Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Video and Computer Games
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old November 1, 2010, 12:11:34 PM
Volcarona

In order to encourage participation in the RMaG project, and of course to make the most of this game, the top 26 contibutors will be allowed to make a level for the 26 remaining level slots on the ROM (JAD and myself obviously excluded). No user may provide more than one level, so you might want to make yours a long one. (again, myself and JAD excluded). If you do not wish to make a level, yet fall in this list at the end of the project, it'll be passed down to the next top contributor (IE, it'll be passed to 27th top contributor).

It is important to note that, like A2MT, the OW will be built according to the user's level, and that, dude to my OW utilizing very little of the space alloted for Layer 1 OW tiles, there is plenty of room for creativity. o3o

ALSO OF NOTE: The Cat Planet of World 2 has been completed, named "Cat Flashing Room" with the song "Spring Yard Zone (Sonic the Hedgehog)". Still waiting on that Fubab level there Jaddy!
Old November 1, 2010, 01:13:37 PM
Giratina

So wait, you are saying if, let's say, I make a level for your ROM, I can give it to you and you will use it?
Old November 1, 2010, 01:21:13 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadcentruo View Post
So wait, you are saying if, let's say, I make a level for your ROM, I can give it to you and you will use it?
Not necessarily, you have to earn that position (even if earning it is easy as beta testing the game and throwing around ideas).
The 26 people that contributed the most for the project (IE the guys that appear the most on the red names list in the OP [excluding JAD and I]) get the level slots.
Old November 1, 2010, 01:25:30 PM
Giratina

Ah, game contributors - which ranges from beta testing, level design, what you said about throwing around ideas....

Just in case, I should start making a level. One question - if I do make a level and you do use it, can you change the sprites to what they are in RMaG?
Old November 1, 2010, 01:29:52 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
Ah, game contributors - which ranges from beta testing, level design, what you said about throwing around ideas....

Just in case, I should start making a level. One question - if I do make a level and you do use it, can you change the sprites to what they are in RMaG?
Yeah, all sprites will be automatically converted to RMaG when inserted.
Old November 2, 2010, 08:04:25 PM
Volcarona

SOME THINGS:

First of all, I've updated the OP to include ALL SMWCentral users that I used content from, and since they technically contributed to the hack, they will be included on the top 26 contributor's list, albeit behind most VR users.

On the topic if SMW Central, C3 Fall 2010 is a week and a half away! JAD, because my laptop doesn't support sound recording (ikr), I'd appreciate if you recorded a playthrough of Cat Flashing Room and sent me the AVI. If your level is finished by that point, I'd appreciate if you recorded that as well.

My port of Emp's World 8 OW song (cool name) is almost complete, I have one channel left to do (mostly pitch bends and better note organization). Now, a blast to the past:

Currently working on: Solving minor problems before C3

Known Problems:
  • Most graphics files and palettes are not inserted, notably in Cat Flashing Room.
  • Sometimes the flutter jump is still active during the death scene.
  • LEAF's hitbox is rather inaccurate, so piexing, would you mind if I modified his graphics a bit near his back (making the leaf on his head longer)?
  • The OW save dialog, when fully loaded, has no background. I could either removed the background altogether or find out what the problem is.
  • The Ground Pound patch is no longer functional (IE, you simply cannot ground pound). I don't know if I should find out what's arbitrarily preventing it from activating, or to just remove the rather useless feature altogether.
Solved Problems:
  • When you finished A Cat's Message after unlocking World 2, it would pan to said submap until the game was reset. Apparently this is a glitch caused by the "Display Level Message 1" generator, fixable by pressing Shift+F8 in LM. Why this isn't automatic, I am not sure, but it's fixed anyway.
Old November 3, 2010, 11:04:03 AM
Shaymin

Quote:
Originally Posted by randoguy101 View Post
JAD, because my laptop doesn't support sound recording (ikr), I'd appreciate if you recorded a playthrough of Cat Flashing Room and sent me the AVI. If your level is finished by that point, I'd appreciate if you recorded that as well.
Uhm, any deadline 'til you want the recording done? I could probably run through the game kinda quick and record the level and send it to you today if you wanted.
Oh, and I have this Monday off btw, so I guess i'll attempt working on the level this weekend. Any ideas you got for it? I think I might have a couple but i'd need to talk with you about them first.
Old November 3, 2010, 11:55:09 AM
Volcarona

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGITSJAD View Post
Uhm, any deadline 'til you want the recording done? I could probably run through the game kinda quick and record the level and send it to you today if you wanted.
Any time would be fine, really, as long as I have something to present to C3
Old November 5, 2010, 12:49:58 PM
Kyurem

Found a glitch. If you die in midair and then rapidly press B, this happens (sorry about quality):

Also if you kill LEAF with a Bob-Omb explosion, the level won't end.

Last edited by NismoZ; November 5, 2010 at 12:52:51 PM.
Old November 5, 2010, 01:28:52 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoZ View Post
Found a glitch. If you die in midair and then rapidly press B, this happens (sorry about quality):

It already has been noted to Rando, in fact, I mentioned it to Rando via PM.
Old November 5, 2010, 02:42:42 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
Also if you kill LEAF with a Bob-Omb explosion, the level won't end.
Blame my terrible sprite making skills

So, uhh. C3 is next Saturday, and I have quite a few things to do:
  • Finish Porting the Title Screen music
  • Finish work on the Title Screen level
  • Fix the crapton of glitches that have come up from Beta 1's results (such as the above examplé)
  • Get recordings from JAD of Cat Flashing Room and Lol, and possibly of the Title Screen
  • If I have time, fix the Ground Pound patch (it stopped being operationable since Beta1/2, and I fear adding it because it could potentially break the various boss battles, and make the goal-farting return)
I sadly won't have much time to respond to individual posts, but I will provide screenshots daily, starting with:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ExGFX80.png
Views:	462
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	1313  
Old November 7, 2010, 01:53:30 PM
Volcarona

Oh man, breaking my set schedule a day after it's started.

Things to do:
  • Finish work on the Title Screen level
  • Fix the crapton of glitches that have come up from Beta 1's results (such as the above examplé)
  • Get recordings from JAD of Cat Flashing Room and Lol, and possibly of the Title Screen

For those of you that recognized yesterday's screenshot, good for you! For the rest, here's hint #2:
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	rmag_00000.png
Views:	937
Size:	4.3 KB
ID:	1353  
Old November 8, 2010, 03:02:10 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
For those of you that recognized yesterday's screenshot, good for you! For the rest, here's hint #2:

[screenshot]
SMAS SMB3?

I dunno, I don't play it often. :L but it looks familiar from it.
Old November 8, 2010, 05:09:01 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
SMAS SMB3?

I dunno, I don't play it often. :L but it looks familiar from it.
HINT: It is from a Pokemon game

Things to do:

Title Screen level is done, now I just need to finish and insert the song, insert the demo playthrough, and send it to JAD.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	rmag_00001.png
Views:	784
Size:	3.0 KB
ID:	1382   Click image for larger version

Name:	rmag_00002.png
Views:	775
Size:	3.5 KB
ID:	1383  
Old November 8, 2010, 05:17:21 PM
Shaymin

Screenshot #2 is the intro movie from Pokémon G/S I think. :3

And will Layer 2 have all the Fubabyness to make it deserve the name "lol", or will it be renamed since i'm not really theming it on him at all? S:
I'm probably 1/4 of the way done with the level I guess, i'm not really used to making legit, full levels, but I can get the hang of it.

@Screenshot #3/4: Erm...isn't it spelt BRITIC, not BIRTIC? o3o

Last edited by OMGITSJAD; November 8, 2010 at 05:17:42 PM.
Old November 8, 2010, 05:20:53 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
@Screenshot #3/4: Erm...isn't it spelt BRITIC, not BIRTIC? o3o
dude

As for the Fubab level, that's a bit complicated. The LEVEL will be on Layer 2, and the lols with be on Layer 1, so they overlap the level.
Old November 8, 2010, 05:23:38 PM
Shaymin

Quote:
dude

As for the Fubab level, that's a bit complicated. The LEVEL will be on Layer 2, and the lols with be on Layer 1, so they overlap the level.
Sorry, Britic just sounds right to me, event though it's not the right name. >w>

Hrm...
Okay, I guess. It'll just be an obstructed view level, if I understand correctly.
Old November 9, 2010, 12:06:20 PM
Volcarona

Things to do:

The title screen is almost finished! The only thing missing is a title. That's where you come in. Due to my lack of art skills, I ask of you a 128x64 logo for the game. It doesn't need to be flashy, it just needs to be legible. Of course, you will get a special mention on the title screen. Thanks! Oh, and as for screenshots...
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	title2.png
Views:	420
Size:	3.8 KB
ID:	1386   Click image for larger version

Name:	title1.png
Views:	435
Size:	2.9 KB
ID:	1387  
Old November 9, 2010, 02:02:37 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Due to my lack of art skills, I ask of you a 128x64 logo for the game.

Last edited by NismoZ; November 9, 2010 at 02:03:15 PM.
Old November 10, 2010, 01:07:00 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
<3

Things to do:
  • Add the Title + NismoZ shoutout to the title screen level
  • Fix the bass for the title screen music

I fixed LEAF's hitbox today, but all other progress was lost when I added a patch to the ROM AND my primary backup, which ended up breaking both.
Attached Thumbnails

Views:	800
Size:	4.1 KB
ID:	1390  
Old November 10, 2010, 02:04:32 PM
Regigigas

Rando, do you need anymore help?
Old November 10, 2010, 02:33:26 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
Originally Posted by MultiWishMaker View Post
Rando, do you need anymore help?
you could free JAD's soul for starters
Are you any good with assembly? I could use some help as far as coding goes, specifically with aforementioned bad patch.
Obviously I will point you to some good tutorials beforehand.
Old November 11, 2010, 03:29:51 PM
Volcarona

Things to do:
  • Fix the OW border (and add some Birtic OW sprites)

You might have noticed there is a new thing to do
Long story short, remind me never to delete graphics rwithout knowing what they're for.

e: ALSO
All people interested in playing the final version: should there be any cat planet in the game? ie should I change the cats' graphics in the cat planet levels?
Seriously if I knew it bothered this many people (including the creator, the creator's forum, raocow, a majority of raocow's forum, and I believe the community of the site it's hosted on) I would have banned even the slightest mention of it
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	welp.png
Views:	434
Size:	4.6 KB
ID:	1397  

Last edited by randoguy101; November 11, 2010 at 03:40:13 PM.
Old November 12, 2010, 08:40:02 PM
Volcarona

Things to do:
  • Get recordings from JAD of Cat Flashing Room and Lol, and possibly of the Title Screen STREAM THE ENTIRETY OF BETA 1.2 WITH JAD
C3 thread is up, you can find it here!
Remember, the stream starts at 5PM EST TODAY, and a VR only stream will be announced in the chatbox tommorow!

Last edited by randoguy101; November 13, 2010 at 08:10:38 AM.
Old November 13, 2010, 06:22:42 PM
Haxorus

Vel told me you're putting me in...

Epic...
Old November 14, 2010, 05:30:51 AM
Kyurem

Pass-through pipes in lol kind of annoyed me... some SMB3 pipes like in Demo World: TLC would be nice.
Old November 14, 2010, 10:20:42 AM
Volcarona

Quote:
Pass-through pipes in lol kind of annoyed me... some SMB3 pipes like in Demo World: TLC would be nice.
I considered using them, but they're surprisingly annoying to add. Several patches, custom blocks and such would take too much time to add within the deadline we had to meet.
Old November 15, 2010, 02:54:04 AM
Regigigas

Quote:
you could free JAD's soul for starters
Are you any good with assembly? I could use some help as far as coding goes, specifically with aforementioned bad patch.
Obviously I will point you to some good tutorials beforehand.
NOOO!!! it's all mine and no one can ever have it!

And yeah i'll go ahead and give it a shot (And my best, although i'm not sure how far it'll go!) Just point me in the right direction and i'll give it my all.
Old November 15, 2010, 12:13:21 PM
Volcarona

There are several tutorials on SMW Central for basic ASM, as well as various ASM topics like macros and RATS, and there's a good tutorial on the Talkhaus for more basic ASM (Ctrl+F ASM0), however I always felt it was best to have something explained in a person's own voice, so I actually want to write the tutorial myself (and possibly intergrate it into RMaT when I get into more specific topics).

http://www.victoryroad.net/showthrea...792#post117792

Last edited by randoguy101; November 15, 2010 at 01:54:32 PM.
Old November 22, 2010, 11:44:05 AM
Volcarona

Oh boy, new forum </lateasallhell>
Oh boy I hit submit too soon
THINGS TO DO FOR BETA 1.2.1:
  • Fix the Game Over glitch (as seen in JAD's stream)
  • Finish the Vanilla Graphics version
  • Add the title screen logo
  • Edit MARIO START! tilemap

Also, an important announcement: All people that plan on being in the VRCP level should post in the group's discussion or PM me. I have decided the best way to handle the level is to stage the discussion, rather than simply recording at a random time. Of course, when I have enough people, I'll PM everyone the time and place we'll do it, set accordingly for whoever's a part of it. Thanks for the help!

Last edited by randoguy101; November 22, 2010 at 11:51:36 AM. Reason: I R SMRT
Old November 24, 2010, 08:34:55 AM
Giratina

Did I miss something? Was there another release of RMaG beta? If so, I never got it.
Old November 24, 2010, 01:49:41 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Did I miss something? Was there another release of RMaG beta? If so, I never got it.
Well, the last beta release was when he posted a MediaFire link to (I think) 1.2 in the chat. If you got that, then you haven't really missed anything at all.

Also it seems no one else has joined the VRCP level.
Old November 24, 2010, 02:13:35 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
If you didn't get Beta 1.2, don't worry, the next one will be released in less than a week anyway (at least I hope it's less than a week).
Quote:
it seems no one else has joined the VRCP level.
The sign ups will be open until I finish Enemy Factory (which is right before it), but anyone that doesn't sign up will NOT appear in the level, so keep this duder in mind.

• Rerecord the title screen demo (maybe, unless you guys want a still picture of Shellder underwater as a title screen)

Finished the MARIO START!, TIME UP! and GAME OVER, as discussed on page 3 or so, respective screenies at the bottom.
The Game Over glitch is actually a palette glitch, likely because the brown of the roof is being tinted too much (so much so that it becomes RGB 0,0,0). Don't know how to fix this, but at least I know what the problem is.
It seems a hex edit I forgot I had in rmag.asm made it so the title screen didn't include a demo and didn't move, so I'll have to remove the hex edit and possibly rerecord the demo.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	BIRTIC GO!!!1.png
Views:	425
Size:	880 Bytes
ID:	1501   Click image for larger version

Name:	DE  RP.png
Views:	439
Size:	727 Bytes
ID:	1502   Click image for larger version

Name:	BAN  NED.png
Views:	451
Size:	769 Bytes
ID:	1503  
Old November 25, 2010, 02:05:51 PM
Giratina

The perfect things to put for the "Time Up!" and "Game Over" screens. But, to be honest, I'm still clueless about the character, what it is, and what birtic is.

I should probably pay more attention around the web/forum.
Old November 27, 2010, 12:13:41 PM
Volcarona

A reminder that anyone who doesn't post in this discussion WILL NOT appear in the VRCP level. Linking it up yo.

Quote:
I'm still clueless about the character, what it is, and what birtic is.

I should probably pay more attention around the web/forum.
Nobody knows who Birtic is (except maybe Nin and Cat), she's just a bird that got banned on VR.

• Rerecord the title screen demo (maybe, unless you guys want a still picture of Shellder underwater as a title screen)
  • Various glitches I just realized exist :X

I fixed the diglett palette issue (LM 1.8+ does not support certain palettes I used for the digletts) by turning them into pretty patties, dependent upon the situation. A Pink Diglett will show up in cutesy, easy, fun levels. A Red Diglett with only appear in difficult, tense levels, while a Green Diglett shows up in the oddball levels. See screenies for a more visual representation.

I'd like opinions regarding the title screen, and what to do with it (a still image vs a level playthrough), as well as thoughts on the Digletts and transition screens (above). Remember, if you just post an idea or opinion, you'll be added to the contributors list, and you know what the top contributors get to do!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	pinklett.png
Views:	449
Size:	6.5 KB
ID:	1522   Click image for larger version

Name:	redlett.png
Views:	440
Size:	5.2 KB
ID:	1523   Click image for larger version

Name:	greenlett.png
Views:	434
Size:	4.6 KB
ID:	1524  
Old November 27, 2010, 12:18:18 PM
Haxorus

Win for Pretty Patty reference
Old November 27, 2010, 12:22:38 PM
Giratina

Quote:
I'd like opinions regarding the title screen, and what to do with it (a still image vs a level playthrough), as well as thoughts on the Digletts and transition screens (above). Remember, if you just post an idea or opinion, you'll be added to the contributors list, and you know what the top contributors get to do!
For the title screen, I can imagine that a level play through would be harder (but I'm not sure), but it would make the hack look nice and well thought out/designed. It would also show you took time to make the hack, instead of just slapping a picture on it and calling it good (or in other words, being lazy).

For the Digletts, if your talking about using one specific color, I would say the color in the second picture because it looks very similar to Digletts' color.

And the transition, I'm not really sure what your talking about so, I have no opinion on it.

Last edited by Quadcentruo; November 27, 2010 at 12:24:39 PM.
Old November 27, 2010, 12:29:05 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
For the title screen, I can imagine that a level play through would be harder (but I'm not sure), but it would make the hack look nice and well thought out/designed. It would also show you took time to make the hack, instead of just slapping a picture on it and calling it good (or in other words, being lazy).
It's surprisingly easy to make a title screen demo, but it's also easy to mess up a title screen demo. A still title would look more polished, but a demo would look more like a game than just a title.

Quote:
For the Digletts, if your talking about using one specific color, I would say the color in the second picture because it looks very similar to Digletts' color.
Please read the entire post.

Quote:
And the transition, I'm not really sure what your talking about so, I have no opinion on it.
I meant the MARIO START! and such from my last update.
Old November 27, 2010, 03:32:01 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Please read the entire post.
Oh, my bad (me and being lazy, I swear). It sounds like a good idea.

Quote:
I meant the MARIO START! and such from my last update.
Ah, that makes more sense (I should really pay more attention...). I think I already stated my opinion, but if not - it looks good.
Old November 28, 2010, 03:12:05 PM
Volcarona

so yeah let me just copy what I have down in **** to do.txt
Code:
	Level:		Rerecord the RMaG Title demo (with an example of the multicolor diglett given)
	Various:	Game Over glitch (in 2P mode, when one player gets game over, when it goes to the other player's turn, the screen blacks out [Seems to be palette related])
	Overworld:	Set up save prompts for really hard levels on the OW
	Various:	The crapton of glitches and problems listed in derpaherp.txt
	Graphics:	Normal Graphics version should be made for the haters
Meanwhile in derpaherp.txt
Code:
course clear and time counter still appears at the end goal, regardless of if it does anything
also the player's name glitches
split paths doesn't appear on the OW at the right event
the conveyor belts move the player when they are inside of it
one of the conveyor belts tiles in split paths is missing
every level needs dragon coins
change dragon coin graphics
fix the "death powerup" in you start on a roof
add the e' tile in Pokemon on the title screen
flip trololo head to face character
add midpoints damn it
blinding exhaust needs green digletts
make <3 LEAF <3 a vertical level
fix the chargin chuck issue in split paths
red digletts needed in split paths
why is there a wall in funky factory anyway it looks ugly
Birtic's falling while swimming graphics are odd
green diglett's palette is odd
waterfall exanimation needed in lol
So yeah, the beta will be sent to testers on Thursday (post in the group or PM me if you want to beta test; people that beta tested in the past will already be on my list), and the final result will likely be out Saturday. Have a good week, guys!
Old November 29, 2010, 11:55:24 AM
Volcarona

Only six people are interested? Really? Post in this discussion if you wish to be part of the VRCP level. PEOPLE THAT DO NOT POST WILL NOT BE IN THE LEVEL.

• Add some ASM that stores the "You got all the Dragon Coins in this level" information to SRAM
  • Fix various areas of the game that refer to Mario instead of Birtic
  • Fix the trololo head so it always faces the player
  • Fix the midpoint animation skip
  • Fix the overworld save tile data, so it saves after boss levels

PEOPLE THAT WISH TO BETA TEST (PM ME TO BE ADDED):
  • randoguy101
  • OMGITSJAD
  • piexing
  • Quadcentruo
  • RK-9
  • emperorempoleon2
  • SK
  • NismoZ

No screenshots today, as most of what I did was adding midpoints and dragon coins, as well as a few other minor bug fixes.
Old November 30, 2010, 04:37:05 PM
Volcarona

Post here to be part of vrcp level must post or not in it etc etc[/B]

• Add some ASM that stores the "You got all the Dragon Coins in this level" information to SRAM

• randoguy101
  • OMGITSJAD
  • piexing
  • Quadcentruo
  • RK-9
  • emperorempoleon2
  • SK
  • NismoZ
  • zsaberslash

Two days until the first batch of betas are sent out! The last things to fix are minor aesthetic changes, so product itself is playable. Unfortunately, I was unable to find what was wrong with the title screen demo (I haven't edited anything that would bring up a problem as far as I know...), so unless I figure something out in the next two days, the title screen will remain static.

Also, the vanilla graphics version will not be out Thursday.
Old December 2, 2010, 12:35:53 AM
Volcarona

late post yay
Again, people that don't post in this discussion will not be in the VRCP level

• Get title screen demo to work
  • Get save prompt to appear after every level (no save scumming needed here)

• randoguy101
  • OMGITSJAD
  • piexing
  • Quadcentruo
  • RK-9
  • emperorempoleon2
  • SK
  • NismoZ
  • zsaberslash

Okay, three rather large problems.
1) I can't get the title screen demo to play
2) I can't get a save prompt to appear
3) I have about 12 hours to fix all of this

I'll mainly be focusing on getting a save prompt to show up (for JADular reasons), but if that's all I can get fixed, that's all that will be fixed in beta 1.2.1 (the rest of the bugs are aesthetic anyway, so yeah). And yes, I did stay up all night working on this, and yes, I am tired as all hell. But I refuse to sleep until I get a damn save prompt!

Other than what's listed up there, yeah, everything's functional. After the public release, I'll begin work on the VRCP level, so if you want a spot in the level, sign up now!
Old December 4, 2010, 08:55:52 AM
Volcarona

RMaG Beta 1.2.1 has been released!
http://www.mediafire.com/?12brjc1nk4l20bf
Mostly bugfixes, aesthetic changes and the like, but good enough to redownload. Hope you enjoy!
Old December 4, 2010, 02:05:07 PM
Giratina

I will not be able to Beta test until at least tomorrow due to my internet at my house being down. The only reason I can post right now is because I'm at my Grandma's for the night.
Old December 5, 2010, 03:43:36 AM
Celebi

I wanna be in this if I can! I wanna be a Rotom.
Old January 3, 2011, 11:40:47 AM
Volcarona

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
I wanna be in this if I can! I wanna be a Rotom.
Several months earlier...
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRC
randoguy101: hey Vel you wanna be in this game?
Velociraptor78: lolsure make me a boss
randoguy101: k you're in world 7
D:

So, the vacations over, and I seem to still be in a rut after the wipe. While I have the ROM itself working perfectly (or as perfect as a beta is), and I can easily extract the graphics and music, all of the ASM I applied (blocks, sprites, patches, etc) are going to be an issue. There are two ways I can handle it:
-Read through the IPS itself and find the code I'm looking for. Less cluttered due to the fact that only the changes made to the ROM are in the IPS, but I don't know how an IPS works regardless, so yeah.
-Read through the patched ROM and manually pick out the code that was edited/added. This will obviously take a long time, but I know what to look for, and where.

And regardless, all of the comments I made are gone forever, so I'll have to redocument everything. The plus side to this is that I'll be able to tell when something's wrong (if there is anything wrong) and fix it on the spot.

Until then, the big thing is the VRCP level, Nostalgia Site. The signups thing is kind of closed-ish, and I'll get to PMing everyone eventually (after the chat is set up). Until then, you can always try out the beta I posted earlier in the thread. See you guys later!
Old January 9, 2011, 10:36:50 AM
Volcarona

Had some fun with the text boxes earlier this week
Attached Thumbnails

Views:	354
Size:	6.5 KB
ID:	1706   Click image for larger version

Name:	rmag_00001.png
Views:	344
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	1707   Click image for larger version

Name:	rmag_00002.png
Views:	340
Size:	5.6 KB
ID:	1708   Click image for larger version

Name:	rmag_00003.png
Views:	360
Size:	4.2 KB
ID:	1709   Click image for larger version

Name:	rmag_00004.png
Views:	379
Size:	4.9 KB
ID:	1710   Click image for larger version

Name:	rmag_00005.png
Views:	342
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	1711  
Old January 9, 2011, 01:24:59 PM
Giratina

So, do you have an estimate for the next Beta, or will it be too long before you can make a safe estimate?
Old January 9, 2011, 01:30:19 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Had some fun with the text boxes earlier this week
Leway Leeway

I can be the official RMaG spell-checker. :u
Old January 9, 2011, 03:48:59 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK View Post
Leway Leeway

I can be the official RMaG spell-checker. :u
I could use a grammar nazi to be honest

Given how much school is being a thing, the next beta unfortunately won't be for months
Old January 10, 2011, 05:56:26 PM
Haxorus

Mind if I help with the music?
Old January 11, 2011, 02:35:36 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekrom123 View Post
Mind if I help with the music?
Sure! I could always use help with music! We're currently working on the factory world, if it helps.
Old January 11, 2011, 03:56:52 PM
Haxorus

Quote:
Sure! I could always use help with music! We're currently working on the factory world, if it helps.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o_vc...79B1B&index=71

Last edited by SolarYoshi; January 11, 2011 at 04:05:40 PM.
Old January 11, 2011, 04:19:06 PM
Shaymin

Quote:
Uh...by helping with music, do you mean converting other songs to MIDI, composing songs yourself, or just searching Youtube for some stuff? If it's the latter then I don't really think you'll be of much use, sorry. :\
Old January 11, 2011, 04:42:18 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
Uh...by helping with music, do you mean converting other songs to MIDI, composing songs yourself, or just searching Youtube for some stuff? If it's the latter then I don't really think you'll be of much use, sorry. :\
that's not how you be a leader man you do it like this
Quote:
http://anu-snn.caffie.net/CMT.zip
http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console.../index-af.html
http://www.smwcentral.net/

you both have a lot to learn
Old January 13, 2011, 03:01:39 PM
Haxorus

Quote:
that's not how you be a leader man you do it like this

http://anu-snn.caffie.net/CMT.zip
http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console.../index-af.html
http://www.smwcentral.net/

you both have a lot to learn
So from what I've read...I'm supposed to convert them into MIDIs, right?
Old January 13, 2011, 05:35:07 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
So from what I've read...I'm supposed to convert them into MIDIs, right?
Sort of. Go to VG Music, get a MIDI (they have to be made from scratch if you want them to be of quality!), and follow the basic instructions in the first link to convert them to SMW's music format

Pretty simple really, as long as you know about music and basic programming
Old January 19, 2011, 10:55:10 AM
Kyurem

I has a random idea.

I found the 8BPP Nintendo Presents screen patch, and I figured you could put a VR logo on it or something.

Just sayin'.
Old January 20, 2011, 12:23:47 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
I has a random idea.

I found the 8BPP Nintendo Presents screen patch, and I figured you could put a VR logo on it or something.

Just sayin'.
The problem with that is that I don't know if one can even change the graphics used in that patch.

Oh well, might as well try regardless!
Old February 22, 2011, 09:03:24 AM
Volcarona

Just posting this to reassure you guys that the game is being worked on.
Irrelevant parts of the convo were cut out    
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steam convo
randoguy101: also this a ****ing epic port
randoguy101: we must use this as the world 8 boss music
Dental Asst.(JAD): link
randoguy101: http://www.smwcentral.net/download.p...725&type=music song
randoguy101: http://www.smwcentral.net/download.p...386&type=tools needed to listen to it
Dental Asst.(JAD): nice
randoguy101: vs randoguy101
Dental Asst.(JAD): how long is it
randoguy101: y/y
Dental Asst.(JAD): oh there's the time meter
Dental Asst.(JAD): Kinda
Dental Asst.(JAD): unless we can get someone to do a custom song
randoguy101: if not
randoguy101: like
randoguy101: if we find something better
randoguy101: vs OMGITSJAD
randoguy101: y/y
Dental Asst.(JAD): no
randoguy101: D:
randoguy101: vs piexing?
Dental Asst.(JAD): you have blood stained sanctuary midi still right
Dental Asst.(JAD): cause thats my theme
randoguy101: ah
randoguy101: yes
Dental Asst.(JAD): pie's a bad guy?
randoguy101: he's one of the world 9 minibosses
Dental Asst.(JAD): oohhhhh
Dental Asst.(JAD): idea
randoguy101: cool
randoguy101: what is it
Dental Asst.(JAD): your theme
Dental Asst.(JAD): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlz4yN-KrmQ
Dental Asst.(JAD): or the level leading up to it uses it
randoguy101: ily
Dental Asst.(JAD): :3
randoguy101: world 8 overworld
Dental Asst.(JAD): or
randoguy101: so freaking ironic
Dental Asst.(JAD): we make world 7 or 6 minecraft themed
Dental Asst.(JAD): well
Dental Asst.(JAD): whichever our underground themed world is
randoguy101: the entire overworld is blocky
Dental Asst.(JAD): then we port the ambiance songs in
randoguy101: that's enough minecraft
Dental Asst.(JAD): well, at least one minecraft themed level with custom sprites
Dental Asst.(JAD): is neccessary
randoguy101: see I love the idea of cat.ogg being my theme because
randoguy101: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9asrRTteEGI is A2MT's final boss theme
Dental Asst.(JAD): it is amazing
randoguy101: that's a pointless comment
Dental Asst.(JAD): wait
Dental Asst.(JAD): why do they relate
randoguy101: a calm, soothing, somewhat humourous song
randoguy101: turned ****ING AMAZING BOSS BATTLE
Dental Asst.(JAD): cat.ogg doesn't have that whole
Dental Asst.(JAD): thing
randoguy101: also they're not midis technically
randoguy101: they're spcs
Dental Asst.(JAD): we'd need someone to make a custom remix for that
randoguy101: cat's still an amazing remixer
randoguy101: as is PRS
Dental Asst.(JAD): hm
randoguy101: and well you get the idea
Dental Asst.(JAD): okay then
Dental Asst.(JAD): guess we could ask
randoguy101: our whole community is built on music bro\
randoguy101: MPC
Dental Asst.(JAD): yup
Dental Asst.(JAD): doesn't nismo do stuff too
randoguy101: I think so
Dental Asst.(JAD): speaking of which
Dental Asst.(JAD): we should get him in RMAG
Dental Asst.(JAD): he can do music and levels
Dental Asst.(JAD): wait, no
Dental Asst.(JAD): the part with the lava
Dental Asst.(JAD): that should totally be minecraft part
randoguy101: that's world 8
Dental Asst.(JAD): I thought volcano was
Dental Asst.(JAD): herp
Dental Asst.(JAD): 7
randoguy101: volcano = 7 and 8
randoguy101: 7 is exterior
randoguy101: 8 is interior
Dental Asst.(JAD): Also
Dental Asst.(JAD): have you ported pumpman music in yet bro
Dental Asst.(JAD): I see
randoguy101: yes
Dental Asst.(JAD): k
randoguy101: download latest beta bro
randoguy101: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC6g7q2gq_g
randoguy101: and where should this go
randoguy101: it already has sheet music
randoguy101: so it'll be easy to port
Dental Asst.(JAD): Hm
Dental Asst.(JAD): Credits...?
Dental Asst.(JAD): It seems like a credits theme to me
Dental Asst.(JAD): maybe opening
randoguy101: I like it better than cat.ogg hint hint
randoguy101: remix hint hint
randoguy101: :3
Dental Asst.(JAD): :U
Dental Asst.(JAD): where will cat.ogg go
Dental Asst.(JAD): the level?
randoguy101: yeah, somewhere in
randoguy101: hey wait
randoguy101: hm
randoguy101: pie
randoguy101: pie's level
randoguy101: before you battle him
randoguy101: there are cats and kirby trees and **** everywhere
randoguy101: it's perfect
Dental Asst.(JAD): Ok
Dental Asst.(JAD): cat.ogg = Pie's level | remix of piano3.ogg = your boss battle
Dental Asst.(JAD): Maybe even a soothing normal piano3.ogg for the level then a remix for the boss?
randoguy101: the other way around
randoguy101: herp
Dental Asst.(JAD): huh
Dental Asst.(JAD): as in
randoguy101: my battle is cat.ogg
randoguy101: pie
randoguy101: 's level is piano3.ogg
randoguy101: his battle is guile theme
Dental Asst.(JAD): Oh
Dental Asst.(JAD): Huh
Dental Asst.(JAD): btw write this **** down bro
randoguy101: notepad bro
Dental Asst.(JAD): brainstorming for the first time in forever ****ing amazing
randoguy101: also your battle is running hell
Dental Asst.(JAD): yessir
Dental Asst.(JAD): what am I gonna be again
randoguy101: garchomp
Dental Asst.(JAD): and can I have like
randoguy101: I think
Dental Asst.(JAD): **** you gimmicks
randoguy101: would you rather be espeon actually
Dental Asst.(JAD): due to kaizo like roots
Dental Asst.(JAD): Uh
Dental Asst.(JAD): Espeon isn't meanacing though
Dental Asst.(JAD): :>
randoguy101: more mobile, harder to hit
Dental Asst.(JAD): i'd say a redo of a luxray but
randoguy101: http://pokemaniac420.tripod.com/site...speon_dark.jpg sup
Dental Asst.(JAD): Hm
Dental Asst.(JAD): Ooh
randoguy101: I made ****ing ceiling cat menacing bro
Dental Asst.(JAD): Maybe I have an invincibility aura about me for a while
randoguy101: I can do the same with espeon
Dental Asst.(JAD): K
Dental Asst.(JAD): I believe in you bby <3
Dental Asst.(JAD): hmm
Dental Asst.(JAD): Can this be a cutscene song
Dental Asst.(JAD): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INOLagfzmI4
Dental Asst.(JAD): also what will VRC level's song be
Dental Asst.(JAD): maybe my cutscene hint hint
Dental Asst.(JAD): and and
Dental Asst.(JAD): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGk8RnN651Y
randoguy101: I LOVE THIS BATTLE MUSIC
randoguy101: YESYESYESYES
Dental Asst.(JAD): :3
randoguy101: WORLD 2
randoguy101: OR 5
randoguy101: OR ALL
Dental Asst.(JAD): what
Dental Asst.(JAD): no
randoguy101: I DON'T KNOW
Dental Asst.(JAD): miniboss in my level
Dental Asst.(JAD): a luxray
randoguy101: we share a level
Dental Asst.(JAD): use it there
randoguy101: it goes
Dental Asst.(JAD): Maybe
randoguy101: JAD > midpoint > rando > world 9
Dental Asst.(JAD): level > JAD > midpoint > rando > world 9*
randoguy101: ah yes
randoguy101: well wait
randoguy101: the bosses don't get levels
randoguy101: to make death easier to cope with
randoguy101: you know how when raocow fights a boss
randoguy101: he gets really bored of going through the level again when he dies
randoguy101: and always sounds dissappointed to have died because of that
Dental Asst.(JAD): gutsman theme
Dental Asst.(JAD): should be the mountain world song
Dental Asst.(JAD): just listen to it it sounds perfect for an overworld like that
Dental Asst.(JAD): not the actual song, but the midi sure as hell does
Dental Asst.(JAD): and
randoguy101: and
Dental Asst.(JAD): will we have a forest level
randoguy101: cool rando impression
Dental Asst.(JAD): (and) [and] {and}
randoguy101: we have a forest world
Dental Asst.(JAD): k
randoguy101: world 4
Dental Asst.(JAD): better have quiet forest
Dental Asst.(JAD): or throats will be slit
Dental Asst.(JAD): metaphorically
Dental Asst.(JAD): hell if we could do a custom sprite for like
Dental Asst.(JAD): Hmm
Dental Asst.(JAD): One level
Dental Asst.(JAD): we should have it so that birtic is reskinned to be kirby
Dental Asst.(JAD): since she has flutter
randoguy101: holy **** uh
Dental Asst.(JAD): so
randoguy101: I think I'll just copy paste this whole convo to notepad
Dental Asst.(JAD): XD
Dental Asst.(JAD): thats possible right
Dental Asst.(JAD): maybe make enemies have power ups in them or something
Dental Asst.(JAD): dont know how you'd program sucking in but
Old February 22, 2011, 02:13:51 PM
Linoone

You must use Gravity. Anything with Cave Story is good.
Old March 2, 2011, 03:49:53 PM
Haxorus

Please post the convy that occurred in LULZ that fateful day.
Old March 2, 2011, 04:13:17 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperorempoleon2 View Post
Please post the convy that occurred in LULZ that fateful day.
still formatting it bro (tabs and such)
unsurprisingly boring
Old March 4, 2011, 11:57:58 AM
Volcarona

Code:
	01/15/11,13:59:55	randoguy101		/login Birtic
	01/15/11,14:00:01	RK-9			/login RK-9
	01/15/11,14:00:03	emperorempoleon2	I thought you were banned
	01/15/11,14:00:04	zsaberslash		/login zsaberslash
	01/15/11,14:00:07	SK			/login SK
	01/15/11,14:00:07	RK-9			Hey, it's a banned guy!
	01/15/11,14:00:07	randoguy101		lolwut
	01/15/11,14:00:14	NismoZ			/login NismoZ
	01/15/11,14:00:14	zsaberslash		Lol banned people
	01/15/11,14:00:14	Velociraptor78		/login Velociraptor78
	01/15/11,14:00:15	piexing			/login piexing
	01/15/11,14:00:18	SK			My gawd the banned dood is here >:V
	01/15/11,14:00:19	emperorempoleon2	/login EmperorEmpoleon2
	01/15/11,14:00:22	randoguy101		brb taking a ****
	01/15/11,14:00:28	Velociraptor78		Oh, man, that Shaymin I had last night was delicious
	01/15/11,14:00:30	SK			Also hi everyone I love you <3
	01/15/11,14:00:30	RK-9			Guys we should contact some mods!
	01/15/11,14:00:30	emperorempoleon2	STUPID VICTINI BOT CLONING ME
	01/15/11,14:00:33	piexing			brb dropping a fudgemonkey
	01/15/11,14:00:36	SK			Dunno
	01/15/11,14:00:40	SK			I'm confus
	01/15/11,14:00:42	SK			About banman being here
	01/15/11,14:00:43	emperorempoleon2	I love that word, Pie
	01/15/11,14:00:49	zsaberslash		I call shenanigans
	01/15/11,14:00:51	randoguy101		what the hell is a banman
	01/15/11,14:00:55	piexing			maybe your just an dumbass, SicK
	01/15/11,14:00:56	SK			Bananaban in the fudgemonkey
	01/15/11,14:01:03	SK			Damn it Pie :u
	01/15/11,14:01:09	RK-9			Guys
	01/15/11,14:01:14	SK			RK
	01/15/11,14:01:15	randoguy101		most excellent dude
	01/15/11,14:01:20	emperorempoleon2	My God, baby faces are ugly. I just don't know what people see in them.
	01/15/11,14:01:20	RK-9			I just forgot what I was gonna say
	01/15/11,14:01:20	Fubab_107		WHAT THE HELL MAN
	01/15/11,14:01:20	NismoZ			I love it how I can just sit back and watch when I have nothing to say
	01/15/11,14:01:22	zsaberslash		Where's Lite or Jad, I wonder
	01/15/11,14:01:24	RK-9			Oh yeah
	01/15/11,14:01:29	randoguy101		FFUUUUUUUUUUUU
	01/15/11,14:01:29	RK-9			I love power-ups!
	01/15/11,14:01:29	SK			Oh god Fubab
	01/15/11,14:01:30	randoguy101		bab
	01/15/11,14:01:32	emperorempoleon2	Ohai Fubab
	01/15/11,14:01:37	NismoZ			also damn these typos that I keep making and having to correct
	01/15/11,14:01:39	zsaberslash		Ohai Fubab
	01/15/11,14:01:44	piexing			yo fubintosh u wan sum sackz
	01/15/11,14:01:47	SK			This
	01/15/11,14:01:48	zsaberslash		STOP FAILING NISMOZ
	01/15/11,14:01:52	SK			Is
	01/15/11,14:01:54	SK			Poo
	01/15/11,14:01:57	zsaberslash		VRC
	01/15/11,14:01:58	randoguy101		I could go for sum sax
	01/15/11,14:01:59	zsaberslash		DAMMIT
	01/15/11,14:02:10	NismoZ			also brb, Imma open Main in the site chat so I can see both rooms at once
	01/15/11,14:02:10	SK			Sex or sax
	01/15/11,14:02:10	RK-9			BLAAAAARGH
	01/15/11,14:02:14	Velociraptor78		So, just got 10 Coins
	01/15/11,14:02:15	piexing			sorry, rando, but your almost and f
	01/15/11,14:02:15	randoguy101		both
	01/15/11,14:02:16	Velociraptor78		What do
	01/15/11,14:02:18	randoguy101		at the same time
	01/15/11,14:02:21	SK			Oh man Shoop da Whoop
	01/15/11,14:02:21	emperorempoleon2	Lol funny background event that you can't watch because you're playing
	01/15/11,14:02:22	SK			****
	01/15/11,14:02:33	randoguy101		needs moar link spam
	01/15/11,14:02:40	piexing			needs moar neomew
	01/15/11,14:02:43	RK-9			Atleast Birtic wont find the hidden pipe I implanted@
	01/15/11,14:02:43	emperorempoleon2	http://www.victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=9001
	01/15/11,14:02:43	zsaberslash		HUP
	01/15/11,14:02:43	NismoZ			ok back, and this room is active as hell
	01/15/11,14:02:44	SK			porn.gov
	01/15/11,14:02:44	zsaberslash		HAAAAAH
	01/15/11,14:02:45	randoguy101		http://www.ustream.tv/channel/randoguy101
	01/15/11,14:02:50	zsaberslash		HIYAH
	01/15/11,14:02:51	randoguy101		lookit me not streaming
	01/15/11,14:02:53	Fubab_107		I AM ZEE DICTATOR OF ZIS ROOM!
	01/15/11,14:02:59	RK-9			Plus she wont find the EXIT!
	01/15/11,14:02:59	piexing			http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Rando
	01/15/11,14:03:00	randoguy101		I NO RITE
	01/15/11,14:03:01	SK			no u
	01/15/11,14:03:09	SK			In Soviet Russia u no
	01/15/11,14:03:11	NismoZ			http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um1fUH9Ld64&feature=related
	01/15/11,14:03:11	zsaberslash		ololol Link spam
	01/15/11,14:03:25	emperorempoleon2	needs moar lyricspam
	01/15/11,14:03:28	emperorempoleon2	In disguise
	01/15/11,14:03:29	RK-9			I love little walls.
	01/15/11,14:03:36	randoguy101		mfw I'm not clicking any of these
	01/15/11,14:03:36	emperorempoleon2	Indisposed
	01/15/11,14:03:36	Fubab_107		LINK SPAM!?
	01/15/11,14:03:36	zsaberslash		LYRIC
	01/15/11,14:03:38	Velociraptor78		http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Velociraptor
	01/15/11,14:03:38	SK			WE'RE NO STRANGERS TO LOVE
	01/15/11,14:03:40	Fubab_107		http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2NngcpmTCc
	01/15/11,14:03:41	zsaberslash		LYRIC
	01/15/11,14:03:41	emperorempoleon2	In the skies as no one knows
	01/15/11,14:03:42	SK			YOU KNOW THE RULES AND SO DO I
	01/15/11,14:03:44	NismoZ			YOU SPIN ME RIGHT NOUND BABY RIGHT ROUND
	01/15/11,14:03:44	emperorempoleon2	Hides the face
	01/15/11,14:03:46	zsaberslash		LYRIC
	01/15/11,14:03:47	emperorempoleon2	Lies the snake
	01/15/11,14:03:48	SK			A FULL COMMITMENT'S WHAT I'M THINKING OF
	01/15/11,14:03:49	NismoZ			*ROUND
	01/15/11,14:03:52	piexing			:LEAF:
	01/15/11,14:03:53	SK			YOU WOULDN'T GET THIS FROM ANY OTHER GUY
	01/15/11,14:03:54	emperorempoleon2	...etc.
	01/15/11,14:03:55	zsaberslash		Ahhhhhhhh
	01/15/11,14:03:57	zsaberslash		Ah ya ya
	01/15/11,14:03:57	Velociraptor78		/login Spamachu
	01/15/11,14:03:58	piexing			damn it
	01/15/11,14:03:58	SK			I JUSTW ANNA TELL YOU HOW I'M FEELIN
	01/15/11,14:04:00	randoguy101		did somebody say ********
	01/15/11,14:04:02	SK			GOTTA MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND
	01/15/11,14:04:02	Yoshi648		So this is a second /b/uizel?
	01/15/11,14:04:03	emperorempoleon2	BLACK HOLE SUN
	01/15/11,14:04:03	zsaberslash		Ah ya ya yah yah yah
	01/15/11,14:04:06	SK			NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP
	01/15/11,14:04:11	emperorempoleon2	Shut up Yoshi
	01/15/11,14:04:11	RK-9			Yoshi, we're recording
	01/15/11,14:04:13	SK			NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND DESERT YOU
	01/15/11,14:04:17	Fubab_107		SOMEONE OUT RANKS ME!
	01/15/11,14:04:18	SK			NEVER GONNA MAKE YOU CRY
	01/15/11,14:04:22	Fubab_107		D:
	01/15/11,14:04:22	SK			NEVER GONNA SAAAAY GOODBYE
	01/15/11,14:04:25	emperorempoleon2	RK
	01/15/11,14:04:28	SK			NEVER GONNA TELL ALIE AND HURT YOU
	01/15/11,14:04:28	randoguy101		well I mean
	01/15/11,14:04:29	RK-9			
	01/15/11,14:04:31	SK			ALSO THE GAME
	01/15/11,14:04:32	emperorempoleon2	STOP IT WITH THE FOURTH WALL
	01/15/11,14:04:32	Velociraptor78		/kick Spamachu
	01/15/11,14:04:33	zsaberslash		Loads of people out rank you Fubab
	01/15/11,14:04:35	randoguy101		there's a BANNED USER LOGGED ON
	01/15/11,14:04:41	Fubab_107		ikr?
	01/15/11,14:04:45	randoguy101		HELL FROZE OVER
	01/15/11,14:04:45	SK			I know
	01/15/11,14:04:46	randoguy101		WE CAN SPAM D:
	01/15/11,14:04:49	emperorempoleon2	o holly crap
	01/15/11,14:04:49	SK			l
	01/15/11,14:04:50	Velociraptor78		Aren't you gonan do something about that?
	01/15/11,14:04:50	SK			ll
	01/15/11,14:04:50	piexing			mind expanding, bro
	01/15/11,14:04:51	SK			l
	01/15/11,14:04:51	SK			l
	01/15/11,14:04:52	SK			ll
	01/15/11,14:04:53	SK			l
	01/15/11,14:04:53	SK			ll
	01/15/11,14:04:54	randoguy101		AND NOBODY GETS KICKED
	01/15/11,14:04:57	Velociraptor78		They obviously know how to hack the site.
	01/15/11,14:04:57	SK			l
	01/15/11,14:04:58	SK			ll
	01/15/11,14:04:58	randoguy101		EXCEPT SK
	01/15/11,14:04:59	SK			lll
	01/15/11,14:05:00	NismoZ			wait I forgot about Birtic being online
	01/15/11,14:05:00	SK			llll
	01/15/11,14:05:00	emperorempoleon2	W0000000000000000000000000000T
	01/15/11,14:05:04	SK			>:VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
	01/15/11,14:05:05	RK-9			Wait
	01/15/11,14:05:07	zsaberslash		Falcon KICK!
	01/15/11,14:05:08	RK-9			BIRTIC'S ONLINE
	01/15/11,14:05:09	randoguy101		/kick SK
	01/15/11,14:05:13	RK-9			Someone call the cops!
	01/15/11,14:05:17	Velociraptor78		So, Birtic, how been the flowers?
	01/15/11,14:05:18	SK			OH MY GOD BANNED USER :\____________/
	01/15/11,14:05:19	zsaberslash		>:VVVVVV
	01/15/11,14:05:23	emperorempoleon2	GRNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
	01/15/11,14:10:25	zsaberslash		DARN CHAT STRETCHERS
	01/15/11,14:10:30	randoguy101		oh man so many banned users online
	01/15/11,14:10:35	randoguy101		****in miracles
	01/15/11,14:10:40	emperorempoleon2	/login Dragiiin123
	01/15/11,14:10:45	zsaberslash		It's like a banned member party
	01/15/11,14:10:47	TheGuyWhoStretchesTheChat	:0
	01/15/11,14:10:48	piexing			****in banned users
	01/15/11,14:10:55	TheGuyWhoStretchesTheChat	 Yep
	01/15/11,14:10:57	SK-9			okay back to my main account
	01/15/11,14:10:58	emperorempoleon2	/logout Dragiiin123
	01/15/11,14:11:01	SK-9			/logout SK-9
	01/15/11,14:11:09	Fubab_107		WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
	01/15/11,14:11:16	piexing			/login PinkLiquid
	01/15/11,14:11:18	Velociraptor78		Oh man, gotta love those midways
	01/15/11,14:11:19	TheGuyWhoStretchesTheChat	/logout TheGuyWhoStretchesTheChat
	01/15/11,14:11:30	randoguy101		I freaking love mid point
	01/15/11,14:11:33	randoguy101		s
	01/15/11,14:11:33	NismoZ			/login NismoZ
	01/15/11,14:11:34	Velociraptor78		And by midways I mean there was a drive-in theater called Midway and it was awesome
	01/15/11,14:11:39	piexing			I don't feel like PinkLiquidan today
	01/15/11,14:11:41	SK			/login SK
	01/15/11,14:11:44	Velociraptor78		They had french fries with cheese and everything
	01/15/11,14:11:46	piexing			/logout PinkLiquid
	01/15/11,14:11:52	randoguy101		almost as much as I love invisible coin block traps
	01/15/11,14:11:59	piexing			DIGLETT DIG! DIGLETT DIG!
	01/15/11,14:12:01	Definatelynotpiexing	same here
	01/15/11,14:12:06	randoguy101		and :\________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________/ spam
	01/15/11,14:12:08	SK			I'm bored so I'ma explode mahself
	01/15/11,14:12:09	piexing			TRIO TRIO TRIO
	01/15/11,14:12:10	Definatelynotpiexing	I love Arcanine more though
	01/15/11,14:12:10	zsaberslash		I like powerups really
	01/15/11,14:12:14	Fubab_107		halp!
	01/15/11,14:12:20	SK			WTF-BOOM
	01/15/11,14:12:22	SK			/explode SK
	01/15/11,14:12:24	NismoZ			Oh, yeah, invisible coin blocks rule above easy jumps
	01/15/11,14:12:32	SK			/logout SK
	01/15/11,14:12:38	piexing			:\____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________/
	01/15/11,14:12:39	SK			/funeral SK
	01/15/11,14:12:48	randoguy101		wat
	01/15/11,14:12:57	NismoZ			PIE IS THAT REALLY NECCESARY
	01/15/11,14:13:06	Velociraptor78		help im trapped in a useless warp pipe factory
	01/15/11,14:13:06	randoguy101		YES
	01/15/11,14:13:08	randoguy101		YES
	01/15/11,14:13:08	emperorempoleon2	I want to give Birtic a break now.
	01/15/11,14:13:11	NismoZ			I don't like side-scroll bars ;~;
	01/15/11,14:13:11	piexing			YES, QUITE
	01/15/11,14:13:15	randoguy101		SORRY DOUB:E POST
	01/15/11,14:13:16	emperorempoleon2	JUST KIDDING MLYANHAAA
	01/15/11,14:13:30	piexing			what's this about Britic?
	01/15/11,14:13:34	NismoZ			Emp we weren't even talking about Birtic
	01/15/11,14:13:39	randoguy101		Birtic deserves all this trolling
	01/15/11,14:13:39	SK			:\____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________/
	01/15/11,14:13:40	Definatelynotpiexing	/logout definatelynotpiexing
	01/15/11,14:13:43	Definatelynotpiexing	/login RK-9
	01/15/11,14:13:58	SK			WHY IS PIE'S LONGER
	01/15/11,14:13:59	Velociraptor78		Birtic was an alright user.
	01/15/11,14:14:05	NismoZ			But yes trolling Birtic can be fun 
	01/15/11,14:14:10	Velociraptor78		But then, that one day he just randomly came in and spammed up the place
	01/15/11,14:14:12	zsaberslash		I'd ask why was she banned but that's against the rules :/
	01/15/11,14:14:18	randoguy101		(freeze goes here)
	01/15/11,14:14:20	RK-9			Yeah, Vel.
	01/15/11,14:14:22	Fubab_107		>:V
	01/15/11,14:14:26	randoguy101		oh VRC you so crazy
	01/15/11,14:14:27	Velociraptor78		And then he told Cat he was a useless Pee Oh Ess
	01/15/11,14:15:04	piexing			that obviously wasn't piexing
	01/15/11,14:15:10	piexing			he wasn't even using BlueViolet Lucida Console. :V
	01/15/11,14:15:16	randoguy101		^
	01/15/11,14:15:20	SK			britic is hawt
	01/15/11,14:15:20	RK-9			Lies.
	01/15/11,14:15:25	SK			think she just got busty
	01/15/11,14:15:28	randoguy101		oh come on Birtic was always a jerk
	01/15/11,14:15:33	RK-9			@SK, as hot as an ANGRY SUN?
	01/15/11,14:15:40	Fubab_107		wait what
	01/15/11,14:15:41	RK-9			(Ohohoho I am so clever!)
	01/15/11,14:15:52	piexing			<piexing> hey guise
	01/15/11,14:15:59	SK			Ye
	01/15/11,14:15:59	randoguy101		mfw Fubab didn't read the thread that I won't post
	01/15/11,14:16:03	piexing			<piexing> how's Chat333Pokémon?
	01/15/11,14:16:05	NismoZ			The great thing about that sun was that you could kill it with a shell
	01/15/11,14:16:06	randoguy101		and I probably should have sent it to him
	01/15/11,14:16:17	Velociraptor78		How bout dem Charlies
	01/15/11,14:16:23	SK			wat r mfw
	01/15/11,14:16:24	Fubab_107		of course I didn't It was too long.
	01/15/11,14:16:24	randoguy101		I lost my vIRC account
	01/15/11,14:16:26	piexing			<piexing> I thought Alakazamaster was BUSTY.
	01/15/11,14:16:31	randoguy101		probably to Birtic D:
	01/15/11,14:16:38	piexing			<randoguy101> i suck ****s
	01/15/11,14:16:42	randoguy101		I thought Magmaster12 was Booby
	01/15/11,14:16:51	SK			Oh look spikes behind the rock
	01/15/11,14:16:54	SK			Don't go there
	01/15/11,14:16:56	zsaberslash		Mag's Mr. Lag
	01/15/11,14:16:57	randoguy101		what rock
	01/15/11,14:17:02	zsaberslash		* zsaberslash takes a drink
	01/15/11,14:17:04	SK			The piexing
	01/15/11,14:17:16	randoguy101		wat
	01/15/11,14:17:24	RK-9			I love fire flowers.
	01/15/11,14:17:25	randoguy101		I don't know what spikes you're talking about
	01/15/11,14:17:35	randoguy101		do they look like ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this
	01/15/11,14:17:35	zsaberslash		Fire flowers suck
	01/15/11,14:17:36	SK			They're in the fire flower
	01/15/11,14:17:38	SK			Rock
	01/15/11,14:17:43	zsaberslash		Mushrooms are much better
	01/15/11,14:17:52	randoguy101		what are mushrooms
	01/15/11,14:17:53	piexing			Diglett dig?
	01/15/11,14:17:54	zsaberslash		They're super
	01/15/11,14:17:58	NismoZ			A cape feather is the best though
	01/15/11,14:18:02	randoguy101		they sound terrible compared to flowers
	01/15/11,14:18:06	RK-9			Yeah. Cape feathers are OK.
	01/15/11,14:18:11	piexing			I prefer TRIO TRIO TRIO
	01/15/11,14:18:12	SK			There's spiky shrooms
	01/15/11,14:18:24	randoguy101		are they like
	01/15/11,14:18:27	randoguy101		poisonous
	01/15/11,14:18:39	RK-9			Somtimes
	01/15/11,14:18:42	zsaberslash		Depends on the mushroom really
	01/15/11,14:18:46	NismoZ			Speaking of poisonous mushrooms
	01/15/11,14:19:01	RK-9			If it's a purple mushroom it's a poisonous mushroom. Usually in a block.
	01/15/11,14:19:03	SK			There's one right now!
	01/15/11,14:19:13	Velociraptor78		The Game.
	01/15/11,14:19:15	NismoZ			I just found out I had an FCEUX window up, and it had SMB:LL on it
	01/15/11,14:19:18	randoguy101		woah it's moving around the screen somehow
	01/15/11,14:19:25	SK			Oh my pingas
	01/15/11,14:19:25	NismoZ			I had just died to a poison mushroom
	01/15/11,14:19:31	piexing			Oh my trio
	01/15/11,14:19:33	SK			Dr. Eggman is the shroomlord
	01/15/11,14:19:43	randoguy101		mfw you still haven't beaten that game
	01/15/11,14:19:43	piexing			BIRTIC, USE SPACE JUMP
	01/15/11,14:19:47	randoguy101		easy stuff bro
	01/15/11,14:19:54	zsaberslash		BIRTIC USE SCREW ATTACK
	01/15/11,14:19:56	randoguy101		SPACE JUMP IS TOO HARD
	01/15/11,14:19:56	NismoZ			I've gotten around world 7
	01/15/11,14:19:57	SK			wat r mfw
	01/15/11,14:20:01	piexing			STOP LANDING ON THOSE THINGS, YOU HAVE FLUTTER JUMP
	01/15/11,14:20:04	randoguy101		I'LL JUST WALLJUMP BRO
	01/15/11,14:20:16	Velociraptor78		FastTracker2 will devour your soul.
	01/15/11,14:20:19	RK-9			Waluigi jump you said?
	01/15/11,14:20:30	zsaberslash		I c wut you did there Vel
	01/15/11,14:20:40	Velociraptor78		Oh man useless P Switch
	01/15/11,14:20:45	zsaberslash		That's what Komaru has as his personal text on *****
	01/15/11,14:20:45	randoguy101		**** I can't stop listening to this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=totallyalink
	01/15/11,14:20:54	emperorempoleon2	I'm sending weird baby faces after Birtic now. LOLUMAD?
	01/15/11,14:20:58	randoguy101		(music starts playing here )
	01/15/11,14:21:04	NismoZ			Vel, in SMW P-Switches usually have a purpose
	01/15/11,14:21:12	piexing			needs moar Kyuss
	01/15/11,14:21:13	randoguy101		like hidden coins?
	01/15/11,14:21:14	SK			****
	01/15/11,14:21:14	zsaberslash		I see dogs D:
	01/15/11,14:21:16	emperorempoleon2	FOURTH WALL OMFG
	01/15/11,14:21:19	SK			Let's all cuss
	01/15/11,14:21:19	NismoZ			Like those brown blocks over there
	01/15/11,14:21:24	SK			****
	01/15/11,14:21:24	emperorempoleon2	Ja
	01/15/11,14:21:25	randoguy101		oh yeah those ffff
	01/15/11,14:21:25	SK			****
	01/15/11,14:21:27	emperorempoleon2	Moar Kyuss
	01/15/11,14:21:27	SK			*********************
	01/15/11,14:21:29	zsaberslash		Eff you SK
	01/15/11,14:21:30	SK			***
	01/15/11,14:21:32	piexing			what the piss are you talking about, SicK
	01/15/11,14:21:32	SK			NO U
	01/15/11,14:21:33	randoguy101		usually have a reset door though
	01/15/11,14:21:48	emperorempoleon2	Actually, Kyuss, then Faith No More
	01/15/11,14:21:52	Velociraptor78		Random fly Cheep Cheep
	01/15/11,14:21:53	piexing			I wish :JAD: were here.
	01/15/11,14:21:56	SK			Poop In Every Xylophone Is Not Great
	01/15/11,14:21:56	Velociraptor78		Random fly Cheep Cheep
	01/15/11,14:21:58	randoguy101		same
	01/15/11,14:22:04	zsaberslash		Where is Jaddy boy anyway?
	01/15/11,14:22:04	Velociraptor78		AND 
	01/15/11,14:22:07	randoguy101		he had a birthday or something D:
	01/15/11,14:22:13	randoguy101		jow rude
	01/15/11,14:22:14	NismoZ			oh fffff I hate those rando
	01/15/11,14:22:19	NismoZ			*Vel
	01/15/11,14:22:24	piexing			Piexing Is Effing Xylophone In No Garage
	01/15/11,14:22:29	randoguy101		cool typo bro
	01/15/11,14:22:39	SK			Truck of raeg
	01/15/11,14:22:40	randoguy101		piezing
	01/15/11,14:22:46	NismoZ			YOU BOTH HAVE PINK TEXT
	01/15/11,14:22:50	SK			Log of comfort
	01/15/11,14:22:53	SK			Apmly protected
	01/15/11,14:22:58	piexing			I'll xing you. >:l
	01/15/11,14:22:59	zsaberslash		IM CONFUS
	01/15/11,14:23:11	piexing			IM CONFUCIUS
	01/15/11,14:23:16	randoguy101		is zip ample enough of protection
	01/15/11,14:23:17	SK			I xinged your butt
	01/15/11,14:23:19	SK			>:V
	01/15/11,14:23:21	piexing			MASTER PHILOSOPHER KONG
	01/15/11,14:23:21	randoguy101		or should I use a rar
	01/15/11,14:23:26	SK			Not really Rando
	01/15/11,14:23:29	piexing			7z bro
	01/15/11,14:23:33	RK-9			REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTURN
	01/15/11,14:23:33	SK			mp3
	01/15/11,14:23:38	emperorempoleon2	NO RAR
	01/15/11,14:23:39	randoguy101		monmen = confus
	01/15/11,14:23:40	zsaberslash		Zip probably
	01/15/11,14:23:42	SK			MP3
	01/15/11,14:23:42	RK-9			:\_________________________________________________________________/
	01/15/11,14:23:44	piexing			flac >:(
	01/15/11,14:23:57	zsaberslash		Doesn't matter really
	01/15/11,14:23:58	NismoZ			Use a 7z
	01/15/11,14:24:04	piexing			:50: :50:
	01/15/11,14:24:08	SK			me has to go
	01/15/11,14:24:10	randoguy101		woah
	01/15/11,14:24:12	SK			/logout SK
	01/15/11,14:24:14	Velociraptor78		WOOD MAN GIVES ME WOOD
	01/15/11,14:24:18	zsaberslash		Bai SK
	01/15/11,14:24:21	randoguy101		those are some weird diglett
	01/15/11,14:24:22	Velociraptor78		SO I CAN BUILD A FIREBALL
	01/15/11,14:24:27	randoguy101		why are they green man
	01/15/11,14:24:28	NismoZ			uh ok so bai SK
	01/15/11,14:24:56	piexing			SicK? MOAR LIEK **** >:O
	01/15/11,14:25:04	RK-9			OH MAN NO
	01/15/11,14:25:06	randoguy101		and then the chat died
	01/15/11,14:25:08	emperorempoleon2	Waitwhat
	01/15/11,14:25:13	randoguy101		LIKE BIRTIC DIED AMIRITE
	01/15/11,14:25:16	emperorempoleon2	**** IS UNCENSORED NOW
	01/15/11,14:25:20	piexing			loltotally
	01/15/11,14:25:29	emperorempoleon2	oshi
	01/15/11,14:25:30	RK-9			HAHA EMP GOT ROCKED
	01/15/11,14:25:41	RK-9			WITH ROCKS
	01/15/11,14:25:52	randoguy101		************?
	01/15/11,14:25:52	emperorempoleon2	NO U >:V
	01/15/11,14:25:57	randoguy101		wut?
	01/15/11,14:26:01	emperorempoleon2	BIRTIC GETS ROCKED WITH ROCKS
	01/15/11,14:26:03	piexing			holy *************** no D:
	01/15/11,14:26:11	piexing			oh hey *************** still works
	01/15/11,14:26:20	Velociraptor78		Everybody cut Footloose
	01/15/11,14:26:24	piexing			***************
	01/15/11,14:26:26	Velociraptor78		Kick off your Sunday shoes
	01/15/11,14:26:28	piexing			FFF
	01/15/11,14:26:35	Velociraptor78		Please
	01/15/11,14:26:36	Velociraptor78		Louise
	01/15/11,14:26:40	Velociraptor78		Pull me offa my nees
	01/15/11,14:26:42	randoguy101		DID SOMEBODY SPIN SOME MEAT
	01/15/11,14:26:47	Velociraptor78		Charlie
	01/15/11,14:26:51	randoguy101		SURE SOUNDS LIKE IT
	01/15/11,14:26:51	piexing			/me spins sum sackz
	01/15/11,14:26:52	Velociraptor78		You're a Charlie
	01/15/11,14:27:00	Velociraptor78		You kick them footballs all around the barlay
	01/15/11,14:27:14	Velociraptor78		Oh my and there's a water
	01/15/11,14:27:21	randoguy101		a wat
	01/15/11,14:27:22	emperorempoleon2	(something was here I forget what though)
	01/15/11,14:27:30	Velociraptor78		A water
	01/15/11,14:27:31	RK-9			I love cheep cheep
	01/15/11,14:27:33	randoguy101		oh okay then
	01/15/11,14:27:34	RK-9			Around 10 of them
	01/15/11,14:27:45	piexing			WHY THE **** WON'T {color=Red]* piexing[/color] WORK?
	01/15/11,14:27:46	randoguy101		yeah they're pretty cool above water
	01/15/11,14:27:50	zsaberslash		I'd say around 8
	01/15/11,14:27:53	randoguy101		cool story pie
	01/15/11,14:27:57	piexing			:B
	01/15/11,14:28:06	randoguy101		that was amazing
	01/15/11,14:28:06	NismoZ			/logout NismoZ
	01/15/11,14:28:06	piexing			I'm a pro
	01/15/11,14:28:08	NismoZ			/login NismoZ
	01/15/11,14:28:15	Velociraptor78		Let's play spinjump these blocks and get 10 coins
	01/15/11,14:28:17	piexing			inb4 login spam
	01/15/11,14:28:22	RK-9			Hey guys
	01/15/11,14:28:24	zsaberslash		Laggin there NismoZ?
	01/15/11,14:28:26	piexing			Let's play USE ****ING SPACE JUMP
	01/15/11,14:28:27	RK-9			I think the chat's gonna shut down soon
	01/15/11,14:28:28	randoguy101		inafterloginspam
	01/15/11,14:28:29	zsaberslash		* zsaberslash takes another drink
	01/15/11,14:28:36	NismoZ			Oh man I just had to Ctrl+Alt+Del VRC
	01/15/11,14:28:40	randoguy101		Let's play Production
	01/15/11,14:28:44	piexing			how the balls do you know, ranbro?
	01/15/11,14:28:52	Velociraptor78		The balls are inert.
	01/15/11,14:29:03	randoguy101		I have some pretty great love balls
	01/15/11,14:29:06	zsaberslash		Y'know I should probably work on my LP
	01/15/11,14:29:10	randoguy101		great for breeding
	01/15/11,14:29:25	randoguy101		hey is Birtic still here
	01/15/11,14:29:30	RK-9			Like GO Pokeball!
	01/15/11,14:29:33	randoguy101		surprised she wasn't kicked yet
	01/15/11,14:29:34	zsaberslash		I dunno
	01/15/11,14:29:38	randoguy101		wait ****
	01/15/11,14:29:38	piexing			hey Britic
	01/15/11,14:29:43	randoguy101		/kick Birtic
Old June 14, 2011, 03:19:31 PM
Volcarona

someone should close this thread for reasons I don't feel like explaining