Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > PokéNews
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

PokéNews Non-staff should post news on Pokémon General.

Search this Thread
Old April 5, 2010, 10:11:56 PM
Regigigas

Default Sinjoh Ruins: Now With Two Free Dragons!

That's right folks, Bulbapedia confirms; You can get two of the three Dragon Trio Pokémon in Pokémon HeartGold and Pokémon SoulSilver Versions. All you need is the event Arceus and an Azure Flute-obtained Arceus. Some consider it hacking, but I call it a sign (and so does TTEchidna) that Nintendo will give away the Azure Flute soon!

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; April 6, 2010 at 04:36:28 PM. Reason: See everything AFTER the watch?=v ? Paste ONLY THAT in the brackets.
Old April 6, 2010, 01:56:57 AM
Rayquaza

So Arceus event will be availible soon, I wish I could do the same dance your tranpinch can do.
Old April 6, 2010, 05:48:45 AM
Volcarona

Well, this means that I can get one of them, as my event arceus ended up in pokemon ranch and un-retrievable ^_^' *scratches back of head*

yea......

So I wonder when I do this for the FIRST time with the azure flute arceus, will cynthia be there?
Old April 6, 2010, 08:37:48 AM
Rayquaza

Great to hear that. If they release the event of the Azure Flute, I will get all the three trio!
Old April 6, 2010, 08:39:46 AM
Charizard

Yay! We may finally get an Arceus that can be fully EV-trained!
Old April 6, 2010, 08:48:57 AM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spirit of Time View Post
Great to hear that. If they release the event of the Azure Flute, I will get all the three trio!
Can you please explain how you can obtain all the three, level 1 dragons in HG/SS? Because I don't think it's possible (yet).

Movie/TRU/whatever Arceus = first event
Hall Of Origin Arceus = second event

Anyways, I'm really happy to hear those news, as I can obtain both Giratina and Dialga in my SoulSilver now.
Old April 6, 2010, 08:50:27 AM
Rayquaza

I have Diamond and Platinum, so I will have two Arceus apart from the event.
Old April 6, 2010, 08:54:00 AM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spirit of Time View Post
I have Diamond and Platinum, so I will have two Arceus apart from the event.
You're wrong. Once any of those 2 events are activated, they will never be repeated again. So, if you already obtained 2 of the dragon trio through events 1 and 2, you will not be able to get the third dragon (even if you transfer another Arceus).
Old April 6, 2010, 09:01:05 AM
Rayquaza

I will try, maybe I might succeed.
Old April 6, 2010, 12:53:11 PM
Regigigas

You can still reset your game to redo the event, I believe. Of course, that's only if you're willing to speedrun to the Ruins of Alph just to get the event, then trade out, then reset, then repeat.
Old April 6, 2010, 03:33:57 PM
Kyurem

Wait, they already gave away the TRU Arceus in the U.S.? How did I miss that...?

Regardless, the only events I have ever/ever plan to go to are those at GameStop (TRU is a good hour away from my house, GS about 5 minutes, with several only 15 minutes away). So, the Azure flute will be very good for me as long as its given away either via Wi-Fi or GS. I'm also hoping that we can transfer multiple flute Arceus, as I could get all three then anyway (though, by the same logic, I can get three Giratina and two Dialga and Palkia already).

By the way, I moved the thread as requested. I'm slightly tempted to do that "Tch Tch Tch" thing with Shadow and GL, since I thought you guys could move threads (thought).
Old April 6, 2010, 07:23:49 PM
Charizard

Hmm...
I have yet to activate this event, i have the TRU Arceus (America), Michiina Arceus (Australia), And I also have Hall Of origin Arceus (Hax )
I will try activate the event three times if it does work i will be willing to trade off 2 of the arceus which can be passed around the forum for everyone to get all 3 if it works or i might clone them...
Old April 6, 2010, 09:44:39 PM
Zoroark

I myself don't like this. It kind of takes away the idea that you're getting one legendary out of the three.

I guess legendaries are just popping into existence everywhere now.
Old April 7, 2010, 08:24:16 AM
Shaymin

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLiquid View Post
You can still reset your game to redo the event, I believe. Of course, that's only if you're willing to speedrun to the Ruins of Alph just to get the event, then trade out, then reset, then repeat.
Yes, but you save whenever you trade. So resets wouldn't work unless you redid your entiiiiiiiiiiiire file.
Old April 7, 2010, 09:20:56 AM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezeWarp View Post
By the way, I moved the thread as requested. I'm slightly tempted to do that "Tch Tch Tch" thing with Shadow and GL, since I thought you guys could move threads (thought).
Well, I never even paid attention to the first post anyways, to be honest. I immediately searched Google to make sure that this event works, as I had never heard of it before. Even then, I had to rush things out, as I had to sleep for school.
I hope this clarifies why I didn't move the thread.
Old April 7, 2010, 11:23:20 AM
Giratina

Awesome, I'm still missing a Palkia, and I got a Giratina last time for the Griseous Orb. I'll just hope that I'll be able to get the Azure Flute sometime soon.

I thought this would've been found earlier, with people always checking the code of new games and revealing their secrets early. Maybe there's still one more way to get the last legendary?
Old April 7, 2010, 11:52:52 AM
Regigigas

I can confirm that it is in HGSS. I had a legit arceus, brought it to the house in the ruins, then everything is smooth from there.

You can only get one of the three Pokemon. I chose Giratina because it's the only way to retrieve the orgin form legimately in HGSS. Especially if you already have the other 2 like me.
Old April 7, 2010, 12:37:39 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshArmy View Post
I can confirm that it is in HGSS. I had a legit arceus, brought it to the house in the ruins, then everything is smooth from there.

You can only get one of the three Pokemon. I chose Giratina because it's the only way to retrieve the orgin form legimately in HGSS. Especially if you already have the other 2 like me.
Err... We're talking about using the Azure Flute Arceus, not the event Arceus. With both of them, you can do the event twice and get two of the three Pokémon.
Old April 7, 2010, 12:48:38 PM
Shaymin

I only have on Arceus, its a hacked Arceus (with AR) from my old Diamond. I'm definetly not using that.

Last edited by Luxray13579; April 7, 2010 at 12:49:09 PM.
Old April 12, 2010, 07:05:37 AM
Shaymin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justjack91 View Post
I myself don't like this. It kind of takes away the idea that you're getting one legendary out of the three.

I guess legendaries are just popping into existence everywhere now.
Not really like it matters, I got all three legends in Platinum without having to do any special events, aside from finding Dialga and Palka their respective orbs.
Old April 14, 2010, 12:35:36 AM
Zoroark

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGITSJAD View Post
Not really like it matters, I got all three legends in Platinum without having to do any special events, aside from finding Dialga and Palka their respective orbs.
Man, it's like the whole point of getting "version-exclusives" is just pointless. I think Nintendo is missing the point of promoting their games the way they are.

It's really just a minor quip, but legendaries use to be considered..."legendary." One Mewtwo, one Lugia, one Groudon, one Dialga. I know the games aren't canon, but come one here. Platinum gives them all to you (which is fine), and then HG and SS now gives two of the three just in case you didn't get Platinum.

I kind of miss gen III's handling of the ubers.