And the starters:
Click image for larger version

Name:	Starters.PNG
Views:	402
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	1956
Krububble, Corniut, and Fianter

Post your own region!

Last edited by Ultimazone; April 18, 2011 at 01:44:47 PM.
Old April 18, 2011, 02:50:12 PM
Zoroark

I don't have a picture.

The sanoku region.

Starters: panpour, pansage, pansear

there is a woman similar to the pan lady. She gives you oshawott is you chose pansage, tepig if you chose panpour, and snivy is you chose pansear

Last edited by coteup; April 18, 2011 at 02:50:22 PM.
Old April 18, 2011, 05:11:28 PM
Zoroark

I don't have a map. I do have my starters though, most of them anyway. Spoiler'd. Pardon my crummy MSPaint art.

Starters    

Basquirt, the Hatchling Pokemon (Basilisk+Squirt)
Water
Ability: Torrent
Basquirt is always trying to get stronger. It spends all day swimming on the water's surface to increase leg strength.

It evolves into Bascyth at lv18, and Tidevern at lv38. Tidevern is a Water/Fighting type. Basquirt's line is based on the basilisk. Basquirt is the fastest starter, and Tidevern has decent offensive stats in both the Physical and Special department, although its Special Attack is higher. The most offensively-inclined of the starters.

Pygmoss, the Swamp Pig Pokemon (Pig+Moss)
Grass
Ability: Overgrow
Pygmoss rolls around in the mud to help its grass grow. It's a popular pet.

Pygmoss evolves into Hogrow at lv16, and Boarest and lv36. Hogrow is a large bulky warthog-like Pokemon with a thick twisted tail made of a thorny vine, and a large mohawk of grass. Boarest is more slender, with longer legs. It has serrated tusks and a spiky tree trunk on its back, as well as a large amount of grass. Hogrow and Boarest are Grass/Ground types. Yes, they are pigs. But, this Pokemon was designed long before Tepig was announced. Hell, these starters have been around since before Gen 4. So, I'm keeping my starter a pig no matter what. Pygmoss is the slowest starter, but has good HP, Attack, and Defense. However, its Special stats are lacking.

Scorslyce, the Fire Scorp Pokemon (Scorpion+Slice)
Fire
Ability: Blase
Scorslyce fires a precise and narrow stream of fire from its tail. It's a popular Pokemon for welders.

Scorslyce evolves into Knyflare at lv14, and Incyneraze at lv34. Incyneraze is a Fire/Steel type. Knyflare has one blade arm and one pincer, with a metal blade going down the middle of its head. It has a 3-pronged tail which is on fire. Incyneraze has four arms, two blades and two pincers. It has six strong legs resembling those of Metagross, and a flaming spike ball for a tail. Scorslyce is fast and hits hard in the Physical department.

Each starter has a signature move, acquired when reaching its final stage.

Tidevern: Cross Wave
Type: Water
Special, 80 Damage. 95% accuracy
Tidevern fires an X-shaped pulse of water at the opponent from his arm fins. It has a high critical hit ratio.

Boarest: Berserk Run
Type: Grass
Physical, 130 damage. 90% accuracy.
Boarest makes a mad dash at the enemy. If it misses, Boarest takes 33% recoil and becomes confused.

Incyneraze: Quad Burn
Type: Fire
Physical, 20 damage. 95% accuracy.
This move hits four times. Each strike has a 10% of inflicting a burn.
Old April 18, 2011, 05:35:59 PM
Regigigas

Quote:
Originally Posted by SergeiDragunov View Post
I don't have a map. I do have my starters though, most of them anyway. Spoiler'd. Pardon my crummy MSPaint art.

Starters    

Basquirt, the Hatchling Pokemon (Basilisk+Squirt)
Water
Ability: Torrent
Basquirt is always trying to get stronger. It spends all day swimming on the water's surface to increase leg strength.

It evolves into Bascyth at lv18, and Tidevern at lv38. Tidevern is a Water/Fighting type. Basquirt's line is based on the basilisk. Basquirt is the fastest starter, and Tidevern has decent offensive stats in both the Physical and Special department, although its Special Attack is higher. The most offensively-inclined of the starters.

Pygmoss, the Swamp Pig Pokemon (Pig+Moss)
Grass
Ability: Overgrow
Pygmoss rolls around in the mud to help its grass grow. It's a popular pet.

Pygmoss evolves into Hogrow at lv16, and Boarest and lv36. Hogrow is a large bulky warthog-like Pokemon with a thick twisted tail made of a thorny vine, and a large mohawk of grass. Boarest is more slender, with longer legs. It has serrated tusks and a spiky tree trunk on its back, as well as a large amount of grass. Hogrow and Boarest are Grass/Ground types. Yes, they are pigs. But, this Pokemon was designed long before Tepig was announced. Hell, these starters have been around since before Gen 4. So, I'm keeping my starter a pig no matter what. Pygmoss is the slowest starter, but has good HP, Attack, and Defense. However, its Special stats are lacking.

Scorslyce, the Fire Scorp Pokemon (Scorpion+Slice)
Fire
Ability: Blase
Scorslyce fires a precise and narrow stream of fire from its tail. It's a popular Pokemon for welders.

Scorslyce evolves into Knyflare at lv14, and Incyneraze at lv34. Incyneraze is a Fire/Steel type. Knyflare has one blade arm and one pincer, with a metal blade going down the middle of its head. It has a 3-pronged tail which is on fire. Incyneraze has four arms, two blades and two pincers. It has six strong legs resembling those of Metagross, and a flaming spike ball for a tail. Scorslyce is fast and hits hard in the Physical department.

Each starter has a signature move, acquired when reaching its final stage.

Tidevern: Cross Wave
Type: Water
Special, 80 Damage. 95% accuracy
Tidevern fires an X-shaped pulse of water at the opponent from his arm fins. It has a high critical hit ratio.

Boarest: Berserk Run
Type: Grass
Physical, 130 damage. 90% accuracy.
Boarest makes a mad dash at the enemy. If it misses, Boarest takes 33% recoil and becomes confused.

Incyneraze: Quad Burn
Type: Fire
Physical, 20 damage. 95% accuracy.
This move hits four times. Each strike has a 10% of inflicting a burn.
Those are pretty cool you should post the evolutions of the other two starters also.

Last edited by MultiWishMaker; April 18, 2011 at 05:39:01 PM.
Old April 19, 2011, 12:45:52 AM
Kyurem

ive always had thoughts of a region based around mythical godlike pokemon
mainly a dark ice type god and a light fire type god that give balance
the fire starter starts as a pumpkin then evolves into a trio of pumpkins with overgfowing weeds and ghostly flames emerging from their eyes. the last evo is scarecrow like with a body made from weeds and ghostly flames emerging everywhere itd be fire ghost
the grass starter would be an actual snake with demonic wings emergibg from it. then its evo would

the second evo would grow spectral arm aand grow larger. final evo would be a black king cobra with bloody red tribal markings on it. itd be grass dark.
havent thought much on the water starter

i look at too many excrllent sprites and hacks <.<

sorry about double post psp has character limit arrapently
infraction no me gusta

Last edited by Shadow; April 19, 2011 at 07:10:33 AM. Reason: Double posting.
Old April 19, 2011, 10:34:20 AM
Celebi

I have a region. I've been thinking of starters and pokemon and stoofz. I created a bomb pokemon but it didn't look like a fire type so I just made a type called Bomb Type dawg.

Bomb type    
Strengths:
Grass
Rock
Fighting

Weaknesses:
Fire

Quite a good type competetive wise if it's covered.

Kitber (Kit+Ember)
Fire Type Starter
A small fox with red fur. Before you rage about another fox, look how many turtles and monkeys there are.

Flarox (Flare+Fox)
Evolution of Kitber
Larger fox. Fur slightly brighter. Larger tail with the tip on fire.

Foxferno (Fox+Inferno)
Evolution of Flarox
Big fox. Angry expression on it's face. Tail now completely engulfed in fire.

No water one yet.

Not a grass one either.

Digrass (Dig+Grass)
Small, grass type pokemon.
Despite the name including dig, it's evolution is flying type. It looks like a small egg, with boomerang like arms. The egg looks like it had chocolate sauce poured on top of it, the sauce is green and the egg is brown.

Herbgle (Herb+Eagle)
Evolution of Digrass. Gains flying type.
Looks rather like Unfezant, without the mask, herbs growing from the back of it's head, larger wings, a leaf like tail and webbed feet.

Floravoo (Flora+???)
A small flower, grass type.
The form of this pokemons vary on the version you cary. Say if you carried Purple, then it would have florecent pink petals. If you had orange, then it would have smaller, slightly dark yellow petals.

Evolution not made.

Weedling (Weed+LING)
A small weed, grass type.
Looks like Cottonee, only the cotton is like thorny rose petals, pointing north. The owner of pokemon Orange would have nice, orange petals with thorny leaves. The owner of Purple would have smaller, dark pink petals, a not-intressted expression and lots of thorns on it's leaves.

Evolution not made.

Bomubone (Bomb+Bone)
A small bomb, bomb type.
A small bomb, with no mouth of nose. It has arms and legs, and a skull and cross bones on it's belly.

Neither of it's evolutions are made yet.
Old April 19, 2011, 12:45:34 PM
Zoroark

Quote:
Originally Posted by MultiWishMaker View Post
Those are pretty cool you should post the evolutions of the other two starters also.
I don't have sprites for anything other than those two. So I'm a bit biased for Basquirt, so what. (Fact: It was originally going to become a Water/Dragon type)