Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing

Notices

 
 
  #1  
Old September 27, 2012, 05:40:10 PM
JDxImpetus's Avatar
JDxImpetus JDxImpetus is offline
Celebi
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: California
Posts: 1,441
Default By Weeks End

The sky was Grayed by the constant smoke and fire from the surrounding areas, California was one of the places to get hit with the "Humunculus" swarm, and young Zachary did what he usually did and stayed upstairs locking himself away from the painful world and today his parents obliged him to stay upstairs no matter what, and heard every single scream that was let out. then after it went silent he went downstairs.
Zachary saw all the blood and macabre, the blood covered area that used to be his living room, Littered with bodies as his parents and a few of their friends lay there as they are also covered with blood but were not moving
Zachary ran to his parents side holding his head "NO NO NO NO NO!!! why did you protect these selfish people...If it were us they wouldn't even think twice to keep us in let alone keep us alive" Zachary yelled.. "S-son.. don't hate them, we did all that we could and they helped as well" his Father tried to explain, "NO don't stick up for them!!" Zachary cut him off and began crying "my little Zach....why must you hate everything so much..I bet you hate the fact that you're around us now....especially like this" His mother said Zachary started to cry even harder "This world has done NOTHING for any of us, everyone looking down, and even attempting to do god's work.. and after what did they did to....to." Zachary tried saying but his tears kept getting in the way "Stop it.....Your my son...and in this situation" His father handed him two pistols that lay beside him one was drenched in the crimson of other peoples blood, and one a Gun metal Black.. "and as he looked he saw his father was all covered with cuts and a hole in his stomach as it looked like someone impaled him and his mother was no different. Zachary looked at both weapons.. "We want you out of here...Now just get far away from here as possible." and his father drew his last breath, "No matter what son we will always love you" and his mother died shortly after, after seeing this the agonizing pain he felt in his heart turned into an even More distraught hatred of everything. "Thank you Mom..Dad for everything" and he took the guns and left his house "I'll kill every single last one of those monsters...and nothing will stop me" Zachary Vowed
  #2  
Old September 27, 2012, 06:21:48 PM
NismoZ's Avatar
NismoZ NismoZ is offline
Kyurem
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 2,026
Default

Meanwhile, Kazumi was cautiously walking the streets, with her gun in hand. She knew she shouldn't be there, but after the friend who was helping her ditched her, and her mother - her only remaining parent - was killed by the swarm, she had nowhere else to go. All of a sudden, she caught a glimpse of Zachary out of the corner of her eye. She turned her head to get a better look. She hadn't seen any other survivors out on the streets. She decided to call out to him. "Umm... excuse me?"
  #3  
Old September 27, 2012, 06:28:20 PM
JDxImpetus's Avatar
JDxImpetus JDxImpetus is offline
Celebi
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: California
Posts: 1,441
Default

Zachary turned and saw the girl and out of instinct and rage pointed one of the guns at her
but he was still surprised that he saw another survivor around and started to walk towards her..
"You!, Who are you..I thought that there were no more survivors..Lemme guess you came to kill me or something?!" Zachary yelled
  #4  
Old September 27, 2012, 06:35:49 PM
JeffTheKiller's Avatar
JeffTheKiller JeffTheKiller is offline
Zoroark
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Iowa
Posts: 289
Default

"I don't know about her, but you better be on a mission of peace," called out a baritone voice from a fog covered alley, "or you'll answer to me."
Judge walked out of the fog, scythe in hand, and coated in what appeared to be blood.
"So, you two on a date, or are we getting out of dodge?"
  #5  
Old September 27, 2012, 06:37:38 PM
NismoZ's Avatar
NismoZ NismoZ is offline
Kyurem
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 2,026
Default

Kazumi turned to face Judge and started at him blankly. "Umm... I'm..." She couldn't manage to bring up the words to respond.

Last edited by NismoZ; September 27, 2012 at 06:40:16 PM.
  #6  
Old September 27, 2012, 06:43:54 PM
JeffTheKiller's Avatar
JeffTheKiller JeffTheKiller is offline
Zoroark
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Iowa
Posts: 289
Default

"Calm your self lass. I'm not taking your head... unless you wrong me, that is."
Judge walked up to the two casually, as if there was no danger in the surrounding area.
"You and your friend better stick with me, lest you get swarmed."
  #7  
Old September 27, 2012, 06:52:58 PM
JDxImpetus's Avatar
JDxImpetus JDxImpetus is offline
Celebi
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: California
Posts: 1,441
Default

Zachary calmed down and looked at Judge and then to Kazumi "who the hell are you, and why should i trust either of you.." Zachary said "then a scream rang out and crows flew out of that direction "Fine...where do we go?" Zachary asked
  #8  
Old September 27, 2012, 06:56:34 PM
JeffTheKiller's Avatar
JeffTheKiller JeffTheKiller is offline
Zoroark
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Iowa
Posts: 289
Default

"Just call me Judge. And what about you?"
  #9  
Old September 27, 2012, 07:00:34 PM
JDxImpetus's Avatar
JDxImpetus JDxImpetus is offline
Celebi
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: California
Posts: 1,441
Default

"My name is Zachary Constantine" and he squared up Judge again and saw that he was not only blind covered in blood. "I see you've been doing some cleaning up?" Zachary questioned
  #10  
Old September 27, 2012, 07:04:24 PM
JeffTheKiller's Avatar
JeffTheKiller JeffTheKiller is offline
Zoroark
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Iowa
Posts: 289
Default

"Yeah. My farm had some... unwelcome guests. And what about you, what's your name?" pointing to Kazumi, which left a look of bewilderment on Zachary's face.
  #11  
Old September 27, 2012, 07:10:05 PM
NismoZ's Avatar
NismoZ NismoZ is offline
Kyurem
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 2,026
Default

"I'm... I'm Kazumi Nakazato." She had finally caught up with what was going on, and was gaining confidence talking to Zachary and Judge.
  #12  
Old September 27, 2012, 07:11:34 PM
JDxImpetus's Avatar
JDxImpetus JDxImpetus is offline
Celebi
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: California
Posts: 1,441
Default

"Good now that we got introductions out of the way we should be leaving" Zachary scoffed

Last edited by JDxImpetus; September 27, 2012 at 07:11:48 PM.
  #13  
Old September 27, 2012, 07:11:58 PM
Death_the_kid's Avatar
Death_the_kid Death_the_kid is offline
Mudkip
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Wouldn't you like to know?
Posts: 31
Default

In the middle of conversation, a whirling bullet passes in-between the faces of Judge and Zachary, with a sudden impact. The sound of the hit, and the blood afterwards, spraying from the falling corpse, causes a maniac-like laughter from the distance. "Hit." The word echoes throughout the street, as a figure comes into view, and soon, not very far, clear enough to make out every detail of his face and clothes. The long, blazer is smeared in the blood of countless victims, and the gun has a little sprayed on the barrel. "You can't be too careful out here, that one almost caught you off guard." I say, nodding my pistol towards the fallen corpse of a rotting zombie, blood dripping from the bullet hole.
  #14  
Old September 27, 2012, 07:15:33 PM
JeffTheKiller's Avatar
JeffTheKiller JeffTheKiller is offline
Zoroark
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Iowa
Posts: 289
Default

"Well it's about time you showed up Death, I was about to suggest we head to your place. But you being here means its not safe." Judge turned to Death's general direction and extended a welcoming hand, "It's good to hear from you again."
  #15  
Old September 27, 2012, 07:18:30 PM
Death_the_kid's Avatar
Death_the_kid Death_the_kid is offline
Mudkip
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Wouldn't you like to know?
Posts: 31
Default

Death smirked, and twirled his guns. "Sorry, i'm a little full-handed here." He explains, but swiftly tucks one back inside his pocket. "Good to see you again." Death says as he gladly shakes Judge's open hand firm. "And what exactly do you mean not safe?" Death grins, and looks to the other two of the group. "You guys shouldn't be so careless, unless you wish to die. You didn't even see that last one coming."
  #16  
Old September 27, 2012, 07:21:54 PM
JDxImpetus's Avatar
JDxImpetus JDxImpetus is offline
Celebi
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: California
Posts: 1,441
Default

Zachary looked befuddled at what had transpired, but decided not to even ask
"ok...more interuptions....who even is this guy?" Zachary asked
  #17  
Old September 27, 2012, 07:24:10 PM
JeffTheKiller's Avatar
JeffTheKiller JeffTheKiller is offline
Zoroark
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Iowa
Posts: 289
Default

"He's an old friend my mine. He used to work on cars. Speaking of which, do you think you can get a pickup running right now?"
  #18  
Old September 27, 2012, 07:24:20 PM
Cyrus's Avatar
Cyrus Cyrus is offline
Moderator

 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: My snow bunker.
Posts: 1,546
Default

Locking this thread. A main rule has already been broken:

" -No OP weapons, you can pick up dropped weapons and if you find an OP weapon i'll have to approve first ( No starting out with an AK-47 or RPG, etc etc......)"

You can restart the thread and try and start over, but please obey all the rules, and remember to type long enough posts. I already had to remove one post for being only two words long.
 
Thread Tools

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Victory Road ©2006 - 2018, Scott Cat333Pokémon Cheney
Theme by A'bom and Cat333Pokémon