Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Other Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Black and White

Notices

Old September 16, 2010, 11:32:30 AM
Charizard

Default Things you dislike about B/W

I've seen a lot of people here talk about what they like in B/W, but what about the things you hate about the games, what don't you like about B/W that dissapoints you or makes you mad?

For me, it's the fact that Zorua and Zoroark are event only and you cannot obtain them at all in game, even from an egg given to you, despite not being legendaries at all, that's the thing I hate the most about B/W. I also dislike the Pokemon Musical, as it is nothing more than a Super Contest without the third part that plays out like the Contests in R/S/E.

What's your least favorite part of B/W?

Signature made by Jared
No matter how good, how dark, or how mature the plot of the new games are, the anime will try it's hardest to screw it up.......
If you badly want the Team Plasma episodes to air soon, please put this in your signature.
Old September 16, 2010, 11:37:29 AM
Kyurem

The games haven't exactly come out yet, so I don't think there is much I can really complain about...

I guess just the fact that you can't trade in Pokemon until you get the National Dex, so I'm stuck without using an Alakazam on my in-game team.
Old September 16, 2010, 11:37:51 AM
Giratina

I didn't see the games yet, but I'm currently a bit disappointed that we're not getting any new (pre-)evolutions of existing Pokémon in this generation.

Last edited by Shadow; September 16, 2010 at 11:38:13 AM.
Old September 16, 2010, 11:47:50 AM
Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alakazamaster View Post
The games haven't exactly come out yet, so I don't think there is much I can really complain about...

I guess just the fact that you can't trade in Pokemon until you get the National Dex, so I'm stuck without using an Alakazam on my in-game team.
Although that's a pretty big bummer, since we can't use our favorite Pokemon, it's not all bad. We get to start over, in a way, and make new teams with new Pokemon. It'll be like the first time with Pokemon again. :3

Even with a few minor cons in the game, there are a lot of pros to look forward to. However, I have to agree with Masterge77 about Zorua/Zoroark. It's not really fair to tease us with a Pokemon that's exclusive like that. But, then again, it is the Lucario of the 5th generation. We were lucky that we got the Riolu egg in the game... I guess Nintendo is branching out and focusing on those players lucky enough to live in a WiFi hub.
Old September 16, 2010, 12:25:10 PM
Charizard

People, I know the games are not out yet, I just want to hear what you dislike about what is revealed about the games so far, not about the fact the game is not released yet.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_Henge View Post
Although that's a pretty big bummer, since we can't use our favorite Pokemon, it's not all bad. We get to start over, in a way, and make new teams with new Pokemon. It'll be like the first time with Pokemon again. :3

Even with a few minor cons in the game, there are a lot of pros to look forward to. However, I have to agree with Masterge77 about Zorua/Zoroark. It's not really fair to tease us with a Pokemon that's exclusive like that. But, then again, it is the Lucario of the 5th generation. We were lucky that we got the Riolu egg in the game... I guess Nintendo is branching out and focusing on those players lucky enough to live in a WiFi hub.
They obviouly either assume that everyone on Earth has Wi-Fi, or they think that everyone on Earth lives in major cities like New York or Cleveland and not in small towns or rural areas, which they think are barren wastelands uninhabitable by human beings. I'm going with the former, because only 21% of all Americans and Canadians live in major cities like New York and Cleveland and/or have Wi-Fi, seriously, more than 75% of the people in the United States and Canada live in rural areas (including me), and have NO Wi-Fi connection at all! They just simply do not care about the people who live in the country and only care about those who live in the city.....

Signature made by Jared
No matter how good, how dark, or how mature the plot of the new games are, the anime will try it's hardest to screw it up.......
If you badly want the Team Plasma episodes to air soon, please put this in your signature.
Old September 16, 2010, 01:10:03 PM
Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterge77 View Post
They obviouly either assume that everyone on Earth has Wi-Fi, or they think that everyone on Earth lives in major cities like New York or Cleveland and not in small towns or rural areas, which they think are barren wastelands uninhabitable by human beings. I'm going with the former, because only 21% of all Americans and Canadians live in major cities like New York and Cleveland and/or have Wi-Fi, seriously, more than 75% of the people in the United States and Canada live in rural areas (including me), and have NO Wi-Fi connection at all! They just simply do not care about the people who live in the country and only care about those who live in the city.....
Same here. There are a few resturants that claim to have "free WiFi"... but it's a lie! >=( [Found that out during an Animal Crossing fiasco] BTW, where's the missing 4% in your theory?
Old September 16, 2010, 01:36:54 PM
Charizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_Henge View Post
Same here. There are a few resturants that claim to have "free WiFi"... but it's a lie! >=( [Found that out during an Animal Crossing fiasco] BTW, where's the missing 4% in your theory?
Ok, 79%, are you happy now!?

Indeed, McDonalds claims to have free Wi-Fi, but the commercials lied to me, my town has two McDonalds, and neither have Wi-Fi, what a bunch of liars they are.....

Signature made by Jared
Old September 16, 2010, 01:41:48 PM
Rayquaza

Anyways, I'm mad that after so long we still haven't had a dark type gym.
Old September 16, 2010, 03:22:56 PM
Shaymin

I'm not mad because it isn't even out. Though there are low points, they don't make me feel I need to be angry for them.

^Signature made by: LugiaDialga^
Old September 16, 2010, 03:36:21 PM
Kyurem

What I don't like is how overrated it is. I mean really, is it that much of a big deal?
Old September 16, 2010, 07:46:46 PM
Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterge77 View Post
Ok, 79%, are you happy now!?
Geez. Calm down. I was merely curious. You don't have to snap like that.
Old September 16, 2010, 10:09:18 PM
Cyndaquil

I hate the fact that the games are 100% region protected which means you have to have a japenese DS
Old September 16, 2010, 10:20:10 PM
Shaymin

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoryofAmerica View Post
I hate the fact that the games are 100% region protected which means you have to have a japenese DS
Actually, that's just for DSi's and DSiXL's. If you have a Phat or a Lite lying around and wanna import, you can and will be able to play B/W on them.

Last edited by OMGITSJAD; September 16, 2010 at 10:21:01 PM.
Old September 17, 2010, 02:51:18 AM
Rayquaza

I don't like Pokémon Musical. I never liked the contests and I don't think that these musical contests will make any difference. I like the Pokéathlon more, as it was more entertaining. I also have to agree that having Zoroark as an exclusive is not nice at all. It just pisses me off, even if I don't like Zoroark. I also wished to have our Pokémon walking with us like in HG/SS, but oh well... Something I noticed is that I hate almost all the water Pokémon, except for the turtle!
Old September 17, 2010, 04:42:28 AM
Charizard

Haters gonna hate.....

I know a lot of people hate the new Pokemon just simply for their design, but you should not hate a Pokemon just simply because of it's design.....

I prefer to put the Gen 5 Pokemon into one of four catergories (with examples of each catergory, in Pokedex order):

Pokemon that are clever and well designed:
Jaroda, Dekenki (yes, I like this one), Miruhoggu, Doryuuzu, Zekrom

Pokemon that are decent, but still good:
Yanappu, Zuruggu, Chillarmy, Denchura, Goruggo

Pokemon that blatantly rip off older Pokemon in terms of design:
Zoroark (Lucario), Mebukijika (Stantler), Emonga (Pachirisu), Mamanbou (Luvdisc), Kibago (Larvitar)

And Pokemon that are utter crap:
Otamaru, Yabakuron, Koaruhii, Baniricchi, Gear

I think that a good third of them are really cool, the rest however.....

So don't hate them just simply for their design, only hate them for what their stats are, or what moves they learn, not their design, as quality is not judged by physical appearance.....

Signature made by Jared

Tags
pokémon bw