Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Video and Computer Games
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old January 25, 2014, 04:10:39 PM
Zoroark

Default Game idea-Lubridge

Hey guys! So right now I'm planning out a game with my friend called Lubridge. We're gathering our development team and hopefully development will soon be set into full motion. I just wanted to share some things about the game to you guys and see if you'd like it. Lubridge is a 2D sidescroling game with some elements from adventure games like Zelda. There are 2 stories in the game; one follows Luke and Bridget and the other follows Boom Box Bob and his partner Alice. Luke and Bob are controllable while their respective partners aren't, but they assist you and can get their weapons upgraded. Bridget has a bow which will later become a crossbow, which can also have different types of arrows. Luke has a sword and later on acquires a mace and chain that can be used to anchor Bridget and him to far away platforms and pull things his way. Bob has a sword too and can even get boots that make it so when he walks on ice, the usual ice physics people loathe in games won't be a problem. That's all I really wanna say for now about the actual game, but I do wanna say this; I'm aiming for Lubridge to mainly be a game that doesn't have stuff people usually hate having in their video games and I also want it to be a bit of a refresher on games in general. So what do you guys think? Would you play this or at least try it out? Leave your comments below!

Last edited by Plusleplusminun; January 25, 2014 at 04:14:20 PM.