Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing > The Official Victory Road Role-Play > Oldoak Town
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old September 3, 2012, 03:15:21 PM
Landorus

Default The Start of Scott's Journey

Scott arrived to Oldoak Town by boat along with many other trainers from the East. Eager to get his first pokemon, he dashed towards the Pokemon lab the second he left the boat. With nothing but the clothes on his back and some food his family gave him, it was about time, he thought, to finally get a pokemon. He hoped he would be given a strong pokemon. There were many other factors, too, but he wasn't thinking. He sprinted towards the lab as fast as his legs would take him, paying little attention to his surroundings.
Old September 3, 2012, 04:51:11 PM
Shaymin

The only thing that stood in Scotts way from his new Pokemon was the steel metal doors. They were shiny and polished looking. The door automatically opened when He stepped near the door. Inside the lab you could see the many machines that preformed amazing functions. They all looks stunning and crazy. A young man, about 23, was standing near the corner of the building working on a machine. He was sorting something out in it.
Old September 3, 2012, 05:29:57 PM
Landorus

Scott walked up to the man. He was slightly out of breath, but that didn't stop his excitement. " 'Hoy there!" he said in a thick Celtic accent. "Me name's Scott DeMone. D'ye know where I would get me first pokemon?" he asked frankly.
Old September 3, 2012, 06:45:22 PM
Shaymin

Professor looked at the man and laughed. "Well, friend, you might want to catch your breathe before you go spitting out words. I am the professor; Professor Storax. It is nice to meet you Scott. Quite an accent you got there. So you are a trainer? Yes, yes. I am obligated to supply new trainers with the supplies they need for their life." He caught his breathe. "As for Pokemon, I have them right here." Professor pointed his hand in the direction of a cart that was filled with Pokeballs.
Old September 4, 2012, 06:27:27 AM
Landorus

Scott reached deep into the cart and grabbed a pokeball, then yanked it out. "Alright." he said. "Let's haff a gander at ye! Go!" he threw the pokeball and it exploded in a flash of color, releasing a small, orange pup. " Well if it isn't a Growlithe!" he exclaimed. "Look at ye bonnie little thing! Come 'ere!" He said, coaxing it to him. He knelt down and held out his hand.
The Growlithe turned to Scott, confused but exited, wagging it's tail and panting happily. It trotted up to Scott's hand and sniffed it. After a moment, it came closer and allowed Scott to pet it. Scott picked it up and held it at arm's length in front of him. "Aww, she's such a fine li'l thing, she is. I think I'll be callin' her Lassie."
Lassie struggled in his hands, so he put her down, and she sat at his heel. Scott turned to the professor and removed his hat. "Thank ye, doc." he said with gratitude. "I'll take good care of 'er."

Last edited by Idno58; September 5, 2012 at 06:18:16 PM.