Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Other Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Black and White 2
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old November 4, 2012, 03:13:09 PM
Mudkip

Just beat the 6th badge!
Old November 5, 2012, 01:33:01 PM
Haxorus

Almost there Iris...almost there...

Trainer Name: Hazel

Badges: 8
Medals:28

My Adventure Team    
Arcanine
Level: 48
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Lax
Moves:
  1. Heat Wave
  2. Outrage
  3. Crunch
  4. Will-O-Wisp

Ampharos
Item: Wide Lens
Ability: Static
Nature: Quiet
Moves:
  1. Power Gem
  2. Strength
  3. Fire Punch
  4. Discharge

Samurott
Item: Mystic Water
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Lonely
Moves:
  1. Revenge
  2. Aqua Jet
  3. Surf
  4. Encore

Lucario
Item: Soft Sand
Ability: Steadfast
Nature: Modest
Moves:
  1. Dark Pulse
  2. Quick Attack
  3. Bone Rush
  4. Force Palm

Swoobat
Level: 35
Item: None
Ability: Klutz
Nature: Naive
Moves:
  1. Calm Mind
  2. Fly
  3. Assurance
  4. Psychic

Leavanny
Level: 35
Item: Rose Incense
Ability: Leaf Guard
Nature: Naughty
Moves:
  1. Shadow Claw
  2. X-Scissor
  3. Leaf Blade
  4. Protect

Current Activity: Got my final Badge! Now currently Battling Team Plasma on their weird little ship.

Last edited by Super Pichu62; November 5, 2012 at 01:33:16 PM.
Old November 5, 2012, 02:57:27 PM
Linoone

As of now, I got my Shiny Gible from Benga. I got a Jolly nature so I'm gonna EV train it. :3
Old November 5, 2012, 03:58:31 PM
Keldeo

I ran through and beat the elite went to each town and did some breeding. I've gotten the best IV wise pokemon I've ever breed for. Problem is for what's it is good at it bloody has no good moves really T-T. I got a ducklet with nearly perfect IV's but the Attack IV is the good one and the Special Attack is amlost not worth using. WHY? WHY? WHY? Got to figure out how to use it as it will replace the swanna currently on my team, who is also an attacker.
Old November 5, 2012, 07:22:04 PM
Administrator

I think I'm gonna take a break from BW2 now that I've clocked enough time. I just spent a bit working on the Pokéstar films. Nothing too outstanding, but I've been doing alright at them.

Typhlosion - Lv. 86
Zoroark - Lv. 98
Floatzel - Lv. 69
Lucario - Lv. 79
Frillish/Rufflet

Time - 216:49
Pokédex - 165/483
Medals - 87

I think I'll continue thinking about my team while taking a break. I'm looking for balance, but I don't want anything too over- or under-powered. The Floatzel I have is likely going to get booted off the team soon due to its poor stat distribution. I'm thinking about throwing in an electric type, but I'm stumped at the last Pokémon. I like almost no grass types. (I only chose Snivy because I chose Tepig and Oshawott the last two times.)

In the meantime, I think I'll take a run through Ruby. Its battery is dead, sadly, but I doubt I'll play it much past beating the Elite Four. After that, maybe I'll go back to Black 2 and work more on that Pokédex.

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; November 5, 2012 at 07:22:37 PM.
Old November 7, 2012, 02:25:26 PM
Giratina

So today I finished doing a few things.
1- Exploring the entire Unova region.
2- Completing the Habitat List.
3- Catching 299 Pokémon in the Unova Pokédex (Minus Keldeo and Meloetta) and getting the Oval Charm.

That took a lot of trading and it was exhausting catching all those things. I'm thinking about taking on the challenge of getting a perfect Shiny Haxorus (Since I can catch it in a Quick Ball) but before that I think I'll relax. Relax and just clear the Battle Subway and PWT. Get me some medals, too.

National Dex- 413/556
Medals- 127/170
Time: 176:27
Old November 7, 2012, 05:57:29 PM
Administrator

I have REALLY been exploring the movies. It's fun trying to mess with the script a little, but it's also fun putting your own Pokémon into the movies. Just make sure they match the script.

(Tip: use a Lv. 100 against the Smeargle with Sheer Cold. Its accuracy is based on level, and with you being 70 levels lower, it always hits. Being even a single level higher makes it always miss. )

*no changes except time*
Time - 220:06
Old November 7, 2012, 06:51:43 PM
Rayquaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat333Pokémon View Post
I have REALLY been exploring the movies. It's fun trying to mess with the script a little, but it's also fun putting your own Pokémon into the movies. Just make sure they match the script.

(Tip: use a Lv. 100 against the Smeargle with Sheer Cold. Its accuracy is based on level, and with you being 70 levels lower, it always hits. Being even a single level higher makes it always miss. )

*no changes except time*
Time - 220:06
Actually Cat the trick is to use the line the director likes best then the they the odds will be more in your favor.

I think my favorite movie is the the time travel one because i love the idea of bug pokemon using Humans to battle.
Old November 7, 2012, 07:08:14 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
Actually Cat the trick is to use the line the director likes best then the they the odds will be more in your favor.

I think my favorite movie is the the time travel one because i love the idea of bug pokemon using Humans to battle.
It's not about the odds being in your favor, it's about making the movie more interesting by ignoring the director and being better than him.

My favorite series is also Timegate Traveler. The story in it is interesting, and it's been on my mind since I've played the first Pokémon Mystery Dungeon. It's the only movie series I've completed, and I had the medal for that favorited for a while, too.
Old November 7, 2012, 07:48:41 PM
Administrator

I've completed Brycen-Man and The Giant Woman. I screwed up with one by making the actor's Pokémon faint and triggered a special ending a while back. It didn't unlock the next in the series, but it did become a top-grosser.

Fun fact: the movies actually contain some of the raciest content of any Pokémon games, notably the words "death" (you die between two movies) and "sex" (gender in "battle of the sexes").
Old November 7, 2012, 10:15:34 PM
Celebi

I did the entire Ghost Erasers series, but I screwed up on the last one and got a strange ending. It was still a good finish though ^_^

I am doing the Red Fog of Terror right now.
Old November 8, 2012, 09:25:17 AM
Kyurem

The movies can be quite the fun thing and I think I should get around for that, but I still have to go fix up the Haxy.

Hmm

I seem to have an adorability problem.

Relatively racy. Hmm...

I got weirder out after catching Regirock. Hi, out of place key screen!

I loooove talking Smeargle just because.
Old November 10, 2012, 12:22:50 AM

Today, I took on the challenge of catching Zekrom and Kyurem. I decided to try and catch a physically oriented Kyurem since I already had a special attacking one. Another challenge I took was to catch Kyurem in a Luxury Ball; which I did manage to accomplish, but was a big pain. >_< I can't wait to use Black Kyurem in my future battles! ^^
Old November 10, 2012, 04:38:51 AM
Rayquaza

Day #17
  • Explored Opelucid City.
  • Explored Route 9.
  • Challenged Drayden and his gym.
  • My first loss for years!
  • Defeated him on my second attempt due to luckily freezing his Haxorus.
  • Heard Drayden's tale.
  • A humongous ship flew over Opelucid City, shot freezing beams and turned the city back to ice age!
  • Team Plasma invaded the city!
Current Team:
-Serperior @ Lv44
-Lucario @ Lv44
-Scolipede @ Lv43
-Arcanine @ Lv 42
-Krookodile @ Lv42
-Starmie @ Lv42
Old November 10, 2012, 04:47:26 AM
Kyurem

I'm busy breeding Munna with Synchronize to prepare myself for any future set-catching attempts. Better than praying to the RNG. It's a bit of a hassle, though, with the Volcarona being severely underleveled and Route 3 is a post-game area this time around.

Hmm...

I still need to do something around Iccirus... Can't exactly point out what it is...
Old November 10, 2012, 05:08:26 AM
Giratina

Yesterday I did a lot of a lot of stuff. Thank you for not showing up, teachers~!

-Went to the PWT and beat all of the Region Leaders tournaments and one of the World Leaders tournaments. I attempted the Rental so I can get Rental Masters, but I lost to Roxie in the last round. Never doing that again.

-Went to the Battle Subway and tried finishing off the Double Train, but... then Emmet just destroyed me. So now I'm trying my hands at the Multi Train, and I'm on the last 7 battles. Don't mess this up for me, Rosa!

-Then I went to Pokéstar Studios and started doing a lot of filming with their Rental Pokémon. I finished Invaders, Brycen-Man, and Big Monster. Turns out Invaders 4 was a big hit, grossing 297.6 Billion PoKé (I wish I got a share of that ;~; ) and totally beating out Timegate Traveler 3... which I think was better...

Later on today I'll take a spin at battling against N's... this month is Autumn... Sandstorm team.
Old November 10, 2012, 11:09:01 AM
Celebi

Charged through the Gym Leader challenges in the PWT, had some Random Matchup fun, and I'm now training a Ghost Type team for the Type Expert Tournament.

And then I need to send the ton of Pokemon from previous games onto this one.
Old November 10, 2012, 11:16:00 AM

I just completed the World Leader Tournament in the PWT. These gym leaders are smarter than I thought they would be; it took me about 3 tries to complete it. I also went to my Join Avenue for a little while and...saw Skyla? I was trying to get my rank up when I saw her randomly walking through my Join Avenue. After recommending the right shop for her, she gave my avenue a whopping 1,000 points. My avenue rank is currently 13, which is about 2 ranks away from getting a Nursery I think.
Old November 11, 2012, 01:14:05 AM
Celebi

Did a few GTS Negotiations and got a Spiritomb and a Larvesta, but lost a Roserade and a Golurk.

Its actually a helpful way to fill up the Pokedex (if you can re-catch the traded Pokemon).

And it fills up Join Avenue as well.
Old November 11, 2012, 05:20:12 AM
Giratina

I umm... I got the chance to do The Giant Woman at Pokéstar Studios. I kind of screwed up big time the first time I tried filming. Like, it was aawwwwful. But the director said "I wonder what this would make :I" So I said "Why the hell not?" So I decided to watch it, and... well the sound of all those people gasping actually scared me. I guess I accidentally made a cult classic.

Afterwards, I sacrificed my chance to use Join Avenue so I could turn back to Friday (I really did not want to wait 6 days) and ride the Ferris Wheel with N. Then I went back to N's Dilapidated Castle so I could battle his... still Autumn... Sandstorm team and OH MY GOD HE'S STRONG. I had a hard time going against his Level 80+ Pokémon (On Challenge Mode) and I was only like Level 77 all. Thankfully I'm pretty awesome, so I only got out of that with 1 casualty. Still... I don't know if I want to fight his Hail team next month.

It's kind of obvious I'm taking a National Dex break. But, Seen- 557. Obtained- 413. Medals- 138.
Old November 11, 2012, 07:16:44 AM
Haxorus

I've been making lil progress in such a long time. Where I last left off I was battling some Plasma grunts in Opelucid City and taking down the Shadow Triads. Currently I am on Route 21.

Team:
BlackStar (Male Dewott) lvl. 52
PoiSonJam (Male Scoliipede) lvl. 51
Z X (Klinklang) lvl. 51
Mo'Nique (Male Aggron) lvl. 51
Angelo (Male Swoobat) lvl. 51
Snow (Male Chandelure) lvl. 51

Adventure Status: Exploration and level grinding.
Old November 11, 2012, 09:18:13 AM
Servine

I finally reached the Victory Road in White 2. I've been so busy lately, that I've been putting it off. I am aiming to get through it and beating the Elite Four later today!
Old November 12, 2012, 08:28:22 AM
Giratina

I've done literally nothing but make movies in Pokéstar Studios. That's my new favorite activity, screw the PWT and completing the National Pokédex. But now I decided to try for something different; an intentional cult classic.

The first one I got was in The Giant Woman, but that was because I screwed up due to not knowing the script well. But since it was so easy the first time, I decided to try again with the 3rd one. And I knew what I was planning to do, I was gonna kill Monica. Yes, I'm heartless. It all went as planned, a large gasping audience, unexpected ending, she destroyed the Unova region and put all other regions on high alert. Y'know. But how did those sales look? 939.6 Billion. So close to 1 Trillion. Because I killed Monica. OH WHAT FUN~
Old November 12, 2012, 12:42:22 PM
Haxorus

Defeated Iris in one battle! xD But loved the battle scenery.

Trainer Name: Hazel

Badges: 8
Medals:35

My Adventure Team    
Arcanine
Level: 58
Item: Rocky Helmet
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Lax
Moves:
  1. Heat Wave
  2. Outrage
  3. Crunch
  4. Will-O-Wisp

Ampharos
Item: Wide Lens
Ability: Static
Nature: Quiet
Moves:
  1. Power Gem
  2. Confuse Ray
  3. Fire Punch
  4. Thunderbolt

Samurott
Item: Mystic Water
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Lonely
Moves:
  1. Ice Beam
  2. Aqua Jet
  3. Hydo Cannon
  4. Megahorn

Lucario
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Steadfast
Nature: Modest
Moves:
  1. Dark Pulse
  2. Quick Attack
  3. Bone Rush
  4. Force Palm

Swoobat
Item: None
Ability: Klutz
Nature: Naive
Moves:
  1. Calm Mind
  2. Fly
  3. Assurance
  4. Psychic

Leavanny
Item: Rose Incense
Ability: Leaf Guard
Nature: Naughty
Moves:
  1. Shadow Claw
  2. X-Scissor
  3. Leaf Blade
  4. Protect

Current Activity: Continuing on with the story I guess.

Last edited by Super Pichu62; November 12, 2012 at 12:43:00 PM.
Old November 13, 2012, 04:20:28 PM
Giratina

I have some catching up to do it seems... I got Black 2 over the weekend so it's expected that I'd be behind.
So a summary of what I've done since the weekend:
-Chose Snivy as my starter instead of Oshawott.
-Got a Mareep at the Ranch
-After learning that Riolu can be found at the Ranch, I went back there before challenging Cheren. Caught a Riolu and an Azurill.
-Defeated Cheren.
-Moved on to Virbank and caught a Growlithe at the Complex.
-Defeated Roxie.
-Shot two movies. The Gross Box Office apparently was 28 Billion Poké-dollars for both.

Only question I have thus far is where's my cut of that 28 billion from the box office sales?

Last edited by Quadcentruo; November 13, 2012 at 04:21:30 PM. Reason: Would be surprised if I caught the Complex.
Old November 13, 2012, 04:36:10 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadcentruo View Post
Only question I have thus far is where's my cut of that 28 billion from the box office sales?
Umm... well... people give you items and stuff... you could always get stuff from them... and then sell it... otherwise the box office sales are really just for show and you're a free actor.

Let's see... the only thing I've really done recently was... caught a Shiftry in the Nature Preserve, so I caught all the Pokémon there. Except for the shiny Haxorus, I'm still making plans for that.

Oh but speaking of Pokéstar Studios, I've been doing a looooot of movie making, this time specifically for strange endings. I've already made numerous jokes about all the possibilities that could come from a series called "Love and Battles" (Is that a Love and Basketball parody?) but I was NOT prepared for its strange ending. But that scored me so many items~ I'm getting so popular day by day~

Edit: Oh, actually something DID just happen. I got really interested in the Simple ability (And its power to make Cotton Guard an instant +6) so I decided to search for what has it. The simplest thing was a Woobat in a Hidden Grotto, but when I went to that specific one, I just got a Potion... and then "Oh hey, I don't have the Hidden Grotto medal yet, and I still need 10 more medals to reach the next goal." And as I was searching, I remembered my Join Avenue was back open, and the first person I saw was Elesa, who was searching for some petty lady, so I GAVE 'ER WHAT SHE NEEEEEEEEDS and I scored 1000 points~

So now I'm searching for Pokémon with Simple and how I can use that, as well as 10 more medals.

Last edited by TurtwigX; November 13, 2012 at 05:11:47 PM.
Old November 13, 2012, 06:12:20 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtwigX View Post
you're a free actor.
This is an outrage! I demand to see my lawyer! They're using the labor of a young trainer to make billions of Poké-dollars and then don't pay him!
Old November 13, 2012, 07:24:03 PM
Administrator

Here's me:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not TurtwigX View Post
I've done literally almost nothing but make movies in Pokéstar Studios the Musical.
It's more fun with more people. I also did the remaining memories in the Memory Link (Zor~!) and got Thundurus Therian Forme from the Dream Radar.

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; November 13, 2012 at 07:24:30 PM.
Old November 14, 2012, 07:26:13 AM
Rayquaza

Day #18
  • Defended the city against Team Plasma.
  • DNA Slicer was stolen by the Shadow Triad.
  • Defeated Virizion.
  • Defeated Cobalion.
  • Reached Humilau City with Ezio in pursuit of the Shadow Triad.
Current Team:
-Serperior @ Lv45
-Lucario @ Lv44
-Scolipede @ Lv44
-Arcanine @ Lv44
-Krookodile @ Lv44
-Starmie @ Lv43
Old November 16, 2012, 06:59:50 PM
Giratina

Oh well aren't YOU the comedian, Kitty Cat.

I WOULD say I completed the Kanto section of the National Pokedex, as I just evolved the Kanto fossils, but somehow I got frozen in Black Tower and I never thawed out... and I'm pretty sure a level 43 Kabutops can't do anything against a level 70 Jynx... I regret not having Flare Blitz. Yeah, so then I just had to soft reset. So after 5 minutes of screaming obscenities at my DS, I've decided to go again, this time using the most accurate moves. (Seriously, WHY did they have to ban the use of items!?)

After a TON of running back and forth (about 2 hours worth) I FINALLY completed the Yancy sidequest. I think. It says that I only need 50 calls for the trades to start, and I already got to the one where she's in her work clothes. So I guess I'm set.

Pokedex Completion- 593 Seen, 512 Obtained. (Yes, counting the damn fossils I TOTALLY deserved. Stupid no items rule...)
Old November 16, 2012, 07:26:12 PM
Volcarona

All my Pokémon are at level 70 after exploring all of Unova~! I also now has Reshiram! :3
Maybe at this point I'm done with the game. :C

Samurott: Male, Level 70
Lucario: Female, Level 70
Zoroark: Male, Level 70
Cobalion: He Looks Male to Me, Level 71
Genesect: He Looks Like a Dude Too, Level 70
Reshiram: I Think She's Female, Level 70
Old November 17, 2012, 04:07:56 AM
Giratina

I managed to beat Burgh not too long ago. Now I have some training to do for the next gym. I'm trying to get more people on Join Avenue so it doesn't seem completely empty. Also, while playing at school during band class, I noticed that buying Fresh Water is always the better option than buying Super Potions. You get two Fresh Waters for every one Super Potion and every now and again, a free drink will drop down after you buy one. Fresh Water, Soda Pop, and Lemonade are probably the best sources for healing in battles at the earlier parts of the game, just because of how inexpensive they are to buy.

By the way, I feel like my Lucario is overpowered, despite being only level 23.
Old November 17, 2012, 08:16:06 AM
Celebi

I think I single-handedly wiped out every Swanna on Marvelous Bridge will trying to EV train my newly hatched Rotom. So many wings -.-
Old November 17, 2012, 08:28:59 AM
Charizard

After spending a large amount of time breeding, I decided to take on the PWT Champions Tournament.

Team was:
Lucario
Vaporeon
Gliscor

Fights went:
Wallace
Lance
Red

I had a blast, the PWT feels a lot less monotonous than the Battle Subway, at least to me. No having to build up a streak. And fighting the Champions is fun, too.

Last edited by Trainer_Kylce; November 17, 2012 at 08:32:23 AM.
Old November 17, 2012, 10:06:14 AM
Servine

I finally started traversing the Victory Road in White 2. I should be defeating the Elite Four relatively soon!
Old November 19, 2012, 09:56:47 AM
Haxorus

Final Gym Battle: Soul vs Marlon!!

Team:
BlackStar (Male Samurott) lvl. 53
PoiSonJam (Male Scoliipede) lvl. 53
Z X (Klinklang) lvl. 53
Mo'Nique (Male Aggron) lvl. 53
Angelo (Male Swoobat) lvl. 54
Snow (Male Chandelure) lvl. 53

Adventure Status: Gym Battle
Old November 21, 2012, 01:50:09 PM
Administrator

I've been planning my team lately. I haven't actually started doing much of anything with it yet, but it's almost ready for me to start training/breeding.
Old November 21, 2012, 02:00:46 PM
Rayquaza

Well I've now finished doing all the trades with Yancy, the only thing left is going on Join Avenue everyday.
Old November 21, 2012, 10:07:55 PM
Volcarona

I've not posted here in a while, daaaaang!

Previously on LD's Black 2 Happenings:
  • Defeated Skyla
  • Trained in Reversal Mountain
  • Caught Cobalion
  • Learned about the adorable Kyurem, going to torture Lacunosa Town's citizens
  • Decided to go searching... on a grand adventure for an Impish Natured Battle Armor Skorupi. The adventure was tough and long endured, only signs of Impish Sniper Skorupi appeared... none with Battle Armor. But today I decided after about 5 or so days of hunting, I'd settle with the Impish Sniper Skorupi.

Current Team:
  • Surperior (Flossy) lvl 44
  • Feraligatr (Tsunami) lvl 44
  • Eelektrik (Metroid) lvl 44
  • Flygon (Ghriahim) lvl 46
  • Aggron lvl 42
  • Skorupi lvl 32 (training)

Medals: 36
Old November 21, 2012, 11:40:17 PM
Administrator

One Pokémon finished! I kind of want to keep the team a secret until I'm finished, though, and I definitely won't be revealing the moveset unless in a battle.

Time - 240:04
Pokédex - 169/485
Medals - 94

I think I'll work on the Pokédex after finishing this team and completing Paper Mario: Sticker Star.
Old November 22, 2012, 04:34:38 AM
Giratina

After beating Clay, he took me and Hugh to the PWT. There, I competed in the Driftveil Tournament. Zoura had a hard time doing anything in that tournament due to all of its moves being dark type and all the other trainers' starters were usually resisted to dark type moves. However, Zoura's "Foul Play" came in handy to destroy Cherin's Stoutland after it used Work Up once. Kshatria (my Lucario, which I just found out is misspelled) did just about all the work in the tournament.

After besting the tournament, I followed Hugh to evil Team Plasma's base/ship thing and battled everyone there then was immediately escorted out by the Shadow Triad. From there, I went through Chargestone Cave, which reminded me how much caves in Pokémon games really suck. Thankfully there was a doctor midway through the cave to heal up my team.

Now I'm in Mistralton City. After I buy 12 more Casteliacones today, I'll start training for the next gym. I swear, you could probably get through the first 2/3rds of the game with only the vending machines and the Casteliacones in your medicine bag.
Old November 24, 2012, 09:42:10 AM

I'm currently trying to finish my Unova dex by catching all 300 Pokemon. I managed to see all 300 (minus Meloetta) and catch 286 of them. I'm so close to being done...I just need to catch the last remaining 14 or trade with a few friends. After that's done, I'm going to attempt to complete the National dex.

Pokedex Progress:
Unova (Seen): 300
Unova (Caught): 286
National (Seen): 567
National (Caught): 427
Old November 24, 2012, 01:50:58 PM

Click image for larger version

Name:	002 (4).JPG
Views:	487
Size:	1.97 MB
ID:	4156
I just completed the Unova dex It took me a while to get all of these Pokemon caught, but I'm finally glad I did it.

As for my prize...I got this:

Name:	004 (3).JPG
Views:	477
Size:	1.90 MB
ID:	4157
The Oval Charm. It is a Key Item that increases the chances of an egg being found in the Day Care. This should be quite useful for breeding in the future. :3

Alrighty, now onto completing the National dex~
Old November 24, 2012, 01:57:53 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuniclus View Post
The Oval Charm. It is a Key Item that increases the chances of an egg being found in the Day Care. This should be quite useful for breeding in the future. :3
Looks like any breeders will have good use for that. I may need to try to get it, then. Just maybe.
Old November 24, 2012, 01:58:11 PM
Landorus

Wait, all of you people have completed the game?
Crap
I haven't even beaten Ghetsis. I'm still training my Flygon and Tornadus.
I'd catch up if I brought my charger, but I didn't and my 3DS is almost dead.
Oh well
Old November 24, 2012, 02:57:17 PM
Giratina

I'm behind everyone, don't worry Dewott. I still haven't beaten Skyla yet. I got my way to Celestial(?) Tower and I'm just training for the gym.
Old November 25, 2012, 12:35:38 PM
Volcarona

Recent Activities:
  • Defeated Drayden in his awesome Chinese Dragon gym
  • AHH so THIS is where that song comes into play! So... much... cold...
  • Defeated Smiley Swimsuit Man, Marlon
  • AHH are they Knights, Ninjas, or Pirates now?! Who cares, their music is still awesome~
  • Defeated Colress. I am not a fan of his music still but hearing it in-game does help me like it a bit more at least. But that hair stillll looks like Internet Explorer's icon.

Current Team:
  • Surperior ♂ (Flossy) lvl 54
  • Feraligatr ♀ (Tsunami) lvl 52
  • Eelektrik ♀ (Metroid) lvl 52
  • Flygon ♂ (Ghriahim) lvl 52
  • Aggron ♀ lvl 52
  • Drapion ♀ lvl 50

Medals: 38
Old November 25, 2012, 01:40:00 PM
Giratina

I beat Skyla. Navigating her gym was unexpected to say the least. Flew to Reversal Mountain. Did a few Funfest Missions. Now I'll be working on finding a bunch of Blue Shards. I need 28 of them and I currently have 5. There's no real easy way to get Blue Shards either, so this is going to be a pain.
Old November 25, 2012, 10:54:05 PM
Administrator

I borrowed a Pokémon with Pokérus, and now my entire team is infected. Sweet, this is going to really help.

Two team members are finished, and one needs to be leveled up. A third one is almost ready, and two more are ready for breeding.

Time - 267:46
Pokédex - 188/487
Medals - 99 (100)

There are two medal numbers because the first is the number shown on the trainer card, but the second is shown in the medal case.

Edit: Here's a hint: two of the Pokémon alone (didn't touch the third one) were able to tear through the Johto Leaders in the PWT.

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; November 26, 2012 at 01:08:50 AM.
Old November 27, 2012, 08:27:42 PM
Giratina

I am now officially a trainer among trainers! I have just imported the last 2 necessities, Glameow and Purugly, and have obtained the Shiny Charm as well as a heartfelt thanks from Professor Cedric Juniper (Yes, Aurea Juniper didn't really add anything on). I'll have pictures later, but I'm FINALLY DONE WITH EEEEVERYTHING! (Except battles and movies and Keldeo + Meloetta, but that's besides the point.)
Old November 28, 2012, 05:44:52 PM

Turt, you lucky duck! I still have to see 90 Pokemon, let alone catch them. One thing I've been doing for a while is trying to breed for a good Cryogonal, but I don't know how the breeding mechanics work when using a Ditto. (like which thing to attach to each Pokemon when breeding) Other than that, this Oval Charm is really speeding up the process of getting eggs.

Pokedex Progress (National Dex):
Seen: 577
Obtained: 460
Old November 28, 2012, 05:53:15 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Turt, you lucky duck! I still have to see 90 Pokemon, let alone catch them. One thing I've been doing for a while is trying to breed for a good Cryogonal, but I don't know how the breeding mechanics work when using a Ditto. (like which thing to attach to each Pokemon when breeding) Other than that, this Oval Charm is really speeding up the process of getting eggs.

Pokedex Progress (National Dex):
Seen: 577
Obtained: 460
I guess I am quite lucky in THIS situation. But of course with the magic of breeding and sharing, and can help YOU become lucky as well! Maybe like with that Glameow and Purugly you said you needed? Maybe quite possibly? Also while using a Ditto, it passes down 1 or 2 IVs, one of which you can control, and the nature, which you can also control. Unfortunately you can't control both.

The most recent thing I've done was start to rename my PC boxes from their default names to things like "Kanto1, Kanto2, Kanto3," etc. for my PC encyclopedia project. I've also caught a bunch of junk Pokémon from Route 19 so I can trade over legendaries and other things that were the subject of a trade-tradeback.
Old November 28, 2012, 09:17:46 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Edit: Here's a hint: two of the Pokémon alone (didn't touch the third one) were able to tear through the Johto Leaders in the PWT.
I'm still not going to spoil anything, but the PWT is so much more fun when you have a proper team (or at least part of one)! I really wish I could save Battle Videos, though. I had two extremely close battles, both with my last Pokémon with low HP (4 HP and 47 HP).

One of them ended in a stall war. I stuck a Swalot on the end because I had just caught it and needed a final Pokémon. I lost nearly my entire team, as did the leader, with one Pokémon left each: Swampert (Leftovers, Megahorn, and some other moves) and Swalot (no item, Toxic, Encore, Body Slam). I gave the Swampert poison right away as it slowly chipped away my health and its own health started going up. I used Encore the next turn and forced it to use Megahorn, which did very little damage. Swampert very slowly lost its health via Toxic and Body Slam, but Swalot did too. As Swalot held on with 4 HP, it was able to deal out the final blow with Body Slam. Talk about a close battle.

Time - 294:21
Pokédex - 200/488
Medals - 104
N's Pokémon - 4
Old November 29, 2012, 09:50:28 AM
Rayquaza

Day #19
  • Roamed in the Seaside Cave.
  • Defeated the eighth gym leader.
Current Team:
-Serperior @ Lv47
-Lucario @ Lv46
-Scolipede @ Lv45
-Arcanine @ Lv46
-Krookodile @ Lv45
-Starmie @ Lv45
Old November 29, 2012, 10:04:34 AM
Charizard

Quote:
I'm still not going to spoil anything, but the PWT is so much more fun when you have a proper team
Yeah, at the higher levels, you are gonna get ripped apart unless you have a proper team.

Items, Moves, Types, Stats, Abilities...
You gotta know what you're doing.
But it's well worth it.
Also, I've had some close battles, like that one between me and Phantom a while back.
Old November 29, 2012, 07:20:48 PM
Administrator

Today was all about the PWT and a little habitat filling in the 'dex. I found some of my major weaknesses in the half of the team I have completed. Let's hope the other half takes care of it. Also, I've apparently gotten over 100 BP.

Time - 300:44
Pokédex - 209/490
Medals - 106

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; November 29, 2012 at 07:21:39 PM.
Old December 1, 2012, 08:14:56 PM
Giratina

IT'S WINTER~! I can't wait to go to Twist Mountain and Icirrus City! But I'll have to do that tomorrow. Ah well.

I told myself I was gonna EV Train Keldeo. And so I did. Now I'm getting it to level 100.

I also did the event for both the Therian Forme Pokémon at the Abundant Shrine and Keldeo's Resolute Forme at that rock place near Floccesy Town.

I tried to do World Leaders and Grass Type Master tournaments, but I failed at both. I literally cannot defeat Cilan's Whimsicott.
Old December 2, 2012, 07:50:53 AM
Haxorus

*Adjusts my hat and breathe a frosty breathe of relief* So a lot of stuff happened after the battle with Marlon. I earned my final gym badge with minimal effort. After we get word of the Plasma Frigate nearby and decide to raid it only to go through annoying puzzles and get booted off as it flies towards the giant chasm. Me and my always raging rival Rickey get down there and kick some more Plasma butt and board the frigate yet again, on which I defeat the one person who does the -clang- STEEL types better than Jasmine, Colress of course. Then after more battling against the dynamic Shadow Triad I leave Rickey to catch up with his sister's long lost Liepard and head for the final battle against Black Kyurem and Ghetsis and there was a lovely return of everybody's favourite Liberator N himself~ I was plotting to catch Black Kyurem with a masterball but yeah, So then I take on Ghetsis. His Cofagarius or whatever went down fast. His Seismitoad was tough to kill, I thought it was part poison whoops. And also his Electross posed a bit of a challenge. His Hydreigon was surprisingly less challenging than it was back then. Now I'm on my way towards Victory Road.

Team:
BlackStar (Male Samurott) lvl. 56
PoiSonJam (Male Scoliipede) lvl. 56
Z X (Klinklang) lvl. 57
Mo'Nique (Male Aggron) lvl. 56
Angelo (Male Swoobat) lvl. 56
Snow (Male Chandelure) lvl. 57

Adventure Status: Exploring and Level grinding.
Old December 2, 2012, 09:55:29 AM
Servine

I have been soft resetting for a shiny Latias for a while now... no luck xD

I have also started training and transferring Pokemon for competitive use. Lots more to do x_x
Old December 2, 2012, 10:58:37 AM
Haxorus

About a month ago I restarted my journey through this game and played as the female player. I named her Andrea, because my name is Andrew. I've already beaten the game again. I didn't even lose to the elite four once this time around. My current team is working hard at the PWT and has already destroyed Unova's, Sinnoh's and Hoenn's gym leaders. Kanto is next in line as Johto is by far my worst fear.

Haxorus lv. 60
Toxicroak lv. 56
Quagsire lv. 55
Gliscor lv. 60
Zebstrika lv. 58
Durant lv. 58

Bet everyone is surprised that I don't have a Magnezone for once.
Old December 5, 2012, 12:31:07 AM
Administrator

Over the last couple days, I messed around with daily events and that was about it. Interestingly enough, the game has been running (mostly in standby with C-Gear off) since Thursday the 29th. I just haven't had a reason to close it.

Anyway, besides that, I progressed up through Black Tower and completed Area 6. A great trick mentioned earlier is to give your lead Pokémon an Amulet Coin and distribute at least one Exp. Share to your other Pokémon. I made a good 120,000 Poké in each area. In addition, I managed to get through the Champions challenge in the PWT after a couple attempts.

Time - 317:22
Pokédex - 129/496
Medals - 113

Oh, and I now have 125 BP. Jeez, what am I going to do with it all, other than buy the complete Power set?
Old December 5, 2012, 12:06:00 PM
Haxorus

So after what was the most grueling and possibly challenging and very much annoying trip through Victory Road yet and after the destined final battle against my rival. My team finally goes up against the elite four and the champ at full power. Time to get ready for the battle of a lifetime~!!!

Soul vs Shauntal!!

Soul vs Grimsley!!

Soul vs Caitlin!!

Soul vs Marshal!!

Soul vs Champion Iris~!!!

Yahooooo~!!! After a hard journey the team gives a celebratory yell~ The whole thing flashed in Soul's mind, almost hard to believe how far he and the others had come, Blackstar himself nearly cried seeing how he was the main star on stage and that he would be known as the strongest Samurott in the Unova region. Angelo being the most fragile on the team was surprised he wasn't replaced to this point and happy of his own personal achievement. Z X....remained silent, but surely he was happy~ Snow took a bullet for Blackstar and got knocked out just at the end but he was soon revived by his rival PoiSonJam, they may have hated each other when they first became teammates and throughout the rest of the journey but...Bygones~ Mo'Nique could not have been happier for BlackStar, seeing him accomplish his goal made him feel accomplished as well s'what being a mate is all about ya'know?

As our champs get their medals our hero Soul gives a smile knowing very well the journey is far from over~

Team:
BlackStar (Male Samurott) lvl. 63
PoiSonJam (Male Scoliipede) lvl. 62
Z X (Klinklang) lvl. 62
Mo'Nique (Male Aggron) lvl. 62
Angelo (Male Swoobat) lvl. 62
Snow (Male Chandelure) lvl. 62

Adventure Status: Pokemon League

Last edited by Soulradio; December 5, 2012 at 01:08:04 PM.
Old December 5, 2012, 06:34:15 PM
Giratina

I've finally getting my stuff together in the PWT! I did the Grass Type Expert tournaments by switching a few items between my gym league Pokémon and KNOCKING CILAN TO THE GROUND. Sorry, but your Whimsicott is a majorly scary threat. (Take notes!) After that I finally beat World Leaders not once, but TWICE using a skillfully chosen team. Y'know, random stuff that I trained just thrown into a party of 3. I'm currently in a Mix Master tournament, and I just swept Roxie with her own Crobat.

Now that I have all the Pokémon and I know N's have perfect (well close enough to near perfect) IVs I can finally start breeding more things for stuff like the PWT and just maybe a little competitive battling.

Last edited by TurtwigX; December 5, 2012 at 06:35:59 PM. Reason: Don't you just hate DOuble CApitalization?
Old December 5, 2012, 06:45:05 PM
Rayquaza

I just defeated Benga and got my shiny Dratini, now it's time for me to restart my Pokemon White for the first time tomorrow.
Old December 5, 2012, 07:13:42 PM
Administrator

Oh, I forgot to mention in my last update that I inadvertently started the Yancy sidequest. Mostly just a bunch of Xtransceiver "conversations" so far.

Other than that, I've been working on my team.
Old December 8, 2012, 09:30:34 PM
Giratina

I finally beat the Multi Train in the Battle Subway with Rosa (who needs friends?) and unlocked the last Super Train. Goodbye forever, Battle Subway, you're nothing in comparison to the PWT. And speaking of that, I finally completed all 10 World Leaders Tournaments and unlocked the Champions Tournament. Rotation battles are a beautiful thing. The first thing that happened was me getting swept by the incredibly hot Sinnoh Champion Cynthia. Wouldn't have it any other way~<3

Hopefully later on I'll actually explore some of this December-Winter stuff that's going on in Unova. I've already checked out the cool new battle background.

Medals: 155/191
Time: 249:48
Old December 12, 2012, 12:54:55 AM
Kyurem

Right now I'm busy filling up the Unova Pokedex as much as possible. I'm trying to evolve any gaps out of the dex.
Old December 17, 2012, 12:28:47 PM
Haxorus

Final bought this game on Friday....

Currently at the 8th gym but my team seems a little bit underleveled... Anyway my team is:

Arcanine- Lv 51
Lucario- Lv 49
Samurott- Lv 46
Unfezant- Lv 47
Magnezone- Lv 46
Patrat- Lv 3 (Cut HM Slave)

Kinda using an overused team but I am trying to get onto aftergame and EV Train quite a few Pokes.

Time played: 16:03
Old December 19, 2012, 09:48:14 AM

As of recently, I've been trying to complete the National dex. I've got all of the legendaries, but now I need to focus on a few rock types and baby Pokemon.

Current progress in National dex:
Seen- 618
Obtained-538
Old December 19, 2012, 12:58:45 PM
Haxorus

So I thwarted Plasma's plans and then owned Iris to become champion! (Love her theme btw)

Then after this, I caught a few legendaries: Virizion, Cobalion, Terrakion, Zekrom, Latios and Uxie.
Well now I am heading up the Black Tower and am currently at Area 6.

Team:
Arcanine (Apollo)- Lv 79
Lucario (Cobalt)- Lv 76
Samurott (Samurai)- Lv 73
Magnezone (Clank)- Lv 73
Unfezant (Velocity)- Lv 71
Bibarel (True Slave)

Going to start PWT and Battle Subway soon and also catch the other legendaries. Then after that fill up the dex as much as I can without importing Pokemon yet.
Old December 19, 2012, 01:31:47 PM
Volcarona

Dear Arceus, after what seems a LONG time I have FINALLY beaten the main game! Some parts were actually surprising here and there but daaang I just loved it all~ <3 But seriously, I beat this game under-leveled once again... but the Elite Four was far easier than I expected since I didn't actually fail it. I had higher expectations.

Recent Activities:
  • Ventured through all of Victory Road (longest and hardest one ever besides DPPt's)
  • I didn't care for the Champion theme at first but, ehh, it's still kinda meh but it sorta fits the situation, just not in the style I like
  • Sooo the credits theme... it's back to being the blah kind again rather than the AWESOME theme from BW ;n; At least the lil' animations are nice
  • Chased after that Zoroark who blocked the path previously in Victory Road
  • AHHH GAWD LVL 60 - 75 POKEMON NOW IN POST-GAME?!?!! SERIOUSLY?!?! Well I kinda did set it to "challenge" mode after I got that key, though this game was a little bit 'harder' than most Pokemon games... just a little though

Current Team:
  • Surperior ♂ (Flossy) lvl 58
  • Feraligatr ♀ (Tsunami) lvl 59
  • Eelektrik ♀ (Metroid) lvl 61
  • Flygon ♂ (Ghriahim) lvl 59
  • Aggron ♀ lvl 56
  • Drapion ♀ lvl 59

Medals: 42
Old December 21, 2012, 06:46:38 PM

Ahh don't you just love it when you retire from Black tower and the receptionist forcefully takes all of the money you earned there?

Well, that happened to me today and I ended up losing over 200,000 Pokedollars.
Old December 27, 2012, 08:11:27 PM
Administrator

I have just bred a Pokémon (not saying which) with 29/30/13/30/30/29 for an IV spread (using the N/Everstone/Power method).

Pokédex - 253/503
Time - 359:47
Medals - 120

I shall be starting White 2 and posting my adventures within the next couple days.

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; December 27, 2012 at 08:11:56 PM.
Old December 27, 2012, 10:52:29 PM
Keldeo

Yeah you have your team done and I can't even get a good Gollet and barely got a good Ferroseed, I may see if it was female to use as a breeder to try to put better genes in and up my chances at the outcome I need. Yeah compare me to Cat I'm doing well.
Old December 28, 2012, 01:05:25 PM

I recently found out you only need 639 Pokemon in your Pokedex in order to get the Shiny Charm. (I guess this number ignores all of the event legendaries?).

Current National Dex Progress:
Seen: 641
Caught: 626

I am so close...

Oh, and someone decided to trade me a shiny Rapidash when I put a Chansey up for trade. It's nice...but does it have to be a pony?

Name:	003 (7).JPG
Views:	1375
Size:	1.63 MB
ID:	4306

Last edited by Reuniclus; December 28, 2012 at 01:07:41 PM.
Old December 28, 2012, 01:27:32 PM
Haxorus

Recent Progress...hmmm

I caught all the legendaries in the game except the Regis, cause I am too lazy to venture into Twist Mountain to get them.
I EV- trained my Latios, and levelled him up to 100 so I can use him in the PWT which I plan to try out soon once I get 2 more team members.
I hatched over 30 eggs and still havent got what I wanted... ah well.
And finally, I added to my Pokedex, which is now at a measly 105.
Old December 28, 2012, 02:41:20 PM
Celebi

Well after getting this game on christmas, I can Finally post on this

I beat Cheren and just went Level Grinding In the Virbank Complex.
Challenging Roxie now
Badges 1/8
Medals:2
My Team
Dewott Lvl 19
Flaffy Lvl 18
Venipede Lvl 19
Riolu Lvl 19
Old December 28, 2012, 07:27:17 PM
Administrator

My team is officially finished. I'm not revealing it, and I need to test it out a little bit, though.

Time - 364:30
Medals - 120
Pokédex - 255/504

Now for some random stats off the trainer card:
Wild Pokémon encounters - 1,778
Trainers battled - 515
People passed by - 159
Musical performances - 10
Movie shoots - 19
PWT wins - 19
Customers recommended to Zorua Blvd (Join Avenue) - 322

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; December 28, 2012 at 07:30:48 PM.
Old December 29, 2012, 12:57:22 PM
Haxorus

The craziest thing happened today. I was at the abundant shrine and forgot to use max repels and I go in the grass where 2 pokemon appear and a Shiny Vulpix pops out! I almost dropped the DS in shock. Anyway I caught it and it makes up for the Shiny Growlithe I lost on firered.
Old December 29, 2012, 01:27:14 PM
Administrator

I tore through Area 7 of the Black Tower and have been experimenting with the random matchup feature.

Time - 368:46
Medals - 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureAurorae View Post
The craziest thing happened today. I was at the abundant shrine and forgot to use max repels and I go in the grass where 2 pokemon appear and a Shiny Vulpix pops out! I almost dropped the DS in shock. Anyway I caught it and it makes up for the Shiny Growlithe I lost on firered.
Jeez, nice luck!

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; December 29, 2012 at 01:27:40 PM.
Old December 29, 2012, 11:38:08 PM
Celebi

I beat Team Plasma in the Castellia Sewers, I completely Destroyed Burgh's Gym, But I loved the change to Burgh's Gym . Then I Beat Colress very easily.
Badges:3/8
Medals: 11
My Team
Lucario Lvl 23
Dewott Lvl 22
Flaffy Lvl 22
Golbat Lvl 22 (Replaced Whirlipede)
Patrat (HM Slave) Lvl 3
Old December 30, 2012, 10:03:34 PM

Well, after 2 months of having the goal to complete the National dex, it finally happened.

All 648 Pokemon were caught, and my reward is...

Name:	001 (4).JPG
Views:	1335
Size:	2.07 MB
ID:	4314

Name:	002 (6).JPG
Views:	1357
Size:	2.16 MB
ID:	4315
A Shiny Charm! ^^

My goal over Winter Break was to finish the Pokedex...it looks like I could pull it off. Special thanks to TurtwigX and Cat for trading me the Pokemon necessary for this to happen!
Old December 31, 2012, 06:21:39 PM
Celebi

I Completely TROUNCED Elsa and Clay and Beat Team Plasma on their boat. I Really Like the PWT, a great add on in Back/White 2. Now i'm on my way to Chargestone Cave.
Medals: 19
Badges: 4/8
My Team
Dewott Lvl 33: Razor Shell, Return, Surf, Aqua Jet
Lucario Lvl 30: Rock Tomb, Dark Pulse, Ice Punch, Force Palm
Zoroark Lvl 31: Dig, Night Slash, Scary Face, Foul Play
Flaffy Lvl 27: Take Down, Growl, Thunderwave, Electro Ball
Crobat Lvl 31: Air Cutter, Cross Poison, Bite, Fly
Patrat (HM Slave)
Old January 1, 2013, 08:02:29 PM

Well now that I got the Shiny Charm, my new project is long-term, arduous, and downright crazy.

I'm gonna try to soft reset for a Shiny Azelf. I started it yesterday afternoon and I'm planning to continue it for at least the next two weeks. Wish me luck!
Old January 1, 2013, 11:53:22 PM
Administrator

I picked up a few legendaries (Mesprit and Azelf) and set upon at least seeing everything in the Unova Dex. Thanks to a little help from Reun, I did so and obtained the Permit!

As for the free shiny Haxorus (think of the Red Gyarados), I got a critical toss...but the capture failed. I eventually caught it in a Premier Ball.

Unova - 200/300
National - 273/517
Time - 394:54
Medals - 125

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; January 2, 2013 at 12:07:36 AM.
Old January 2, 2013, 10:40:15 AM
Celebi

I Beat Skyla (Very Very easily. What Swanna)and I saw Cobalion....and I made it Faint And just arrived in Lacunosa
Medals: 23
Badges: 6/8
Game Time: 36:44
Pokedex Seen: 149 Obtained: 22
My Team
Samurott Lvl 42: Razor Shell, Return, Surf, Aqua Jet
Lucario Lvl 40: Swords Dance, Dark Pulse, Ice Punch, Force Palm
Zoroark Lvl 40: Dig, Night Slash,Shadow Claw, Foul Play
Ampharos Lvl 40: ThunderPunch,Discharge, Thunderwave,Power Gem
Crobat Lvl 40: Air Cutter, Cross Poison, Bite, Fly
Gigalith lvl 41: Iron Defense, Smack Down, Stealth Rock, Rock Slide
Old January 2, 2013, 02:01:22 PM
Administrator

I decided to start up White 2 last night, selected the female, and named my character Zoroark. I soft resetted a couple times so I could avoid getting absolute garbage for a starter like last time. On my third attempt, I got a Modest Oshawott with mostly decent stats. Looks like I'm running it special for the most part. I sent over the Challenge Key from Black 2 and made it to Floccesy Ranch before calling it a night.

Oshawott - Lv. 11

Unova Pokédex - 4/8
Living Pokédex - 0
Time - 1:17

I think I'll deal with organization once I complete the story. For now, everything goes in one big box!

Last edited by Zoroark; January 4, 2013 at 05:48:56 PM.
Old January 4, 2013, 05:52:48 PM
Administrator

Today's adventure led me through Aspertia City. Ahh, gotta love that rain following me. My Dewott absolutely loves it. I had a tough time with Roxie's gym. That Pecha Berry came in handy, and I abused Tail Whip quite a bit. I really should pick up a Magnemite now that I learned my lesson. Oh, and Brycen-Man was too easy like always.

Random fact: the movies actually have some changes when you pick the opposite gender. I wonder what will happen to The Giant Woman as the girl, though.

Dewott - Lv. 21
Riolu - Lv. 15

Unova Dex - 8/25
Time - 6:00
Medals - 15
Old January 4, 2013, 06:06:56 PM
Celebi

I Beat Drayden who actually gave me less trouble than the Gym trainers themselves, and I never expected What Team Plasma did in Opelucid, and the same with the Shadow Triad, Now it's getting REAL Interesting
Medals: 24
Badges: 7/8
Game Time: 42:44
Pokedex- Seen:170 Caught:22
My Team
Samurott Lvl 45: Razor Shell, Return,Surf, Aqua Tail
Lucario Lvl 47: Swords Dance, Dark Pulse, Ice Punch, Force Palm
Crobat Lvl 44: Air Cutter, Cross Poison, Poison Fang, Fly
Zoroark Lvl 46: Dig, Night Slash, Shadow Claw, Foul Play
Ampharos Lvl 41: ThunderPunch, Discharge, Thunder Wave, Power Gem
Gigalith Lvl 45: Iron Defense, Smack Down, Stealth Rock, Rock Slide
Old January 5, 2013, 01:18:53 AM
Administrator

While grotto hunting, I decided to check today's swarm. It happened to coincide with today's weather. On Route 20, I found Sudowoodo swarming...in the rain. I'm not the only person who sees something wrong with that, am I?

Time - 399:07
Pokédex - 277/519
Medals - 132

Oh, and I went back to Virbank Complex and found out that I forgot to pick up TM94 after getting the employees back to work and the Ether from the guy inspecting everything.

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; January 5, 2013 at 01:21:46 AM.
Old January 5, 2013, 03:23:31 AM
Haxorus

Quote:
While grotto hunting, I decided to check today's swarm. It happened to coincide with today's weather. On Route 20, I found Sudowoodo swarming...in the rain. I'm not the only person who sees something wrong with that, am I?

Time - 399:07
Pokédex - 277/519
Medals - 132

Oh, and I went back to Virbank Complex and found out that I forgot to pick up TM94 after getting the employees back to work and the Ether from the guy inspecting everything.
Wow pretty much 400 hours. Very impressive.
Old January 6, 2013, 09:57:42 AM
Giratina

Aaah, a new month, a new season. Seeing the joys and brightness of Spring make me wish that the real season was here. After all, Winter without snow is just a time of cold and painful air, sickness, and short days. And that also means it's time FOR A NEW N BATTLE TO TAKE PLACE! RAIN TEAM, YEAH! (Does Sinnoh Champion Cynthia come back yet, or is she only a Summer visitor?)

My Scrafty is AMAZING even though I only trained it as an inside joke. It's already my new favorite team member and leads all of my Battle Subway and PWT battles.
Battle Subway- Made it all the way to battle 18 on the Super Single Train. Sometimes I wonder why I still play the subway since I REALLY hate some of the cheap strategies they use...
PWT- I LOVE YOU SCRAFTY~! Thanks to you I FINALLY beat the Champions Tournament (I honestly thought Red would be stronger than that ) giving me... BP and pride! So much of it! But when I went back in multiple times to challenge Sinnoh Champion Cynthia she creamed... as always... Time to do some more experimenting with Rotation Battles.

Quote:
On Route 20, I found Sudowoodo swarming...in the rain. I'm not the only person who sees something wrong with that, am I?
Well when you REALLY want to pull off being a tree...
Old January 6, 2013, 11:25:31 AM
Celebi

I Utterly annihilated Marlon (Thank you Ampharos) The Plasma Frigate was a Joke, same with W.Kyurem, and Ghetsis. and Now I'm on Route 23 to Victory Road
p.s: I had to do this Whole Sequence TWICE. Once was because I was Half Asleep and Turned off the Game w/o saving, and The Game Card popped out the 2nd time ._. yeah...
Medals: 26
Badges: 8/8
Game Time: 56:21
Pokedex- Seen:207 Caught:22
My Team
-Crobat Lvl 50: Same Movelist
-Gigalith Lvl 50: Stone Edge, Strength, Stealth Rock, Rock Slide
-Ampharos Lvl 54: ThunderPunch, Discharge, Thunder Wave, Signal Beam
-Lucario Lvl 53: Swords Dance, Dark Pulse, Ice Punch, Aura Sphere (HADOKEN)
-Zoroark Lvl 55: Flamethrower, Night Slash, Nasty Plot, Foul Play
-Samurott Lvl 52: Scald, Ice Beam, Surf, Aqua Tail
Old January 6, 2013, 11:33:54 AM
Haxorus

My recent progress:
Up to 60 Medals now.
Also, I have tried in the PWT but I still seem to fail, having only 1 team member fully EV trained sucks lol.
Hatched more eggs...
Join Avenue Rank 8.
And finally, caught Regirock and Registeel.
Old January 6, 2013, 02:06:35 PM

So as I'm about to board a ferry while coming home from the retreat in Massachusetts, I decided to do a little SRing for that shiny Azelf I mentioned a few days ago.

Name:	004.JPG
Views:	496
Size:	1.82 MB
ID:	4321
Yeah...
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I FOUND IT!
Not only is this my first shiny Pokemon on a 5th gen game, it is also my first legendary shiny Pokemon. I seriously couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw it, mostly because it only took me 6 days to find it when I expected it to take me a month!

Catching this guy was also tricky; he put up quite a fight eating through about 40 of my Luxury Balls.

Name:	005.JPG
Views:	528
Size:	1.65 MB
ID:	4322

I also had my Synchronize Timid Xatu in front of my party in the hopes of passing the Timid nature onto the Azelf, but that didn't end up happening. >_<

Name:	007.JPG
Views:	509
Size:	1.98 MB
ID:	4323
Adamant nature actually isn't too bad for Azelf even though I was hoping for a Timid one. I'm sure I'll find a use for it once I calculate the IVs and start EV training it. :3
Old January 6, 2013, 03:11:37 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Well, after 2 months of having the goal to complete the National dex, it finally happened.

All 648 Pokemon were caught, and my reward is...
Attachment 4314
Attachment 4315
A Shiny Charm! ^^

My goal over Winter Break was to finish the Pokedex...it looks like I could pull it off. Special thanks to TurtwigX and Cat for trading me the Pokemon necessary for this to happen!
*cough*ihelped*cough
Old January 7, 2013, 07:24:15 PM
Celebi

Aaaannnnnddd....I'm done the Main game... The Elite four and the Champion were sooo Easy, because of 6 words....Ice Beam, Aura Sphere, Night Daze. , it took me 20 minutes. oh and I beat Alder easily too...now what should I tackle in the post game
...and now I can bring my REAL team over into White 2...
Medals:29
Badges: 8/8
Game Time: 63:41
Pokedex- Caught:22 Seen:229
My Team
-Zoroark Lvl 65: Flamethrower, Night Daze, Nasty Plot, Foul Play
-Lucario Lvl 62: Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse, Ice Punch, Aura Sphere
-Samurott Lvl 64: Megahorn, Ice Beam, Surf, Waterfall
-Crobat Lvl 59: Air Slash, Cross Poison, Toxic, Fly
-Gigalith Lvl 54: Stone Edge, Strength, Stealth Rock, Rock Slide
-Ampharos Lvl 55: ThunderPunch, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Signal Beam

Last edited by JDxImpetus; January 7, 2013 at 07:25:14 PM.
Old January 11, 2013, 05:20:41 PM
Administrator

Last night, I completed the Black Tower and earned about 900,000 Poké. Quite a bit of money for working through it. Area 8 is quite fast, and you have a good chance of getting two Rare Candies.
Old January 11, 2013, 05:38:40 PM
Rayquaza

Quote:

Oh, and someone decided to trade me a shiny Rapidash when I put a Chansey up for trade. It's nice...but does it have to be a pony?
Attachment 4306
Are you sure it isn't hacked?

It's been more then a month since I restarted White 2 and I still can't beat Cheren in Challenge mode.

Last edited by Magmaster12; January 11, 2013 at 05:40:48 PM.
Old January 11, 2013, 06:04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
Are you sure it isn't hacked?
That's what I'm not sure about. I mean, it seems legit, but you can't really trust people over the GTS.

With school starting again, my activity in Black 2 has been a bit reduced. However, I have 2 new projects in mind. Remember how I managed to SR for a shiny Azelf last Saturday? Now, I'm planning to SR for a shiny Uxie and Mesprit. I want to complete the trio. :3

For now, I'll be working on Uxie. Hopefully I can find a Synchronizing Munna with a Bold nature to pass onto the Uxie. Expect my next post to be within a month. (I'm actually surprised how quickly I found that shiny Azelf, so this gives me a ton of motivation to hunt for a shiny Uxie)