Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing > The Official Victory Road Role-Play > Oldoak Town
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old September 3, 2012, 03:10:33 PM
Charizard

Default Jonah's new adventure begins.

Jonah wakes up to the peaceful sound of birds in the early morning, he gets quickly changed to go downstairs to see who was awake. as he got downstairs he found his mother, just as he was about to say good morning she suddenly said "quickly" unsuspectingly, "go outside!". slowly he walked to the door.
Old September 3, 2012, 04:29:37 PM
Shaymin

(I am assuming that you mean hurry to the lab.)

Outside the house was blistering sun. It was more intense than what was normal for Oldoak Town. The house wasn't a good walking distance from the lab, nothing too short of far. Jonahs house well landscaped and one of the nicer looking houses in Old oak. There was a small, man-made rock and water display. There was a fountain that streamed into a circular formation of rocks. But the dirt paths that ran around in the town lead from the house to the lab.

Old September 3, 2012, 09:59:16 PM
Charizard

Jonah walked down the path like he does everyday, taking in the sights of the town with a exited feeling inside of him. he walked through the town and then he saw the lab, he stopped and took in the moment the quickly walked up to the door, thinking in his head "I'm almost ready".

Last edited by Music; September 3, 2012 at 09:59:22 PM.
Old September 4, 2012, 05:08:46 PM
Shaymin

As Jonah walked up to the door of the lab the doors opened automatically. Revealing an advanced interior. With shiny chrome and intriguing interior. It had many machines and lights inside. Some were huge and others small. The walls were the same shiny metal material. A man that was doing work at the back was sitting at a desk.

Old September 13, 2012, 11:35:32 PM
Charizard

Jonah walked through the lab blinded by the light at first but his eyes slowly adjusted to the shine, he walked through the lab and could not see anyone but the professor. He whispered to himself, "Where's everyone?".
Old September 15, 2012, 12:59:32 PM
Shaymin

The Professor must have head the whisper; He spun around in his chair and said, "Hello. Um... I dont know who you are referring to, but I have been the only one working here for about 8 years." He gave Jonah a look. It wasn't much but it was enough to look puzzled by the question.
Old November 18, 2012, 12:56:15 PM
Charizard

Jonah stared at him strangely for a moment, after a few seconds Jonah snapped out of it asking "What have you been researching?". Jonah curiously waits to hear The Professor answer.
Old November 18, 2012, 01:10:44 PM
Shaymin

Professor wasn't really sure what was happening, what a strange thing to happen. "Um, well I mainly study Pokemon migration. This region here is ideal for my study with it being suitable for all pokemon to live. That is why you can find almost any breed here, somewhere. May I ask why you are here?" He didn't want to get too far in the conversation with out getting on a first name basis. More beeping and clicks came from the miscellaneous machines in the room. Oddly the smaller ones were the cause of the loudest of the noises.