Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Other Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Black and White 2
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old February 25, 2012, 05:39:49 PM

Default Ideas/Predictions

This thread is for what you think will happen in the new Pokemon Black and White 2.
What will be added?
What will be made different?
Will there be new moves or items?
Will Kyurem play a more significant role in the storyline?
Will Team Plasma return?
What will become of N?

Last edited by Reuniclus; February 25, 2012 at 05:41:35 PM.
Old February 25, 2012, 05:49:21 PM
Administrator

What will be added? Hm, maybe a larger or more extended version of Unova, or a new region entirely, obvious some new formes, perhaps a new battling system (like the Battle Subway).
What will be made different? If Unova is used again, it will likely be different. I'm thinking the Musical will be gone too.
Will there be new moves or items? Maybe not moves, but definitely new items, particularly key items.
Will Kyurem play a more significant role in the storyline? Definitely.
Will Team Plasma return? Hm, maybe they'll have a secret uprising, or there could be some kind of connection with a new or old team.
What will become of N? I think he will only get either a cameo or shout-out and have no significance otherwise.
Old February 25, 2012, 06:11:12 PM
Charizard

What will be added?
I'm hoping the return of Contest-Types (Cool, Beauty, etc.), which I'll explain why in the next question.

Well, the Berries can be used for more than just healing, as either Poffins or PokeBlocks make a return. (Perferrably PokeBlocks, as it would promote the Gen III remakes.)

Prism Scales, used to evolve Feebas, would be optional items, and if used on anyone besides Feebas, would max out it's Beauty Stat while using four Sheens. There would also be various other items used the same way for the other Contest types.

As for Contests themselves, they would basically be extended versions of the Pokemon Musical, with three events. Dress-up, the first half of the Pokemon Musical, which would only get updates like how some props would fit on Pokemon, or actually fitting them in a fixed area, instead of a fixed point. The second event would be the second half of the Musical, where the Musicals would be used for each respective Contests. (For example, Forest Stroll would be used in a Cute Contest.) And the Final Event would be a Move-Performance Event, working like how the previous Pokemon Contests have in R/S/E/D/P/Plt.

As said with the Prism Scale, hopefully, there will be, if Contests are re-introduced.

I can't say much for new moves, however, but some existing moves, like Freeze Burn/Bolt, will obviously be used by the Combo-Form Legendaries.

That, or Kyurem will be more fleshed out story-wise if you have Reshiram/Zekrom with you. N would also play a role here, but I'll explain that in the last question.

Will Team Plasma return?
Outside of the Sage's Afterstory, not likely.

What will become of N?
Instead of N fleeing to parts unknown, N actually stays in Unova to bond with Reshiram/Zekrom, learn more about them, along with seeing the world through his own eyes, instead of Team Plasma's. He is found by the player near the Giant Chasm, wanting to know of another Pokemon who lies there, Kyurem. This event is only triggered if you have your respective Dragon with you, and N then requests you to battle him again once Kyurem has given the two dragons their new formes. Afterwards, you can rematch him whenever you like.

Last edited by DiamondEdge; February 26, 2012 at 04:15:29 AM.
Old February 25, 2012, 06:41:13 PM
Kyurem

What will be added? In addition to the obvious stuff, well, what if this is the first time we got triple-typing?
What will be made different? Perhaps, a completely different storyline? This is pretty obvious when you think about it - this is a sequel, not exactly just a third version.
Will there be new moves or items? Most of the "dummied-out-for-later-games" items and moves will be made available. If the game is still of the same generation, no truly new moves or items.
Will Kyurem play a more significant role in the storyline? Extremely likely - it's made the mascot for a very good reason. I expect it to be there, referenced at least, for the most part of the game.
Will Team Plasma return? Maybe, maybe not. What if instead of Team Plasma...
What will become of N? Perhaps it's time for N to explore the different side of things now that he's out of Ghetsis.
Old February 25, 2012, 07:01:46 PM
Shaymin

Will Team Plasma return? I am right here.

Anyways, I am wondering a lot of things. But I was expecting it do be like an Emerald to Ruby. But of course it is a continuation in the story. That was such a surprise, I will be up all night out of excitement. This is so weird. I think that a new region is out of question, like would it be all new pokemon or like Johto was and a combo of the previous ones. But does that mean that mean the new forms will be in the new Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition? This is so confusing.
Old February 25, 2012, 08:04:43 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHANTOMxTRAINER View Post
Well, you do have a point. After you beat Black/White you ARE able to find some pre-gen pokemon. And this is a sequal. So shouldn't you continue the story of Black/White? It is definitely a possibility.
That was from Diamond's thread.

Hopefully Contest. I always liked the Ruby/Sapphire Contests and sometimes the D/P/PT. Maybe even the Pokčathelon! I had a lot of fun in HG/SS.

And I don't think this will be a direct sequal even though I said it might in the above quote.. It would mean that you are the same person that you were in b/w and you already completed all the badges and everything. If it was a sequal, it wouldn't let you catch Kyurem probably in B/W 1 because of his big role as most likely a wild pokemon in the 2nd games.. Though, it should be related to what happened after BW 1. Idk what to really expect too much of the story line.

I think to obtain the Kyurem Formes, you would need to catch Kyurem and either Reshiram or Zekrom and they fuse? Idk or maybe it's an item like in Platinum and Giratina-O. Once you defeat/catch Reshiram/Zekrom, you would obtain a special item that changes Kyurm's form.

I don't think so, but if it does happen, They would also have to be added to Black and White 1. I seriously hope that BW 1 & 2 are compatible trading partners. It would ruin my life if they weren't. Anyways, back on topic. If any moves- Kyurem Forme ONLY moves. And maybe an event that would give a pokemon that's not Kyurem the same move.

Oh definitely! If they added 2 new forms to the pokemon, and they are the cover pokemon for the new games, it is SURE to have a big story input. Probably with Reshiram and Zekrom too because they are in a way on the cover too. Maybe Kyurem would be Team Plasma's new goal. Or maybe even to collect Both Reshiram/Zekrom AND Kyurem. Again, it's hard to tell.

Will Team Plasma return?

As I said above, yes. Likely. They will probably be after Kyurem and it's power to change its forme. Some members still lurk around after you beat B/W 1 if you remember. Maybe they join together. However, N and all the remaining sages are either arrested or looking to find a new dream or perhaps a way to spread his dream.

What will become of N?

I think he might still have a role. As Serebii says " N will discuss the situation saying that your dream was stronger and that perhaps you had the right way about you. He will leave on Zekrom/Reshiram to continue to find a way to follow his beliefs without forcing people to do what they don't wish." So I think you might see him a couple times trying to spread his beliefs. (I have no idea what they are) I can see him maybe even joining your side in a couple battles as he does compliment you after defeat Ghestis. You kinda even develope a small friendship with him. So, he would most likely make an appearance.
Old February 25, 2012, 08:38:26 PM
Giratina

I have an idea: GF should add the Auto level feature for wi-fi battles again. Why they removed that feature in Black and White is a little ridiculous.

New moves or items? 99.99% sure that there will not be new moves or items, it wouldn't make sense to add new moves/items now that we are already in the 5th gen.

Will Kyurem play a more significant role in the story? Well they did make 2 forms for it and those forms are on the cover of their respective games, so I'd say so.

Will Team Plasma return? Obviously. GF will find a way to get TP to return, even if it doesn't make complete sense.

What becomes of N? You'll probably meet him along your journey as he changes and he might become a rival of yours.

However, Nintendo and GF could be messing with us by saying "Black and White 2" and just have BW2 be the same as Black and White just with a slightly different story and a different legendary you have to catch. You know? Like Platinum was to Diamond/Pearl.
Old February 26, 2012, 03:26:10 AM
Rayquaza

Since the upcoming games are supposedly sequels, I hope that they don't have the same storyline as the current ones, but a continuation of it. Let us see what has happened with N, or if any of the sages has prepared a plan for vengeance.
Old February 26, 2012, 06:50:32 AM
Regigigas

Quote:

Will Team Plasma return?

As I said above, yes. Likely. They will probably be after Kyurem and it's power to change its forme. Some members still lurk around after you beat B/W 1 if you remember. Maybe they join together. However, N and all the remaining sages are either arrested or looking to find a new dream or perhaps a way to spread his dream.

Actually, the Shadow Triad broke Ghetsis out of prison, gave you the Adamant, Lustrous and Griseous Orbs on his orders, and also on his orders, refrain from looking for him.

Last edited by AuraKshatriya; February 26, 2012 at 06:51:00 AM.
Old February 26, 2012, 07:15:48 AM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraKshatriya View Post
Actually, the Shadow Triad broke Ghetsis out of prison, gave you the Adamant, Lustrous and Griseous Orbs on his orders, and also on his orders, refrain from looking for him.
True. Maybe Ghestis and the Shadow Triad are working together again to continue the plans of conquering Unova. And who knows, maybe N went (back) to Hoenn I'm just saying. After hearing rumors of N and Wally.. I can kind of believe it. They both love pokemon, they were both sick in someway, and they look the same almost the same! Yeah probably not, but just look.

I just got curious

Last edited by PHANTOMxTRAINER; February 26, 2012 at 07:17:15 AM.
Old February 26, 2012, 07:17:56 AM
Giratina

That's probably just a coincidence that Gamefreak didn't count on.
Old February 26, 2012, 07:32:12 AM
Giratina

You know what I want to happen but probably wont? To make use of the airport. In Mistralton City, maybe after you beat the game- You can use that to maybe travel to a different region or like a Battle Frontier of a different region. That would be pretty sick, don't you think?
Old February 26, 2012, 07:47:58 AM
Zoroark

What will be added? I hope that the eastern part of Unova will be open after you beat Elisa. I also REALLY want pokemon to follow you in this game and I also want you to able to have more than 1 pokemon following you. You should also be able to choose whther you want your pokemon to follow you or not.
What will be made different? Graphics, sprites, and some attack animations
Will there be new moves or items? I don't think there will be new moves but I do think that the god stone will be obtainable in this game and when Kyurem holds it it will change its form depending on what game you are playing.
Will Kyurem play a more significant role in the storyline? definitively since Kyurem's forms are the mascots.
Will Team Plasma return? Maybe
What will become of N? I think you should be able to battle him at the Giant Chasm, which will be closed until you beat the elite 4.
Old February 26, 2012, 09:31:05 PM
Kyurem

Anything new: Maybe have more access to anville town or the airport? Able to travel to a battle frontier somewhere?

New moves: Maybe these two moves "Ice burn" for white kyreme and "Freezeshock" for black kyreme. Maybe we'll have a new move tutor somewhere.

New Items: Probaly

About "N": Maybe travel to where N went it B/W 1 like they said that he travels somewhere far away and be able to battle him. (Like "RED" in HGSS)

Last edited by kakashidragon; February 26, 2012 at 09:32:49 PM.
Old February 27, 2012, 02:10:43 PM
Haxorus

Quote:
You know what I want to happen but probably wont? To make use of the airport. In Mistralton City, maybe after you beat the game- You can use that to maybe travel to a different region or like a Battle Frontier of a different region. That would be pretty sick, don't you think?
After you saying that, I totally got an idea for the start of the game.

You get on a plane for some reason at the beginning of the story (Like, either pursuing N or Ghetsis or something), and like how Ash puts away his pokemon when going to a new region, you do that as well, and go to a brand new region of some sort.

Just an Idea.
Old February 27, 2012, 02:29:27 PM
Zoroark

What will be added?
The storyline will be expanded upon.

The protagonists will have different outfits. The Battle Subway will also likely be expanded upon to feature other facilities ( similar to how Crystal, Emerald, and Platinum have done ).

Key items, yes. Otherwise, no.

As it was revealed during the preview and the flagship character, certainly.

Will Team Plasma return?
It is the same storyline, simply expanded upon.

What will become of N?
It's likely more will be revealed about N.
Old February 27, 2012, 08:08:42 PM
Zoroark

There's only two things I want from this game:

1. Your Pokemon follow you again like in SS/HG
2. More regions to travel to, like SS/HG

WHY MUST I COMPARE EVERYTHING TO HG AND SS? XD
Old February 28, 2012, 09:17:55 AM
Joltik

I have an idea for the new storyline. I read that these games are direct sequels to the first Black and White, so I think that N will return. If you played White, he had Reshiram, and the mascot of White 2 is the 'fusion' of Reshiram and Kyurem; Black is the opposite. So obviously, N will come back, and doing so will cause Kyurem to transform or something into the game's new mascot. Also, you will find out that when Reshiram and Zekrom split apart, Kyurem was also released and fell to Earth as a meteorite.
I hope that they will get rid off the Battle Subway, or change it into something similar to the Battle Frontier.
I don't think that they will add pokemon walking behind you. They have never done it in the third game of the generation (exept yellow). But, they will probably add this in the remakes of Ruby and Sapphire (if they make them).
Team Plasma will also return. N wont be the leader for them as I think he'll be good. But maybe Ghetsis or the Shadow Triad will take his place. Team Plasma will return because there is still a lot of stuff they need to do (like something with Genosect)
Also, as a final point, there are 649 pokemon. I think that they will make one more to move it up to 650. This new pokemon will be something like the Omega Pokemon (opposite of Arceus). It may even be the pokemon that Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem used to be before they split apart.
More Mysterys Await!
Old February 29, 2012, 09:17:14 AM
Joltik

I have another idea. Maybe if Kyurem is equipted with the light stone he will turn into White Kyurem, and if equipted with the dark stone he will turn into Black Kyurem.
Old February 29, 2012, 03:03:26 PM
Zoroark

I have a idea for the story: You play as the male/female character from BW1's kid and your rivals are Cheren and Bianca's kids
Old March 6, 2012, 09:01:12 PM
Banned

Some swell ideas from one of my swell subs on YouTube: http://youtu.be/z5hFXJlLRPg!
Old March 6, 2012, 10:00:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoshadow View Post
I have an idea for the new storyline. I read that these games are direct sequels to the first Black and White, so I think that N will return. If you played White, he had Reshiram, and the mascot of White 2 is the 'fusion' of Reshiram and Kyurem; Black is the opposite. So obviously, N will come back, and doing so will cause Kyurem to transform or something into the game's new mascot. Also, you will find out that when Reshiram and Zekrom split apart, Kyurem was also released and fell to Earth as a meteorite.
I hope that they will get rid off the Battle Subway, or change it into something similar to the Battle Frontier.
I don't think that they will add pokemon walking behind you. They have never done it in the third game of the generation (exept yellow). But, they will probably add this in the remakes of Ruby and Sapphire (if they make them).
Team Plasma will also return. N wont be the leader for them as I think he'll be good. But maybe Ghetsis or the Shadow Triad will take his place. Team Plasma will return because there is still a lot of stuff they need to do (like something with Genosect)
Also, as a final point, there are 649 pokemon. I think that they will make one more to move it up to 650. This new pokemon will be something like the Omega Pokemon (opposite of Arceus). It may even be the pokemon that Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem used to be before they split apart.
More Mysterys Await!
That sounds so awesome, I would LOVE a new Pokemon, but how would you trade it to B&W?
I would like to see more locations like they did in Platinum, I would LOVE to see Drayden and Iris replaced, I like new Gym Leaders for some reason, a bigger storyline would be great to, one thing I hope for is 3D graphics throughout the game.
Old March 8, 2012, 10:10:08 AM
Charizard

What will be added? Maybe new evolutions of pokemon?
What will be made different? The region? Take out the Musical, and put in something more significant and fun?
Will there be new moves or items? If it's moves, there will be very little being brought in. Items, same thing.
Will Kyurem play a more significant role in the storyline? Most definitely.
Will Team Plasma return? Certainly, maybe a new plan has been created and the Sages plan was to get caught by the detective and continue with the plan?
What will become of N? Maybe comes back to help the hero?

Last edited by IDischarge; March 8, 2012 at 10:14:20 AM.
Old March 8, 2012, 10:54:20 AM
Cyndaquil

What will be added? I think that new features will be added, maybe Battle Frontier will come back
What will be made different? I think that other pokemon will get new formes
Will there be new moves or items? I don't think so, maybe an item for changing Kyurem's formes but that is that
Will Kyurem play a more significant role in the storyline? I guess, if this is what I'm thinking it is ( a third version split in two [something I'm hoping I'm wrong about]) it'll just change places with Zekrom or Reshiram. And even if it's not, I'm sure he'll get a major event coverage
Will Team Plasma return? If it's a direct sequel as it has been spoken of, I doubt it
What will become of N? Maybe he'll travel to Hoenn and change his name to Wally I don't know, but I hope he's out of the game or only have a minor appearance

Last edited by Unlucky Cloud; March 8, 2012 at 10:54:50 AM.
Old March 12, 2012, 01:36:46 PM
Zoroark

There was construction in the desert and driftveil cityin BW1, so I think there
could be new areas there. A desert town maybe? I saw houses being constructed.
As for driftveil city, I don't have any ideas on what they could be building.
Old March 12, 2012, 02:07:58 PM
Kyurem

On serebii they found out that the story will be different.
When i replayed my black version, i was reading what some of the charctes where saying about how genesis had went somewhere and where testing the main character, so maybe he'll return and do something with the main character.

Last edited by kakashidragon; March 12, 2012 at 02:08:57 PM.
Old March 12, 2012, 07:58:59 PM
Joltik

What will be added? Maybe a battle frontier, and other areas in the region of Unova the Character in the first two games hasn't explored. Oh, and if your character isn't the one from the past games maybe if you had Hall Of Fame data from the past game your character will appear at an area somewhere in the game and you can battle him/her.

What will be made different? Hopefully a better Anville town, and something like the Pokemon Contests instead of the Pokemon Musical.

Will there be new moves or items? Probably not for moves, but maybe items.

Will Kyurem play a more significant role in the storyline? Well, Obviously.

Will Team Plasma return? I don't know, they all have been found by Looker and the character of BW1, so I don't think they will. But thats just me.

What will become of N? Now, many people will probably disagree with me on this and it probably won't happen because of the Boy/Girl option and other reasons too, but I was thinking the new games should star N as the main character. I've noticed BW has had more of a story than other games in the Pokemon series, so if Nintendo were to go with the story path and make sequels, I would think continuing the story as N would be the best way to go. I mean in my opinion, continuing off as the characters from the last game would feel like it would just be dragging on the storyline. Plus, I can imagine how N's story would go too. Since the Zekrom absorbed Kyurem is on Black 2, and the Reshiram absorbed Kyurem is on White 2 being switched around from the last two games, it would fit in with this story smoothly. So N is flying off with Zekrom/Reshiram (depending on what game you picked) and then he hears a loud noise in the distance. Its a Pokemon, Kyurem to be more specific. After a long scene, Kyurem absorbs Zekrom/Reshiram and disappears, which leaves N to fall into the Ocean. He is washed ashore at a island/area in Unova and is awoken by a person. N goes on a quest for his Zekrom and gets Pokemon to help him, and begins with starters, maybe from the last game or different Pokemon like the monkeys (hopefully not though XD) and catches pokemon on the way while also, looking at pokemon in a different way which was his main objective from the start.Sorry for dragging that on though.
Old March 26, 2012, 02:46:50 AM
Zoroark

I predict the best story to date. And perhaps a deeper ending. I predict more scripting, and possibly cinematics. Perhaps two regions in the same game. Would be nice to visit Hoenn again. I haven't thought much about the story, and I don't want to either. I want to be completly blown away when it happens, though if Kyurem is in a crater in Unova I do wonder how it's gonna reach a new region. Either way I'm hyped up for less focus on new pokemon(quite none at all) and more focus on story.
Old April 13, 2012, 02:49:33 AM
Joltik

We now know their are 2 new gym leaders.I think the water gym leader(Who reminds me of Mako Tsunami from Yu-Gi-Oh)will have a psyduck and a bascolin.I'm willing to bet that because there are only 2 poison types poison types will get a lot more representation in the new games.
Old April 13, 2012, 04:21:57 PM
Kyurem

I was hoping that old character you start as in b/w 1 battle you in someway.
Old April 13, 2012, 04:23:42 PM
Giratina

Maybe N will come back as a protagonist in some way in BW2.
Old April 29, 2012, 05:14:17 AM
Rayquaza

I can imagine the musketdeers will probably play a bigger role in the plot for this game because we've seen a lot of screen shots depicting deforestation.
Old April 29, 2012, 07:04:09 AM
Kyurem

I saw some mysterious new building that seems very neon-like and overdone, so I'm assuming it's in Nimbasa...so it looks as if either the Pokemon Musical got redone or replaced altogether.
Old April 29, 2012, 10:04:40 AM
Rayquaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrassPokemonFTW View Post
I saw some mysterious new building that seems very neon-like and overdone, so I'm assuming it's in Nimbasa...so it looks as if either the Pokemon Musical got redone or replaced altogether.
I am certain it got replaced. It was not that great at all.