View Poll Results: Who is right?
emperorempoleon2 0 0%
Jason_Henge 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old September 12, 2010, 09:08:52 AM
Haxorus

Default I feel offended.

Before I say anything else, I just want to state this: I have Asperger's Syndrome. I don't know where the proverbial "line" is until I've crossed it.

Jason_Henge posted on the chat, saying that "All the jokes on [there] are derogatory towards [him]." I replied, as a joke (I have nothing against the man) "So a priest and a lawyer walk into a bar, and one of them says "Jason_Henge sucks."" Then he replied with the most extreme over-reaction I've ever heard: "Well maybe I'll just grab a gun, put it down my throat, and blow my brains out, but don't worry, IT'S JUST A JOKE!" I told him I took offense to that, actually attempting suicide TWICE and not being publicly ahamed of it. I also stated that I went through several psych evals, and that it was a miracle I wasn't "Typing with my teeth [then], wearing a straightjacket."

He replied, "I don't care."

Now, that offended me on two levels, the first being already stated, and the second, his reply. He pretty much stated he DIDN'T CARE he was offending me. So I posted, "JASON_HENGE IS A D*CK." Not a wise idea to say that to a mod, but I felt that there were people who would agree that is reply was potentially offensive.

He infracted me for insulting him, which I can understand. But I still feel that it's offensive to just dismiss something like that, while the post itself is telling him that it's a serious threat AND I find offense in it.

So, I ask you, who do you agree with? Me, or Jason?
Old September 12, 2010, 09:27:40 AM
Landorus

I'm with you, bro.

PS. Jason is a Girl.
I know, shocks me too.
Old September 12, 2010, 09:33:54 AM
Giratina

Clever making the poll public.
Old September 12, 2010, 10:11:10 AM
Celebi

This is going to be a flame thread directed toward me. I let Cat know about this too, since I was wrongfully infracted. I honestly don't care if you attempted suicide or have an illness. That was YOUR wrong for bringing it up. I just replied.

Just so you know, you're not the only one that thinks about suicide attempts. I've done it over 20 times, planning them out, thinking which one will be most painful, least painful, slow or quick. This is why I can't do ANYTHING without someone doing a thread like this for a pity vote.

And, BTW, I wasn't joking. Everyone here HATES me. The only one that can make me feel like I'm worth something is Cat, even if he's doing it to pity me. I feel special when I talk to him. I'll come out as far to say I even think I love him, but I know I'll just be ridiculed and driven away, so go ahead. I don't care anymore. When I get offended, I just leave and let it go, not make a cry-for-help thread so everyone will pity me.

I did nothing wrong. I was the one insulted for no reason.
Old September 12, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
Haxorus

I appreciate your posting your own "Side of the Story"-type thing. And no, not EVERYBODY here hates you. I have nothing wrong with you, and besides, NismoZ voted for you on the poll. And in response to your "It's not a joke, I really would and I've thought about it deeply 20 times" thing, OH MY GOD GET OUT OF MY HEAD. I seriously think that I'm what would happen if that movie "The Fly" featured you and Armed Flotzel.

EDIT: You said you "loved" Cat and that you'd be ridiculed for that.

There's nothing wrong with that. CAT IS EPIC. Also, your siggy says "Don't click the banner. I don't deserve attention." YOU'RE A MOD. YOU NEED ATTENTION. YOUR JOB IS MAKING PEOPLE AWARE TO YOUR POWER. YOU'RE THE INTERNET EQUIVALENT OF A COP.

Last edited by emperorempoleon2; September 12, 2010 at 10:19:27 AM.
Old September 12, 2010, 10:19:32 AM
Giratina

From what I've seen, quite a few members have been having trouble with Jason. So, from my point of view, I think that Jason's being a bit of trouble. Nobody else seems to be having problems with other members (aside from Idno and Hotblast).

That's all I'm gonna say.
Old September 12, 2010, 10:28:05 AM
Haxorus

Don't say that. This is copy-pasta'd from a discussion in the "Rejects of Victory Road" group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armed Floatzel
I think people should change their narrow-minded views of suicide and try to understand the person who's actually considering it. There's too much emphasis on "OMG, he's suicidal" and "He's not normal." They don't see the suffering people go through every day (and trust me, it sucks). I've had suicidal thoughts myself.
I feel you don't believe her pain, Nin. Also, I advise you to all keep voting on the poll, but be a little bit less harsh on the reasons why.

Last edited by emperorempoleon2; September 12, 2010 at 10:28:24 AM.
Old September 12, 2010, 10:32:31 AM
Haxorus

I'm not really a part of this, but I think that this should probably be in the Serious section. Suicide seems like a pretty serious subject.
Old September 12, 2010, 10:34:01 AM
Celebi

I read what you all said about me in the chat. I can't take it anymore. I'm going to talk to Cat about leaving since I'm "self-loathing".

I am a 22-year-old virgin that's NEVER had a real relationship. This online flirty stuff is all I have. I enjoy it, but I know it's not real. I'm tired of being alone and worthless and never wanted. And it would be nice if you posted the "Jason_Henge sucks" part that made me type that in the first place. I don't care if it was a joke. It didn't sound like a joke. But I should be used to being so below people, used and forgotten. Instead of finding someone to love, I should get used to being so alone.
Old September 12, 2010, 10:35:04 AM
Giratina

I didn't mean to offend anyone. Besides, if you're having a deep problem then it's probably best to keep it away from the internet. Typical internet *******s tend to feed on this kind of stuff.Whatever, I don't think I'm smart or mature enough to be discussing this anyway. I'm not gonna say any more about this.
Old September 12, 2010, 10:40:58 AM
Haxorus

Is this what it's all about? Feeling loathed just because you've never had a relationship?

No. That doesn't mean you're a bad person. That doesn't mean you're bad. It just means there's a shortage of good men out there. All those stereotypes out there are true. And you shouldn't say that nobody likes you, online or otherwise...

Parce que (because) I like you.

This is sounding to sound like a soap opera, I know, but you really belittle yourself. Avoid doing that. There are good people out there, People who like you.

Refrain from assuming you suck. This is not usually a serious board and even Alakazamaster has been in /b/uizel, and he's about as uptight and unfunny as possible.
Old September 12, 2010, 10:46:31 AM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperorempoleon2 View Post
Alakazamaster has been in /b/uizel, and he's about as uptight and unfunny as possible.
Well that was uncalled for.
Old September 12, 2010, 10:47:58 AM
Haxorus

No offense, Kaz.
Old September 12, 2010, 10:52:23 AM
Giratina

Ya know.. You guys gotta understand people. If you know that someone gets mad easy, don't provoke it.

I agree with both Emp and Jason because, Emp, like I said above. Don't provoke something that shouldn't be. And maybe Jason can try to control that too.

No offense to either of you or anyone else.
Old September 12, 2010, 11:26:10 AM
Administrator

Thread closed for turning into a flame war.
Old September 12, 2010, 11:29:41 AM
Shaymin

This has happened before... A female user whom I was fond of eventually up and left the forum due to the userbase. Then again she was actually being offended by a very problematic user (who is currently banned for a year).

I really don't think it needs to be said that Jason feels offended due to her current treatment by the forum users. Then again those that ridicule her aren't doing her any favors. However, Jason, your attitude towards the rest of the crowd also might need to be changed.
Old September 13, 2010, 11:14:56 AM
Rayquaza

You do realize the EmperorEmpoleon is the one who is mistaken everyone...

1- He brought the whole "joke" thing and started insulting Jason, so he can't just expect to insult anyone and never get insulted.
2- We have a thread where people can complain about mods. I am surprised that Ningamer or Kaz didn't lock this thread and guide the owner to that thread.
3- The mods should have locked this thread since the beginning because it was a whole thread against a member, which is totally not allowed. Heck, to have such a poll is offensive.

Although this has been locked, and no one is alloed to post here, but they can see it, and EmperorEmpoleon must see this. I have noticed number of times that he says whatever he wants and once made a thread against Jared, and already received an infraction from me about it, and the thread got deleted. It is not my type to make things public, but since you just did it, take this as a warning and in front of everyone, if you ever make a thread against someone else like that, or even insult someone, even if it is a joke, you will be in trouble, and I mean it.