Notices

Search this Thread
Old January 1, 2014, 06:17:56 PM
Mudkip

Default It's 2014

Yay. What's going on this year?
Old January 1, 2014, 06:24:45 PM
Keldeo

So far it looks, sounds, feels, tastes and smells exactly like 2013 . . .
Except they'll probably be up to about an iPhone 18 by next December.
Old January 1, 2014, 09:12:52 PM
Kyurem

Exactly NOTHING!......... lolz im kidding. Well who knows, if pokebank gets fixed soon, then 2014 will feel like 2015. (or 2025 if your a black ops 2 guy)
Old January 2, 2014, 02:57:38 AM
Giratina

Well I'm back to school today! Kinda stupid, we're usually back the MONDAY after New Year's but whatever.

In truth, I actually kinda missed going. Seeing all my friends, getting out of the house, a reason to put clothes on. Best of all I get to sleep earlier because school tires me out, unlike staying at home where I burn almost no energy. I'm like Alphonse, I can't handle all those nights by myself... it's so lonely.

This year there's gonna be more music, more anime, and I might even join the track team! I just know it's gonna be super calm because school is almost over for me. Yay... I think?
Old January 2, 2014, 05:45:38 PM
Haxorus

Gaming:
Final Fantasy X|XII HD, Bravely Default, Smash Bros, X(hopefully, probably not), Mario Kart 8, hopefullly finishing up my backlog for 3DS, Wii U, and PS3 games and starting my huge log of RPGs I need to play.

School/ work: This'll be Junior year for me this fall... who remembers when I was just a stupid 6th grader when I first joined? Also, I more than likely will be getting my driver's license this year. If so, I'd like to start looking into a part time job. Also with school, this year will more than likely have a stronger focus with what I plan to do with my life. Right now I'll be honest I'm not really sure what I'm going to do, but I'm planning on starting with thoughts about music and really getting into programming. I'll see where that road takes me. Wish me luck!

Other stuff:
I'm doing a HUGE 2-week canoe trip this summer that will complete my triple crown of High Adventure trips for Boy Scouts(if you're somehow interested, just look up "triple crown award boy scouts"). I also plan to get my Eagle project done this year... it feels so weird now that I'm becoming of the age that I'd have to be an "adult"... and I can still so easily remember the days when I was a newbie to everything and I was still getting used to all the change... and my first campout where I went canoeing... *sniffle* er, ANYways, this year will be the last full year of scouts as a "scout", so it should be interesting. I also hope I can do some more free reading in general this year, but I'll see how that goes. Oh, I think I'm forgetting something about some stupid person's graduation party... eh, I dunno. But I do know one of my cousins IS graduating from college this year, and my mom's planning on going to his graduation in Ohio, so that should be fun for them.

Sorry for all that rambling, but that's my year. Let's make it extra weird this time!

Last edited by Eagles; January 2, 2014 at 06:00:35 PM.