Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old September 20, 2012, 06:21:09 PM
Celebi

Ryan Looked down at the person waving at them and It turned out to be Candice, Ryan sighed heavily and brought down Zekrom and Ran to Candice and accidentally gave her a Hug "Thanks gosh you're ok" Ryan said and realized that he hugged her jumped back and fixed his composure..."Sorry about that, so you're fine and is Misty safe (WOW! Dodged a bullet there)"..Ryan thought to him self
Old September 20, 2012, 06:27:08 PM
Landorus

Candice was more than a little surprised when Ryan hugged her, but she quickly covered it with a smile, "Yeah, I'm alright, and Misty.. well, she should be fine; I had Abomasnow run with her while I had the clone distracted. She was supposed to come to the Volcano, but..." She shrugged a little, "It doesn't look like she's been this way. She doesn't have the best sense of direction.. but it's my fault; I should've tried to keep with them somehow."

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; September 20, 2012 at 06:27:17 PM.
Old September 20, 2012, 06:35:53 PM
Celebi

"Well thats good..."well thats good to hear...almost, but Arlene and Alex are going back to the volcano, cause Arlene forgot her pokemon....so what next should we follow them",(Am I really growing feelings for Candice....no cant think about that now) Ryan thought
Old September 20, 2012, 06:52:06 PM
Landorus

"She what..!?" Candice exclaimed, then sighed, "Well, I'd say we follow them, but currently the only Pokemon I have strong enough to battle is Regice, and it looks like the Volcano's heat really took its toll on you guys.." She glanced at the unconscious Nate, then back at Ryan, "Was Arlene okay? Even with all the heat, I mean?"
Old September 20, 2012, 06:59:59 PM
Regigigas

Len saw a waving person far away then recognized her. "Ryan it's candice!" Len said. "We need to help her she looks like shes in trouble".

Alex followed Latias still slowing down for Arlene to catch up. "Get on or we are going to lose" Alex said reaching towards her. Kyurem was thrashing everywhere not only hitting Reshiram but also the volcano.
Old September 20, 2012, 07:00:37 PM
Celebi

"No not really, They barely held on before me and Len arrived, but they kept fighting, she almost passed out on the ride here before she forgot about her pokemon, and quickly went back" Ryan turned to Len i want you to stay here and watch over Nate I need you to protect him with your life" he said to Len, well then Candice lets go" and went on Zekrom but his Injuries came back "Aghhh"
Old September 20, 2012, 07:11:45 PM
Regigigas

Len looked at Nate and sat by him. "Nate you are gonna hate this" Len said and he started making a smoothie like the one he made before.
Old September 20, 2012, 07:12:58 PM
Landorus

Arlene grabbed onto Alex's hand and pulled herself onto Heatran's back mid-stride. She held onto Alex as best she could, closing her eyes as she tried to catch her breath again. "Thanks," She said to him.

Candice gently but firmly put her hand on Alex's shoulder, "Oh no you don't," She said, "You're still hurt, too. You stay with Nate and Len, I'll go see if I can help Arlene and Alex." She reached for Regice's Pokeball as she spoke, holding onto it firmly.
Old September 20, 2012, 07:16:42 PM
Regigigas

Alex was surprised by Arlene still hanging onto him. "Uh...your welcome" Alex said. (Please don't let go). Heatran rant towards Latias. "Were are you taking us?" Alex asked. Len was shocked. "Oh no I don't have the supplies!" Len said.
Old September 20, 2012, 07:17:48 PM
Celebi

Ryan looked at Candice
"Ok.....I'll stay just please be safe, I almost lost one friend I dont want to lose another" Ryan said

Last edited by JDxImpetus; September 20, 2012 at 07:18:21 PM.
Old September 20, 2012, 07:33:45 PM
Regigigas

(Uh let's slow down for today... also what happened to Revya?)
Old September 20, 2012, 07:36:46 PM
Celebi

(Sure lets slow down until tomorrow, and Revya died Ryan killed him while he was still being controlled)
Old September 20, 2012, 07:46:27 PM
Regigigas

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDxImpetus View Post
(Sure lets slow down until tomorrow, and Revya died Ryan killed him while he was still being controlled)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Why he was cool... Revya... No. How did I miss it!

Last edited by john-li; September 20, 2012 at 07:47:13 PM.
Old September 20, 2012, 07:51:21 PM
Celebi

(Yup go back about 5-10 Pages and you'll probably see it or i think its when we saved Ryan from drayden the first time or when Morty put everyone into their nightmares cant really remember Lol!)
Old September 21, 2012, 01:01:30 PM
Landorus

(Yeah, I think it was sometime close to the nightmares part, though it's more than ten pages.)

Latias only looked briefly back when Alex asked his question, then just kept leading them on. Arlene noted that it got a bit cooler the farther they went. After about a minute, the corridor opened up into a small cave, only about a quarter of the size of the room where Kyurem and Reshiram were. The tunnel continued deeper into the volcano, but the entrance was much smaller; too small for Heatran to fit. Sitting against the wall to the right were Arlene's Pokemon; all three looked tired, though Sapphire and Haltwhistle, who had both seemed right on the verge of collapse, did look much better.
Haltwhistle looked up as Latias came into the cave, then gave a small bark when he saw Arlene, causing the Gardevoir and the Lucario to look up. The girl jumped off of Heatran's back and ran to her Pokemon. "I'm so sorry!" She said to them, tears filling her eyes.
The Lillipup jumped up into her arms and Sapphire and Melodi stood and wrapped their arms around their trainer, and even though Arlene couldn't quite understand what they were saying, their voiced sounded comforting; forgiving.
Sapphire lightly placed her hand on the girl's head, and using her special way of communicating, explained that they had all known how close Arlene had been to passing out from the heat, and they had just been glad that she had gotten out okay. Then she "told" her that Latias had carried her and Haltwhistle to the cave they were in now, while Melodi had still had enough strength to run.
Arlene nodded as she "listened" to the story, and after apologizing to them again for leaving them behind, returned them to their Pokeballs. Then she turned to Latias, "Thank you so much, Latias," She said, hugging the Eon Pokemon briefly, then returned her to her Pokeball as well.

Candice nodded, "I'll be careful," She replied to Ryan, then turned and started towards the Volcano at a run.

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; September 21, 2012 at 01:12:35 PM.
Old September 21, 2012, 02:10:38 PM
Regigigas

Alex smiled and and pet heatran. "Let's go before they get worried" Alex said.

Len poked Nate's cheek. "Nate what do you get yourself put into" Len said. "Well comas I geuss..." Len said quietly. Len took out Zephyr and pet it in his lap. "We're getting those berries as soon as this is over" Len told the pokemon smiling.
Old September 21, 2012, 02:22:21 PM
Landorus

Arlene nodded and climbed back up onto Heatran, then after a slight hesitation, she reached forward and held onto him again. "Let's go," She said.
Old September 21, 2012, 03:01:43 PM
Regigigas

Alex nodded and heatran got moving again. "We have to be carefull getting back on Kyurem again" Alex said.
Old September 21, 2012, 03:13:52 PM
Landorus

Arlene nodded, then frowned a little, "Do you think we'll be able to get it to stop fighting long enough to get out of here?" She asked.
Old September 21, 2012, 03:30:10 PM
Celebi

Ryan was lying down on the beach thinking about what had transpired when he attacked Drayden's castle alone "*Tch* i'm so pathetic, why I thought I could do that my self, I thought i was strong enough.."
then he heard a Noise like Static and memories began flooding into his head, noises of pokemon being injured, and various voices
"Please....*cough* dont forget what your light is,be strong please" Cynthia coughed up blood "I...I d-didn't mean to hurt you, you'll be fine right.....right" as Ryan rushed to her side by then she died and he cried in his hands
"Ryan....do you know what Drayden is capable of!, look what he did to Red, White,and N if you dont stop, your friend will die too!!" Revya said Ryan stayed silent and pulled out a Pistol and another voice rang out "DO IT!" "has Drayden and the Dark Stone corrupted you this much, Drayden has killed several of the Most powerful trainers in the world. please LISTEN TO ME!" Revya yelled and Ryan put the pistol away and sent out Zekrom, "Zekrom use Hyper Beam" Ryan's voice trembled as he said the order
and Revya looked at Ryan's Face and smirked "Your just like Lignum, Be strong my friend" and Zekrom fired and killed Revya, Ryan fell to his knees and burst into tears and Drayden appeared "don't let it get to you.....he was a threat, and had to be erased"
then Ryan snapped back and wiped a tear that fell unnoticed on his face,and calmed down then turned to Len "I haven't talked to you much right. so how did you end up in this mess, cause you seem too young." Ryan wondered

Last edited by JDxImpetus; September 21, 2012 at 04:37:18 PM.
Old September 21, 2012, 05:37:57 PM
Regigigas

"I saw the group and decided to follow along" Len said. "My original plan was to get berries" Len laughed. "But... I did want to find out what was with the gym leaders" Len told Ryan.
Old September 21, 2012, 07:19:17 PM
Celebi

"Oh...I see (What were those memories, and why did they show up now..I have to focus,I cant keep thinking about them)" Ryan thought "well It's time to wake the sleepyhead, come on out King, use Hydro cannon on Nate" and King shot the Hydro cannon at Nate and sent him flying close to the seawater
"OW WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!!" Nate yelled "well at least he's awake" Ryan chuckled
-elsewhere-
"FATHER...where are Nate and Arlene" Ryan's Clone
"Hush boy...let me call them" Drayden said "What are you planning"
"Oh....just a little Excursion heheheheh" Ryan's clone laughed

Last edited by JDxImpetus; September 21, 2012 at 08:16:02 PM.
Old September 23, 2012, 09:58:48 AM
Landorus

They were getting closer now; Arlene could tell by the slowly rising heat. She looked ahead to where she could already see where the cave tunnel opened up into the large room where Kyurem and Reshiram were still fighting. The girl caught sight of Kyurem, who was thrashing around quite a bit in an Outrage attack. "Well, getting back on its back is going to be interesting." She noted.
Old September 23, 2012, 09:38:19 PM
Celebi

Nate looked at his surroundings.. "well at least i'm out of that volcano, but where's Alex, Arlene and Candice" Nate asked
"Well Arlene left her pokemon by accident at the Volcano so they went back and Candice met up with us and said she was going to go after them" Ryan explained
"Oh I see. hopefully they'll be fine"
"(I hope your right about that Nate, i really do)" Ryan whispered under his breath

Last edited by JDxImpetus; September 24, 2012 at 11:24:53 AM.
Old September 24, 2012, 09:25:37 AM
Landorus

(Um, JD.. I'm not sure if the Nate and Arlene clones are NPC's or not. I might check with Roxas before you use them.. and anyway, didn't Nate's clone say that only Lily's clone could go where it's really hot without going insane?)
Old September 24, 2012, 11:22:43 AM
Celebi

(OH....whoops my bad so uh.... I'll edit that last comment so.....wow soooo sorry about that
Old September 24, 2012, 12:15:25 PM
Landorus

(It's fine, it happens.)
Old September 29, 2012, 07:02:53 PM
Landorus

Candice made her way to where the entrance to the volcano lay, only to find that Kyurem's thrashing about had caused the ceiling of the cave to fall in, blocking the way in about three feet from the entrance. "Well, that's just great..." She grumbled, "Now how do I get in..?"

Arlene glanced up at the ceiling as they came into the main cavern, and saw cracks appearing on the ceiling. A brief image flashed through her mind, showing the collapsed entryway to the Snowpoint Ruins, the injured researchers, her mother... she lowered her head quickly, whimpering a little and muttering, "Please don't cave in, please don't cave in..."

Back where Ryan and the others were, there came a sound from the trees back at the edge of the beach, and Abomasnow stepped out onto the beach, holding the still-unconscious Misty and looking relieved that she'd found the others.
Old September 29, 2012, 07:41:08 PM
Regigigas

Alex saw Arlene whispering something to herself. He wrapped his arm around her. "Don't worry I have a plan" Alex said. Heatran run towards Kyurem and jump" Alex commanded. Heatran bursted to Kyurem and jumped. Alex held ont Arlene tight and jumped off Heatran putting it in it's pokeball landing on Kyurem. "Get us out of here" Alex yelled at the dragon.
Old September 29, 2012, 07:55:05 PM
Landorus

Arlene held on tightly to Alex as they jumped to Kyurem's back, but even after she felt Kyurem beginning to rise, it was a minute before she let go. It felt strangely comforting to be close to him like that, even with the fear she'd had of the cave falling in. After she'd let go, she looked down at her hands, "Thanks," She said, "I'm sorry I sort of panicked like that."
Old September 29, 2012, 08:20:25 PM
Regigigas

Alex smiled and looked at Arlene. "No prob" He said. Alex gasped a little looking behind himself. There was something white and red. "Is Reshiram following us!" Alex exclaimed.
Old September 29, 2012, 08:25:48 PM
Landorus

Arlene looked up sharply, immediately catching sight of the Vast White Pokemon. "I think it is," She said, one hand reaching for Latias's Pokeball.

Candice looked up towards the mouth of the Volcano and saw Kyurem flying out, with Reshiram right on its tail. "Oh no, you don't," She said, sending out Regice, "Regice, use Ancientpower!"
Large stones began to rise and float around Regice, then flew at full speed towards Reshiram.
Old September 29, 2012, 08:27:24 PM
Celebi

Ryan rushed to the Abaomasnow and Took Misty out of his Hands...
"...At Least your safe...." and He carried her over to the shore and put her down
Old September 29, 2012, 08:38:10 PM
Landorus

Abomasnow moved towards the others a little more and gave Ryan an apologetic look for not being there sooner, rubbing the back of its head.
Old September 29, 2012, 08:40:24 PM
Regigigas

Alex glared at Reshiram. "Arlene take Latias and get to the beach" Alex said looking at her seriously.
Old September 29, 2012, 08:45:44 PM
Landorus

Arlene opened her mouth as if to argue, but something in Alex's look cut her short. She just nodded, then reached out and gently squeezed his hand. "Be careful," She told him, meeting his look with one just as serious, then sent out Latias and hopped onto her back.

Candice scowled up at the Reshiram, "Powerful little bugger, isn't it?" She said, half to herself, "Regice, use Ancientpower again, the follow up with Blizzard!"
Old September 29, 2012, 08:56:18 PM
Celebi

Ryan looked at Abomasnow and Smiled
"well now we just need to wait for the others"
and Nate said "wait...what happened to the Others?"

Last edited by JDxImpetus; September 29, 2012 at 08:58:24 PM.
Old September 29, 2012, 09:20:14 PM
Regigigas

Alex stared at Reshiram. "Bring it" Alex said to himself.
Old September 30, 2012, 11:18:33 AM
Landorus

Arlene held onto Latias as she sped away, looking back worriedly over her shoulder at Alex. Please be safe... She thought, her throat tightening a little bit. She looked forward again, watching as the terrain below changed from dark plains, to thick forests, and finally to the sandy beach. She scanned the land ahead of her until she caught sight of Zekrom. "Latias, over there," She said, pointing. Laitas made another burst of speed, coming up fast to the others.
Old September 30, 2012, 11:56:09 AM
Celebi

Nate and Ryan looked up as they saw Arlene riding on a Latias, but were shocked not to see alex
"Wait we'res everyone else?" Nate asked
Old September 30, 2012, 01:15:46 PM
Regigigas

Kyurem flew towards Reshiram. "I am going to finish this" Alex said bracing for impact.

Len stood up and looked around. "Where is Kyurem what happened" Len asked. Zephyr jumped back on his shoulder.

Last edited by john-li; September 30, 2012 at 01:16:48 PM.
Old September 30, 2012, 02:25:23 PM
Landorus

"Reshiram was chasing after us as we were leaving," Arlene said, jumping off of Latias's back, "Alex told me to ride on ahead." She looked back the way she had come, a worried frown creasing her brow, "I wish I knew what he'd been planning..."

Candice looked up at Alex and Kyurem as they rushed towards Reshiram, "What is he doing...?" She said.
Old September 30, 2012, 03:16:49 PM
Regigigas

Alex and Kyurem smashed strait into Reshiram. "Argh!" Alex yelled falling off Kyurem. Alex grabed Kyurem's wing. "Please be fainted" Alex said.
Old September 30, 2012, 03:42:53 PM
Celebi

Ryan Thought a bit
"Guys, Hold on I'm going to help Alex" Ryan said ignoring his Injuries "Lets go Zekrom" and Ryan flew off
Old September 30, 2012, 06:45:16 PM
Landorus

Arlene watched as Zekrom flew away, but the Deep Black Pokemon hadn't flown out of sight before she heard two large cries coming from the direction he was going. She swallowed. Alex, please be careful... She thought, And Ryan, too.. She wanted to go back and try to help Alex as well, but the only Pokemon that could do sufficient damage to Reshiram in the air was Latias, and she wasn't sure how well the Eon Pokemon could fight while being ridden.
Old September 30, 2012, 07:52:18 PM
Celebi

Ryan and Zekrom Rushed towards Kyurem and Alex to assist them
"Hey Alex!, looked like you were gonna need some help with this one" and Ryan smiled
Nate saw the worry in Arlene's face and smiled "They'll be Fine lets not forget who we're talking about here, probably the 2 strongest trainers out of us"

Last edited by JDxImpetus; September 30, 2012 at 09:10:18 PM.
Old October 1, 2012, 04:08:42 PM
Landorus

Candice saw Ryan and Zekrom coming up to help Alex. "Good," She said to herself, "though I hope his injuries have had a chance to heal some.." Then she turned to Regice, "Can you get up closer to those legendaries? Maybe we can do more damage if we're closer."
Regice made some strange sounds, then after waiting for Candice to get onto its icy-cold back, it shot a path of ice up the slope of the volcano and skated up the slope at a surprisingly fast speed.

Arlene nodded in reply to Nate's comment and gave him a sort of half smile, then turned her gaze back to watch for the others again.
Old October 4, 2012, 01:58:36 PM
Regigigas

Alex climbed back on Kyurem off its wing. "Good because this guy is strong" Alex said. Len watched Kyurem. "I wish I could do something" Len said.
Old October 4, 2012, 02:23:01 PM
Celebi

"Ok then lets" then Ryan paused..."(No..not again, I forgot about Zekrom and Reshiram..and I channel Zekrom's Feelings, Gotta.....Relax)" and Ryan breathed.. "Ok Zekrom use Dragon Breath on Reshiram!" Ryan commanded
-on the ground-
Nate Looked at Len
"We're stuck here, but it's up to them" Nate said "I know you want to help...even I do as well"
Old October 4, 2012, 02:26:38 PM
Regigigas

Alex looked at Kyurem. "Kyurem help out" Alex said. Kyurem used Glaciate and roared. "Ryan Kyurem isn't my pokemon so I might not do very well on controlling it" Alex said.
Old October 4, 2012, 02:30:21 PM
Celebi

"Dont worry....You can do it, and If I lash out like last time..stop me okay....." Ryan said
"Hey Arlene are you gonna go help them?" Nate asked

Last edited by JDxImpetus; October 4, 2012 at 05:15:09 PM.
Old October 4, 2012, 05:20:48 PM
Landorus

Regice came to a stop just underneath Reshiram, and Candice looked up at the huge Legendary Pokemon. "Man, this thing is tough.." She said, "We've all hit it hard, and yet it's still going strong." She frowned a little in thought, "I wonder what Drayden did to get it so strong.. well, it has to get worn out sooner or later. Regice, use Ancientpower!"
As Regice did, sending the attack right to Reshiram's underside, the Ice-type Gym Leader turned her attention to Alex and Ryan. "Hey!" She called out as loud as she could, hoping they were close enough to hear, "How are you two holding out up there?"

"I want to.." Arlene replied, "But I don't know how well Latias can fight if someone's riding her, and it'll be harder trying to help direct her if I'm on the ground.. and the rest of my Pokemon are still tired from being in the volcano..." She growled a little, "It's my fault.. we wouldn't have needed to go back if I'd returned them before we were out of the Volcano."
Old October 4, 2012, 05:31:31 PM
Celebi

"Candice!, Yeah I'm....*Pant* Fine, and Alex cant really command Kyurem cause, it's not his" Ryan looked at Reshiram "But our attacks aren't doing anything to it" and something sparked in his mind "Maybe it's Fine-Tuned, I think Drayden figured a way how to do so with Reshiram, I'm not completely sure" Ryan Explained

"Dont blame yourself, I was even worse, I passed out AGAIN...I knew I was gonna be useless" and Nate put his head down "Just like against Brawly, trying to save Lily, And I struggled against Liza and Tate, what good am I"
Old October 4, 2012, 05:59:48 PM
Landorus

Candice looked up at the Vast White Pokemon, nodding slowly, then looked back to Ryan, "I think you're right," She called out. She looked over just in time to see Regice's Ancientpower hit, but it hardly seemed to do anything. She scowled, then she came to a decision. "We're going to have to retreat," She called back, "We're not ready for this just yet. I'll have Regice use Blizzard to keep Reshiram from seeing you." And vice versa.. She added in her head, thinking of Zekrom, "When I do, you'll both have to hi-tail it out of here fast; and ice-type attack won't keep a Fire-type Pokemon blind for long. Are you ready?"

Arlene looked at Nate, "Don't be so hard on yourself," She told him, "You're part of the reason we lasted in the Volcano as long as we did. And Liza and Tate are no pushover; I've seen them train before, their Pokemon are forces to be reckoned with. Even all of us together would have a hard time fighting them."
Old October 4, 2012, 06:12:56 PM
Celebi

"Yeah, I see what you mean, Alex lets go" then Ryan looked at Zekrom "Zekrom...Stop it where leaving" but the crimson red eyes of Zekrom were fixated on Reshiram "This cant be good...., Zekrom LISTEN TO ME, please...." and Zekrom turned away and Flew back to the beach. "Candice lets go Regice cant deal with it. you'll get hurt
Old October 4, 2012, 06:21:11 PM
Landorus

Candice nodded, then turned to Regice, "Okay Regice, use Blizzard to block its view," She said. Regice did, releasing an almost scattered attack up into the air where Reshiram was, and while it wasn't a powerful blast, it was thick and hard to see through. "Good work, Regice," Candice said.
Regice made a few sounds, then allowed Candice to hop onto its back like before, then shot blasts of ice in front of it to make a path and skated down it very quickly, keeping up with the other two Legendaries easily.
Old October 4, 2012, 06:31:16 PM
Celebi

"I swear that thing is Indestructible..every single one of us threw everything at it and hadn't even fazed it..and isn't that Lily's Reshiram, when we were on the same size, I could've never fathomed it would be this strong" Ryan said

Nate watched as they retreated "Wait...There retreating, why?, I thought they had it...can it be this strong"
Old October 5, 2012, 02:10:15 PM
Regigigas

Alex frowned and looked at Ryan. "If we go back it puts everyone in danger Ryan don't forget we need to protect what is important we should keep fighting..." Alex said. Kyurem stopped flying.
Old October 5, 2012, 02:21:12 PM
Celebi

Ryan stopped his decent.. looked at Reshiram, then at the beach
"........Candice go back and watch the others, Alex is right on this one, We do have something to protect" then he flew towards Alex "Heh..,you were right about this, so how are we gonna deal with this Alex, cause i'm all out of ideas hehehe" Ryan laughed

Nate's eyes widened "Alex and Ryan stayed back?, why" Nate questioned
Old October 5, 2012, 04:14:00 PM
Regigigas

Len looked at Nate. "I don't know what's going on but it has to be for the best" Len said.
Old October 5, 2012, 04:17:52 PM
Celebi

"Yeah, you're probably right Len..." Nate said as he looked back into the air

"Well then Zekrom use Dragonbreath on Reshiram" Ryan commanded "Alex follow up Now!!!"

Last edited by JDxImpetus; October 5, 2012 at 04:32:32 PM.
Old October 5, 2012, 05:01:35 PM
Regigigas

"Kyurem use dragon claw!" Alex said. Kyurem struck reshiram with its fist.
Old October 5, 2012, 06:03:47 PM
Landorus

Candice watched as they went back, then nodded and turned as Regice sped up to the others.

Arlene watched anxiously as Alex and Ryan turned around. "What are they doing..?" She asked. Then she caught sight of Candice and waved to her, "Candice!" Candice waved back and jumped off as Regice came to a stop. Arlene ran up to her, "Thank goodness you're alright!" She said.
Candice grinned, "Glad to see you, too," She replied.
Arlene glanced back over towards where Zekrom and Kyurem had already disappeared, "Why are they going back?"
"They don't want you guys getting hurt," Candice replied, "If they come this way, Reshiram will probably follow. Then that'll leave all you guys in danger."
Old October 5, 2012, 06:15:43 PM
Celebi

"But Candice...where to we go, we're basically sitting ducks, Lily is basically in a Coma, and the clones might attack us, so what do we do next?" Nate asked

Last edited by JDxImpetus; October 5, 2012 at 06:47:48 PM.
Old October 5, 2012, 07:03:53 PM
Landorus

Candice frowned in thought for a moment, "Well... the shack isn't an option, and Alex's clone sate that Nate's clone lied about there being a Mineshaft to hide in.. though it is altogether possible that he could've been lying about the lie..." She rubbed her temples, "Trying to puzzle that out is just giving me a headache."
Arlene frowned as well for a moment, then looked up quickly, "Candice, do you remember that clearing we found a couple of weeks ago? The one with the berry patches and the little Combee nest? Do the other gym leaders know about that?"
"They know about it," Candice replied, "But they don't know its location." She thought about it a moment, "It wouldn't be a great long-term option, but it would work for a day or two. It'd be enough time to get reorganized." She looked out over the water, where the sun was already starting to set, "We'll have to hurry if we're going to make it before dark, though."
Old October 5, 2012, 07:58:11 PM
Celebi

"I see...We should go and when we get there we should send another signal to Alert the other two when there done, we're no safe here anywhere, and anything could possibly happen.." Nate said

Ryan looked back for a split second and saw everyone leave and had a Sigh of relief
(wondering if i can still use Ryan's clone, i dont want another slip up lol >x<)
Old October 5, 2012, 08:23:03 PM
Landorus

(Ryan's clone should be fine for you to use; I don't think Roxas has used him as a character the way he did Nate, Alex, and Arlene's clones. They're the ones you should probably ask Roxas about before you use.)

Candice nodded, "Yes, we should go now. It's this way," She turned and led the way towards the trees, beckoning for the others to follow.

Arlene hesitated a moment, looking back towards where she knew Alex and Ryan were still battling with Zekrom and Kyurem. Her hand closed for a moment around Latias's Pokeball.. then dropped again. She knew she'd just be in the way if she went to try and help. Please be careful, both of you.. She thought, then turned to follow Candice into the forest.
Old October 5, 2012, 08:39:18 PM
Celebi

"They'll be fine lets go.." Nate said "(C'mon guys we're gonna need you guys, just stay alive)" and Nate followed Candice

Ryan turned back and focused on Reshiram, and behind the Volcano he saw something closing in on them...

"Alex....Stay on your guard i'm not gonna like whats gonna happen next" Ryan warned
"I'M BACK!!!" and Ryan's clone zoomed in on his father's Dialga "and I'm frustrated so comeback gently else i'm going to have to get rough, and I think you havent learned from last time" Ryan's clone said
Old October 6, 2012, 09:42:19 AM
Landorus

Candice led them well into the trees, keeping an eye out for any danger signs. "It's not too far now," She said, ducking under a low-hanging branch. Then, from back where the Legendaries were still fighting, a loud roar echoed through the trees. Candice frowned a little, because that wasn't the roar of one of the Tao trio. "That sounded like.. Dialga," She said, her eyes widening just a bit.
Arlene frowned, "Who has Dialga?"
"I think I know..." Candice replied, making a slight face.
Old October 6, 2012, 10:27:34 AM
Celebi

Ryan Facepalmed
"Why...Why me, what do you want from me!" Ryan yelled
Ryan's Clone smiled "wow, is it gonna be this easy again...c'mon you should already know, I here to ruin your life, which means killing your friends..."

Nate looked back for a split second, and looked forward at a horrid sight
he saw a partially broken Guitar and blood stained glasses
"Oh no....nonononononono" and Nate knelt towards the items "Cheren...Roxie" "Darn it why, how could I let this Happen!!"
Old October 6, 2012, 10:46:12 AM
Landorus

Candice and Arlene both stepped closer to see. The Gym Leader knelt next to Nate, looking at the broken objects. She closed her eyes and bowed her head for a moment. "Don't blame yourself," She told Nate quietly, "Even if we'd been here, I don't think any of us could have prevented it. They knew full well that there wasn't much of a chance they would make it off the island alive..." She made a small sound that almost sounded like she was choking back a sob, then stood abruptly, "Let's go. If it gets too much darker, we'll have one heck of a time trying to find the clearing."
Old October 6, 2012, 10:55:10 AM
Celebi

Nate still shocked at the sight he saw, Wiped his tears, and picked up Cheren's glasses and wiped them off, and found a sharp rock and cut a piece of string off Roxie's guitar
"Yeah...Lets go, It doesn't make sense spending too much time here" and Nate stood up and began walking with the group
Old October 6, 2012, 11:14:37 AM
Landorus

They walked on, and the forest around them grew quiet with the approach of night. Candice led the way, silent and tense now after what they'd just seen. Only when she stepped into a clearing did she seem to relax a bit.
The clearing wasn't huge, but it was big enough to hold their group. The trees above them seemed especially large in the fading light; berry bushes, some in bloom, some sporting fresh berries free for the taking, dotted the grassy area; the arrival of dusk had signaled most of the Combee to return to their nest, which sat high in one of the thicker trees, but a few still flew from one flowering bush to the next, humming softly.
"The Combee won't bother us," Candice said, "Unless we attack their nest. They're a peaceful Pokemon unless their home and their Queen is threatened."

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; October 6, 2012 at 11:16:10 AM.
Old October 6, 2012, 01:56:16 PM
Celebi

Nate walked ahead and found a place to sit down
"well...at least we're safe, for now, I think we should all just rest, and we should let out the pokemon they need a break. Anima, Volt, Cyan, and Croagunk come on out" and All of his pokemon came out of their pokeballs and stretched "Why, us.....what did any of us do..why did Drayden begin this whole issue..wasn't balance enough for him I...Can't stand it, peoples live's we're lost, and ended for no reason!" Nate tried to understand "What happens if we don't win...what happens to the rest of the world, look how easy Red was defeated...and there arent many gym leaders left....who will stop him" Nate cried, and his pokemon stared at him
(^What a monologue)
Old October 6, 2012, 06:45:23 PM
Landorus

Candice sat with him, "I wish I knew," She said, "Drayden usually doesn't confide in anyone about this sort of thing. But if we don't stop him... It's going to be bad. Very, very bad." She gently rested her hand on Nate's shoulder, much like an older sister would, "It won't become that way without a fight, though. It might not seem like we've done much, but we've delayed those bad things quite a bit. You.. all of you.." She glanced around at the others in the clearing, "You are, perhaps, the greatest hope the world has. You've all come far.. and I have faith that you will be the ones who will bring this evil to an end."
Old October 6, 2012, 07:44:54 PM
Celebi

"yeah Candice thanks", he blushed and he gave her a hug, "we maybe the only people left, who can stop him..and he might think he has the slight advantage over us, doesnt mean we're gonna just let him do whatever...." and Nate let out a small smile then quickly thought about Roxie and Cheren "but..." and Nate took out Cheren's Glasses and put them on "I'm not gonna let him beat us either" Nate said

"Oh jeez...your still coming after me, just leave me alone, else i'm going to have to seriously kill you" Ryan said
"Just like Last time right where I had you crying for you girlfriend.." Ryan's Clone said
Old October 6, 2012, 07:55:38 PM
Landorus

Candice smiled as she hugged Nate back briefly, "None of us will," She replied. Then she remembered Alex and Ryan, and her smile faded slightly, "We should probably signal the two at the Volcano," She said, starting to stand.
"Are you sure we should signal them?" Arlene asked. One could tell that she'd been thinking about it quite a bit, "If we make some sort of signal, they won't be the only ones to see it, and I doubt it will take Drayden or the Clones much time to figure out what it means."
Old October 6, 2012, 08:07:14 PM
Celebi

"Yeah we shouldn't ask for unwanted attention right.." Nate said "but we should rest for the time being right?" Nate asked
Old October 6, 2012, 08:15:21 PM
Landorus

"We should.." Arlene nodded, though she still seemed to be deep in thought.
Candice looked at her gravely for a moment, "You want to go back and try to get them back here." It wasn't a question.
Arlene nodded slowly, "Yes.. I can ride Latias there, and Sapphire can be with me; Sapphire can teleport us all here again. It will get them to safety, and our enemies still won't know where we are."

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; October 6, 2012 at 08:15:34 PM.
Old October 6, 2012, 08:26:55 PM
Celebi

"But....guys, anything can happen and knowing Drayden he'll destroy the whole place until he finds us, cause he has alot of Fine-Tuned Pokemon, and understanding what Ryan told us, how powerful they are, and I know at first hand how strong they are" Nate said
Old October 6, 2012, 08:38:46 PM
Landorus

Arlene nodded, "I know. But if that Reshiram is Fine-tuned, as well as the Dialga that Candice heard, then Alex and Ryan aren't going to be able to beat them. They'll likely get hurt if they don't get here soon..." She looked away for a second, her thoughts drifting to Alex, "I don't know about your guys, but I'm not going to be able to rest until I know we're ALL here safe."
Old October 6, 2012, 09:15:03 PM
Celebi

"Arlene...I know, but I dont think if we went to help if it would make any difference, we'd be found and, honestly, I dont want anymore of us to get hurt" Nate said
Old October 7, 2012, 09:48:45 AM
Landorus

Arlene looked like she wanted to argue further, but she knew he was right. She just nodded, then sat down at the base of one of the larger trees, her hands clasped together tightly in her lap.
Old October 7, 2012, 10:47:06 AM
Celebi

Nate looked around at Len, Lilly, and Candice and Clenched his fist
"Darn it....why, are we so helpless right now..If we show ourselves, we'll cause more problems, If we stay here Alex and Ryan might Lose, and Drayden might change them. What can we do right now..?" Nate asked

Last edited by JDxImpetus; October 7, 2012 at 01:06:06 PM.
Old October 7, 2012, 05:34:27 PM
Regigigas

Alex looked at Ryan. "Ryan we need to finish it" Alex said. Len and Zephyr looked down at the ground. (I need to do something...) Len thought.
Old October 7, 2012, 05:54:38 PM
Celebi

"Alex, It's Going to be easier said than Done... Now that my clone is here it just made everything alot harder..." Then Ryan thought of an Idea. "Alex, do you have the Gene Wedge, if we combine them we might be able to Take them" Ryan said

"Well guys lets get some sleep, we'll be fresh later, and our pokemon can alert us for any danger" Nate said then he turned to Misty who was just sitting alone
"Misty, I know your worried but..." and she Cut Nate off, "I know..it's fine" She replied
Old October 7, 2012, 06:22:10 PM
Landorus

Alrene nodded and brought out her Pokemon as well. They all stretched and sat around her, Haltwhistle jumping into her lap. They all knew that she was worried for her friends, but they knew there wasn't much they could do right now, though both Latias and Sapphire were willing to try out their trainer's idea if it came down to that. Arlene gave them all a smile, then leaned back against the tree and closed her eyes, though she knew she wouldn't be able to sleep.

Candice sent out her own Pokemon as well, laying out near the center of the clearing to stare up at the stars through the leaves. The last of the Combee had returned to their nest, and the only sound to be heard was the wind rustling through the trees. It was a calming sound, but it also seemed to be slightly mournful. How fitting, She thought.
Old October 7, 2012, 06:33:49 PM
Celebi

Nate got up and laid down beside Candice
"It's funny...us kids, who had nothing really to do with this situation, we're dragged into this...because of circumstance right." and Nate said with a straight face " Now we're fighting a crazed maniac to save the world who would'a thought"
Old October 7, 2012, 07:44:45 PM
Landorus

Candice chuckled a bit, "I suppose so," She said, then her smile faded, "I just wish you all weren't in so much danger here.. If there was some way I could keep the lot of you out of harm's way..."
Old October 7, 2012, 08:35:03 PM
Celebi

Nate turned his head at her
"Well, we did put ourselves in this mess" and Nate kept his same expression "and....I....I wish I could....um, make sure you wouldn't get hurt either" Nate struggled to say
Old October 7, 2012, 08:58:33 PM
Landorus

Candice gave him a small smile, "Thanks," She said, then looked back up at the sky, "I don't think you really got yourselves into this.. Drayden brought you all here himself for reasons of his own..." She hesitated a little, "Except Arlene.. though sometimes I have to wonder about that.."
Old October 7, 2012, 09:06:50 PM
Celebi

"Well....Look at Ryan he's been here for years. and I feel almost responsible, Just only If I was Strong enough. It's almost like the same situation now, I feel like the Weak link again, and always overestimating my ability as a trainer" Nate said while looking back at the stars "As soon as we go back...I, want to start an Organization, just to make sure this struggle for power never happens again, and I'm going to need your help" Nate said

Last edited by JDxImpetus; October 7, 2012 at 09:07:34 PM.
Old October 7, 2012, 09:27:20 PM
Landorus

Candice nodded and smiled, "That's a good idea," She said, "Stay focused on that goal."
Old October 7, 2012, 09:33:16 PM
Celebi

"Yeah...Thanks Candice" Nate smiled "Well i'm going to get some sleep. Goodnight" Nate said
"Stay focused on that goal huh...hehe, Thats a promise" and Nate walked off to where he was sitting before
Old October 8, 2012, 10:11:10 AM
Landorus

"Goodnight," Candice said, then went back to stargazing. After a minute, however, her eyes drifted closed and she, too, was fast asleep.

Arlene tried to sleep, but she wasn't having any success. She was just too anxious. She opened her eyes and looked up into the tree under which she was sitting. It was a very tall tree.. she wondered if she could see Alex and Ryan if she climbed up there, but she didn't want to risk waking the others; she wasn't exactly a stealthy climber. Maybe if I wait until I know everyone's asleep, She thought, I can go with Latias and Sapphire like I'd wanted to and teleport them back here.. Latias could probably get there without making any noise, and if we come around at them from a different direction, they wouldn't know where we'd have come from.
Arlene glanced at Latias and Sapphire; neither were asleep, and she was pretty sure they knew what she'd been thinking. She nodded slightly, her mind made up. If they didn't get here before everyone was asleep, she would go and try and help them.
Old October 8, 2012, 02:59:29 PM
Celebi

Ryan was still fighting his Clone hoping for a different ending than what happened last time
"Oooooh, you seem more aggressive this time, is it because your weak friends aren't here to distract you" Ryan's Clone Taunted
"Enough of your Games!, Zekrom, use Dragon Breath, Alex, Take down Reshi-" and Ryan was cut off by a Hyper beam that sent him flying towards the beach

As Nate slept he was having an unpleasant nightmare, and had weird visions,
"Wait....we're am I.." and Nate wandered around in his own dreams "No....Not again and he saw his friends "Why are you all hurt" then he saw Drayden laughing as he ran Arceus came out of the Horizon and Used Judgement
and jumped out of his sleep "*pant* *pant* ,That was...awful" Nate said, Nate searched the Area "Ok......Len, Lily, Candice, and... um where's Arlene, eh. probably taking a walk" and Nate fell asleep again

Last edited by JDxImpetus; October 8, 2012 at 05:26:03 PM.
Old October 8, 2012, 07:27:53 PM
Landorus

Arlene held onto Latias firmly as the Eon Pokemon flew through the trees, carrying both the girl and Sapphire on her back. Arlene had waited to be positive that everyone was asleep, but it hadn't taken long for everyone to drift off, and aside from some small sounds from Nate (Who'd appeared to be having a nightmare), it had been silent in the clearing when she'd left. The girl had left Melodi and Haltwhistle back at the clearing, telling them to be there in case the other clones found the clearing before they got back; the two had just nodded, though Arlene thought that Haltwhistle, at least, had seemed disappointed that he couldn't come along. She smiled to herself for a moment at the thought, then returned her focus to what they were doing.
Latias didn't fly directly towards the Volcano clearing to get there; she flew in a fairly roundabout way so that when they did emerge from the trees, they would come in behind Reshiram and Dialga. It wasn't as fast, but it didn't provide a directional clue to their hiding place, either, and it was better to be safe than sorry at this point.
Still, it didn't take the Eon Pokemon long to reach the others. They arrived just as Ryan got hit by a Hyper Beam. Arlene winced a little, "That's going to hurt.." She said. Her eyes moved to Kyurem, and then caught sight of Alex. She inwardly sighed a little; he was okay. Then she saw Dialga, and its passenger.. Ryan? "Must be his clone.." She noted aloud, "Latias, move up behind the volcano; let's try and stay out of sight for the moment." Latias nodded and flew up to where they could watch the others, but were out of sight if Ryan's clone were to turn and look behind him.
Old October 9, 2012, 11:42:04 AM
Celebi

Ryan fell face first into the sand "*pfft* ouch....always getting blindsided, I knew i should've healed first." as Ryan winced in pain he saw Zekrom, lying on its back unconscious then looked up and saw Arlene and Alex in the air still. "heh...i got nothin left" "Hahaahahaha, I knew it! With nothing distracting you you're still weak. Now DIE!!!!!!!, Dialga use roar of time" and the dragon prepared it's attack
Old October 9, 2012, 11:51:10 AM
Landorus

Arlene narrowed her eyes at the clone, "Can't let that happen.. Sapphire, use Ice Beam!"
Sapphire nodded, then shot out a strong Ice Beam attack towards Dialga's back. Even if it were fine-tuned like Reshiram and didn't take much damage from the attack, it'd be enough to shift both it and the clone on its back off-balance.
Old October 9, 2012, 03:28:28 PM
Celebi

(WOOHOO 1000 Posts!!, Round of Applause)
Dialga and and Ryan's clone were thrown off balance after being hit by the ice beam "Ouch...who inm the.." and stopped his sentence and saw Arlene behind him " oh look another Target. Well Dialga can deal with you...so this is gonna be E-A-S-Y, hehehe" and Dialga recovered from the attack and swung it's massive tail towards Arlene to knock her out of the air

Last edited by JDxImpetus; October 9, 2012 at 05:00:13 PM.