Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Information Kiosk > Victory Road Network Support > VRAC

Notices

VRAC Victory Road Adoption Center

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #31  
Old February 9, 2012, 02:58:22 PM
SilverX's Avatar
SilverX SilverX is offline
Floatzel
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: My Time Zone is EST.
Posts: 175
Default

96x96...? PIXELS?
  #32  
Old February 9, 2012, 03:31:05 PM
Cat333Pokémon's Avatar
Cat333Pokémon Cat333Pokémon is offline
Administrator

 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,335
Default

Yes, pixels
__________________
More pets
  #33  
Old February 9, 2012, 05:37:03 PM
NismoZ's Avatar
NismoZ NismoZ is offline
Kyurem
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Utica, NY
Posts: 2,025
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverX View Post
96x96...? PIXELS?
Hey, back in the day Game Freak could do it with 56x56.
  #34  
Old February 9, 2012, 05:52:11 PM
SilverX's Avatar
SilverX SilverX is offline
Floatzel
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: My Time Zone is EST.
Posts: 175
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoZ View Post
Hey, back in the day Game Freak could do it with 56x56.
Hey, back in the day Game Freak's sprites looked like these:


EDIT: Okay, I redid Rainbow Dash's sprite to fit in the 96x96 pixel border thingy.

Last edited by SilverX; February 10, 2012 at 04:07:17 PM.
  #35  
Old February 17, 2012, 11:27:15 AM
Cat333Pokémon's Avatar
Cat333Pokémon Cat333Pokémon is offline
Administrator

 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,335
Default

Lookin' pretty good! Anyone else have any submissions?
__________________
More pets
  #36  
Old February 23, 2012, 10:10:23 AM
Idno58's Avatar
Idno58 Idno58 is offline
Landorus
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Human tongue can't pronounce it.
Posts: 1,780
Default

I've completed My Phoenix Wright Submissions.



I would like them to evolve into each other, from left to right, if possible.

(Noob Phoenix -> lvl 23 -> Classic Phoenix -> lvl 35 -> Hobo Phoenix)
__________________
Visit my Sprite Shop. Also, I'm the Ice Gym leader.


http://i50.tinypic.com/axgpzn.png
  #37  
Old February 23, 2012, 11:46:34 AM
Cat333Pokémon's Avatar
Cat333Pokémon Cat333Pokémon is offline
Administrator

 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,335
Default

Ooh, wow, those look really nice!
__________________
More pets
  #38  
Old March 1, 2012, 04:17:19 PM
SilverX's Avatar
SilverX SilverX is offline
Floatzel
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: My Time Zone is EST.
Posts: 175
Default

I'm working on Knuckles the Echidna right now:



And here's Sonic the Hedgehog:
  #39  
Old March 1, 2012, 07:54:00 PM
Cat333Pokémon's Avatar
Cat333Pokémon Cat333Pokémon is offline
Administrator

 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,335
Default

Ooh, quite nice! Only thing is there already are plenty of Sonic sprites straight from games, so new sprites are not required.
__________________
More pets
  #40  
Old March 1, 2012, 08:24:36 PM
SilverX's Avatar
SilverX SilverX is offline
Floatzel
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: My Time Zone is EST.
Posts: 175
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat333Pokémon View Post
Ooh, quite nice! Only thing is there already are plenty of Sonic sprites straight from games, so new sprites are not required.
My thoughts: Oh goodie~
I think it would be nice if we could keep it a uniform pokemon style sprite thing. Besides, I don't like the 2D sprites from most of the sonic games. Unless you are going seriously retro, (In which case we'd have classic sonic and the likes) there aren't really any sprites you can use for Sonic and the others.

I may do a few more MLP sprites next, however.
(Applejack, Fluttershy, Princess-who-has-a-name-associated-with-heaven, Twilight sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Umm...Can't remember any others right now...)
And no, I'm not a 'brony'!
  #41  
Old March 1, 2012, 08:37:46 PM
Cat333Pokémon's Avatar
Cat333Pokémon Cat333Pokémon is offline
Administrator

 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 10,335
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverX View Post
My thoughts: Oh goodie~
I think it would be nice if we could keep it a uniform pokemon style sprite thing. Besides, I don't like the 2D sprites from most of the sonic games. Unless you are going seriously retro, (In which case we'd have classic sonic and the likes) there aren't really any sprites you can use for Sonic and the others.

I may do a few more MLP sprites next, however.
(Applejack, Fluttershy, Princess-who-has-a-name-associated-with-heaven, Twilight sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Umm...Can't remember any others right now...)
And no, I'm not a 'brony'!
Hm, I see what you're getting at. And sure, I'd love to get more of the ponies.
__________________
More pets
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:08:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Victory Road ©2006 - 2017, Scott Cat333Pokémon Cheney
Theme by A'bom and Cat333Pokémon