. I don't usually like fighting all that much, but here I am, relishing in it. Samantha seems to be behaving differently in combat too, so maybe it's the fog...? Blaming everything on the fog seemed like a good idea since she didn't know anything about it.

Her thoughts were cut off when Quincy spoke and shivers ran down her spine. She ran over to Silk, but didn't go any nearer to Quincy. The voice didn't seem pleasant.

Last edited by Gamernamerjj; November 5, 2012 at 05:56:45 PM.
Old November 5, 2012, 05:59:08 PM
Celebi

"Heh..I love your sarcasm Silk, but I am not Carlisle, My Name..Is Impetum Zero, the Cloaked man as you people like to call me" and he picked up his Katana "I'm just going to use the boy for a while, he's of some Importance to me and in getting what I want"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6R3ZlM0_k4
"You're not Taking Quincy. Over my Dead body" Kyria said, Samantha stepped up beside her "I concur" Samantha added

Last edited by JDxImpetus; November 5, 2012 at 06:00:40 PM.
Old November 5, 2012, 06:19:38 PM
Haxorus

Ahri cautiously stayed near Silk but voiced her approval.
"Quincy's our friend. He's not going anywhere without a fight."
Old November 5, 2012, 06:20:13 PM
Landorus

Silk nodded, his hand gripping Fenrir just a bit more firmly, "I agree with my friends here." Then a thought occurred to him, "Hm.. Impetum Zero, was it? Did you have anything to do with this?" He gestured to the village and the mist.

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; November 5, 2012 at 06:20:33 PM.
Old November 5, 2012, 06:41:16 PM
Celebi

"Oh the mist...well no, I actually took control here to solve this..By Myself. Now I suggest you step out of my way else it's going to get bad for you" Impetus Zero said "If you hadn't figured it out I'm only a part of what I am here, so my body is somewhere else" Impetum explained
"Well, we'll be taking our friend back regardless" Kyria said
"You just dont get it do you....I'm TAKING THE BODY REGARDLESS!!!" Impetus Shouted

Last edited by JDxImpetus; November 5, 2012 at 06:56:30 PM.
Old November 5, 2012, 07:44:01 PM
Landorus

Silk took a small step forward, "You really shouldn't be surprised at this point, 'Incompetent' Zero," He mockingly butchered the man's name, "We're not going to let you just take him, and that's that."
Old November 5, 2012, 07:51:48 PM
Celebi

(Nice Pun, it made me laugh for a bit)
"Ok then just try and stop me" and Brandished his Katana and Lunged at Silk and Slashed With great ferocity "It was SO EASY to control the boy..I just fed off of his Negativity, his deepest hatred. being a Hybrid, what happened to his mother, but you people kept butting in" Impetum responded with his pupils becoming serpentine

Last edited by JDxImpetus; November 5, 2012 at 07:53:18 PM.
Old November 5, 2012, 07:59:32 PM
Haxorus

Ahri was startled by the sudden movement and stepped back from Silk. Realising what had just transpired, she instinctively swung Susano'o, then stopped mid-swing when she realised what she had done. She was torn. Do I attack him, or not? she thought desperately. The urge to attack was swelling in her again, but she managed to suppress it. Barely. Instead she took a step back and looked to the others for help.
Old November 5, 2012, 08:06:06 PM
Landorus

(Thanks; I'm glad you found it funny. x3)

Silk raised Fenrir to block the attack, which he did, though the sheer strength of the blow did knock him off-balance for a half a second. He recovered himself and swung to strike the sword close to the other's hand, trying to disarm him without actually hurting the boy. "What do you need the boy for, anyway? Why can't you just come here and deal with this yourself?"
Old November 5, 2012, 08:43:10 PM
Celebi

He stopped both Ahri's and Silk's attacks "*Sigh* well, my real body is somewhere else, so when I encountered you all I sent a fragment of my power into Quincy here so yes, he is the next host of the Dark sword, and shares my power but that means I can share my conscious with his, hence why i'm possessing him right now, but I couldn't emerge until I found out what made him tick. And I did, thats why i'm here, I did already foresee this happening" and Impetum let out a chuckle
Old November 6, 2012, 09:35:51 AM
Landorus

"You really ought to try not to rely on these 'forsights'; the future can change, after all." Silk frowned for a moment, thinking, "It seems to me that we're all here for the same reason; We're all here to try and deal with this mist, or whatever it is, correct? So, would it not be reasonable to go and deal with this as a group? That way, you have your way of dealing with the village, and we can be sure you won't do our friend any harm." He looked at both Kyria and Impetum, "Does that sound alright?"
Old November 6, 2012, 09:55:33 AM
Celebi

Impetum thoght for a second "Well..it does help us both, and i'm not just here for the mist, i'm also here for an artifact, a Copy of the Soul Eater:Abyssion. So a temporary alliance can work." Impetum said.
"What?, Abyssion was lost, after Nero was sealed away, And i never knew a copy existed?" Kyria said
"Well your wrong..I did make the copy" Impetus said while he began walking into the center of town
Kyria still stunned from what she heard "Only an Avatar or a God could make something like that.?"
"Well...i'm a Demi-god..and thats all you need to know right now" Imetum said

Last edited by JDxImpetus; November 7, 2012 at 04:35:34 PM.
Old November 7, 2012, 05:30:41 PM
Landorus

Silk raised one eyebrow, A demi-god? Interesting. He thought, but said nothing as he followed Impetum further into the town.
Old November 7, 2012, 05:49:13 PM
Celebi

"Yeah" as Impetum walked into a Dome shaped building and around unconscious bodies
He stopped and Closed his eyes "Its here..Somewhere, I can feel it's power, and Another" and Impetum's face lowered and he grew angry "Someone else is here!!, they're close to the Sword I can feel it!" and he ran towards a Wall "Hmmmph, I guess I have no choice, Stand back everyone" Impetum said
"Wait...What are you planning?" Samantha asked
"oh..You'll see" and Impetum smiled

Last edited by JDxImpetus; November 7, 2012 at 06:24:44 PM.
Old November 8, 2012, 08:13:38 PM
Landorus

Silk had been close on Impetum's heels as he'd ran into the building, but now he took a few steps back as he was ordered, curious to see what he would do.
Old November 9, 2012, 07:28:14 AM
Celebi

"Kyria...I know you've seen this move" Impetus said
he drew his sword and clenched his left hand and charged black magic inside of it
"Ain.........Soph...Aur!" Impetus said and threw a tremendous bolt of dark energy and shot through the wall and the wall after that as well
"How do you know that move, I only know of two people who do so is...." Kyria whispered
"*Wheeze* ok shouldn't have done that, huh...now it seems you get your friend back sooner than I expected heh...just tell him to take the sword ok thanks" and Impetum fell to one knee
"Wait..why what did you do?" Samantha asked
"That magic spell, drains the user or their magic ability for a short time, and depending on how long they charge it as well Dangerous spell honestly, that was...only at half power"
Kyria was surprised "Only half...and it blew through two walls" and she kept whispering to her self
"Well...it was fun..ha, thought I could hold on to this body for a bit longer, guess you cant have everything" Impetum said as his voice and the darkness surrounding Quincys body faded away
"Eh...W-What happened to me, everything went dark,and thats all I remember" Quincy said

Last edited by JDxImpetus; November 10, 2012 at 12:11:14 PM.
Old November 11, 2012, 07:03:32 PM
Haxorus

Ahri hurried over to Quincy now that Impetum seemed to be gone.
"Are you okay?" she asked. "Some guy named Impetum seemed to have taken control of you!" she exclaimed.
Old November 11, 2012, 07:22:05 PM
Celebi

"Oh...So thats what happened. so what do we do now, we're we doing something important?" Quincy asked
"Yeah, a copy of Abyssion is here, and speaking of such" Kyria began to run towards the gaping hole where Impetum shot a hole into the wall "He said someone else was here Lets go."
Samantha ran towards Quincy "Glad to know you're all right" and Samantha ran toward the hole as well
Quincy Looked up at Ahri and smiled "Heh...well, lets go, right" and Quincy then stood up and began to run as well
Old November 14, 2012, 07:14:13 PM
Landorus

Silk ran behind them, one hand gripping a dagger hilt in case he had to use it quickly. He didn't know much about these weapons, but he was sure that it would be pretty bad if just a random stranger found it.. which he somehow felt this person close to it was not.
Old November 14, 2012, 07:44:52 PM
Celebi

"There!" and Kyria saw a small opening and saw a separate room and Ran in
"Huh?...What is this place?" Quincy questioned
And Samantha surveyed her surroundings "It looks like a shrine?..."
And Quincy looked forward and saw someone standing in front of the altar the sword was placed on "I'm not letting you take that sword" and Quincy dashed towards the figure and drew his sword
and the figure with long blond hair turned "To Be or not to be..That is the question" and The Figure Swung The sword with enough force to Snap Quincy's katana in half and Sending him crashing into the floor "Oh Dear...It seems that you have cut off my favourite soliloquy, so it seems that pest has lead you to me.. Impetum I think, that Time Traveling fool loves meddling doesn't he"
Old November 14, 2012, 08:22:09 PM
Landorus

Silk came in just behind Quincey, and had to jump to keep from tripping over the boy when he was thrown to the ground by the figure's strike. Time traveling? He thought, storing that part of the person's observation away for later contemplation. He drew the dagger as a precaution, but held it in a way that almost made it seem like he wasn't accustomed to holding it. "Who are you?" He asked the figure.
Old November 14, 2012, 08:34:25 PM
Celebi

"Me..I go by many names, The Philosophizer, The Shakespearean Warrior, etc...etc but you can call me Frederick" the man proclaimed
and Kyria facepalmed "where do these weirdos come from...this is starting to suck"
"My dear lady..no need for such language" Frederick said while wielding Abyssion "Now I should take my..."
and Samantha deftly tossed the dagger silk gave her at him hitting him in the arm and she Quickly Launched a series of magic attacks while he was stunned "Destroying Target" she murmured
"S-Samantha" and Kyria looked At her purple eyes.. and they seemed soulless, empty looking
Old November 14, 2012, 08:58:49 PM
Landorus

"Frederick," Silk said, "Well, I suppose there are worse--" His comment was cut off by Samantha's sudden attack. He was so startled even his quick mind froze for a moment. ".. Samantha?" Oh no, what's happening now..?
Old November 14, 2012, 09:32:12 PM
Celebi

A bursting aura surrounded Samantha and she Murmured "Lux Maxima" and Fired an intense Beam of light at Frederick
Kyria looked in Awe at what had transpired. "Samantha what did you just" and she looked over Samantha was unconscious, Kyria rushed to her aid "I DONT THINK SO!" and Frederick was Still alive Surviving by barely dodging the attack but still sustained damage "That Little witch DIES HERE AND NOW!!!, Whether Tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous misfortune" As Frederick recited another line from his Soliloquy Staggered towards the two girls and Lifted Abyssion over his head and the Sword activated in his hand but started to cause him intense pain "AAHHHHH!!!" and he threw it away from him and quickly grasped his hand
Old November 15, 2012, 10:15:05 AM
Landorus

Silk took that moment where Frederick was distracted by the pain to run so he was between him and the two girls. He held the dagger low, but still seemingly loose, trying to ignore the sudden urge to draw Fenrir. "It appears that the sword was a bit stronger than you were anticipating," He remarked.
Old November 15, 2012, 10:54:29 AM
Celebi

Still in pain Frederick laughed "Tis a cruel fate so it seems, but the events to come are greater than us all...and you couldn't strike me down, as long as I have that sword I could be immortal." and frederick looked over and saw Quincy holding abyssion "Honestly you're beginning to agitate me, you break my sword, attack my friends, and you speak a dead dialect..it's really annoying" Quincy said rather strangely and there was a stillness. "ok you know what forget this, keep the blasted thing..i'm done with you all, all I know is you all won't survive the next act of this story, and my boss won't let you live, so enjoy it while you can" and Frederick ran away. Kyria looked annoyed at what just happened "weirdos....the whole lot of them, carlisle, this idiot and even impetum, one day we're gonna take a LONG vacation" then she focused back on samantha "but, that was odd.. And I know what that spell was and these events are much too coincidental"
Old November 15, 2012, 02:39:19 PM
Landorus

Silk watched after Frederick until he was sure he was gone, then moved over and knelt down beside Samantha and Kyria. "What was that?" He asked, "Did something take control of her?"
Old November 15, 2012, 03:41:33 PM
Celebi

Kyria checked Samantha, and noticed something on her palm. and when she saw it a flushed feeling fell upon her, as if her past came back to haunt her. then she stood up and took Silk by her arm and ran towards the hole they came through. "This is serious....I thought that they were all gone, but Samantha." and Kyria began mumbling to Silk
Old November 15, 2012, 05:23:26 PM
Landorus

Silk tried to keep up with Kyria's mumbling, "What? What was all gone?" He glanced back toward the unconscious Samantha, but he kept moving with Kyria, albeit just a bit hesitantly. The girl was still their companion, after all.
Old November 15, 2012, 05:43:33 PM
Celebi

"She.....*sigh* I guess I should start from the beginning, 7 Years ago when we were still traveling to stop Tenebris, Carlisle Captured me and took me to his father. he extracted some of my magic ability and put it in a host., well more like a puppet not even a clone. But I didn't even know it would be her. and I don't think she knew either. and My powers worked in the same way her's did just now. Under Emotional Distress, and she cannot control it so basically we see what just happened, She's an Incomplete host and extremely unstable. We must keep her safe no matter what." and Kyria bit her bottom lip "If it wasn't for my bloodline this wouldn't have happened to her. I'm so sorry"
and Quincy was on the other side of the room looking at Abysssion. "You feel odd..as if you were speaking to me" Quincy whispered.
and Quincy turned to the Altar where an emmense amount of Black Mist began flowing through
"Guys!.. We have a Problem here" and out of Impulse Quincy brought up Abyssion to defend himself "What?!"
Old November 15, 2012, 06:13:11 PM
Landorus

Silk nodded, resting a hand on her shoulder for a moment, "I'm sure there wasn't anything you could do at the time. We just have to keep her safe, like you said," Then he heard Quincey calling to them and turned, his hand moving almost automatically to Fenrir.
Old November 15, 2012, 09:33:42 PM
Celebi

The mist grew Larger by the second eventually almost enveloping the room they we're in
Abyssion was still pointed forward at the mist "Silk, Ahri I might need your help for this, Kyria Get Samantha out of here now" Quincy said
Kyria Hesitated for a second. "Fine Just hurry up please" Kyria said
Old November 16, 2012, 01:46:05 PM
Haxorus

Ahri could scarcely make out anyone in the mist, but she strained her eyes to see the others. When Quincy called she followed his voice, but tread carefully, not wanting to trip.
"What do you need me to do, Quincy?" she asked, confused. She didn't think she would be much help, though she certainly wanted to.
Old November 16, 2012, 04:03:43 PM
Landorus

Silk moved closer to Quincey, Fenrir held low in front of him now. "What do we need to do?" He echoed Ahri's question to Quincey.
Old November 16, 2012, 06:20:33 PM
Celebi

And there was a Roar in the room
"That..." and Quincy instinctively dodged as a Claw Flew Past him
"What in the world" Quincy said and He lunged at where the beast was and slashed nothing but mist "This Is what possessed the Townspeople Earlier, So this might be dangerous." Quincy Said "Ahri I need you to use susano'o ok, Silk just follow my Lead" and Quincy Lunged into the mist again and he finally hit something solid. and a Shriek vibrated off the wall "Now Guys!"
Old November 17, 2012, 10:14:47 AM
Landorus

Silk listened to the shrieks for a second, trying to pinpoint where the monster was exactly, but the way it echoed off the walls made it almost impossible to tell. Being careful not to jump in right after Quincey lest he hurt him by mistake, Silk jumped well to the left of where the boy had jumped in and swung, but he only hit the floor of the room.
He noticed the crystals of Ice that had formed on Fenrir, like they had during the battle with Carlisle; even with the strong blow to the stone floor, they hadn't shattered. He had an idea. He called to the other two, "Quincey, Ahri, get down a moment!" Then he raised his sword and brought it down again, willing the ice to shatter. It did, and a shower of sharp Ice crystals, some large, some barely more than slivers, shot through the room and the mist.

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; November 17, 2012 at 10:14:56 AM.
Old November 17, 2012, 10:43:16 AM
Celebi

Quincy Took his Sword out of the Monster that attacked them and Ducked as said by silk to do and an Ice Crystal grazed the Side of his Face, but ignored it
Then the Crystals Glistened off of each other and as well as the mist, but the light was still slightly dim "I get it. Silk can you keep Making Ice crystals, and Ahri Use Susano'o hopefully we can make some sort of fake light" Quincy said
Old November 18, 2012, 03:02:53 PM
Haxorus

Ahri held Susano'o and held it in front of her. She wasn't quite sure what to do, but she knew calming down wouldn't hurt the process. After a few deep breaths, her mind began to clear and her whole body felt rejuvenated. From the tips of her black hair down to her small feet, her body hummed with energy. Slowly but steadily, the blade of the glorious Susano'o started to glow. It was a soft yellow colour, but it quickly became a shocking neon moments later. The air around Ahri swirled slightly and the pit of her stomach lifted. She smiled slightly at the soaring feeling; she felt lighter than air. Then, finally, she felt a release of that energy, creating a great flash of light soon followed by complete darkness.

There was a pause, then Ahri said, "Illuminate" and the sword glowed once more, revealing their surroundings. The other two could now plainly see Ahri's contented expression.

Last edited by Gamernamerjj; November 18, 2012 at 03:03:01 PM.
Old November 18, 2012, 05:34:45 PM
Celebi

"Thanks" Quincy said and he Ran towards the Monster and let out a Battle cry and lept up into the air and Slashed the Dark Void Beast in it's Head "Guys follow up Now!!" Quincy said
Old November 18, 2012, 05:44:43 PM
Haxorus

Ahri, caught up in the moment, joined Quincy in his battle cry and leaped at the Dark Void Beast. Aiming also for the head, she swung at it with all of her might (albeit, not much since she was so small) and the blade sizzled fiercely on contact.
Old November 18, 2012, 06:55:08 PM
Landorus

Silk ran to join them, getting close to the beast's side and slashing deeply into it. He didn't cry out, for he'd trained himself long ago not to do so; it was a little hard to sneak up on someone if you were screaming your head off. Still, he felt that same exhilaration the other two did as he struck, the ice crystals that had already reformed from striking the floor adding even more damage to the blow.
Old November 18, 2012, 08:21:48 PM
Celebi

After the three simultaneous attacks The Beast was felled..
"*Sigh* That....Was a great job guys, showed that monster what we're about, Now Lets get out of here." Quincy said, but in his head he thought (This, was far too easy Something doesn't seem right here)

Last edited by JDxImpetus; November 18, 2012 at 08:35:35 PM.
Old November 19, 2012, 09:43:44 AM
Landorus

Silk nodded and started to follow Quincy, but he didn't sheath Fenrir yet. He had that same suspicious feel as the boy had; something didn't seem quite right.. his eyes moved quickly from one end of the room to the next, scanning with a practiced eye for anything that might jump out at them again.
Old November 19, 2012, 11:10:48 AM
Celebi

And From behind the another cry let out and The mist from the surrounding area began to seep inside the shrine they were fighting at and passed Kyria and Samantha while they were leaving "W-Whats going on" Kyria thought wanting to check but needed to focus on the ailing Samantha and continued to leave
"Huh.." Quincy said as he saw more mist enter the room and surround the beast
and the mist settled and the beast split and began to make an army of it's self
"I knew this wouldn't be so easy, it's taking the mist from outside to make it stronger" Quincy stated "Heh, now I'm beginning to like this so Lets get this party started" Quincy said as he Brandished Abyssion
Old November 26, 2012, 09:09:33 AM
Landorus

Silk got into a ready position, holding Fenrir low as he looked around, "We won't be able to just focus on one at a time like we just did," He observed, "Not at the rate it's multiplying at. If they split up too much longer, they could just trample us before we could get in a decent hit." He looked at Quincey, "Does your passenger feel well enough to offer any ideas?"
Old November 26, 2012, 11:48:06 AM
Celebi

Quincy gave Silk an odd look after that comment "Passenger....If your talking about that jerk who possessed me last time, I...I cant" Quincy said in fear, and the room was still filling with shadows quickly.
Old November 26, 2012, 02:26:21 PM
Landorus

"I apologize, Quincey," Silk said, realizing he'd gone a bit too far, "That was insensitive of me." He looked around at the shadows that continued to grow and multiply, the ice crystals on Fenrir growing longer and sharper with each second, "We need to make sure Kyria and Samantha get out of here safely first. Then we can take care of these beasts."
Old November 26, 2012, 05:20:26 PM
Celebi

Quincy Looked at Silk, and lowered his head for a second.. "Silk...Take Ahri and leave. I'll try and hold them off my self, Just Make sure Kyria and Samantha are fine" Quincy said with a small smile "I'm gonna call a little friend" and he turned and his eyes began to become serpentine and a dark aura reappeared, he smiled again then he whispered to himself "I'm gonna really hate this, I'll have no control."

Last edited by JDxImpetus; November 26, 2012 at 05:24:19 PM.
Old November 26, 2012, 05:55:46 PM
Landorus

Silk looked at him in surprise for a second, then nodded, "Alright. Be careful, both of you," Then he turned and started moving back the way Kyria had taken Samantha, calling to Ahri to follow him.
Old November 26, 2012, 09:37:01 PM
Celebi

"Dont worry..." Quincy gave him a thumbs up "Kid, you know. when I overshadow you, your stuck until I let go right" The voice said "Yeah." Quincy responded "How do you know I wont destroy your friends" The voice responded "Cause I trust you enough not to" Quincy laughed "You have guts kid...and I commend you for it" the voice said as Quincy's conciousness switched with the voice.
"Silk, Once i'm done here I'm taking Fenrir and Susano'o." Impetum laughed as the voices sounded as the overlapped each other "Now get out of here, before I change my mind"
Old December 5, 2012, 06:29:15 PM
Landorus

Silk narrowed his eyes at Impetum, but just nodded, "Just don't push him too far, understand Impetum?" He said, slightly raising Fenrir in a pointed manner, then turned and went to go help Kyria get Samantha out of the building.
Old December 5, 2012, 08:03:03 PM
Celebi

Impetum Smirked...and he turned back to the room filled with the beasts
"C'MON!!!, I DONT HAVE ALL DAY!" and Impetum Rushed at them "Activating Soul Eater!!, Abyssion" and A black Aura surrounded him and Swung His sword which was also surrounded by Dark magic. "W-What is this?" Quincy asked, "A Very good Cursed Weapon" Impetum laughed, "C-c-cursed!?" Quincy exclaimed "Yup and Noonne knows the side effects except Me, and Kyria, Now ENJOY THE RIDE!"
Old December 23, 2012, 06:29:31 PM
Landorus

Silk worked his way over to Kyria, fighting between a few different monsters before he made it to her. "This isn't working," he said, sheathing his sword and holding her arms out to the woman, "Give Samantha to me and go, I'll be right behind you."
Old December 23, 2012, 08:32:08 PM
Celebi

Quincy was still fighting the shadows in the room but his strength was fading and he was being surrounded rather quickly

"Well....*pant* you...got..an.....Idea..." and He began to see blurry.. "Quincy said"
"well, Just one..." Impetum said "Tenibris Anima Activate! Soul Eater Abyssion!" and the Sword began to glow Black and it emitted a wave and the shadows in the room began to be pulled into the sword

"Aggghhhhhh" Quincy cried "Why...Is..This...Hurt..ing...ME!!" barely holding on to his sword with the Shadows being driven into the sword... and then the room was cleared of shadows and he dropped the sword and Black and green smoke emitted off of his back "That...Was, very very Painful.." Quincy picked the sword up and began to plod along trying to keep himself from falling over and he lifted his hand over his face "Impetum....what happened?" and there was no answer then a sharp pain went into his heart and he felt as though he couldn't move

Kyria handed Samantha to Silk "Here" and she began to quickly exit the center of the elves village and it's townspeople were all awake after being possessed

Last edited by JDxImpetus; December 24, 2012 at 10:57:02 AM.
Old December 29, 2012, 07:25:49 AM
Landorus

Silk took Samantha and held her carefully, starting to run after Kyria with her. Then he felt something almost like a wind blowing past him, though the air remained dead calm in the room. He turned, seeing Quincey holding the sword as best as he could as the shadows were pulled into it. "What is Impetum doing..?" He wondered aloud. He started backing towards the exit, knowing he had to get Samantha out safely before he could do anything to help Quincey.
Old January 6, 2013, 07:56:18 PM
Celebi

"Where...Did...This....Pain." and the pain was so intense he couldn't focus on his sentence.
"gotta catch up....to everyone" and he was able to get himself to the Stairwell "ok , the easy part's over" and he dragged him self up the stairs

Kyria looked behind her and she felt rather uneasy "Silk, can you take Samantha I'll go get Quincy, I fear the worst" and She turned around to go get him
Old January 6, 2013, 10:05:00 PM
Landorus

Silk nodded, holding the unconscious girl more tightly to him as he ran into the open. He kept out of sight of the villagers, though they were too dazed to do the man and the girl any harm. Finally, Silk caught sight of a shed that looked as though it hadn't been entered for quite some time. He looked in through the one small window, and saw nothing aside from a few worn-looking tools heaped up in one corner.
Perfect.
He carefully slipped in through the door and kicked it closed with one foot, carefully layed Samantha in the corner, then walked to the window and stood next to it, looking out of it in a sidelong way to watch for Kyria and Quincey while keeping out of sight of anyone that happened to glance in.
Old January 7, 2013, 07:12:20 PM
Celebi

Kyria rushed to where Quincy was hoping that her feeling hadn't come true, so she was Calling out to him waiting for a response "He couldn't have done anything stupid.....he just couldn't" and Kyria kept running until he saw his body lying on the stairwell still attempting to crawl up "Oh dear, Quincy you idiot...what did you do..." and she walked up to him and out his arm around her shoulder and tried to climb up the stairwell.

Samantha began mumbling and muttering...it was rather intelligible, then she began to sweat..she was getting a fever
Old January 8, 2013, 09:58:10 AM
Landorus

Silk heard muttering, and looked over quickly, one hand reaching for one of his daggers, then relaxed a bit when he saw it was just Samantha. He glanced out the window again to make sure no one was walking towards the shack, then knelt down beside the girl. He lightly placed his hand on her forehead and grimaced; she was burning up. He pulled a small hankerchief out of his pocket and dabbed at her sweat-covered face, wishing he had some cool water he could soak the cloth in. "Please hurry, Kyria.."
Old January 8, 2013, 04:51:39 PM
Celebi

"Quincy....Can you please...walk...on...your....own" Kyria struggled in pain. "I never went to school for this"

"Instructor....what a world isn't it, hehehe. I can walk...Kinda" Quincy chuckled

in which Kyria subsequently threw him off of her "Sometimes you irritate me like Nero did...." and Kyria kept on walking "c'mon Silk and Samantha are waiting for us"

"I..*cough* was just joking hehe.....Abyssion....Is one heck of a sword, can't believe it did that....exciting but painful" Quincy said while staggering to his feet

"You Activated it?!, You IDIOT!....Never use it AGAIN!" Kyria Scolded pretty harshly

"Yeah..but I-" Quincy tried to say

"I SAID NEVER!, I almost lost someone the first time...Don't Activate it again" Kyria reiterated and She made it to the exit and found a Dark Stop to hide in to escape the waking Civilians

"Silk....you around here?!, I got Quincy..we're fine" Kyria yelled

Last edited by JDxImpetus; January 8, 2013 at 04:52:04 PM.
Old January 8, 2013, 05:28:56 PM
Landorus

Silk looked up, hearing Kyria's voice, and then straightened and looked out the window again. He could see Kyria and Quincey not too far away, but he wasn't sure they would be able to hear him from where he was, and he didn't want to step out and leave Samantha alone; he still didn't feel quite safe yet. After a moment of thinking, he drew one of his daggers and reflected some of the sunlight off the blade towards the two outside, waving with his free hand.