Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Video and Computer Games

Notices

Search this Thread
Old August 10, 2017, 11:43:54 PM
Mudkip

Red face YuGiOh Duel Links

I've recently started playing this game for a couple of days and I got to say it's much easier to find a match then having to go/find a tournament. I'm still a rookie and learning the ropes, but right now I've made it to level 11. Now, I know most of the people on VR are more invested in Pokemon then YuGiOh, but hear me out.

The reason I'm making this thread is because other than my nephew I have no friends who I play this game with virtually and in IRL. I could probably could find one, but I'm lazy and this felt like a better idea. If you have already downloaded this game on your mobile device or find it interesting you can play against me by searching my name (if you feel like it.)

Right now, I have one deck made up of Dark, Wind, and Earth attributes. I like to use Dark Magician and today I got two ritual summon cards for my Ritual card.

Sometimes a message will show up at the top of the screen when you are in the "Duel World" that says something like, "Holy moth balls! I got (amount of gems) from ------------------.com. I found out that some of those sites are scams and can contain viruses or try to shove a thousand offers down your throat, but I never fell for any of them because I found this info online before I did. So don't use a site unless you know it's 100% safe to get free game currency. Oh and remember, you can't start playing against other players immediately after download, but it doesn't take long to get to that point. Also, this game can be downloaded for free at the Google Play store on an Android/iOS device.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!.... Not really I don't to spoil the game any more.

So if you have read this far and ever want to have a duel against me here is my name:

Edit: Now it's just "Kiwi"

Last edited by KrazyKiwi707; September 4, 2017 at 05:44:24 PM.
Old September 3, 2017, 08:02:48 PM
Kyurem

I'll play with ya! But i do have beastly decks and a few event characters unlocked, so it will be hard to go easy on ya or use decks that match ur deck level or whatever.
Old November 14, 2017, 11:11:18 PM

I used to play this while I was still in college. Something happened to the app when an update failed on my phone and then all of my cards went bye-bye-a-go-go.

It's a good game, but I'm sticking with my physical cards for now.
Old November 16, 2017, 06:09:29 AM
Mudkip

That sucks! Hopefully that doesn't happen to me... I kinda know how to play irl.