Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > General Chat

Notices

Search this Thread
Old June 22, 2013, 03:52:23 AM
Rayquaza

I remember Microsoft made the video game company that made Zoo Tycoon,I guess Vel likes that game too but I don't blame him.
Old June 22, 2013, 11:28:06 AM
Regigigas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiggy View Post
I see Vel edited his post.

He still likes IE6, IE10, Windows <=3.2, Windows NT 3.x, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 98 SE, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Mobile, Windows Phone, and Windows Server. He might go "fix" these, too.

while you're at it, SUSE Linux
IE6 is the best IE, that's why it's not up there. I've never heard of those other Windows things besides XP, 7, and the Mobile and Phone stuff. They put effort into the smartphone stuff, I'll give them that.

also what is a linux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
I remember Microsoft made the video game company that made Zoo Tycoon,I guess Vel likes that game too but I don't blame him.
Zoo Tycoon is the best tycoon. I haven't played it in a while, but I thought it was the best non-Nintendo game when I was a kid.
Old June 22, 2013, 11:30:32 AM
Rayquaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velociraptor78 View Post
Zoo Tycoon is the best tycoon. I haven't played it in a while, but I thought it was the best non-Nintendo game when I was a kid.
I just found out they're coming out with another one but it's only going to on Xbox so they can force people to buy utilize connect.
Old June 22, 2013, 12:09:40 PM
Administrator

I suggest avoiding the DS version of Zoo Tycoon 2. It's not that great unless you're a veteran of the series.

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; June 22, 2013 at 12:09:52 PM.
Old June 22, 2013, 12:19:54 PM
Rayquaza

I beileve in that game you can't even have multiple save files.

Which reminds me I should give Roller Coaster Tycoon 3DS a second chance.
Old June 22, 2013, 12:22:39 PM
Administrator

Quote:
I beileve in that game you can't even have multiple save files.
You are correct. I believe you only get to save one zoo.
Old June 22, 2013, 12:49:36 PM
Rayquaza

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3DS does the same thing and thanks to you, everyone can now expect a review of the game on my blog tomorrow.
Old June 23, 2013, 01:11:32 AM
Kyurem

Quote:
Roller Coaster Tycoon 3DS does the same thing and thanks to you, everyone can now expect a review of the game on my blog tomorrow.
Scathing review? I expect... hilarity. (Really, though, save areas on game cards aren't much. 512 KB is pretty common - and problematic for simulation games.)

Either way, shuffling files off a wireless network is kind of slow, when you're limited to about 2 megabytes per second. I can't bring a cable, either, since it'd mean relocation of something. I had fun leaving computers running overnight.

At least both are laptops. They don't heat up.
Old June 24, 2013, 09:15:37 PM
Giratina

Tomorrow I have a flight to Athens, Greece for the first part of my mini-tour of Europe. I am not sure if I will have Wi-Fi, but I won't be bringing my laptop with me. I'm really excited for it though, I've never been to Europe before. I'm staying up all night so I can get a nice sleep on the plane ride. Anyone have any ideas on what to take pictures of while I'm there? I might post some on instagram or share them here if I get good ideas ;D
Old June 25, 2013, 12:29:29 AM
Haxorus

Have a good time Phantom!

As for me, I might not be active for the next couple of days, my Grandfather has taken sick and has to go to hospital for the about 5th time in the past year. He is 75 after all. (Had strokes and chest infections)
Old June 25, 2013, 01:47:31 AM
Zoroark

Hope he feels better Pure. As for me I will also be inactive for a while soon. Going to see some family. Summers still kickin flank!
Old June 25, 2013, 05:54:50 AM
Giratina

Hey guys I'm baaaaaaack~! Did ya miss me? Four whole weeks and boy it wasn't easy staying away (Look at me trying to make people feel special. It was actually very easy.) But no, I could never stop thinking about how much I missed my time here...
But that's besides the point. What's REALLY important is I'M FINALLY GOING TO LAS VEGAS FOR MY LOVE, BABY!! I'M LIVING OUT MY DREEEEAAAAM!
Old June 25, 2013, 07:20:01 AM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtwigX View Post
Hey guys I'm baaaaaaack~! Did ya miss me? Four whole weeks and boy it wasn't easy staying away (Look at me trying to make people feel special. It was actually very easy.) But no, I could never stop thinking about how much I missed my time here...
But that's besides the point. What's REALLY important is I'M FINALLY GOING TO LAS VEGAS FOR MY LOVE, BABY!! I'M LIVING OUT MY DREEEEAAAAM!
Las Vegas, for what, exactly?

Truth to be told, I kind of want to visit the US someday, too.
Old June 25, 2013, 12:22:30 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiggy View Post
Las Vegas, for what, exactly?
The Cirque du Soleil to see The Beatles LOVE
Old June 25, 2013, 12:38:08 PM
Rayquaza

Still waiting for the day I take a real vacation, I haven't been on one in five years.
Old June 25, 2013, 01:46:04 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat333Pokémon View Post
The Cirque du Soleil to see The Beatles LOVE
Hell yes I am! You even spelled all of it right for the first time It's at the Mirage and here's a related picture since I know EVERYTHING about it. (Except for what the show looks like.)
Oh, the glory of being a fan~    

I'm staying a week, but that's all I had planned. And I'm doing it the day after I get there XD

Last edited by TurtwigX; June 25, 2013 at 02:01:11 PM.
Old June 25, 2013, 02:40:06 PM

I saw LOVE when I was in Las Vegas last week staying at the Mirage. Quite a spectacle. My favorite part was Tomorrow Never Knows, it was not only my favorite song from them but they also had some of the coolest visual effects in that one. They had to make an announcement at the beginning saying not to grab onto it.
Old June 25, 2013, 02:56:09 PM
Giratina

None of my favorite songs from the four made it in as full songs XD But from the show (Yes, I have the album and I've listened to it 50+ times. So sue me) is Within You Without You/Tomorrow Never Knows and Lady Madonna. I hope that I love the performance as much as I love the mix~
And just a few months ago I was lamenting because I thought I was born too late and didn't get a chance to see it before it ended. But... it didn't. Yay!
Old June 25, 2013, 03:24:33 PM
Landorus

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureAurorae View Post
Have a good time Phantom!

As for me, I might not be active for the next couple of days, my Grandfather has taken sick and has to go to hospital for the about 5th time in the past year. He is 75 after all. (Had strokes and chest infections)
Oh dear.. I hope he gets better. My prayers are with him.

Oh, and while we're on the subject of vacations and inactivity, I probably won't be too active this weekend (meaning Thursday-Sunday) because of LEAKYCON!!! I'm really super excited, and I'm glad my brother will be coming with me.
Old June 25, 2013, 04:58:40 PM
Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikyEaredPichu96 View Post
Oh, and while we're on the subject of vacations and inactivity, I probably won't be too active this weekend (meaning Thursday-Sunday) because of LEAKYCON!!! I'm really super excited, and I'm glad my brother will be coming with me.
Sweeeeet! Hope you Have fun there

and about vacations, I still haven't done much with mine
but my cousin may come over for the summer, and I may go to an Anime Expo with my friends from my old school
Old June 26, 2013, 08:04:40 AM
Rayquaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDxImpetus View Post
but my cousin may come over for the summer, and I may go to an Anime Expo with my friends from my old school
I might actually go to ConnectiCon with one of my friends from college.

Speaking of which I just failed my second straight exam in Biology and I'm likely going to fail the class.
Old June 27, 2013, 07:48:45 AM
Haxorus

Prom today! Nervous but also very excited! Might put some pics up of it....
Old June 27, 2013, 11:12:02 AM

Quote:
Prom today! Nervous but also very excited! Might put some pics up of it....
Have fun, Purey! I felt the same way when I went to my prom about a month ago. Hopefully the music at your prom won't be too loud.
Old June 27, 2013, 12:00:40 PM
Giratina

Alright so my vacation in Athens,Greece is going great (besides for damn jetlag). We arrived yesterday morning, and we've just been walking around exploring Plaka. We've seen some views of the ruins like the Akropolis, or The Temple of Zeus! We've recently taken a Culinary Tour which was amazing~! The food here is so awesome, especially the deserts. If I can steal some photos from my aunt, I'll post them here but for now, here's my Instagram picture of The Temple of Zeus!
temple of zeus    

Old June 27, 2013, 12:25:56 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHANTOMxTRAINER View Post
Alright so my vacation in Athens,Greece is going great (besides for damn jetlag). We arrived yesterday morning, and we've just been walking around exploring Plaka. We've seen some views of the ruins like the Akropolis, or The Temple of Zeus! We've recently taken a Culinary Tour which was amazing~! The food here is so awesome, especially the deserts. If I can steal some photos from my aunt, I'll post them here but for now, here's my Instagram picture of The Temple of Zeus!
temple of zeus    

Must... not geek out...
OH MY GOD, I am SO jealous of yoooou! Not only because you've left the country (which I've still never done...) but you're at the heart of Greece! One of the top spots I have to go to one day. Do me a solid and get an AUTHENTIC Gyro.
Old June 27, 2013, 12:31:40 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Must... not geek out...
OH MY GOD, I am SO jealous of yoooou! Not only because you've left the country (which I've still never done...) but you're at the heart of Greece! One of the top spots I have to go to one day. Do me a solid and get an AUTHENTIC Gyro.
One interesting thing about authentic gyros that I learned on my tour today; They never actually have lamb in them. They use either pork or beef depending on what you like. Also, the Greek yogurt brand "chobani" or however you spell it.. Is not Greek. It's Turkish!
Old June 27, 2013, 12:52:09 PM
Giratina

Beef? Oh great, I can go back to enjoying regular meats! I wonder when lamb became popular.
I knew that yogurt had to be fake. Just like French Fries and Alfredo sauce.
Old June 29, 2013, 12:09:10 PM
Giratina

Omg today was a blast! We walked around and saw this "Athens Segway Tour"! We paid like 35€ and it was awesome. We went around Athens on Segways, learned about the history of some monuments, and at the end we were able to do whatever we wanted at this big open area where we could race the segways and whatnot. It was so cool, I'd definitely do it again. However, we leave Greece tomorrow. On a good note though, we're going to PARIS!
Old June 29, 2013, 12:14:40 PM
Haxorus

Quote:
Omg today was a blast! We walked around and saw this "Athens Segway Tour"! We paid like 35€ and it was awesome. We went around Athens on Segways, learned about the history of some monuments, and at the end we were able to do whatever we wanted at this big open area where we could race the segways and whatnot. It was so cool, I'd definitely do it again. However, we leave Greece tomorrow. On a good note though, we're going to PARIS!
I'm glad you are having a good time, been to Greece myself and it is so laid back and peaceful.
As for France, I have only drove through it on the way to Belgium (most of which was countryside on the way) so be sure to let us know how you get on there!
Old June 29, 2013, 12:51:12 PM
Giratina

Quote:
I'm glad you are having a good time, been to Greece myself and it is so laid back and peaceful.
As for France, I have only drove through it on the way to Belgium (most of which was countryside on the way) so be sure to let us know how you get on there!
Greece, peaceful? Maybe the tourist parts but.. Greece is known for the demonstration acts that go on around. I'm no sure that's peaceful, but the people in the tourist areas are pretty nice for the most part. You just have to watch out for the occasional pick pocket
Old June 29, 2013, 01:09:04 PM
Haxorus

Quote:
Greece, peaceful? Maybe the tourist parts but.. Greece is known for the demonstration acts that go on around. I'm no sure that's peaceful, but the people in the tourist areas are pretty nice for the most part. You just have to watch out for the occasional pick pocket
Athens was where alot of the demonstrations were happening and my family stayed on one of the islands (Rhodes). Been there 3 times now would highly recommend it.
Old June 29, 2013, 09:02:54 PM
Giratina

Now I've got to start planning for my senior summer. I want to have an out-of-country experience. Hopefully I'll be able to go to Italy~! It's 3rd on my list of important things I want to do. I'm really just excited to leave the East Coast for once, I need a change of scenery.

The future's closing in on me real fast that I barely have time to enjoy myself anymore. Isn't it funny how children just want to grow and young adults wish they could stay young forever?
Old June 30, 2013, 02:21:31 PM
Rayquaza

I've been studying so hard lately I've forgotten to apply for a new job.

Fortunately I applied for a job at 5 Guy Burgers and Fries and I got called for an interview today, I really hope I get this job because its right across the street from my school and I love there food.
Old July 1, 2013, 12:09:12 PM
Shaymin

Working in the sun feels so nice... Especially when after your having BBQ... Man I love this time.

Also.
Happy Canada Day you fellow Canucks/Hosers~!
Old July 1, 2013, 12:39:31 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubab_107 View Post
Working in the sun feels so nice... Especially when after your having BBQ... Man I love this time.
Come to Las Vegas. I bet you the price of running a BBQ that you'll change your tune.
Old July 1, 2013, 01:04:13 PM
Rayquaza

It's been raining here in Connecticut for more then I weeks now I hope it isn't like this on Thursday.

The Fourth of July is really nice where I live because it's on a lake on top of amount so I get some really nice views. Some times it's like the opposite sides of the lake are at war with each other for who can make the better fire works display.

How the do Canadians even Celebrate independence they didn't even do anything for it!
I'm guessing you guys got independence by asking politely because that's what you guys do.

Last edited by Magmaster12; July 1, 2013 at 01:06:26 PM.
Old July 1, 2013, 02:14:46 PM
Shaymin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat333Pokémon View Post
Come to Las Vegas. I bet you the price of running a BBQ that you'll change your tune.
Hey, If I can tolerate insane prices for fish, I can sure tolerate insane prices for everything else.

Quote:
How the do Canadians even Celebrate independence they didn't even do anything for it!
I'm guessing you guys got independence by asking politely because that's what you guys do.
... That... That's actually pretty accurate. We pretty much just asked to be free. Though we still had to answer to the crown. Now a days, she just sits there looking pretty and giving me a reason to blame everything on...

How we celebrate it depends on however you want... Heck, I just burn things since I live too far from downtown to see any of the firework shows...

Hey, burning things is a legitimate form of celebration.
Old July 1, 2013, 02:36:32 PM
Haxorus

I don't know if anyone else heard about this, but this kid named Justin Carter is being put to jail for 8 years b/c of sarcastic remarks he said on LoL and FB. I'll post a link below.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...rles-c-w-cooke
Old July 1, 2013, 02:38:27 PM
Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
I don't know if anyone else heard about this, but this kid named Justin Carter is being put to jail for 8 years b/c of sarcastic remarks he said on LoL and FB. I'll post a link below.

Well now.....Sarcasm could put you in prison now...
That....is just stupid in my opinion
Old July 1, 2013, 03:31:34 PM
Regigigas

Quote:
Well now.....Sarcasm could put you in prison now...
That....is just stupid in my opinion
Are you kidding me? It's a great idea. Now if someone feels they've been offended, but not actually offended, they can go to prison. That's the best idea I've ever heard.

brb gotta go to jail
Old July 1, 2013, 03:41:20 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post

Quote:
Carter replied — sarcastically, one imagines — “Oh yeah, I’m real messed up in the head, I’m going to go shoot up a school full of kids and eat their still, beating hearts.”
Well, he did have that coming straight to him.
Old July 1, 2013, 03:43:46 PM
Rayquaza

Moral, Don't be sarcastic on the internet!
Old July 1, 2013, 04:18:02 PM
Giratina

Oh man, I'd hate for that to happen to anyone I knew. Though after the Columbine shooting I can imagine any old person being afraid, it's still a bit of an overreaction.

So does this mean I can't blow up ol' Vegas before I leave there? I mean, a city-wide fireworks show would be great for a late 4th of July celebration, don'tcha think?
Old July 1, 2013, 05:13:59 PM
Rayquaza

I'm surprised I didn't get arrested when I said I blew up Canada.
Old July 1, 2013, 05:31:24 PM
Giratina

You said it a few times, too. Maybe it's because Canada's still there? And there are still people living there?
Remember kids: As long as there's a Fubab, there's a Canada.
Old July 1, 2013, 05:44:04 PM
Kyurem

How funny, we coincidentally ended up talking about Canada on Canada Day.
Old July 1, 2013, 05:53:04 PM
Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoZ View Post
How funny, we coincidentally ended up talking about Canada on Canada Day.
Speaking of Canada.....
wow....it's been about 2-3 years since I've been there
Should start planning for my next visit x)
Old July 1, 2013, 06:00:09 PM
Giratina

I can't wait for next summer. I can just do whatever I feel like since I don't have to worry about school. Or about studying. Or anything. For once I'll be free~!
...And yet terrifying at the same time. That's too much to think about.
Old July 1, 2013, 06:07:40 PM
Rayquaza

Quote:
Speaking of Canada.....
I haven't been to Canada in 8 years, ironically it was during C-Day you guys don't even seem to make a big deal about it compared to us. I'm glad I don't live on the US-Canada Border Four straight nights of fire works can get annoying.
Old July 1, 2013, 06:11:58 PM
Joltik

Hello there people of the Internet. I am back. So how are you all.
Old July 2, 2013, 12:56:27 AM
Haxorus

I always have wanted to visit Canada, closest I have got is Florida.
Old July 2, 2013, 05:10:07 AM
Giratina

Florida is like THE farthest state away from Canada Well, besides Hawaii. Cause that doesn't count. Even though I could just drive up there, the closest I've been was Massachusetts.
Old July 3, 2013, 03:33:24 AM
Giratina

Ahhhh omg! I'm seeing a Frank Ocean concert in Paris, France!!! Also I saw Pusha-T the other day! Loving Paris<3
Old July 5, 2013, 03:00:05 PM
Haxorus

You're in Paris?! Lucky. :I The farthest I'm going this summer is to Maine to hike Mt. Katahdin.
Old July 5, 2013, 05:09:42 PM
Regigigas

Quote:
Speaking of Canada.....
Ha! I have been visiting Canada my entire life!
Old July 5, 2013, 06:47:47 PM

Quote:
Ahhhh omg! I'm seeing a Frank Ocean concert in Paris, France!!! Also I saw Pusha-T the other day! Loving Paris<3
I love how you're in the country that X and Y are based off of. From what I've heard about France, there are a ton of sights and landmarks to see, so have fun!
Old July 5, 2013, 09:10:26 PM
Giratina

Just like I've been visiting America my entire life! We're like twins separated at birth, maaaaan.

There's this weird thing happening with my gums and I think it's those "wisdom teeth" things a lot of people talk about. I dunno what they are but... can I keep them? They're not annoying me other than the funny sensation of having teeth grow for the first time in 11 years.
Old July 5, 2013, 10:55:56 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Just like I've been visiting America my entire life! We're like twins separated at birth, maaaaan.

There's this weird thing happening with my gums and I think it's those "wisdom teeth" things a lot of people talk about. I dunno what they are but... can I keep them? They're not annoying me other than the funny sensation of having teeth grow for the first time in 11 years.
You might eventually have to remove them. Or not.
Old July 5, 2013, 11:17:15 PM
Kyurem

Quote:

You can keep wisdom teeth for however long, but somewhere down the line, they're going to hurt. The general consensus is that it's better to remove them when they're not causing any trouble than to remove them when they're already pushing at neighbor teeth and causing extreme discomfort. Yes, the removal of wisdom teeth is really painful (I had to go through it a few years ago, it was no picnic) but it can save a lot of trouble down the line. Ultimately, though, I guess it's up to you.

Last edited by GrassPokemonFTW; July 5, 2013 at 11:17:35 PM.
Old July 6, 2013, 06:44:13 AM

Quote:

I'm starting to feel my wisdom teeth come in too. For some reason, they're only coming in on the bottom gum. They aren't bothering me either, so I don't know if I should get them removed or not.
Old July 6, 2013, 07:32:48 AM
Rayquaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuniclus View Post
I'm starting to feel my wisdom teeth come in too. For some reason, they're only coming in on the bottom gum. They aren't bothering me either, so I don't know if I should get them removed or not.
I got my Wisdom Teeth removed when I was 15 I have no idea why you haven't yet.
Old July 6, 2013, 09:15:38 AM
Shaymin

They removed my wisdom teeth when I was nineteen. It didn't really affect me because I was originally in for a different surgery where they pulled some other teeth out. So they went, "Well lets just pull the wisdom teeth out as well!"
Old July 6, 2013, 09:19:59 AM
Rayquaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubab_107 View Post
They removed my wisdom teeth when I was nineteen. It didn't really affect me because I was originally in for a different surgery where they pulled some other teeth out. So they went, "Well lets just pull the wisdom teeth out as well!"
This is what happens when you live in a country with free health care, if you didn't they probably wouldn't have done that for you.
Old July 6, 2013, 10:14:59 AM
Kyurem

Is it just me, or did I just get mine pulled out really early? I got mine pulled out when I was 13...
Old July 6, 2013, 11:04:19 AM
Kyurem

I don't remember whether I got my wisdom teeth pulled out or not. Then again, I hardly remember anything from when I was young.

Aaaaand the mystery of my computer having a frame rate nosedive during hard-core gaming sessions, solved! Turns out I have a very bad case of CPU throttling when the going gets too tough for the Ultrabook-grade CPU in my laptop. Disabling Turbo Boost sure made everything stable again.
Old July 6, 2013, 05:27:00 PM
Linoone

Quote:
Where in 'Murica? Ever been to San Francisco or NYC?
Old July 6, 2013, 06:28:08 PM
Giratina

Quote:
That's funny, me too! Both on the bottoms gums but none on the top. It's feels funny to rub them with my tongue so they don't bother me~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfbane5001 View Post
Where in 'Murica? Ever been to San Francisco or NYC?
Well I live on the East Coast and I've never been off (YET. Very soon, my LOVE...) I live in Maryland but I've been all the way up to Massachusetts and Martha's Vineyard and down to the tips of Florida. The only time I changed time zones was for 3 hours when my grandmother went to a high school reunion in Alabama.
Old July 6, 2013, 07:05:57 PM
Kyurem

Looks like everyone's on vacation right now, and I forgot to tell anyone that I'm in Boston right now, with a group that my sister's in.

I'm liking it so far. Yesterday I spent 7 hours on a bus and got to eat at Quincy Market, and today I saw the Blue Man Group and ate at Cheers. Tomorrow is Shakespeare at the Park, and hopefully it won't rain on us.
Old July 7, 2013, 08:35:42 AM
Haxorus

Anyone been watching Wimbledon? Cause Andy Murray just beat Djokovic and won the title!
Old July 7, 2013, 11:20:07 AM
Linoone

Quote:

Well I live on the East Coast and I've never been off (YET. Very soon, my LOVE...) I live in Maryland but I've been all the way up to Massachusetts and Martha's Vineyard and down to the tips of Florida. The only time I changed time zones was for 3 hours when my grandmother went to a high school reunion in Alabama.
If you ever go to Alcatraz in San Francisco, go to the bathroom before going.
Oh... and don't eat San Francisco Chipotle
http://i1010.photobucket.com/albums/...ps43e42759.jpg
Old July 8, 2013, 07:55:15 PM
Giratina

I was pretty excited when I heard that it was based off France when I was in France. But anyways I left France and went to London a few days ago. However, I just left London and arrived in NY! I'm BACK!
Old July 8, 2013, 07:59:01 PM

Quote:
I was pretty excited when I heard that it was based off France when I was in France. But anyways I left France and went to London a few days ago. However, I just left London and arrived in NY! I'm BACK!
I went to London around 3 years ago and it was AMAZING! Definitely one of my favorite places in Europe. :3

And welcome back, crazy. You didn't miss too much while you were gone besides more of the Animal Crossing New Leaf craze.
Old July 8, 2013, 08:08:47 PM
Giratina

Quote:
I went to London around 3 years ago and it was AMAZING! Definitely one of my favorite places in Europe. :3

And welcome back, crazy. You didn't miss too much while you were gone besides more of the Animal Crossing New Leaf craze.
London didn't impress me much, besides for the craziness that happened right when Murray one at Wimbledon.
Old July 8, 2013, 08:10:17 PM
Giratina

New Leaf has taken over like the infectious Swine Flu took over the entire continent. Which means that soon it will be solved and forgotten.

And I'm just sitting here wondering what to do with my new life in New Leaf. I've never been more confused in a game. Although, it is giving me ideas for new remixes.
Old July 11, 2013, 06:17:24 PM
Pikachu

Does anyone knows if someone could make a intro for my YT channel?
Old July 11, 2013, 07:58:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maogi View Post
Does anyone knows if someone could make a intro for my YT channel?
LD might be able to make intro videos. (don't take my word for it :S) She is an expert when it comes to anything related to art.
Old July 12, 2013, 09:09:26 PM
Giratina

WE WENT TO OLIVE GARDEN TODAY, WOO! FIRST TIME IN YEARS!

Is that all of my post? Sure enough.

The breadsticks were just as good as I remember (and as everyone said. Wasn't there a huge breadstick war last year?) Now that I know a lot of Italian I could actually appreciate the atmosphere of the restaurant. For once.
Old July 13, 2013, 11:57:13 AM
Regigigas

Quote:
Wasn't there a huge breadstick war last year?
I think that was about me asking if you would rather find true love or unlimited Olive Garden breadsticks. Chaos ensued.
I will never try that again.
also btw would you rather every Star Trek on DVD or original theatrical-release Star Wars trilogy on DVD
Old July 13, 2013, 12:20:14 PM
Rayquaza

If I had one wish it'd be for all Olive Garden Bread sticks to be destroyed.
Old July 17, 2013, 03:55:15 PM
Haxorus

Jeez the heat tonight is something else >.<
Old July 17, 2013, 05:06:49 PM
Celebi

Quote:
Jeez the heat tonight is something else >.<
Uggggggggggggggh......You can say that again
The entirety of last week was pretty dang hot.. I think it was roughly 80-105 degrees during the day..and the nights aren't that pleasant over here either >_<
Old July 17, 2013, 05:11:53 PM
Giratina

I dunno, I kind of like the heat. During band camp we transferred to the air conditioned cafeteria because there was an "Unhealthy Air Code Orange." Apparently it was so hot it was unsafe to do outside activity. So we go inside and it's FREEZING. EVERYONE loved it except me. I still get cold too easily...

Though I could've just been preparing my body for the bleak Nevada desert. I'm definitely gonna hug a cactus, that'll be fun!
Old July 17, 2013, 05:16:04 PM
Rayquaza

I'm thankful I spent most of my day in a cool movie theater.
Old July 17, 2013, 05:23:57 PM

It nearly went over 100 degrees today where I live. >_< I had to get a haircut today and I was outside for nearly 3 minutes and I actually started to sweat. Just goes to show how much I can stand the heat. >_>
Old July 17, 2013, 05:43:43 PM
Administrator

Quote:
It nearly went over 100 degrees today where I live. >_< I had to get a haircut today and I was outside for nearly 3 minutes and I actually started to sweat. Just goes to show how much I can stand the heat. >_>
Good luck if you ever have to stand in it for an extended period of time like I do.
Old July 17, 2013, 06:01:35 PM
Regigigas

There was a fire near my house luckily the family escaped there was so much smoke that it blocked off a entire road I was there because smoke blocked my way home
Old July 17, 2013, 07:30:24 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by john-li View Post
There was a fire near my house luckily the family escaped there was so much smoke that it blocked off a entire road I was there because smoke blocked my way home
Woah, man! Fires are scary! D:

Even though I live in southern California and we should get fires all the time, my house has never really been near a fire of any sort for several years now. Go figure, I guess I live in a good, fire-hazard-free area or something.
Old July 17, 2013, 08:17:34 PM
Giratina

Well I have no idea if I'm getting closer or further towards my goal in the quest for love. Most likely further though.. <_<''
Old July 18, 2013, 06:47:14 AM
Rayquaza

Yikes on my way to class today a sign said it had already reached 93F and it was only 9AM
Old July 19, 2013, 09:41:15 AM
Giratina

Yeah recently it's been actually TOO hot. Today would be a great day for the pool, but I don't want to walk there. I guess there are consequences for being lazy.
Old July 19, 2013, 11:18:51 PM

Quote:
Yeah recently it's been actually TOO hot. Today would be a great day for the pool, but I don't want to walk there. I guess there are consequences for being lazy.
I had to work in this heat. D: It didn't help that we got a surprise thunderstorm either along with hail. (I might post a video of the hail I saw outside later)

Apparently there was a house fire near where I live because of a lightning strike.
Old July 19, 2013, 11:28:49 PM
Giratina

We didn't get anything in my part of LI?
Old July 20, 2013, 03:31:08 AM
Rayquaza

Reminds me of last year when I was still working, when ever it started down pouring they always needed someone to to put down the umbrellas and I would always be the one stuck doing it. I would always end up getting soaking wet.
Old July 21, 2013, 08:30:18 PM
Haxorus

Oh it's 5am and I am still awake. Morning VR!
Old July 21, 2013, 08:43:59 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Oh it's 5am and I am still awake. Morning VR!
I don't understand how you could possibly be awake and not be totally brain-dead. Heck, I only just recently became able to stay up until midnight without totally losing my senses. I guess that's just the way I am, though, since a lot of people I know have been known to pull all-nighters frequently.

Heck, I remember when I went to bed at 10:30 PM, and would be hard-pressed to stay up any later than that. Looking back, that seems a little ridiculous, but I guess I was just young then and I couldn't stay awake nearly as long.
Old July 22, 2013, 03:49:17 AM
Kyurem

All this talk about heat... You guys are lucky. I have to deal with it over here every day, rain or shine, no exceptions. I'd rather leave the air conditioning turned on if only because it's so hot down here.

No, fans don't help. There seems to be awful ventilation here.
Old July 22, 2013, 01:18:29 PM
Haxorus

Oh great a Royal baby..
This is all we are going to hear about in the news for a couple of weeks.
Old July 22, 2013, 01:27:55 PM
Shaymin

Quote:
Oh great a Royal baby..
Get used to it bud.

But to be quite honest. I care about this more than other celebrities...
Old July 22, 2013, 09:55:32 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Oh great a Royal baby..
The Royal Bqby is actually a pretty big deal. I think.

You could say that with a lot of things going on with that particular royal family.
Old July 23, 2013, 03:41:14 AM
Rayquaza

I thought for sure the baby was going to be a girl and get named Diana.