Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > PokéNews

Notices

PokéNews Non-staff should post news on Pokémon General.

Search this Thread
Old March 30, 2011, 01:04:31 AM
Regigigas

Default Pokémon TCG Online Beta Now Available

*The following information has been posted later than the day of release. (March 25th, 2011)

For those not already aware, the Pokémon TCG Online Beta, or Pokémon TCGO, Beta, for short, was released on March 25th. It is an online simulator which allows players to conduct matches between themselves and other players of the TCG over the internet. The upcoming Pokémon Black and White TCG Expansion will also reportedly contain codes with the cards which will allow for their use on the TCGO. Whether this will be a permanent trend for all future TCG Expansions is as of yet unstated, though it may be inferred.

Source(s):Pokémon Trading Card Game Online Official Website
Old March 30, 2011, 06:36:25 AM
Celebi

Cool! I have been waiting for it to come out and I can't wait to play it! Actually, I am going to go register and play it now!
Old March 30, 2011, 07:40:52 AM
Shaymin

Cool, I think I'm gonna have to try that out later! That sounds really awesome, but I wonder if it'll be easy to find somebody to battle...
Old March 30, 2011, 09:24:45 AM
Rayquaza

I never tried out anything related to TCG, but I might give it a try just for a change.
Old March 30, 2011, 10:23:59 AM
Giratina

I had a go at it a couple of days ago. It's quite good, but it reminded me why I disliked the TCG - The outcome of every battle is very dependant on luck. Sometimes I'd win easily, sometimes I'd lose harshly. Sometimes I'd get Eevee and Flareon, sometimes Flareon would end up in my prize cards and by the time I get it all my Eevees are gone.
Old March 30, 2011, 11:49:50 AM
Giratina

I wasn't really interested in the TCG before, and I don't see that changing now. However, it's good to know that this aspect of Pokémon is being given just as much attention and creativity as the other aspects.

Last edited by Shadow; March 30, 2011 at 11:50:20 AM.
Old April 3, 2011, 08:14:55 AM
Mudkip

Ah! I tried it when it released. I reached the Diamond league but when I logged in again, all my progress was lost because they needed to fix some major bugs. So I'm starting the leagues all over again. the game is extremely addicting and I just cant wait for the final version to release!!