Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > PokéNews
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

PokéNews Non-staff should post news on Pokémon General.

Search this Thread
Old December 14, 2011, 03:57:23 PM
Volcarona

Default New Pokémon Game to be Revealed in Next Coro Coro

Coro Coro Magazine in Japan has announced that their next issue, which hits newsstands in Japan on January 14th, will have news of a new Pokémon game. Nothing else about the game at the moment, so we'll have to wait to see what this could be.
Old December 14, 2011, 06:30:58 PM
Linoone

I'm pretty sure it's Pokemon grey version. Or it could be the next Pokemon battle revolution game or the next Pokemon mystery dungeon game. We'll wait and see.
Old December 14, 2011, 11:44:04 PM
Rayquaza

There is a high chance that it can be a new installment of Ranger or Mystery Dungeon. However, there is still a big chance that it is Grey, considering the release of the new movie in July.
Old December 15, 2011, 01:53:35 AM
Giratina

If it is 'Grey', not only will I be pissed off with the awful name, but I'll also be curios as to what they'll change...

I'm hoping it's not another spinoff unless it's a sequel to Pokémon Snap. I'm also hopeful for R/S remakes, but the chance of that is loooow...

I guess we'll just have to wait and see!
Old December 15, 2011, 02:17:12 AM
Landorus

Oh boy! A new Pokemon. I 'm going to be excited to find out what it is.

I really hope it's R/S remakes or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. We'll just have to wait eh?
Old December 15, 2011, 12:25:43 PM
Regigigas

I'm always hoping for a Snap sequel, but it's most likely another installment of Ranger or Mystery Dungeon.

Or Grey. That... That could be it, too.
Old December 15, 2011, 03:37:45 PM
Charizard

I personally am hoping they don't release a third version to Black/White.
For example, Emerald and Platinum, the latest third versions, both allowed you to get both of the mascot legendaries from the previous games. (Kyogre and Groudon, Dialga and Palkia.)

A third version would most likely let us get both Reshiram and Zekrom (Maybe both Thundurus and Tornadus.)
However, the opposite version's mascot has been made available for Black and White games due to the 14th movie event. And the opposite "genie" (I know this isn't the appropriate word, but I can't remember the correct one right now) has been made available as of today in a Wi-Fi event.

Black/White seem pretty complete as they are right now, so I don't see much point in making a third version.
Sure, it doesn't have a Battle Frontier right now. But there aren't many places a Battle Frontier could fit in Black/White.

I'd rather they remake Ruby/Sapphire as soon as possible (without rushing them) and place a Battle Frontier at the same spot as it was in Emerald. Then there would be no need to add a Battle Frontier to B/W.