Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > PokéNews
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

PokéNews Non-staff should post news on Pokémon General.

Search this Thread
Old January 31, 2011, 01:34:44 PM
Giratina

Default Pokémon Black/White - First minutes of gameplay, B/W DSi consoles and event (UK)

The lovely people over at the Official Nintendo Magazine in the UK have recently posted a small piece of gameplay from the English versions of Pokémon Black. The video includes all the footage from as soon as you boot up the game to after the first of your battles with your childhood friends. Click here for the full article and the video.

As well as that, the Official Nintendo Magazine have also announced that the special Pokémon Black/White DSi console that was released in Japan last year will also be coming to the UK, and will be distributed by GAME. The DSis will be black or white, and will have Zekrom and Reshiram engraved into them.

One final small announcement, for a currently unknown limited amount of time after the launch of Black and White, the Liberty Pass event will be distributed through the UK wirelessly by selected retailers, rather than, or possibly as well as, distribution over Wi-Fi like Japan. The Liberty Pass will gain you access to Liberty Island, where you can find and capture the legendary Pokémon Victini.
However, according to this article (Which was published 3 days earlier), the Liberty Pass will be given away via Wi-Fi from launch day up until 22 April.

Source: Official Nintendo Magazine
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BW DSi.png
Views:	11460
Size:	174.6 KB
ID:	1762  

Last edited by Ningamer; January 31, 2011 at 01:48:39 PM.
Old January 31, 2011, 01:38:45 PM
Shaymin

Eh...getting a DSi now when the 3DS will be out 3 weeks after is extremely redundant, even if it does look pretty.
Old January 31, 2011, 04:41:10 PM
Servine

I have no money. AT ALL. AWWW,I really am going to miss not being able to get it.
Old February 12, 2011, 07:58:16 AM
Volcarona

So, I'm not to happy with nintendo. They make the pokemon game with the best storyline (the 6 minutes reinforce that fact) the one that comes out when I can't buy it for at least 2 years, if not 4. >_>
smh