Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > PokéNews
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

PokéNews Non-staff should post news on Pokémon General.

Search this Thread
Old November 7, 2010, 09:41:48 AM
Regigigas

Default Multiple Pokemon Black and White Distributions Announced

Aside from the Trade for Evolution!, which has been taking place in Japan since October 10th, more distributions have recently and will be coming up. Tabunne will be available at Pokemon Centers in Japan for over a year (November 3rd of this year to November 4th next year). Instead of being confined specifically to someone`s birthday, it can be obtained either seven days before or after the date also. They`ll be distributed in Cherish Balls, having the new type of Ribbon, the Birthday Ribbon, and will have an ID Number of 11040. This Tabunne`s ability is Healing Heart, and it`s moveset consists of Healing Wave, Refresh, Double Slap, and Helping Hand.

Next up, from December 17th to the 11th of January next year, Pokemon Eggs will be given out over the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, from which players can randomly obtain one of three currently unknown Pokemon. This will mirror Satoshi receiving a Pokemon Egg in the Pokemon: Best Wishes episode The Yabukuron Squad and the Secret Base!?, which will air on December 9th.

Pokemon fans could vote for their favourite Pokemon to be given away through the Pokemon Global Link, with the winner being none other than Arceus, which will be available from November 5th to January 31st. It lacks a Dream World ability, and therefore will retain it`s usual ability, Multitype, and it will be at level 100. It`s moves will be Hyper Beam, Perish Song, Recover, and Judgement, and it will be from the Dream Forest. On a side note, the Pokemon that ranked in the Top 10 from the aformentioned votes are as follows:

10.Mewtwo
9.Jirachi
8.Rayquaza
7.Eevee
6.Shaymin
5.Mew
4.Pikachu
3.Deoxys
2.Darkrai
1.Arceus

Fans will also be able to vote on a new C-Gear Skin starting on November the 10th, which can be applied after accessing the Global Link, with the Pikachu skin still being accessible until January 31st.

Finally, various password-unlocked Pokemon, such as the Gregguru (Croagunk), will be available, with Gregguru being available until November 19th, it`s password being given out in issues of CoroCoro Magazines previously. The Kanto Starter Pokemon can be obtained until March 31st of next year, their passwords having been given out in Pokemon Peer, and the Sinnoh Starter Pokemon will be available until November 30th, their passwords having been given out through the Beginning Set TCG Set. Meanwhile, the Hoenn Starter Pokemon will become unlockable starting on November 20th, and their passwords will be revealed in an upcoming guide for Pokemon Black and White.

Source(s):[bulbanews.bulbagarden.net]

Last edited by AuraKshatriya; November 7, 2010 at 09:48:01 AM.
Old November 7, 2010, 09:47:55 AM
Kyurem

Who would vote for Pikachu, one of the most common Pokemon to be distributed as an event? XD

This is still pretty cool news, though, and I'm glad something as good as Arceus won.
Old November 7, 2010, 09:49:11 AM
Regigigas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alakazamaster View Post
Who would vote for Pikachu, one of the most common Pokemon to be distributed as an event? XD

This is still pretty cool news, though, and I'm glad something as good as Arceus won.
I was actually a lot more surprised by Eevee, but yeah, it`s good that Arceus came out on top.
Old November 7, 2010, 09:53:33 AM
Giratina

I was hoping for Celebi to actually appear on that list. It's easily the rarest Pokémon out there. :I

I'll be heading on to the Dream World later to nab some event Pokémon, though. |:3
Old November 7, 2010, 01:36:32 PM
Haxorus

Umm...aren't the passwords already out?

Croagunk event: コロコロであおう
Arceus event: さばきのつぶて
Old November 7, 2010, 01:41:54 PM
Kyurem

It didn't pick any Black and White Pokemon for the 10. I hope come to US.
Old November 8, 2010, 06:23:51 AM
Giratina

I'm glad they're holding multiple events in the Dream World, and I hope they continue to do that regularly for the American Black/White. I just hope all the Pokémon who have good alternative abilities get released soon, as I don't want to wait for a long time to get them.
Old November 10, 2010, 09:23:43 PM
Volcarona

Why can't the fans pick something nice like dunsparce!? Who wants to get 10 ubers from the link thing anyway?
Old November 11, 2010, 02:51:37 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenade View Post
Why can't the fans pick something nice like dunsparce!? Who wants to get 10 ubers from the link thing anyway?
Uh, people who know that you can breed Dunsparce?
Old November 12, 2010, 05:54:28 PM
Haxorus

Awesomeness!!!!!!!

Last edited by Turtwig; November 12, 2010 at 05:54:50 PM.
Old November 19, 2010, 07:30:02 AM
Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alakazamaster View Post

Because there stupid and they want to be like Ash :3

Arceus yayz. I can't transfer so anything that is legendary from a different region is valuable. And i'm gonna get a Croagunk. Yayz