Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Information Kiosk > Introductions
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Introductions If you're new, this is your first stop after signing up!

Search this Thread
Old May 15, 2011, 07:31:26 AM
Volcarona

Default Neo's Return!

Hello my fellow VR members, its been quite some time since I last visited this site. I don't know how many of you really remember who I am, but I know at least ONE person has too. ;P

For those who don't know me, I'm Neo Pikachu, an Adv.Lit Role Player, writer, and veteran Pokemon player (as I'm sure most of us here are). However, if I get my username changed, you can call me the following names: Neo - NP - Neo Pikachu - NE - Neo Emolga.

Doesn't really matter to me, I just figure that people like choices and there you go, so many of them too. I plan to be here for the rest of my time now (how many times have we heard that one?) that I'm finishing up school. Life seems to be going pretty well.

Last edited by Neo Pikachu; May 15, 2011 at 11:09:32 AM.
Old May 15, 2011, 07:41:05 AM
Kyurem

Welcome back, former Staff Member. It seems like today we got back 2 old member, you and Red Globe.
Old May 15, 2011, 07:43:22 AM
Rayquaza

I am dead certain you planned to come back with Red Globe. This is not a coincidence. Good job coming back. Welcome Neo! I wonder if you still remember me though...
Old May 15, 2011, 07:50:20 AM
Volcarona

Of course I remember you. I remember all of my friends.

And haha, that is suspect. I assure you we haven't spoken in years, so there is no way we planned it.

Thanks for welcoming me back you guys!
Old May 15, 2011, 09:31:45 AM
Giratina

Neo, my friend from Zam! Welcome back!
I really hope that you will stay here for a longer time. =D
Old May 15, 2011, 10:11:29 AM
Giratina

Welcome back, Neo! Still holding on to those Arcade Trophies, I see! ;3
Old May 15, 2011, 10:31:07 AM
Magikarp

Looks like I'm the rain on your welcome back parade.

616 posts on another person's identity, pretty interesting. Unfortunately, this kind of thing has been done to me before, and I've seen bans happen because of it. People try to pretend they're me, sometimes even fool admins enough to get mod positions out of it, and generally confuse entire forum communities because of my reputation among a few Pokémon communities. The truth is, I've been active on Pokémon Elite 2000, Serebii, PokéCommunity, and GTS+. Really nowhere else.

The truth is I'm the original Neo Pikachu from Pokémon Elite 2000's forum, who recently changed his name to Neo Emolga (to me, that flying squirrel is awesome). The way you can tell is when I'm on Pokémon Elite 2000, I host all my images on my Ultradyne Photobucket account. This guy, however, just saves the banners I make, uploads them on his Superman-JMafia6 account, and then goes around pretending he's me. Another fun fact is the image rotator in my sig, the same one I use on Pokémon Elite 2000, works. In this guy's, it doesn't.

But, if you want even further proof, ask this guy to make you a banner, and I'm sure it won't look like anything I'm capable of making. On the other hand, I'll even take the next three banner requests just to prove I'm the real guy. Or ask me to draw Emolga doing just about anything, and it will look the way it does on my rotator. But this guy, he's probably not going to be able to do it because he doesn't have the same tools, software, and resources that I do, and he doesn't have the same knowledge of Photoshop.

So yeah, sorry this guy has been fooling a lot of you for so long, but he's not me, he's a guy that copies other people's usernames and tries to use their reputation for personal gain.
Old May 15, 2011, 10:39:55 AM
Mudkip

Hey, it's nice to see someone off Pokezam again!

... so how do we know you're the real Neo?
Old May 15, 2011, 10:44:39 AM

Wow, that's... interesting. I never would've known about a possible impersonation since I never knew about the original Neo Pikachu. I'm wondering how the admin will deal with this

Good to see the real Neo Pikachu here :]

Maybe I'm just a PokeRemixStudio impersonator...
Old May 15, 2011, 10:53:59 AM
Giratina

Damn NP, did you plan this with RG? Good to see you back as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Globe View Post
Hey, it's nice to see someone off Pokezam again!

... so how do we know you're the real Neo?
I'd have to say a definite yes to that RG, haha.

Last edited by SK; May 15, 2011 at 10:56:47 AM.
Old May 15, 2011, 10:57:29 AM
Haxorus

I read the title in the VR thing and I was like "WHAT? NEO PIKACHU?" And I almost crushed my DS game in hand :V

Welcome back!
Old May 15, 2011, 11:14:54 AM
Haxorus

....Duuuudeee.
Welcome back, I haven't seen you in forever.
Maybe you'll remember me?
Old May 16, 2011, 04:04:07 AM
Zoroark

Welcome back.
Old May 16, 2011, 11:06:42 AM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
Looks like I'm the rain on your welcome back parade.

616 posts on another person's identity, pretty interesting. Unfortunately, this kind of thing has been done to me before, and I've seen bans happen because of it. People try to pretend they're me, sometimes even fool admins enough to get mod positions out of it, and generally confuse entire forum communities because of my reputation among a few Pokémon communities. The truth is, I've been active on Pokémon Elite 2000, Serebii, PokéCommunity, and GTS+. Really nowhere else.

The truth is I'm the original Neo Pikachu from Pokémon Elite 2000's forum, who recently changed his name to Neo Emolga (to me, that flying squirrel is awesome). The way you can tell is when I'm on Pokémon Elite 2000, I host all my images on my Ultradyne Photobucket account. This guy, however, just saves the banners I make, uploads them on his Superman-JMafia6 account, and then goes around pretending he's me. Another fun fact is the image rotator in my sig, the same one I use on Pokémon Elite 2000, works. In this guy's, it doesn't.

But, if you want even further proof, ask this guy to make you a banner, and I'm sure it won't look like anything I'm capable of making. On the other hand, I'll even take the next three banner requests just to prove I'm the real guy. Or ask me to draw Emolga doing just about anything, and it will look the way it does on my rotator. But this guy, he's probably not going to be able to do it because he doesn't have the same tools, software, and resources that I do, and he doesn't have the same knowledge of Photoshop.

So yeah, sorry this guy has been fooling a lot of you for so long, but he's not me, he's a guy that copies other people's usernames and tries to use their reputation for personal gain.

Well, time to go through my PZ PMs (Assumng I didn't delete them) as a test on who's who.
Old May 16, 2011, 12:12:15 PM
Haxorus

Neo Pikachu? Neo emolga claiming he's NP?

BRAIINNN

HURTTT
Old May 16, 2011, 03:34:48 PM
Volcarona

Welcome back Neo! It's been forever since you post here.

I could have swore there's a sig with cereals but then it was replace with numbers. Mmmm......cereal. And now my brain hurts.
Old May 17, 2011, 06:16:06 AM
Rayquaza

There is a prank of identity theft. The one we are welcoming isn't Neo.