Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old June 5, 2010, 05:13:29 PM
Celebi

Default Rate Jason's Art

Warning: May be riddled with typos.

To start off, I want to show some trainers I've done. I was in a Naruto phase and did a fair cast of them, in both GBA and DS generation styles. I did Harley because I love him. Totally my favorite character. I also did a Freiza, because he's just awesome (and I wanted a challenge). The Snape is a Version 2. (Version 1 suuuuucked. Of course I spent like ten minutes on him.) The other two unknowns are my custom trainer sprites I use for RPs or FFs. In the GBA style is Erika (not related to the Kanto gym leader). She was for a Magma/Aqua RP, but when everyone but me and someone else dropped out, we took the story off that plotline and made our own. (RIP Oligth -tear-) The next girl is Akai Fushi, named when I was in a total Moulin Rouge set-of-mind. In fact, Akai Fushi is Japanese for Red Windmill.

These are just Pokemon-style trainers, either completely original or based off something else. I have Cosplay trainers, and will post them in time. I have a couple that I'm super happy with.

First off on this sheet, on the upper left, it's Erika's theme Pokemon. I had the idea for this when I chose a random Pokemon to have an anger issue. It happened to be Cubone. And the mystery of what was under the skull stirred up. I saw a few people attempt putting a face on Cubone, but just recolored the skull the same color as the body. Boring! Obviously if the skull is from its mother, it'll have to be a little bigger than the head, since all animals that have in confined space, crabs and such, grow out of their shells once they get too big. However, Cubone can't get a new skull willy-nilly like any common crab, so the simpliest solution was to make the head smaller than the skull helmet.

Now to get on with the rest of the sheet: This is just a fraction of my work. I looked through five or six folders on my computer to put up my favorites, and I still left some out, but they'll be seen sooner or later, if I feel like showing off. Next to my Cubone are the fusions. I don't generally like fusions, but I'm happy with my Skarmory+Zapdos, since I made it for someone who has asked everywhere for one and liked mine the best. The others are just easy ones I can grab to make this sheet. I've experimented with several forms of spriting, but after doing this for years, I tend to get bored of doing sprite work.

I've done GBA eggs, PokeBalls, recolors, etc that's not pictured, but (let's be honest) they're boring. I like doing Chaos, until the HG/SS overworlds came out. (But come on, isn't that the cutest Cloyster you've ever seen? Heehee) The Devamps are from a project that never got finished. I wanted to take all the current sprites and just Devamp them into Crystal colors. I wish I put my Arceus, but I ran out of room.

-=============-

With some inspiration from GPX, I underwent my own project to make my own eggs, which were suppose to be used in and are currently being stolen an online game. I started this with someone, but he bailed, so I was alone again. Then I had another friend (who I absolutely love until the end of the world), but he only did the Sinnoh Starter eggs, since he was busy with school and real life. I respect that, but his support fueled me to complete Project Hatchling.

These are actual screenshot sheet from my computer, proof I made these. (The 2's at the end of the names are a result of the transparent version of the egg.)

Project Hatchling    
~~Kanto~~

~~Johto~~

~~Hoenn~~

~~Sinnoh~~

I'm iffy if I should post all the events I made for that place that shouldn't be used right now. I don't want my work to do to waste, you know. I worked hard on them, and it's disgusting to have my hard work stolen by some hacker. There are some events I absolutely loved, like my Zombie Seedot. I thought that was cute and ironic.

But, you know, I'm not just a spriting legend... I can do some nice avatars and banners on GIMP. I normally do my avatars 100x100, since that's the set size, or whatever the limit is for the forum I need or do it for. The banners differ. I started at the safe size of 400x100, but I shifted to a nice 550x100 or 600x100. I've done a lot of banners through GIMP for the same heartless b@stard that stole my egg sprites, since I single-handedly did all 493 Pokemon banners, plus different forms, so that's about 512+/-, not to mention the banners that were originally on PF.

Banner Examples (I tried not to use personalized banners):

I even tried my luck at emotes! I took the Akai persona for a while and her theme Pokemon is Zangoose. I make my own set of icons for an old forum I ran after the collapse of another forum. (NOTE: This is not the final product. I made a sheet to show you both frames.)

And to add to all this amazing work (IMO), I have a sprite comic, but right now, it's under severe writer's block and plain I-dun-wanna-work-on-it Syndrome. There's either 14 or 15 parts.... but they'll have to wait for later. There's enough to oggle here. =3 Besides, I may get inspired to add a few new parts to my sprite comic.
Old June 5, 2010, 05:24:59 PM
Shaymin

Wow, you are amazing! So wait, are those the eggs used for ********?
Old June 5, 2010, 05:37:13 PM
Zoroark

I really like the eggs, and some of the trainers like Shikamaru are well sprited, but Rock Lee needs work.
Old June 5, 2010, 05:39:42 PM
Shaymin

Oh wow! These are awesome!! I love the devamps, avatars...I love all of them.
Old June 5, 2010, 05:41:36 PM
Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxray13579 View Post
Wow, you are amazing! So wait, are those the eggs used for ********?
Yes. I was the original spriter for ******** (doing 95% of the images), until the webmaster (and my ex-boyfriend) of ******** had an affair with another member and banned me with I tried to break it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will View Post
I really like the eggs, and some of the trainers like Shikamaru are well sprited, but Rock Lee needs work.
I agree with you about Lee, but I can't figure out what. I suppose shading on the legs?
Old June 5, 2010, 07:58:33 PM
Giratina

Jason, so you made all of the eggs for ********? And Kolink wad your boyfriend? That's quite interesting because I go there a lot. Great work on the eggs, I'm glad I finally found someone to congratulate on the hard work because the look amazing. Very nice job even though they are being stolen, but can I try to give credit via ******** somehow?

Last edited by SK; June 5, 2010 at 08:07:46 PM.
Old June 5, 2010, 08:13:52 PM
Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK View Post
Jason, so you made all of the eggs for ********? And Kolink wad your boyfriend? That's quite interesting because I go there a lot. Great work on the eggs, I'm glad I finally found someone to congratulate on the hard work because the look amazing. Very nice job.
Indeed. I really did love him, but I guess he liked having RP-sex with someone else. I asked him to stop, but he didn't. He told me I was being childish since it wasn't real. (But what was stopping him from hiring some **** and "pretending" with her.) But it's funny. The moron failed out of Oxford University and has to go to some nothing school now. I've asked him to remove my images, but he insists on stealing them. If you want, link everyone the egg lists. I want ******** to burn to the ground.

But I'm glad you like my work. I'm always trying to improve, but it's been so hard to. I've joined a friend with a new project and I'm working on making Fakemon. I guess I can post them here to get some suggestions on their design, since a few are a little... iffy.
Old June 5, 2010, 08:16:27 PM
Giratina

Well, I suppose he deserved to fail out of college. Post your other Fakemon here if you want and I can give opinions. =D
Old June 5, 2010, 08:46:59 PM
Celebi

Quote:
Well, I suppose he deserved to fail out of college. Post your other Fakemon here if you want and I can give opinions. =D
As you wished for. It's not much, but here's what I got.

I put on the sheet what they are. If you need more details, I can provide them.
Old June 5, 2010, 08:50:29 PM

Great stuff. My favorite is the Scyther+Garchomp, which I think is fantabulous ^_^

Are you into fractal art at all? I like to use Apophysis and it's excellent for making cool-looking backgrounds (possibly for banners.)
Old June 5, 2010, 08:53:00 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_Henge View Post
As you wished for. It's not much, but here's what I got.

I put on the sheet what they are. If you need more details, I can provide them.
Well yeah, I've always liked the Orkit and Orcalot..

#2 is pretty cool, the face of the last evolution is a little awkward but that can probably be fixed easily. Could be the mask.

The Zebras are beast, and the egg is badass. Great job on those.

The legends are a good idea but don't have much detail, though they are coming along.

#5 and 6 are also cool, nothing wrong with those.

Did I mention the zebra egg is badass? ;3

I suppose you can tell me the extra details if you have time.

Last edited by SK; June 5, 2010 at 08:54:12 PM.
Old June 5, 2010, 08:54:38 PM
Celebi

I'm not entirely sure if it's fractal (I'm sure it's not), but I have played around with these.

They're kinda big    

When I get more of these (I have several already), I'll publish a video on YouTube.

Quote:
Well yeah, I've always liked the Orkit and Orcalot..

#2 is pretty cool, the face of the last evolution is a little awkward but that can probably be fixed easily. Could be the mask.

The Zebras are beast, and the egg is badass. Great job on those.

The legends are a good idea but don't have much detail, though they are coming along.

#5 and 6 are also cool, nothing wrong with those.

Did I mention the zebra egg is badass? ;3

I suppose you can tell me the extra details if you have time.
It's a shame Ko-dink stole them and is misusing them. (But then again, without me, all he did was steal images.)
I don't like Sabeiron much. He looks awkward. I haven't gotten around to fix him.
I love my zebras. You can thank whoever begged me to do them.
The Legends are actually based off a creature I created called Daichym. They appear in my RP and developed into different types. They're not too flashy, but they're backstories are pretty good.
v_v I still need a name for my rams. I got Ramzee for the little one, but I can't think of something nice for the evo.
And I like Baboltz, but he looks... odd. I think it's the coloring. He looks like a shaved Luxray with a back problem. XD

Last edited by Jason_Henge; June 5, 2010 at 09:06:45 PM.
Old June 5, 2010, 11:31:28 PM
Regigigas

You're good. What do you use to make these and how long does it take?
Old June 5, 2010, 11:35:33 PM
Celebi

Basic Paint for the sprites. Anywhere from ten minutes to three weeks (depending on how focused I am)

GIMP for the banners and avatars. Anywhere from ten minutes to a couple hours (depending on how experimental I am)

-bashes head on keyboard- I've entered a bad place. I dun wanna be the artist. I want to be the RPer. -is sad-
Old June 6, 2010, 10:50:19 AM
Administrator

Dang, I am almost speechless at most of your work there. So you are a fuser, a general spriter, a GIMP artist, a comic author, and the original spriter for the PokéFarm eggs?! I must say I am highly impressed with your work.
Old June 6, 2010, 10:52:58 AM
Haxorus

Wow, very talented. These Sprites are just amazing!
Jason, your Sprites, Avatars and Banners are really cool and I like the Style.
Also I find it a great Achievement that you made a Egg for all 493 Pokemon.
To bad ******** still uses the Images, Oh well.

I hope you continue Project Hatchling when Generation V gets fully revealed.
I also wish you luck on your Fakemon project, their looking very good so far.

Last edited by Dilster3000; June 6, 2010 at 11:04:24 AM.
Old June 6, 2010, 10:57:29 AM
Haxorus

The devamps and fusions are awesome!
Old June 6, 2010, 10:59:22 AM
Administrator

Wow, very impressive work. I love the devamps, the eggs, and the fusions.
Old June 6, 2010, 02:18:45 PM
Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat333Pokémon View Post
Dang, I am almost speechless at most of your work there. So you are a fuser, a general spriter, a GIMP artist, a comic author, and the original spriter for the PokéFarm eggs?! I must say I am highly impressed with your work.
Dangit! I knew I was forgetting something! I need to round up my comic and just post. I was actually thinking about animating it, since I'm a little bored doing FlipNotes. (And I was original spriter for all of ********, but the a**hole Kolink decided that RP-sex and scamming people was more important than good artwork.)

Am I really that good? I don't think I am. =/ Thanks for all your love. I don't really like the Devamps. They're hard to get the colors right and limited to shadow and highlight.
Old June 6, 2010, 04:20:49 PM
Volcarona

Everyone else seems to think you're that good. I think the devamps are good, but it's hard to focus on them when there's so much other great stuff to see. I especially like the emoticons. They'd almost beat this in a "cutest thing ever" competition.
Old June 7, 2010, 08:15:35 AM
Celebi

The emotes were from boredom. I made them after getting an idea from my sprite comic. (Plus I wanted them for MSN.)

Well, I figure I should post these to get it out of my system. Finally got these rounded up (and pre-made on another site). Not only did I do the original eggs (I heard they're re-doing them. Took them long enough. Kolink must be having trouble to find more slaves.) but I did most of the events. Of course I know Kolink altered my sprite or idea into something sucky, like the SGR Lickitung. Anyway, there's a lot, and may have to be in two parts.

LOOKIE! MORE SPRITES!    

Early Bird Natu || Amy Valentine || Decoy Valentine

Kaboom || Year of the Tiger || Masked Bunny

Easter Sunnie || System Salamence || Fakemon Zeburro/Zebronco

Fakemon Orkit/Orcalot || Mother's Day Queen || Father's Day King

Ice Hounds || Maneki Neko || Red-Nosed Stantler

Zombie Seeds || Zombie Pachi || Guild Wigglytuff

Spook E || Rotom-Cracker || XD001 || SGR Lickitung

Black Skitties || Surfing Pikachu

Seasonal Turtles

I know I have more somewhere. I probably saved them in a weird spot, like the full Year of the Tiger sheet and Papa Noel. I'm getting a little bored. I'm thinking about starting requests. Anyone interested?
Old June 7, 2010, 08:30:35 AM
Giratina

Wow. You have to be one of the best spriters I've ever seen. I really like the surfing Pikachu ones, and the System Salamence! I really hope you keep spriting, you're a natural!
Old June 7, 2010, 08:48:51 AM
Celebi

The Surfing Pikachu was hard. D: Putting Raichu into a bikini should be punishable by law. Poor fat rat Pokemon. XD My favorite are the Zombie Seedot line.
Old June 7, 2010, 10:12:10 AM
Giratina

Surfing 'Chus are quite disturbing.. xD

But you did a good job on them. :3

Last edited by SK; June 7, 2010 at 10:12:21 AM.
Old June 7, 2010, 10:18:00 AM
Administrator

Ha, I love those surfing Pichu line and the seasonal Turtwig line.
Old June 7, 2010, 10:35:03 AM
Giratina

The autumn Torterra really appeals to me for some reason. I think it's the shade of orange, it's perfect!
Old June 7, 2010, 12:21:00 PM
Volcarona

Epic!
Old June 7, 2010, 12:42:46 PM
Celebi

No requests? -shot down- XD Aw, come on. Or maybe I just need to make a shop thread, since I have a metric ton of stuff still to show off. =P

(And I might as well post some Cosplay trainers.)

Cutest Chaos ever:

Cosplay Trainers:
(I love my ZigZaGuy and my Psychic Couple.)

Albino Pokemon:
Old June 7, 2010, 01:26:31 PM
Volcarona

Luxario Cythina and that Pikachu...sooo awesome <3
Old June 7, 2010, 01:31:11 PM
Celebi

I have Cynthia with and without long hair. I cut her hair off to see how the tail would look. And, personally, I hate Pikachu. D: He looks too gray, but that's the shades I had to work with.
Old June 7, 2010, 01:34:27 PM
Kyurem

Haha I wish I could make sprites this well. XD The Zombie Seeds for ******** look especially cool.

So you are in charge of designing all of the Event Pokemon for ********? : ?
Old June 7, 2010, 01:36:53 PM
Celebi

I was, until Kolink decided to have an affair with Wolfin and ban me because I was trying to stop them. The Zombie Seeds are my personal favorite. I like the braaaains.
Old June 7, 2010, 09:12:20 PM
Zoroark

@ rock lee, he needs shading around the groin area and legs, and you missed his konoha belt/headband thing.
Old June 7, 2010, 09:43:18 PM
Administrator

I agree with the folks who said the Surfing Pikachu sheet is creepy, but it's still cute. I swear I've seen the seasonal Turtwig lines before, but I am not sure where. The Lucario and Zigzagoon cosplayers are also adorable.

If you want a request, might I say the Pinkin Island Rhyhorn? Or perhaps a Rhyperior because those weren't around back then?
Old June 8, 2010, 08:10:20 AM
Celebi

@Will: omg, you're right. O_O I'm sorry, Lee!!

@Cat: Pinkin Pokemon, fwee! I'll do the entire line. And the only other place I've had the Seasonal Turtles were at ********, of course the spring was the only one to debut.
Old June 8, 2010, 08:33:27 AM
Giratina

Wow, you really have some great art in here.
Awesome job
Old June 8, 2010, 08:54:09 AM
Celebi

Cat's requested Pinkin Pokemon. Enjoy.
The Rhydon looks Pepto-Bismol-y. D:
Old June 8, 2010, 08:57:11 AM
Giratina

Can you make a Blaziken and Miltank splice? >:3
Old June 8, 2010, 09:20:12 AM
Celebi

Quote:
Can you make a Blaziken and Miltank splice? >:3

What have I done? XD Roley-poley Pokemon aren't splice-friendly with tall Pokemon. Blazitank serves hot milk. >:3
Old June 8, 2010, 10:18:44 AM
Giratina

Oh lord. *faints*

I never should have asked.. x3
Old June 8, 2010, 10:23:51 AM
Celebi

Aw, come on. He's kind of cute.
Old June 8, 2010, 08:33:26 PM
Administrator

Quote:

Cat's requested Pinkin Pokemon. Enjoy.
The Rhydon looks Pepto-Bismol-y. D:
Wow, they look amazing!
Old June 9, 2010, 08:07:16 AM
Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat333Pokémon View Post
Wow, they look amazing!
Really? I really hate them. I could be the shade of pink. I really need to hunt down that episode and do some research. I don't recall the pink being that dark.

omg, I can't believe I forgot all my Akai sprites! Get a load of this. =3

Basic sprite

Are you a boy or a girl? ^_^

Pokemon battle!

Walking frames (just showing frames)

Akai's pre-battle stare

POOR ZANGOOSE!!    

^^^Silly drawing I did. Zangoose told Akai to get more into battles. This is how she took it.^^^
Old June 9, 2010, 09:04:38 AM
Haxorus

Those are amazing o.o
(Look that Zangoose suit was epic)

Hmm... Request... you want?
Zoroark Egg? :3
Old June 9, 2010, 09:09:14 AM
Celebi

=P I'm wanting to do Jason like that. I like the challenge.

And Zoroark won't get an egg. It'll be his prevo. (Either way, I'll need a sprite to go by.)
Old June 9, 2010, 09:15:23 AM
Haxorus

Quote:
=P I'm wanting to do Jason like that. I like the challenge.

And Zoroark won't get an egg. It'll be his prevo. (Either way, I'll need a sprite to go by.)
I am such an dumb ***.
How could I forget the awesome Zorua!? o.o
Anyway, if you are searching for a Sprite.
I cropped out the HQ Game Play videos.

Old June 9, 2010, 02:43:30 PM
Celebi

I'll get to the eggs shortly. I want to do the 5th starters too, while I'm at it.

In the meantime, YAY YAY YAAAAY!

Akai walks. And now Jason walks!!

I'm so frickin' happy. =3

Last edited by Jason_Henge; June 9, 2010 at 02:46:04 PM.
Old June 10, 2010, 04:19:22 AM
Pikachu

They are nice, I hope you make more.
Old June 10, 2010, 08:39:10 AM
Celebi

I'm going to start a FanFiction with Jason in a new region, as soon as I get the map from someone. I've asked him to use it, since we're making no progress with it.

Can someone hunt down the 5th starters please?
Old June 10, 2010, 08:46:06 AM
Shaymin

Quote:
I'm going to start a FanFiction with Jason in a new region, as soon as I get the map from someone. I've asked him to use it, since we're making no progress with it.

Can someone hunt down the 5th starters please?
Here, they're smilies on this site:
Old June 10, 2010, 09:06:34 AM
Celebi

o_o Since when!? There should be a thread about this. XD Thanks!

(The Grass starter is the offspring of a Cyndaquil and Treecko, I swear!)

EDIT: Here's all the eggies. Should I add the B/W Legends too?

Last edited by Jason_Henge; June 10, 2010 at 09:48:30 AM.
Old June 11, 2010, 08:28:17 AM
Haxorus

Ooh! Jason the eggs make me want to breed them in Pokemon B/W.
Yes please do the Legendaries! Zekrom and Reshiram.
Old June 11, 2010, 08:39:47 AM
Giratina

Dang Jason, those are epic. Please do the legends. ^^
Old June 11, 2010, 08:41:43 AM
Celebi

I'll need the sprites. n_n;; Unless they too are smilies here.
Old June 16, 2010, 06:22:33 AM
Kyurem

wow Jason all you're works awesome and I espeically like the eggs and events you do :3
Old June 19, 2010, 03:06:19 AM
Haxorus

Quote:
I'll need the sprites. n_n;; Unless they too are smilies here.

There you go, these are Legendaries so please make the Eggs epic
Old June 25, 2010, 09:35:51 AM
Celebi

Those are really big sprites....

BTW, I'm staying at Hidden Realm now. Sorry, but this place is so boring and everyone hates me.
Old June 25, 2010, 01:29:36 PM
Administrator

Good-bye, and good luck. I hope to see you again in the future.
Old August 29, 2010, 11:41:28 AM
Celebi

I'm back. I'm not sure if I'll be spriting (I will... in time), but I have some other project in the works. I know Cat likes it. (One... two... three... CRUNCH!)
Old August 30, 2010, 12:50:42 PM
Rayquaza

I am making banners using Photoshop. I am in a very good start. The banner in my signature and the ones in my gyms are made by mine. I have made some but not showed yet. I recently decided to start learning GIMP as it can help me even more. I am amazed by your work, especially your banners, so I want to know how can I learn GIMP effectively so that I can create much better banners?
Old August 30, 2010, 01:26:02 PM
Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spirit of Time View Post
I am making banners using Photoshop. I am in a very good start. The banner in my signature and the ones in my gyms are made by mine. I have made some but not showed yet. I recently decided to start learning GIMP as it can help me even more. I am amazed by your work, especially your banners, so I want to know how can I learn GIMP effectively so that I can create much better banners?
Honestly, play around and learn it yourself. (Not mean to sound harsh.) That's my method in learning. I only use Photoshop when I have to in class, but I do love GIMP and it's not that much different than Photoshop, except for the lack of some features. With that said, just play around. Trial and error is the best way of learning, and you may end up with something fun.

I recently did animations (for the first time) on GIMP using trial and error. I made a few videos with it. I can only show you one since I'm not really allowed to show them off yet. D: But I was so pumped from those videos and GIMP's aid, I made a huge title GIF for a HeartGold Walkthough.

They are both big.    

Shinji Region Teaser
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgGYPqStTPA

HeartGold Walkthough GIF

The video was made with stills or GIFs in GIMP. The GIF is a huge GIF made in GIMP. (Yes, it took forever. I had around 80+ frames!) Of course, if you need any help or have any questions, I can probably help you.
Old August 30, 2010, 02:52:32 PM

Quote:
They are both big.    

Shinji Region Teaser
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgGYPqStTPA

HeartGold Walkthough GIF

The video was made with stills or GIFs in GIMP. The GIF is a huge GIF made in GIMP. (Yes, it took forever. I had around 80+ frames!) Of course, if you need any help or have any questions, I can probably help you.
That's incredible. Does GIMP let you compile the frames to make a gif, or do you need a separate program to do that?
Old August 30, 2010, 03:32:38 PM
Giratina

If you save it as a .GIF in GIMP is asks you whether you want to merge the frames or save it as an animation (It also lets you set the delay between frames). GIMP's my favourite image editing program, it's what I used to make that funky little animation in my siggy!

By the way, awesome animations there!

Last edited by Ningamer; August 30, 2010 at 03:35:06 PM.
Old August 30, 2010, 04:11:09 PM
Shaymin

I know this is irrelevant..

But I'm just dropping by to say your art is amazing, And I love it.
Again sorry for the Irrelevancy right now.
Old August 31, 2010, 01:04:25 AM
Celebi

Question: Why does Natu egg have eyes? But anyway, amazing! Rotom egg is cute
Old August 31, 2010, 03:19:36 AM
Celebi

Ahh! Attacks of people. :O Away! Nah. You can stay, but you have to pay the fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
Question: Why does Natu egg have eyes? But anyway, amazing! Rotom egg is cute
To "see" the future. =P
Old September 7, 2010, 08:36:48 PM
Regigigas

Jason, if you're still taking requests, I'd love to see you sprite my gym leaders.
Old September 7, 2010, 08:48:01 PM
Keldeo

Oh...OH OH OH OH
Jason, you should make trainer sprites for all the gym leaders here. xD That would be awesome.

Btw your shikamaru sprites my fav. Jason too good. :V
Old September 7, 2010, 08:58:20 PM
Celebi

@ Both of you: Sure. I can sprite gym leaders. I already did a series for someone else. Post stuff here and I'll get to it when I have time.
Old September 7, 2010, 09:28:41 PM
Regigigas

I got a bunch of 'em, one for each type.

My list of full gym leaders:
Hector: Bug leader. Is Japanese, with long hair for a guy. Wears goggles with bee-hexagon type lenses, wears a white shirt and black pants. A student and a bit of a nerd.
Erin: Ground Leader. In teens, down to earth. Has brown hair set in pigtails. Wears southern looking clothes, works on a ranch.
Sparky: Electric Leader. About 8 years old, has messy black anime hair, wears a red beanie hat, red clothing. Full of energy.
Alma: Ghost leader. A channeler in her mid-twenties. Wears white robes, carries fans. Has long black hair in a bun.
FREEZ: Ice leader. Is a robot wearing a blue parka coat with fur. Has a light frame, silvery, Claw-like hands with gloves.
Kata: Steel Leader. Is around the same age as Sparky. Trained as a samurai, has an outfit to match, wears her red hair up. Always carries a sword.
Avery: Flying Leader. A rocket scientist, wears a lab coat. Has Spiky grey hair that looks like a cockatoo's, a big nose that looks like a beak, and yellow goggles over his small black eyes that make them look hawk-like. Is a bit insane.
Lao: Fighting Leader: A master in all martial arts, incredibly old. Small, bald with beard. Uses a cane
Aidan: Fire Leader: Young twenty-something, hot blooded. Wears a Fedora and nice red shirt, but has a tendency to loose these in battle. Tanned, lightly muscled, with firey red hair.
Aqual: Water Leader. About the same age as Aiden. Has really long blond hair, wears a light blue beret over it. Always fashionable clothing, a bit of a diva.
Draglok: Dragon Leader. A man in his thirties, Greek-looking. Wears red armor and a helmet that looks like a dragon, and a cape that looks like wings when the wind blows on it. Clearly powerful.
Secia: Poison Leader. An ex russian spy now in her forties, has aged,. Wears a black body suit, carries a gun. Has a mean expression.
Botanna: Grass Leader. A scientist, in her thirties. Has long black hair with a single streak of grey, has green eyes. Wears a lab coat.
Bould: Rock Leader. Big, Black, and Muscular. Is an adventure archeologist, wears gear for the job, boots, brown jacket. Wears a cowboy hat.
Richard: Psychic Leader. Same age as Draglok, but hasn't aged as well. Wider set, with red hair and beard. Runs a major corporation, wears a blue business suit. Is a psychic.
Jane: Normal Leader. Young twenty something. Very short hair, wears a pink track suit. Loves cute pokemon and is very enthusiastic.
Jeremy: Dark Leader. A traveling showman, dramatic personality. Wears a black suit, a top hat, and shades, carries a cane with a diamond on the top.

Last edited by Sableyed; September 7, 2010 at 09:29:43 PM.
Old September 8, 2010, 03:39:48 AM
Celebi

Holy crap... =/ Sketches would help a lot. I don't know if I can do FREEZ.
Old September 8, 2010, 06:29:37 AM
Regigigas

Sadly, I cannot draw AT ALL, so I doubt sketches would help much, maybe I could get someone else to draw them. If you have any specific questions on their looks, please ask and I will try to help as much as possible.
Old September 8, 2010, 08:33:16 AM
Celebi

Will you try? I don't care if you can or can't draw, but if I had a general (visual) idea, it'll help a lot. I can work off a bad sketch than good details any day, trust me.
Old September 19, 2010, 06:52:47 PM
Celebi

*bump* I can do this, right?
Old September 19, 2010, 06:56:53 PM
Giratina

Yeah, you can bump. 8D

Especially on a good thread like this one. ^^
Old September 19, 2010, 06:59:44 PM
Celebi

D: If it's so good... why is it so dead? I need some work to do. This thread is a shop, too. I'm just too lazy to make order forms. xD
Old September 19, 2010, 07:05:54 PM
Giratina

Maybe you should put order forms in and tell us that it's a shop in the thread title?
Old September 19, 2010, 08:15:32 PM
Celebi

I'll just make a shop. I can use this to post random crap I draw.

Jason's Shop -- Coming Soon!