Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Information Kiosk > Introductions
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Introductions If you're new, this is your first stop after signing up!

Search this Thread
Old April 9, 2011, 02:45:27 PM
Linoone

Default Hello

I'm new here and I just wanted to say a little about myself. I've been a fan of Pokemon ever since I can rember. I watched the show when it came out and remember the Pokemon red and blue commercials where the evil bus driver crushed all of the Pokemon in the bus into a GameBoy while the Pokemon were trying to get out. evil. I watched the show until part way into the Johto Journeys. I then got my first Pokemon game around the time that ruby and sapphire came out. It was Pokemon yellow with a GameBoy Advance. I played that game for a year or two before I lost it and was forced to play Pokemon stadium 1 as it was my only Pokemon game after that. I soon got out of Pokemon until a little more than a year ago. A little more than a year ago my step brother gave me his copy of Pokemon yellow because he had gold and sappire to play and he didn't ever play yellow. After about a week of only having yellow I ask him for a copy of gold because he had three of them. He gave me a copy and so then I had two games, but I wasn't realy into gold at the time because I was a nostalgic extremist at the time. I ended up selling gold for $10 and buying a copy of blue from my best friend for $8. I then traded blue for crystal (at the time I disliked crystal though) and only got as far as Goldenrod city. So I traded my friend crystal for a DS lite, Pokemon diamond, Moon (DS game), and an Action replay device. I know your probably thinking I ripped him off but he had beaten both games, has a DSI XL, and had been looking for a copy of crystal for a long time. At this point I loosened up to newer Pokemon (some) and started to collect games. I then went through the rest of last year and begining of this year learning more about the games and collecting more of them. I am now proud to say I'm a freshman who still plays Pokemon with his best friend who also still does. I have lightened up to most Pokemon in generations 1,2,3,and 5. I have gotten over the fact that people laugh when I pull out my GameBoy or DS and now own 27 Pokemon games. So to all of those who don't play Pokemon, your realy missing out.

P.S. My favorite Pokemon is Umbreon. ("I love dark type pokemon. I find their wild, tough image to be so appealing. and their so strong." quote from elite 4's Karen.)
My favorite game is Pokemon crystal. (16 badges, backward compatiblity, battling red, whats not to like?)
I won't be on to often. (Others are always on the computer)

Last edited by Rainbow Dash; April 9, 2011 at 03:57:29 PM.
Old April 9, 2011, 03:45:58 PM
Kyurem

Welcome to the site. Why wouldn't you be on often?
Old April 10, 2011, 09:14:41 AM
Zoroark

Hello epic umbreon. Remember to read the rules and have fun!
Old April 12, 2011, 07:01:03 AM
Celebi

Welcome to VR! Hope you have a great time here!
Old April 12, 2011, 02:53:22 PM
Shaymin

I'm not much of a person to greet another to this site because occasionally break the rules, also i still feel new . Well i hope you have as much fun as I do here. There is plenty of stuff to do here (Arcade,Shopping,Ye Old Internet Madness [my fave]). Last thing, UMBREON IS EPIC!!!!!!!!!