View Poll Results: How many people have the following games:
Kid Icarus Uprising 3 75.00%
Mario Kart 7 3 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old February 16, 2014, 03:15:59 AM
Volcarona

Default Team Lunacy 2.0: Official Thread

Moonlight and Umbra... are what we stand for. We are Team Lunacy. you may have heard of us before... and those who haven't must be leery. What we do? we hunt those who are not one of us through Pokémon wifi Battles. Triumphant in the B/W series, we now take the scene by force in X/Y. If you think you're worthy to be an ally? Prove yourself. Battle our toughest ranks and then we'll see. Don't think that if you aren't accepted, that means it's the end, in fact, even if you're strong, doesn't mean you'll be accepted so easily. We will test you by hunting you down, and placing bounties on your head. If you can endure the onslaught, then maybe, just maybe we'll call you our own.

Rules of engagement:

Follow the rules of VR.
Follow the VR set rules for battles.

Are you with us? or do you oppose us?
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Ranks System

NOOBie- all new recruits start off as NOOBies.

Peon= 100 Pts
Hunter=500 Pts
Assasin=1,000 Pts
Elite=2,000 Pts
Master=5,000pts

------------------------------------------------------------------
Lunar Phase (LP) Badges:

NewMoon: Activated during one phase: New Moon. Bonus Pts= x4pts
CrescentMoon: Activated during 2 Phases: waning crescent and waxing crescent. Bonus Pts= x2
Gibbous: Activated during 2 Phases: Waning gibbous, and waxing gibbous. Bonus Pts= x2
FullMoon: Activated during one Phase: Full Moon. Bonus Pts= x4

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Element Factor Powers: (EP)

Elemental powers work only for mono teams of the element of the respective badge. Two can be granted and with them, you can gain at least +20 pts (that is, 20 pts will be ADDED to your total Pts when victorious.

Note: Elements will give you a minimum of +20 pts. (ADDED, NOT MULTIPLIED) to the total score of the victory. Another way the Elements can work is by having a mono team with ONE Element and another of a completely different element, as long as they have no other types. in other words, if your party only has two different elements period that represent your EPs, then it is still legit.

Examples of how you can activate your elements, and how they effect the Pts:

Full Party of one element period:50 Pts.
Party where all pokemon have at least ONE OF THE SAME element as your EPs: 20 pts.
Party where all pokemon have at least One of the same Elements as your EPs, but no other element that isn't your EP type: 30 Pts.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Gym battles, as well as battles from the battling and trading thread can count if it's against a bounty or vice versa; a boss challenge.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skill Point list (Note: for every skill point earned, you gain 5pts and the option to wear the skill point on your sig to showoff. (May need ether myself or someone to implement small badges with the skill point name on it.)

Single Perfection: Win a single battle without losing a pokemon. 6-0
Double Perfection: Win a double battle without losing a pokemon. 6-0
Triple Perfection: Win a triple battle without losing a pokemon. 6-0
Promotion Peon: Rank up to Peon.
Promotion Hunter: Rank up to Hunter.
Promotion Assasin: Rank up to Assasin.
Promotion Elite: Rank up to Elite.
Promotion Master: Rank up to Master.
Promotion Lunatic: Rank up to Lunatic.
Victory Chain: Win 5 battles in a row.
Unstopable: Win 10 battles in a row.
Unbeatable: win 15 battles in a row.
Invincible: win 20 battles in a row.
Super Luck: Get 3 critical hits in a row.
Stalemate: Get a Draw at the end of a battle.
Last Resort: have a pokemon use Struggle.
Cold shoulder: freeze at least 2 pokemon.
Made you look: Flinch a pokemon at least 3 times in a row.
Triple affliction: afflict three different status problems to three pokemon.
Bomb fail: protect against Explosion/Selfdestruct
Fast finish: knock out a weakned pokemon with a first strike attack. (Quick attack, etc) (Note: this can only be earned once per battle.)
Get Dizzy: Confuse two or three pokemon on the field in a double/ triple battle.
Burn Baby Burn!: Burn 3 Pokemon in one match.
Bzzt!: Paralyze 3 Pokemon in one match.
Caution: Poison 3 Pokemon in one match.
Power Up: Max out any stat. (Belly Drum does not count.)
One Hit wonder: One hit KO a pokemon without boosting up Atk/Sp.Atk stat and without using a One hit KO Move (Horn Drill, Guillotine, etc.)
Locked: disable a pokemon from switching out. (Block, Mean look, Spider Web, Etc.) (Shadow tag doesn't count.)
Jailbreak: Switch out a pokemon that is "Locked" (Shed shell, Baton Pass)
Suicide: KO a pokemon at the cost of your own pokemon fainting. (Life orb DOES count, Explosion, Double edge, Destiny bond, Final Gambit, etc.)
Sacrifice: cause your own pokemon to faint with an move that does NOT KO an opponent. (Memento, Healing wish, Grudge, Etc.)
Plot Foil: Cause a pokemon to Struggle. (Taunt- when a pokemon has no atk moves, Imprison, Spite, Grudge, Pressure, etc.)
Backstabber: Attack or lower a stat of a teamate in double battle (This could also count in the case of Helping a teamate. Ex: Heal beam, Water absorb, Flash fire, etc.)
First Aid: Heal a teamate (Heal beam, wish, Lunar dance, Healing wish, etc)
Poker Face: switch out and send out a pokemon immune to the opponent's attack on the same turn.
King Me: defeat at least 3 pokemon with a single pokemon.
Checkmate: win the battle when left with one pokemon.
Shuffle: Force the opponent to switch out. (Ex: Whirlwind, Perish song, Etc.)
Dice roll: Use a multiple hit attack and strike 5 times.
Last Laugh: use an attack that enables the opponent to strike first before you strike.
Uno: at full HP, Survive an attack with only one HP remaining. (Focus sash/ Sturdy doesn't count.)
MegaPower!: Win a match by knocking out the opponet's last pokemon with a Mega Pokemon.
Mega Defend: Never let your opponet K.O. your Mega Pokemon at all during a battle.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Bounty List:
A bounty is someone outside of Team Lunacy chosen to challenge in order to test or recruit them to our side. Fighting this opponent will grant possibly grant you rewards.

How the Pts System works: The Pts, (Points) are used to measure how formidable a bounty is. a bounty with a high amount of points will definitely be a challenge indeed. Every new bounty starts off with 10 Pts. for every win, the numbers rise by ten. once the bounty is defeated, they are marked as terminated, with their total points displayed for all to see how much of a worthy opponent he or she was. A bounty will strive to be undefeated, adding points to their score for boasting purposes. we are to endeavor in their defeat and stop their points from rising.

Notice: Bounties who become terminated can now keep their pts on record, however, the X2Pts multiplier (When they win 10 consecutive battles) will be reset, even if they go beyond 100 pts.

Wanted:
MattyBrollicPeon
Pts: 160
LP: CrescentMoon
EP:

ReuniclusNOOBie
Pts: 40
LP:
EP:

JDxImpetusNOOBie
Pts: 10
LP:
EP:
----------------------------------------------------------------
Terminated Bounties (High Score)
JDxImpetus- High score: 10pts Terminated by: PhantomxTrainer

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Boss Challenge:
A Boss is a Team Lunacy member who is ready to take on any challenge from allies. defeating them grants you bragging rights for sure. This is the only means of ranking up thus far for Lunacy members.

How it works: If a Boss is defeated, the victor becomes the next boss challenge. If the boss maintains a winning streak of at least 3 in one week, he can continue to become the boss. If he or she remains undefeated and at least win 1 battle for the following weeks, he or she will still be able to stay boss. Now, in three weeks, if he or she remains undefeated and won at least one battle after three weeks time, He or she ranks up. However, after this, to be fair, they will lose boss status and return to what is called Standby status, where he or she cannot challenge the current boss after him or her (since another boss will be chosen after the rank up.) But the former boss on standby will regain his status as challenger later, and has the opportunity to challenge the boss on these conditions:

1. three bosses have been dethroned during the first two weeks.
2. a boss has maintained undefeated status and is currently starting the third week.

For the second condition, if the former boss who is now able to challenge again faces the member that became Boss RIGHT AFTER THE FORMER BOSS WAS REMOVED FROM BOSS STATUS DUE TO RANK UP, AND ONLY DUE TO RANK UP, that former boss, if he or she managed to defeat him or her, then that former boss will gain ANOTHER RANK UP. But only in this condition, is that if the boss who managed to maintain undefeated status up until week three is dethroned by the former boss on standby, he or she too will rank up by way of consolation.

Boss: Tarellethiel: Rank:NOOBie

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Our official Membership badge:
http://victoryroad.net/attachment.ph...9&d=1395426425
Artwork done by Nytz.

special thanks to Kakashidragon for suggesting the idea, and special thanks to Reuniclus for shrinking the image for us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Lunacy Members-

Nytz | Lunacy Admin |Peon
Pts: 205
EP:
LP:

kakashidragon | Lunacy 2nd in command | NOOBie
Pts: 200
EP:
LP: CrescentMoon

Tarellethiel | NOOBie
EP:
LP:

Aquablast | NOOBie
EP:
LP:
PHANTOMxTRAINER | NOOBie
EP:
LP:

Zaref | NOOBie
EP:
LP:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Membership Points system:

5 Pts= for any victory from a Boss challenge
10Pts= for every trophy earned
10 Pts= for a victory from a Bounty hunt.
15Pts= for surviving a week as a boss (you have to be challenged and win at least once for it to count)
20 Pts= for surviving 5 battles as a Boss.
30 Pts= for surviving 10 Battles as a Boss.
50 Pts= taking down a Bounty that defeated us 5 times in a row.
If a bounty proves to be a challenge, and defeats our team over 5 times in a row, the Pts for the bounty rises by 10 per victory.
100Pts= for a victory against a boss who won 10 challenges in a row.
???Pts= for the points that are earned from the amount the bounty defeated has accumulated.

PLEASE NOTE: the member's points will be updated weekly, Probably on Saturday or sunday. You will receive your points during these two days. so it will accumulate until I do the weekly updates. This is so that It doesn't take all of my time updating the points every single time one obtains some. this also means, only during the weekends will you receive the total points accumulated throughout the week. If I don't get to it during Sat, or Sun, Kakashidragon I need you to edit your post below this first post and make it your Update post. May it be for Pts or for any sort of update that is editable to you. I will see it and do the updates I see there on the main post (first post). In this case, it will definitely be for keeping score if I don't get to it first. Think you can handle that, Kakashidragon?
-Prizes-
Kakashidragon and I will be trying our hardest to supply prize pokemon as rewards in exchange for Membership Pts.
-Prize list-(point cost may change depening on popularity, or the time taken to obtain pokemon or even items (once we are established enough to offer items as prizes.)

Froakie (HA Protean): 100Pts
Fennekin (2 Egg Moves: Wish/hypnosis): 150Pts.
Vulpix (HA Drought): 200pts
Sableye (HA Prankster): 300Pts
Murkrow (HA Prankster): 350Pts
Tyrunt (4 Egg moves-Dragon Dance, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang Egg moves): 500 Pts
Tyrunt (2 Egg moves of the said above) 400pts

The weekly hitlist forecast is basically when a member is selected to gain TRIPLE points for victories against bounties or members, or if defeated by another member, then the member who won gains DOUBLE points instead. Until members figure out which day they want for their bonus point day, the people on the forecast will be at random. When we get more than seven members, however, then this will become the MONTHLY hitlist. till then, small beginnings.

Today: Chance of x2 Pts.
Tomorrow: Payday

Sun: Payday! Pts.Distributed for members
Mon: Clear Skies
Tues: Double Battle Drought +20pts per vic
Wed: clear skies
Thurs: Triple Battle Thunderstorm +30pts per vic
Fri: Clear Skies
Sat: Chance of X2pts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
News:

-Latest news-

I've returned from a simi long absence. thank you guys for your patience. I gave everyone 200pts for waiting for me. Also, you may notice that the Prizes now require less pts to obtain. I've noticed that many people became discouraged to try for the prizes due to them being overpriced, so I fixed that a bit. I still need people to PM me their LP. I also will give the EP system a makeover to make it more easier to understand and utilize.

more news to come...

EDIT:

a smash bros. section is starting to form within the Team Lunacy community. This will be another division of Bounty hunting and for those who play both X/Y AND the upcoming smash bros games, you can use the pts system for both divisions... (hopefully Smashbros will be able to offer prizes or something to make prizes available.) Check it out on the THIRD POST.

EDIT: Now Bounties can earn Pts the same way Members do, as well as utilize the LP/EP system

Last edited by Nytz; April 18, 2014 at 12:13:09 PM.
Old February 16, 2014, 01:00:01 PM
Kyurem

Im I still a member from the old version of TL? xP
I probably wont be doing the items thing this time around though.
I got a few good ones to add to the list: MegaPower!: Win a match by knocking out the opponet's last pokemon with a Mega Pokemon.

Mega Defend: Never let your opponet K.O. your Mega Pokemon at all during a battle.
Old February 16, 2014, 01:03:37 PM
Volcarona

Team Lunacy
Super Smash Bros. For Wii U/ 3DS Bounty hunter clan.

This will be the Post for the upcoming Super Smash bros clan, where all points earned from this clan can be distributed between the X/Y Lunacy clan and the Smashbros. Clan. More to come in the future.

What to expect:

Skill System

Pts System

If possible: Prize system.

Bounty System (Wouldn't be a bounty hunter clan without a Bounty system)

--Coming Soon--

Last edited by Nytz; April 11, 2014 at 03:50:26 AM.
Old February 16, 2014, 01:20:18 PM
Volcarona

WARNING!

our first bounty has been chosen.

Wanted: MattyBrollic

reason: first bounty chosen. also appeared to my profile saying he is into competitive battling.

UPDATE: I'm implementing Boss battles. bosses are a chosen Team Lunacy member who is so strong that we just have to see who can defeat him... will it be our allies, or an outsider? One thing is certain, this guy is chosen wisely, so be prepared for a fight. That said, I may implement a point system after all.

Last edited by Nytz; February 16, 2014 at 01:35:38 PM.
Old February 16, 2014, 11:34:36 PM
Giratina

Am I still a part of this??? Cause I'd like to be!
Old February 17, 2014, 01:41:04 PM
Volcarona

Member Update:

Please Re welcome Veteran member, PhantomxTrainer to the team.

EDIT:

Boss Challenger has been chosen: Nytz. Reason: I guess it would make sense since I am the leader. Whoever among the members can defeat me will become the next Boss challenge. Dethrone me if you dare!

More info about how boss challenges work: basically, a boss will be randomly chosen if for a long time no challenges come. but if you defeat the boss, if you are a member, you become the boss challenge up until you are either defeated, or if a week goes by and you are undefeated. if you are undefeated in a week, you will gain a rank up or a trophy or points when I get the system set up. Hope you guys have fun!

EDIT: three options. what should determine a Rank up?

A: Points System
B: Amount of Throphies
C: Boss Challenge victories

....OK make that 4 options. D: All of the above?

EDIT: Ideas for Point system.

5 Pts= for any victory from a Boss challenge
10Pts= for every trophy earned
10 Pts= for a victory from a Bounty hunt.
15Pts= for surviving a week as a boss (you have to be challenged and win at least once for it to count)
20 Pts= for surviving 5 battles as a Boss.
30 Pts= for surviving 10 Battles as a Boss.
50 Pts= taking down a Bounty that defeated us 5 times in a row.
If a bounty proves to be a challenge, and defeats our team over 5 times in a row, the Pts for the bounty rises by 10 per victory.
100Pts= for a victory against a boss who won 10 challenges in a row.

Note: normal battles from the Battle and trading thread do not count in this. Only battles against a bounty, or a boss battle will count.

Last edited by Nytz; February 17, 2014 at 02:30:34 PM.
Old February 17, 2014, 03:08:29 PM
Kyurem

Can I rejoin?
Old February 17, 2014, 06:16:15 PM
Administrator

I'd like to recommend once the VR Gym League launches that you give its battle format a shot for this clan. It'll be loosely based on Smogon Overused but will not follow all of its strict, very poorly organized, unprofessional, and pointless bans.

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; February 17, 2014 at 06:16:43 PM.
Old February 18, 2014, 02:42:16 AM
Giratina

I think Boss Challenge victories and trophies should earn you points. Then points determine what rank you are.
Old February 18, 2014, 07:58:47 AM
Volcarona

Update and notice: Team Lunacy's battle format will follow the VR ruleset.

And on that note, Team Lunacy will officially start alongside the VR Gym league's launch.

Anyone who was formerly a Team Lunacy member, must say so till then, or else you will not become a member until re-recruitment. So hurry while you can. Doors WILL CLOSE and you'll have to prove yourself again if deadline is reached.
Old February 20, 2014, 11:32:28 AM
Volcarona

What is the VR rule set?
Old February 20, 2014, 11:43:29 AM
Volcarona

Default Putting a Bounty on Me?

So you think you can take me out easily huh? Here's what I say to that..... MANNNN IM DA BEST OF DA BEST. IMA SHOOT YA IN THE HEAD AND KNOCK YOUR HEAD OFF YOUR CHEST EHHHHH YOU NEED TO GIVE IT A REST. HE KEEPS PUTTING ME TO SLEEP ILL KNOCK YOUR HEAD OFF YOUR CHEST. EHHHHH IM THE TREASURE IN THE CHEST, YOU GONNA MESS WITH ME? ILL KNOCK YOUR HEAD OFF YOUR CHEST. MANNNN YOU BETTER WEAR YOUR SUNDAY VEST CAUSE IMA LAY YA IN THE DIRT AND KNOCK YOUR HEAD OFF YOUR CHEST.

Hehe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqG1Ijoekf4
Old February 20, 2014, 03:06:45 PM
Charizard

As much as I hate the whole Smogon tier system, this sounds like a pretty cool thing. Maybe I'll join once I get a team together.

Last edited by BluFire1337; February 20, 2014 at 03:47:44 PM.
Old February 20, 2014, 03:47:46 PM
Volcarona

remember, this will all start on the same day the VR Gym League starts... so in about a week from now, we will get started.
Old March 1, 2014, 03:36:11 AM
Volcarona

Notice: Operations of Team Lunacy shall finally begin. Remember that the battle style correlates to those of VR standards... until further investigation, that is.

We are OPEN.

PS: I won't be able to come on much today, because My little sister's birthday is today.
Old March 2, 2014, 05:38:14 AM
Volcarona

ATTENTION, THE CURRENT BOUNTY TARGET IS MATTYBROLIC. FOR EVERY WIN HE OBTAINS FROM DEFEATING US, WILL BUILD ON THE POINTS THE VICTOR SHALL RECIEVE IN HIS DESTRUCTION.

Let us begin.

To challenge a bounty, simply give him or her a visitor message, and when you both are online, may the battle begin.

Current potential bounties on the watchlist:
Tarellethiel. Reason- association with our current bounty makes this one a possible threat.
Reuniclus- Reason- the one who introduced me to the current bounty. as a return of favor, you are on the watchlist.

Last edited by Nytz; March 2, 2014 at 05:44:23 AM.
Old March 6, 2014, 08:17:12 AM
Volcarona

Matty have slain my infantry unit... this guy is good. HE MUST BE DESTROYED!

Mattybrolic's Bounty 10pts-- now 20pts.

Who among us is mighty enough to take this foe down?!
Old March 6, 2014, 08:29:10 AM
Volcarona

Update: Assasin missions.

every so often, I will hire an assassin (That is, an already existing Lunacy Member to take on a bounty.) if you win the battle, you gain double points. if you fail the mission, or if you do not respond to the mission, I will assign the assassin mission to another member.

I would be afraid if I were a Bounty....

EDIT:

New Bounty Confirmed: Reuniclus. Reason: he stole my 3DS FC. As always, the bounty will start at 10 pts.

EDIT: currently on watchlist: JDxImpetus. Reason: He was viewing Team Lunacy... I thought I told Kakasihidragon to leave the entrance to our thread attended for intruders! I swear, help doesn't come easy anymore...

Last edited by Nytz; March 6, 2014 at 08:50:57 AM.
Old March 6, 2014, 10:57:28 AM
Kyurem

Do points count for me if i do my gym battles with my challengers? Also what about bountys in this case too?
Old March 13, 2014, 07:37:42 AM
Volcarona

sorry for the late replies. Until after the site move, we will be inactive for the time being. This should give me some time to think about the point system more.
Old March 15, 2014, 08:38:55 AM
Volcarona

To answer Kakashidragon's questions, seeing as this clan does tie in with members who also are gym leaders, I think It should be that bounty points and other forms of gaining points can be counted even in gym battles. this could promote both us as a clan, and the league.

EDIT: This is mainly for Cat, but when the site moves, will all of the threads be destroyed in the process?

Last edited by Nytz; March 15, 2014 at 08:44:28 AM.
Old March 15, 2014, 11:52:26 AM
Volcarona

I'm not quite sure how the site movement will affect the clan, but I suppose in order to keep this clan from being a dead attempt, we will remain active.

with that said, FOOOLS! I am getting quite frustrated with this clan's lack of commitment to the destruction of our foe!. they must be vanquished! is there anyone who can stop Reuniclus and Mattybrolic?!

Bounty Update: MattyBrolic Bounty: 20--> 30 Pts
Reuniclus: 10-->20 Pts

We MUST endeavor in their heads dethroned from their shoulders!!! Team Lunacy, do not embarrass me, for you also embarrass yourselves!!! XD

(Hey, does this make me sound like an evil tyrant?)
Old March 15, 2014, 12:53:24 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nytz View Post
EDIT: This is mainly for Cat, but when the site moves, will all of the threads be destroyed in the process?
No, VR should return to how it is before I close it.
Old March 21, 2014, 05:55:39 AM
Volcarona

Update

due to the constant boasts in our inferiority, due to bounties and our lack of defeating a single one, I give bounties and outsiders full permission to boast in this thread about anything related to the topic that is team lunacy. Consider it a privilege for surviving thus far.

In other words, if you want to talk trash, talk trash in our face. but be warned, we WILL destroy you for your words!

Edit:

A prototype badge for all team lunacy members. It's simple, but ...

P.S: I haven't figured out how to shrink this image yet.... XD

Last edited by Nytz; March 21, 2014 at 06:16:37 AM.
Old March 21, 2014, 07:57:00 AM
Kyurem

looks awsome! Our foes shall be destroyed! (As im a ninja, i can bring more into battle)
Old March 21, 2014, 10:18:34 AM
Volcarona

attempt to make the button smaller failed.

post deleted

Last edited by Nytz; March 21, 2014 at 10:19:30 AM. Reason: failed attempt
Old March 21, 2014, 10:29:15 AM

I don't know if this helps, but I attempted to make the image smaller for you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	user4793_pic10808_1395411192.jpg
Views:	737
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	6080
Name:  user4793_pic10808_1395411192 - Copy.jpg
Views: 1141
Size:  33.9 KB
Old March 21, 2014, 10:32:01 AM
Volcarona

Thanks! I'll remember your kind deeds after I terminate you.

No, but seriously, thank you!
Old March 21, 2014, 09:02:47 PM
Volcarona

Maybe next time guys
Old March 21, 2014, 09:07:55 PM
Kyurem

I demand a rematch! I dont take a 0-4 lose that easy. (Plus i was ready again after our battle with a different team)
Old March 22, 2014, 09:09:00 AM
Volcarona

Bounty Update: MattyBrolic: 20--> 30Pts.

(I was really banking on Kakashidragon defeating him...)

Time to get serious, lunacy!

EDIT: MattyBrolic: 40Pts.

Didn't realize he also took out PhantomxTrainer....

EDIT: Currently on watchlist: ~Whimsicott~

Last edited by Nytz; March 22, 2014 at 10:12:26 AM.
Old March 22, 2014, 10:23:45 AM
Kyurem

He caught me guard thats all. Next time it will be different. (I get more serious outside my gym battles)
Old March 22, 2014, 11:25:03 AM
Volcarona

(Mattybrolic is really good... if I don't get him eliminated quick, he will probably rename TL from Team Lunacy to Total Laughingstock!)

Mattybrolic: 40pts--> 100pts.

Anyone who can defeat this foe will probably be MY hero-- I mean gain an automatic rank up.
Old March 22, 2014, 12:04:57 PM
Kyurem

He beat me 0-5 now, WTF is going on? Ever since he beat me for my badge i cant beat him. (Even with a flawless team) I gotta come up with something for next time. (I usually never lose this bad, maybe by a 0-3)
Old March 22, 2014, 12:41:46 PM
Volcarona

Mattybrolic: Heed my words. You may think you have us beat; however, this is a foolish way of thinking. We Lunacies will endeavor in your defeat, for as long as you are a bounty, you will be hunted forever until you are slain by our hands, or age itself takes you by force. for every loss, we will grow stronger, our ranks will evolve, our numbers will multiply, all on the mission that is evidently clear now: your defeat-- the fate for all bounties. Your winning streak will be extinguished, you will grow weary, the commands you choose for your pokemon will falter. You will make that one fatal error... and we will anticipate it. What will you do, Mattybrollic; what will you do when the whole world seeks your head?
Old March 22, 2014, 01:17:32 PM
Volcarona

*sigh*

Bounty Update

Reuniclus: 20pts-->40pts.
Old March 22, 2014, 03:55:20 PM
Volcarona

Looks like you have another bounty to worry about Great job Reuniclus!
Old March 23, 2014, 11:10:25 AM
Volcarona

Special Update

Residents of the society of the night, please welcome a new member of our family; Tarellethiel.

Her ability is formidable, and her love for the night, inspiring. A Graceful Pokémon trainer, and Lady of the Luna moon indeed. Let us welcome her with open arms as wide and as far as east is to west. Come now. Let us endeavor in the conquest of our enemies, the bounties, and any whom stand against us. You have proven yourself worthy of becoming a Lunacy.
Old March 23, 2014, 11:16:38 AM
Floatzel

I thank you for welcoming me into service for Team Lunacy. *curtseys* We shall conquer all that the light of Luna touches!
Old March 23, 2014, 11:44:59 AM
Volcarona

Oh! another special Update

It has been decided that Kakashidragon will be named vice commander of Team Lunacy. I have long periods of inactivity at times, so Kakashidragon can be like the secondary person to go to when I'm not around.

EDIT: due to winning the recruitment battle, against the boss challenge, Tarellethiel is now the new Boss Challenge. Here's how it works, (Since I couldn't work out the point system) If a Boss is defeated, the victor becomes the next boss challenge. If the boss maintains a winning streak of at least 3 in one week, he can continue to become the boss. If he or she remains undefeated and at least win 1 battle for the following weeks, he or she will still be able to stay boss. Now, in three weeks, if he or she remains undefeated and won at least one battle after three weeks time, He or she ranks up. However, after this, to be fair, they will lose boss status and return to what is called Standby status, where he or she cannot challenge the current boss after him or her (since another boss will be chosen after the rank up.) But the former boss on standby will regain his status as challenger later, and has the opportunity to challenge the boss on these conditions:

1. three bosses have been dethroned during the first two weeks.
2. a boss has maintained undefeated status and is currently starting the third week.

For the second condition, if the former boss who is now able to challenge again faces the member that became Boss RIGHT AFTER THE FORMER BOSS WAS REMOVED FROM BOSS STATUS DUE TO RANK UP, AND ONLY DUE TO RANK UP, that former boss, if he or she managed to defeat him or her, then that former boss will gain ANOTHER RANK UP. But only in this condition, is that if the boss who managed to maintain undefeated status up until week three is dethroned by the former boss on standby, he or she too will rank up by way of consolation.

Bounties will have a point system to measure how formidable they are. But Members will rank up through overthrowing the boss

Any questions? I now welcome this as a topic for discussion.

Last edited by Nytz; March 23, 2014 at 04:57:17 PM.
Old March 23, 2014, 05:01:44 PM
Volcarona

--double post---

Like I said (since my way of explanation can be confusing,) feel free to ask questions, or comments, or even suggestions. I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.

Oh, and before I forget, one more thing. the boss can challenge a member too, but if he or she loses, he or she still risks losing his or her boss status to the victor, given it's one of our members.

Last edited by Nytz; March 23, 2014 at 05:03:44 PM.
Old March 23, 2014, 06:35:21 PM
Floatzel

What value are points? They do not contribute to rank?

The concept behind a bounty is a task to be done in order to claim a reward. Is there no longer any official reward for a bounty?

Last edited by Tarellethiel; March 23, 2014 at 06:40:45 PM.
Old March 23, 2014, 09:25:02 PM
Kyurem

I could offer a Shiny pokemon that i can RNG breed from my white 1? (Any breedable pokemon with legit Abilitys&Moves)
Old March 23, 2014, 09:46:41 PM
Volcarona

Tare: To answer your question, I at first thought that it would be too hard a task for one to give out rewards for X/Y, given that you'd have to constantly battle in the Battle Mason just to get the best items for BP. Because of this, (Since I'm usually busy a lot,) I was going to assign the task to Kakaishidragon at first since he handled that in the first TL. But understandably, he declined... But now seeing Kakashidragon's next post, perhaps a point system can be created if he is willing to offer pokemon as prizes. I can help too if it gets to be too much for one person. I would have preferred distributing items, but I don't know why I never thought of Pokémon for prizes. almost like Celadon City prize corner. I also had no idea till now that people even wanted a point system, since no one since now showed true interest in that. That will change though. Perhaps the second post in the thread can be a scoreboard. As for throphies, Since I don't think it's possible for spectators to actually view a fight, there would be no way of knowing who gained what trophy point unless you were the one battling, and plus no telling if you would be honest with your trophy point obtaining. This could change if we could view battles online outside of the game itself. (I still have the skill point list backed up in Gaiaonline.)

In other news,

WARNING!

A new Bounty has appeared!

Name: JDxImpetus. Reason: refusal to join our cause, even after the recruitment battle. And I was just about to offer you free doughnuts too... But now, for your insolence, you will be hunted. And to think, if only you'd just agree to our cause, you would have been spared your tragic fate of being forever stalked by the shadows of the Lunacy.
Old March 23, 2014, 10:20:27 PM
Volcarona

Update

Prize Pokemon will be implemented in exchange for Pts, while rank ups will be determined by Boss Challenges.

I happen to be a breeder, so while breeding shouldn't be a problem, the time and effort behind obtaining the prize pokemon, as well as popularity may cause the points to inflate or deflate. Keep this in mind.

EDIT: does anyone want to implement the Skill point system? The only way it can work is if there is a way to view battles here in VR or post battle videos on VR somehow...

Last edited by Nytz; March 23, 2014 at 10:26:12 PM.
Old March 23, 2014, 10:35:44 PM
Administrator

Quote:
The only way it can work is if there is a way to view battles here in VR or post battle videos on VR somehow...
You can easily upload battle videos and provide the code to watch them in-game. And by "easily," I mean it is a confusing mess at times. After connecting to the Internet, fire up the Battle Recorder, select a video, and tap the button to upload it. You can watch battle videos through there too.

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; March 23, 2014 at 10:36:40 PM.
Old March 23, 2014, 10:40:30 PM
Volcarona

Kakashidragon, I need you to wipe out your first post below the first post in the thread. It will be your personal Update page for scorekeeping if I don't get to it first and for other things that you can add to contribute.

DON'T DELETE THE POST. Just erase what you wrote and name it whatever you want. it is yours to edit since It's your post.

EDIT: Thank you Cat for that tidbit of info. On that note, I will add the skill points again, which can count as points as well.
Edit: For Skill points, I want to make badges with the name of the skill point a member earned for them to show off in their sigs, like achievements. I may need help, since there are a LOT of Skill points to make badges for.

EDIT:
Something like this is what I had in mind.

Last edited by Nytz; March 23, 2014 at 11:08:19 PM.
Old March 24, 2014, 03:35:25 AM

I forgot to bring this up earlier. ~Whimsicott~ doesn't have a 3DS, so she can't battle anyone for that bounty.
Old March 24, 2014, 07:24:32 AM
Volcarona

can bounties win prizes???
Old March 24, 2014, 07:47:02 AM
Volcarona

MattyBrollic: considering that Team Lunacy is a place for everyone to have fun battling; both bounties and members, and since all of you guys, (even the bounties) are cool with me, I say sure, why not? Bounties will be able to win prizes too, by way of accumulating their Pts to a certain level. Sounds fair enough? This way, it's fun and fair and worth continuing to participate for all involved, both allies and enemies.

With that said,

UPDATE

as mentioned above, Bounties can earn prizes too. But the way they earn them will be different (and possibly a bit harder since they have to maintain their Points and accumulate them by remaining undefeated.) than the members. I guess it's like a consolation prize for the bounties for when they are terminated that varies depending on their survival.

Any questions? Remember, I want this place to be fun for everyone. It may seem like serious business, but it's all in fun playing the game we love: Pokémon.
Old March 24, 2014, 08:59:14 AM
Kyurem

I created the X&Y battle videos thread, use that.
Old March 25, 2014, 07:55:48 PM
Kyurem

Quick Post: Nytz i think we can call off Reun's bounty as we had 2 battles (both had DCs-*Disconnections* during certin points in the battles) But during our 2nd battle Reun had 1 pokemon left before we got DCd (i had 2) so we dont know who would had won. So im thinking of making it a draw for now.
Old March 25, 2014, 08:11:07 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashidragon View Post
Quick Post: Nytz i think we can call off Reun's bounty as we had 2 battles (both had DCs-*Disconnections* during certin points in the battles) But during our 2nd battle Reun had 1 pokemon left before we got DCd (i had 2) so we dont know who would had won. So im thinking of making it a draw for now.
Just to add to that ^... Reun had what seemed to be a slight upper hand in the first battle (although early), whereas the second one Kakashi had a certain upper hand (but not a guaranteed win). To call off Reuniclus's current bounty would be nearly as good as Kakashi winning... I guess it's Nytz's call but I think they should just re-battle to determine a clear winner!

Btw I won again do I get a prize
Old March 26, 2014, 02:26:36 AM
Volcarona

To 1st question: hmm I think it should be a draw. But as far as calling off the bounty, perhaps a sudden death match could help.

To 2nd question: Reason why I said sudden death match is because the Pts system for bounties is the only way they will be able to get prizes if it's high enough to match the required pts to obtain any of the prizes. If they get defeated, they must start all over again. since there was no clear winner, I say sudden death match. So to answer Matty's question, you have to have your pts high enough to get a prize. (Not to mention I think I'll be distributing prizes on the weekend at the same time I update the pts for the members, to be fair.
Old March 26, 2014, 02:33:27 AM
Volcarona

-Update-

(For Bounties)

after making acculating 100 pts, next victories will be upped by another 10 pts.

so in other words, instead of earning 10 pts, you gain 20pts for every victory.

reason why I did it this way is because a bounty will have to accumulate at least 300pts to even get a prize. It's still a challenge for a Bounty, and harder to gain them since if they lose THEIR POINTS ARE RESET AND THEY MUST START OVER AGAIN. However, like I said, if they have at least 300 Pts, before defeat, they can gain a prize, even if they were saving up for something higher in pts, should they be defeated before gaining the required pts, they can still get a prize of something else depending on the amount of pts required.

That said,

Mattybrolic: 100--> 120pts.

Note: for members, though the big points come from defeating the bounties, you can still earn points by taking on the boss challenge. read the first post to see how it works.

EDIT:

Should sudden death matches be 3 on 3? or remain 6 on 6? you guys decide.

(I personally think it should be 3 on 3)

Last edited by Nytz; March 26, 2014 at 02:38:33 AM.
Old March 26, 2014, 10:33:49 AM
Volcarona

-UPDATE-

I think we should have a miniboss challenge as well. this will help add more chances of gaining points for members. It may work like the Boss challenge, In fact, the Boss challenge will be the one who has accumulated the highest amount of consecutive victories in a member to member battle, while miniboss will be the runner up.

also, Another challenge: Weekly Hitlist- Where a member is selected for one out of the week to gain double (or triple, still deciding) points for a victory or if defeated, the challenger gains double points. and if he or she wins a bounty, they get triple (or double points from the bounty)

Both coming soon.

Last edited by Nytz; March 26, 2014 at 10:35:04 AM.
Old March 26, 2014, 02:40:22 PM
Volcarona

Update

Weekly Hitlist Forecast has been implemented for members to gain more pts in a unique way. starting tomorrow, Kakashidragon will be able to gain triple pts per victory against members or bounties, OR, if any member gain a victory against him will receive double points.

For more details on how it works, go to the first post.

(Members only)

Last edited by Nytz; March 26, 2014 at 02:41:29 PM.
Old March 26, 2014, 05:33:08 PM
Kyurem

Hey if we beat a bounty that has over 100pts. You think we can receive that 100pts or get half of them pts.
Old March 26, 2014, 05:34:56 PM
Volcarona

you get to earn as many points as the bounties are worth.
Old March 26, 2014, 05:38:29 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
you get to earn as many points as the bounties are worth.
Ok just making sure.
Old March 26, 2014, 05:46:32 PM
Volcarona

So.... How exactly do the bounties win a prize?
Old March 26, 2014, 06:06:16 PM
Volcarona

Bounties whom win against members gain 10 pts for each consecutive victory until they reach 100 Pts, when they then gain 20 pts for each consecutive win. A bounty must be challenged and win, for if they lose, the total pts he or she gained will be the amount of pts he or she can spend to gain a prize. (So far, you must have at least 300pts to even get a prize, but this may change if it proves too difficult.)
Old March 26, 2014, 08:52:00 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
Bounties whom win against members gain 10 pts for each consecutive victory until they reach 100 Pts, when they then gain 20 pts for each consecutive win. A bounty must be challenged and win, for if they lose, the total pts he or she gained will be the amount of pts he or she can spend to gain a prize. (So far, you must have at least 300pts to even get a prize, but this may change if it proves too difficult.)
Wow 300 is a lot...
Old March 27, 2014, 02:55:08 AM
Volcarona

well, you have to consider the time and effort put into breeding the prize pokemon. Not to mention Bounties may have to work a bit harder since they aren't members. (However, you guys never asked to be bounties...)

-Possible UPDATE-
(For Bounties)

Maybe if I allow bounties to keep their pts even upon defeat? Now that I think about it, a bounty will still have to work harder, since they have to gain 10 wins in order to even obtain the X2pts multiplier (That is, get to 100pts) which will lead to the minimum amount of battles being 20 wins (10 wins with the 10 pts each till hitting 100 pts, then the other 10 wins given he or she is undefeated would be 20 pts.)

The thing is, if a bounty loses, the multiplier is reset to just 10pts again (even if you have 100pts already, when starting over, you'll have to gain 10 wins again for the multiplier to activate.

I think that sounds reasonable.

-Currently in the watchlist-

Cat333Pokemon. Reason: For being such a stranger last night like I didn't notice you. You'd make a terrible spy. XD
Cowboy. Reason: By special sellout-- I mean, request from a fellow bounty to discourage procrastination....

-UPDATE-

For non bounties and non Lunacy Memebers.

Now you can influence if you will gain "Watched" status by adding comments. Likes, dislikes, things you think should be better, or just boasting in your skills if you're not a bounty yet. Add them here in the thread..... and we'll see what happens. Remember, your words could determine your fate.

Everyone should be able to enjoy TL, even those who aren't bounties/ Members yet.

Last edited by Nytz; March 27, 2014 at 09:56:58 AM.
Old March 27, 2014, 11:58:50 AM
Volcarona

WARNING: New Bounty has appeared.

Name: Cat333Pokemon. Reason: Because he admitted his fear of Team Lunacy. Fair game! because he is admin, the bounty will start with 100 Pts.

GET EM! >:3

EDIT: Make that 300Pts. (300pts is enough to gain a prize)

Last edited by Nytz; March 27, 2014 at 12:07:37 PM.
Old March 28, 2014, 03:18:38 PM
Kyurem

I think members should 5pts for beating a Passby or Friend outside of VR? Like by showing a battle Vid for proof of victory should work. Hows that for a good idea?
Old March 29, 2014, 06:38:05 AM
Volcarona

-UPDATE-

Passerby Pts/ VR Invitation Pts.

I just thought of another clever way to help Team Lunacy gain pts. I'm amazed It took now for me to think of this idea, it's so simple, but I really think It will motivate TL members. I call it Passerby Pts. Here's how it works. It's simple really. Any TL member who wins against a non Bounty / Non TL member gains 5 Pts for the victory. Also, Invitation Pts. If you invite someone from outside of VR to battle with us, you will gain 100 Pts ONLY if they sign up for VR.

I hope this helps motivate us to try and earn some Pts!
And also help add more VR members.

EDIT: If the person signs up for VR, regardless of if he joins TL or becomes a bounty, the Pts will still be given to you. So invite all your friends to this awesome community. AND, bounties too can invite people here, and they will be given the option to become bounites.

Last edited by Nytz; March 29, 2014 at 08:37:13 AM.
Old March 29, 2014, 07:06:37 AM
Volcarona

MAJOR UPDATE: LUNAR PHASES FACTOR and Mono elements power factor

A unique way of gaining pts is what I call, the Lunar factor.

It's in the works, but basically, Members will be granted the powers of the moon that may promote their Pts being boosted during certain phases of the moon IRL.

Example: Full Moon Badge: equip it on your sig and on nights of a full moon, you will be able to gain x4 Pts for every victory. There will be more phase badges to come. and you'll only be able to gain one of them, so choose wisely.

there will be a badge for every phase of the moon. so every member has to pick one that suits them.

I will probably boost it up a notch and make elemental powers too to equip as well. I need a badge maker who can make elemental designs. (I already have the Moon badges.) An elemental badge grants your pokemon the power of TL, and if you have a mono team of a certain element of your badge, you will gain +20 or more Pts. if you are victorious. Unlike the Lunar badges, you can equip up to two, but it only works with a team of 6 MONO TYPE POKEMON. BUT get this; if a pokemon has two types, as long as it has the type your element badge is, it's still legit.

Lunar Phase Factor will be available now. elements will come later after I get badges made for it.

Last edited by Nytz; March 29, 2014 at 08:30:12 AM.
Old March 29, 2014, 07:20:01 AM
Volcarona

Every member is granted ONE badge. Choose it wisely. You will keep this badge forever.

NewMoon: Activated during one phase: New Moon. Bonus Pts= x4pts
CrescentMoon: Activated during 2 Phases: waning crescent and waxing crescent. Bonus Pts= x2
Gibbous: Activated during 2 Phases: Waning gibbous, and waxing gibbous. Bonus Pts= x2

FullMoon: Activated during one Phase: Full Moon. Bonus Pts= x4

EDIT: On second thought, don't put them in your sig. I'll just place them beside your names in the member list.

EDIT: Members, Please give me a VM or PM, or even a post in the main thread about what elements you want. I have prototype banners (based off the actual game) ready. Also the same for what LP you want.

Note: Elements will give you a minimum of +20 pts. (ADDED, NOT MULTIPLIED) to the total score of the victory. Another way the Elements can work is by having a mono team with ONE Element and another of a completely different element, as long as they have no other types. in other words, if your party only has two different elements period that represent your EPs, then it is still legit.

Examples of how you can activate your elements, and how they effect the Pts:

Full Party of one element period:50 Pts.
Party where all pokemon have at least ONE OF THE SAME element as your EPs: 20 pts.
Party where all pokemon have at least One of the same Elements as your EPs, but no other element that isn't your EP type: 30 Pts.

Last edited by Nytz; March 29, 2014 at 08:29:13 AM.
Old March 29, 2014, 06:01:20 PM
Kyurem

Matty won again <.< (0-2 this time) but i was this close to beating him.
Old March 29, 2014, 06:14:27 PM
Volcarona

Pts Update: Bounty

MattyBrollic: 120-->140

Kakashidragon, don't forget to pick your LP/EPs
Old March 29, 2014, 06:22:59 PM
Kyurem

I'll pick my Lp/Ep stuff real soon. Oh and i beat a Passby. I'll have the battle vid number posted to confirme the win tomorrow ok.
Old March 29, 2014, 06:49:13 PM
Volcarona

CONGRATULATIONS!

to Kakashidragon who was the first member to obtain some Pts!

Kakashidragon gained 5pts!

Total Pts 0-->5.
Old March 29, 2014, 07:01:21 PM
Volcarona

Nytz I have to hand it to you; being a bounty is a ton of fun! I am very fortunate to have been picked as one.
Old March 29, 2014, 07:16:16 PM
Volcarona

^///^ Aww! Don't make me blush, for you are still my foe. and you will be destroyed someday!

... but in all honesty, I'm very happy you guys are having fun. This is what I wanted the whole time. I feel like a winner since this success came with dedicated members and bounties who made all this possible. Cause honestly, I didn't have plans on reviving team lunacy when I came back to VR. but I'm glad I did.

thank you, members, bounties, and spectators who peek into this thread. And thank you VR, for being the home of Team Lunacy!
Old March 29, 2014, 07:52:36 PM
Volcarona

The more bounties there are and more TL members makes it more and more fun and interesting! Keep it up Team Lunacy!
Old March 29, 2014, 08:15:26 PM
Volcarona

Speaking of more TL members,

Please give a warm welcome to our newest TL Member: Zeref, otherwise known as, my cousin.

Nytz gained 100pts for VR invitation factor
Total Pts: 0-->100
Nytz grew to rank Peon
Old March 29, 2014, 08:29:40 PM
Kyurem

Can bountys be complete if we double or triples, or rotation battles too? Cause doing these in singles get a little boring sometimes.
Old March 29, 2014, 08:43:04 PM
Volcarona

@Kakashidragon: Singles, Doubles, Triples, Rotations... oh, and MULTI battles will still count in obtaining bounties or even trophies and boss challenges as well and more. For multi, Two bounties face two members.

-Update-
Multi battle Melee factor

Now you can use multi battles (two Members vs two bounties) to gain automatic x2 pts for being victorious. That's the power of teamwork.
Old March 30, 2014, 06:33:05 AM
Volcarona

Q: Tarellethiel- Could just be that I just woke up, but I'm a little unclear on the EPs. How do they work, exactly?
We get one LP only? Does it really matter which, other than the correspondence to the actual lunar cycle?
A: Basically, it does matter for which LP you get. Some would have two phases, but only grant x2pts (may actually make some tweaks here and there since I have too many multipliers atm) while others only have one phase but grant x4pts. and yes, you only get one LP.

As for EPs, they work depending on trainers who specialize in mono types, for they would get the most out of it. If you have a team with just one of the types that matches your EPs (Since you do get two EPs) you get +50pts added to your score when you win a battle. Even if they have other types, as long as they have at least one of the two types that match your EPs (May even call it AP, but that's irrelevant,) you will still gain at least +20pts added to your total score for every win. And if you have pokemon in a party whom have both types and no other types that match your EPs, you can get +30pts.

Example: EPs= fire/water
Party of 6 fire types= +50 +60pts
Party of 6 water types= +50 +60pts
Party of 3 fire types and 3 water types= +30pts
Party of any amount of fire types in ratio to water types and vice versa= +30 Pts
Party of 6 fire types with other secondary types besides water= +20pts
Party of 6 water types with other secondary types besides fire= +20pts

EDIT: Actually, instead of +50pts, I'll make it +60pts for a party of 6 pure monotypes.

Last edited by Nytz; March 30, 2014 at 06:38:48 AM.
Old March 30, 2014, 11:17:50 AM
Volcarona

Whoa whoa whoa, us bounties can battle however we want to right? I only enjoy single battles.
Old March 30, 2014, 02:55:10 PM
Volcarona

If all opponents in combat agree on a certain battle style, then it's legit. You have the option to decline.
Old March 30, 2014, 04:23:33 PM
Volcarona

Thank gosh!!!
Old April 1, 2014, 07:47:58 AM
Volcarona

Update

Well, it's the beginning of the month, and I decided to be fair, I placed the current bounties on the terminated list. This is because we as members are in need of a fresh new set of bounties to try and defeat. To all former bounties, now you have a chance to be recruited. but if you decline, you will be put on standby status until next month. This way, we can get more people a chance to become members, and different people to become bounties. We enjoyed the battles, and to the bounties, you all can cash in your pts to get a prize, or hold off till next time... OR become a member.

For members, I decided that every beginning of the month, I will give members bounus pts, because of your contributions to this clan. I think It's only fair, so now it doesn't seem so discouraging to see 0pts for a whole month for most members.

Currently on hitlist: SpikyEaredPichu96. Reason: you're kind support of this clan makes me suspicious.

EDIT:
WARNING! NEW BOUNTY APPEARED!
Name: SpikyEaredPichu96. Reason: My suspicions are far too strong to keep you alive. you must be terminated.
Old April 1, 2014, 08:20:38 AM

Quote:
EDIT:
WARNING! NEW BOUNTY APPEARED!
Name: SpikyEaredPichu96. Reason: My suspicions are far too strong to keep you alive. you must be terminated.
Uhh, I don't think Spiky battles, Nytz.
Old April 1, 2014, 08:28:15 AM
Volcarona

But I wanted a prize
Old April 1, 2014, 10:26:35 AM
Volcarona

More details on the first post. GTG, still at work.
Old April 1, 2014, 02:39:29 PM
Volcarona

I'm off work and here to answer any questions, but first, I updated the first post with the trophy/skill point list.

members, please check it when you get a chance.

Last edited by Nytz; April 1, 2014 at 02:40:06 PM.
Old April 1, 2014, 05:41:47 PM
Volcarona

This is the official Skill point list. It is updatable and anyone can expand the ideas
Also, I may have caused problems with the bounties, and I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. but I just want to refresh the situation.

To members and anyone who wants to expand on this, feel free. look at everything carefully though. each Skill point performed grants you 10 pts, I believe.

Single Perfection: Win a single battle without losing a pokemon. 6-0
Double Perfection: Win a double battle without losing a pokemon. 6-0
Triple Perfection: Win a triple battle without losing a pokemon. 6-0
Promotion Peon: Rank up to Peon.
Promotion Hunter: Rank up to Hunter.
Promotion Assasin: Rank up to Assasin.
Promotion Elite: Rank up to Elite.
Promotion Master: Rank up to Master.
Promotion Lunatic: Rank up to Lunatic.
Victory Chain: Win 5 battles in a row.
Unstopable: Win 10 battles in a row.
Unbeatable: win 15 battles in a row.
Invincible: win 20 battles in a row.
Super Luck: Get 3 critical hits in a row.
Stalemate: Get a Draw at the end of a battle.
Last Resort: have a pokemon use Struggle.
Cold shoulder: freeze at least 2 pokemon.
April Fools: if anyone see this trophy, you will get 200pts, and also know that today's update is fake.
Made you look: Flinch a pokemon at least 3 times in a row.
Triple affliction: afflict three different status problems to three pokemon.
Bomb fail: protect against Explosion/Selfdestruct
Fast finish: knock out a weakned pokemon with a first strike attack. (Quick attack, etc) (Note: this can only be earned once per battle.)
Get Dizzy: Confuse two or three pokemon on the field in a double/ triple battle.
Burn Baby Burn!: Burn 3 Pokemon in one match.
Bzzt!: Paralyze 3 Pokemon in one match.
Caution: Poison 3 Pokemon in one match.
Power Up: Max out any stat. (Belly Drum does not count.)
One Hit wonder: One hit KO a pokemon without boosting up Atk/Sp.Atk stat and without using a One hit KO Move (Horn Drill, Guillotine, etc.)
Locked: disable a pokemon from switching out. (Block, Mean look, Spider Web, Etc.) (Shadow tag doesn't count.)
Jailbreak: Switch out a pokemon that is "Locked" (Shed shell, Baton Pass)
Suicide: KO a pokemon at the cost of your own pokemon fainting. (Life orb DOES count, Explosion, Double edge, Destiny bond, Final Gambit, etc.)
Sacrifice: cause your own pokemon to faint with an move that does NOT KO an opponent. (Memento, Healing wish, Grudge, Etc.)
Plot Foil: Cause a pokemon to Struggle. (Taunt- when a pokemon has no atk moves, Imprison, Spite, Grudge, Pressure, etc.)
Backstabber: Attack or lower a stat of a teamate in double battle (This could also count in the case of Helping a teamate. Ex: Heal beam, Water absorb, Flash fire, etc.)
First Aid: Heal a teamate (Heal beam, wish, Lunar dance, Healing wish, etc)
Poker Face: switch out and send out a pokemon immune to the opponent's attack on the same turn.
King Me: defeat at least 3 pokemon with a single pokemon.
Checkmate: win the battle when left with one pokemon.
Shuffle: Force the opponent to switch out. (Ex: Whirlwind, Perish song, Etc.)
Dice roll: Use a multiple hit attack and strike 5 times.
Last Laugh: use an attack that enables the opponent to strike first before you strike.
Uno: at full HP, Survive an attack with only one HP remaining. (Focus sash/ Sturdy doesn't count.)
MegaPower!: Win a match by knocking out the opponet's last pokemon with a Mega Pokemon.

Last edited by Nytz; April 1, 2014 at 05:43:21 PM.
Old April 1, 2014, 06:33:09 PM
Kyurem

Wow say that April Fools one lol Does that mean i get 200 pts!
Old April 1, 2014, 07:04:41 PM
Volcarona

hahaha funny prank. I'm sad to no longer be a bounty.
Old April 1, 2014, 08:16:09 PM
Volcarona

That too was part of the prank. You guys are still bounties. ^_-

Thank you all for your participation on this April Fools joke.

The bounties are still active. I'll fix up the first post tomorrow.

and yes, Kakashidragon gets 200 pts.

Last edited by Nytz; April 1, 2014 at 08:18:39 PM.
Old April 1, 2014, 09:49:21 PM
Kyurem

Im choosing my Moon thing now. Im picking the half moon thats facing to the right. ( Llike this one but facing the other way → € )
Old April 2, 2014, 02:07:25 AM
Volcarona

More clarification:

1. the member's bonus being 412014 pts. (4/1/2014)
2.the bounties being terminated
3. SpikyEaredPichu being a bounty
4. Skill Point list that reveals a "special" Skill point achievement award.

These all are fake.

Thank all of you for participating in the April Fools joke of TL. And thank you Spiky for allowing me to fool around with you being a bounty. I already knew you didn't battle competitively.

as for the bounus, you'll probably all get 100pts. for the beginning of the month (not 412014.)

And finally, all bounties are still active. THEY HAVE STILL YET TO BE TERMINATED.

Besides Spiky, that is.... ^_^

thank you guys! This was fun! ^_^
Old April 2, 2014, 07:12:29 AM
Volcarona

NICE! Wow you got me!
Old April 2, 2014, 11:37:59 PM
Kyurem

I could offer Shinys if you guys 300pts. But the catch is they wont be Kalos born, but Unova born. As RNG abuse is a legit method to get shinys (Takes me like 10mins), i can get any shiny "as long as its breedable" So if i can breed it, i can get it shiny. But if u want certin DW abilitys and such, it will be harder for me to do it.
Old April 3, 2014, 01:33:19 AM
Administrator

Quote:
As RNG abuse is a legit method to get shinys
RNG abuse is within the gray area. While it allows Pokémon to be created in-game without any code injection by external software (writing directly to the cartridge, modifying the system's RAM, spoofing through Wi-Fi), it does still require the usage of a third party calculator program and cannot be performed alone without extensive calculation. For this reason, I cannot allow the distribution of such Pokémon on Victory Road.
Old April 3, 2014, 03:30:30 AM
Volcarona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat333Pokémon View Post
RNG abuse is within the gray area. While it allows Pokémon to be created in-game without any code injection by external software (writing directly to the cartridge, modifying the system's RAM, spoofing through Wi-Fi), it does still require the usage of a third party calculator program and cannot be performed alone without extensive calculation. For this reason, I cannot allow the distribution of such Pokémon on Victory Road.
Understood.

the pokemon I can offer are Kalos born, with specific egg moves and/ or hidden abilities. What I can do, (for Kakashidragon), is give you some of my pokemon I'm breeding to create "Prize babies", so that not all the brunt of the work is put on me. How's that sound?
Old April 3, 2014, 05:29:49 AM
Volcarona

Quote:
I could offer Shinys if you guys 300pts. But the catch is they wont be Kalos born, but Unova born. As RNG abuse is a legit method to get shinys (Takes me like 10mins), i can get any shiny "as long as its breedable" So if i can breed it, i can get it shiny. But if u want certin DW abilitys and such, it will be harder for me to do it.
YESSSSS THAT WOULD BE AWESOME
Old April 3, 2014, 12:04:35 PM
Kyurem

Yeah that'll work. But if Cat says i cant give those kinds away, then im cool with it.