Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Video and Computer Games
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old November 14, 2011, 01:38:27 AM
Joltik

Smile Seeking a Hacked Raichu

((Just in case this is in the wrong topic, I'm sorry. 'Hacking and modding' Seemed to be the right place to make this post ^^'))

I am looking for someone willing to make a "perfect" Raichu for me. :3 Perfect as in, The max of each beneficial stat a legit Raichu can have. I'll list what I think they are:
HP: 324, Att: 306, Def: 229, Sp. Att: 306, Sp Def: 284, And Spd: 328.

:3
Name of Raichu: Tapio
(Nonshiny)
The move set: Magnet Rise, Volt Tackle, Grass Knot, Mega Kick.
OT: QT
^^ If you do make this Raichu for me, I'll be VERY thankful! And, If there's any other info you need, just ask! :3 If you'd like something in return, Give me a few options. :3 THANKIES!! ^^

Oh, ya! Also, I need this Raichu for Black/White :3
Old November 14, 2011, 11:32:19 AM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougare View Post
HP: 324, Att: 306, Def: 229, Sp. Att: 306, Sp Def: 284, And Spd: 328
The only way Raichu could ever get this is if it had max EV's in each stat, and it can only have up to 510 EV's total, and 255 EV's in each stat.
Which means the highest legitimate stat's vary from trainer to trainer.

In my opinion, the stats should look like this for a Raichu:
Hp - 264 (0 Ev's). Attk - 306 (Meaning 252 EV's because 4 EV points equal one stat point and attack raising nature). Def - 146. Sp Attk - 194 (0 Ev's, stat lowering nature). Sp Def - 196. Speed - 299.

The nature should be Adamant in this case. And replace Grass Knot with a different Physical move.

Also, if you wanted a Pokemon to look legit, you need to have more than the OT say your name and have it match your ID, you have to have it match your secret ID, which can never be seen in the game without hacking. However, if you are willing to use programs to alter the game, you can alter your secret ID so it makes your Raichu look legit.

Unfortunately, I can't help you with obtaining this. I can only tell you what is needed to make it look legit.
Old November 15, 2011, 04:04:11 PM
Joltik

@ Quadcentruo.

Ok, Thanks. ^^
The reason for Grass knot is to give Raichu a move to use against ground types. Does the secret ID have any effect ingame? Like, Without it, Would my hacked pokemon cause any trouble in any way? And, hacked pokemon can be transferred to Black and White, right? I don't have an AR anymore :c That's why I am hoping to find someone that does too make my Raichu for me ^^
But, The legitimacy.. Would it have any effect too not be totally legitimate? :3

And, Thank you for taking the time to reply with all that info!! ^^
Old November 15, 2011, 04:10:24 PM
Giratina

The secret ID of a Pokemon allows a Pokemon to have a proper owner (such as something like "Brandon's Mudkip"). That's the extent of it's affect in the game. Other than that, it doesn't do anything to alter the game.

Yes you can transfer hacked Pokemon, it's not like the game is going to know it. It will just look weird on the info if it's completely obvious that it's not legit. Which brings me to the next point - unless you plan on cheating in the Official Pokemon Tournament, or some other tournament that requires legitimate Pokemon, no you don't need complete legitimacy, so long as you don't mind the info to be a tad messy looking.
Old November 15, 2011, 04:16:09 PM
Joltik

Ok. By info, do you mean like when you look at the stats by selecting the pokemon? Or in the battle? :3
I don't plan on entering any Official Pokemon Tournament. I never have the gas to go anywhere their held. Although, I do plan to use my Raichu in random online battles ^.^ And against friends in wireless battles.
Old November 15, 2011, 04:25:13 PM
Giratina

You wont have to worry about that then.

By info, I meant where the Pokemon was found, which trainer it belongs to and such. As long as your stats aren't more than they should be, nobody will know that your Pokemon is hacked.
Old November 16, 2011, 02:00:23 AM
Joltik

ok, cool. :3 Thanks for answering all of that XD