Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > General Chat
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old February 19, 2013, 07:10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHANTOMxTRAINER View Post
Well! In these two day, so far it's been a blast! Dolphins might be my new favorite sea animal. I got to do the typical dolphin kiss, got to feed them, pet them and even got whacked I'm the stomach by its tail by accident! if they come out with a dolphin Pokemon in the 6th gen, I can understand if it learned Iron Tail.
Lucky, I'd like to be up close to a dolphin. I don't think there are any Aquariums on Long Island that have a dolphin exhibit.

This whole week is going to be busy for me since I'm working for my dad. Even though this is my Spring break (Yes, Spring break), I still have a bit to do including schoolwork, working this whole week, and getting a few projects done. I'll post what my AP Calc assignment is later, it literally is insane.
Old February 20, 2013, 07:54:27 AM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuniclus View Post
Lucky, I'd like to be up close to a dolphin. I don't think there are any Aquariums on Long Island that have a dolphin exhibit.

This whole week is going to be busy for me since I'm working for my dad. Even though this is my Spring break (Yes, Spring break), I still have a bit to do including schoolwork, working this whole week, and getting a few projects done. I'll post what my AP Calc assignment is later, it literally is insane.
Yeah LI aquariums suck ;( but that ridiculous, spring break!!
Old February 20, 2013, 04:50:50 PM
Giratina

My mid-winter break started today. I'll have the next two days off along with the weekend. During that time, mostly to get my mom to stop nagging, I'm working on one part of my AP English assignment that is due on Monday. The assignment is a short biographical essay on the poet who wrote the poem we chose a couple of months ago.

The essay needs to be typed up and, oddly enough, my mom threatened to take my computer away if my AP English grade doesn't go up.
Yep. That'll solve my low-grade problem. Take away the thing that I use to work on my assignments. Thanks mom, you're the best. *facedesk*
Old February 20, 2013, 05:10:36 PM
Shaymin

EDIT: Oops, there was more I had wanted to add to this post... Uhm, while I am really busy with school (working my butt off for the 95%+ advanced scholarship depending on where I go), my mom finally got Wi-Fi, so now we have internet! Wireless internet! Battling, trading, racing on MKW, tournaments, you name it, I can do it! It's really exciting for me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadcentruo View Post
Yep. That'll solve my low-grade problem. Take away the thing that I use to work on my assignments. Thanks mom, you're the best. *facedesk*
That sounds like a stunt that my mom would pull. Yeah mom, take away my phone, not like I use it to ask my friends questions or discuss things about school or anything. Noooooooo way. (But really, my mom is great.)

Last edited by Luxray13579; February 20, 2013 at 05:15:47 PM.
Old February 20, 2013, 08:08:57 PM
Kyurem

I guess I should count myself a bit lucky as I'm essentially living alone these days.

On the other hand, I feel pretty sick today I think I'm coming down with something.
Old February 20, 2013, 08:21:48 PM
Rayquaza

Man I really do not like the methods my Math Professor, has been doing, all he does is explain everything to us and expect us to know it, and if we don't he expects us to just go to a tutor that's free through the school. Really hate Math right now I'm gonna see how well I do on the next test before I get a tutor.

Also I really mad at myself now because I finished watching my entire Digimon Adventure DVD boxset but know I have a watch to rewatch the franchise, wasn't I already doing something like this but with a no series last year, I don't remember oh well.
Old February 20, 2013, 08:21:57 PM
Haxorus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiggy View Post
I guess I should count myself a bit lucky as I'm essentially living alone these days.

On the other hand, I feel pretty sick today I think I'm coming down with something.
Yeah. I have a stomach something. Hurts like hell.
Old February 21, 2013, 05:27:53 AM
Kyurem

I suppose I bought some flu medicine over at my local pharmacy. I think it might work, as it worked last time around. I hope I'll be feeling better - I can't really afford to be sick again, not while this group assignment is NOT finished. Can't flunk this, can't flunk that, not after I flunked one assignment. (Granted, the flunked assignment isn't failing, but it's worse than usual.)

I think I put myself on too much stress. Assignment stress. Eugh.

In the meantime, I think I might consider buying a Bluetooth mouse (possibly a gaming mouse), cancel plans to sell the tablet, and get the Philips IPS monitor connected again.
Old February 21, 2013, 05:41:07 AM
Giratina

If you're going to buy a gaming mouse, make it wired. More reliable in a gaming situation than a wireless mouse.
Old February 21, 2013, 05:45:20 AM
Kyurem

Quote:
If you're going to buy a gaming mouse, make it wired. More reliable in a gaming situation than a wireless mouse.
Good thing that the Razer Orochi I was looking at is both.
Old February 21, 2013, 09:17:33 AM
Servine

I called into work today since I live on a hill and can't get to work, so my work sent one of my co-workers to pick me up. However, the person coming to pick me up just got into a car accident. It looks like I won't be working today after all, you can't say I didn't try though.

Note: Missouri is currently in the midst of a major blizzard and the roads are covered in ice.

Last edited by Saigon; February 21, 2013 at 10:22:26 AM.
Old February 21, 2013, 03:10:49 PM
Shaymin

Work's been long. Thinking about Post Secondary edumications again. Planning my finances out so I not only save money more easily, but also manage to start saving to be living on my own pretty soon.(By that I mean like two-three years or so.) And is currently trying to get a regiment of better fitness going on.........

... And yet the door spring still amuses me...

(Past two months in a nutshell)
Old February 22, 2013, 08:08:40 AM
Kyurem

Hmm...

I just noticed that Microsoft Office has gotten casual for some reason.

What used to be "The spelling and grammar check is complete." is now worded "Spelling and grammar check complete. You're good to go!".

I like it better the new way.
Old February 22, 2013, 07:13:58 PM
Giratina

I hate myself sometimes. Last night, I was up for till four PM, writing an RMT. I fell asleep and the forum timed out. FML.
Old February 22, 2013, 07:22:59 PM
Giratina

Was this on your phone or other mobile device? Because on a computer it would be easy to just copy all that you wrote and refresh the page and everything'd be good as new.
Old February 22, 2013, 07:29:30 PM
Giratina

Yeah I wasn't thinking and I tried Previewing my Post. Ugh, worst idea ever.
Old February 22, 2013, 07:31:37 PM
Giratina

I'm a overly cautious. Even if I know I didn't time out, I'll always highlight what I wrote, cut it, and paste it back just to make sure I copied it perfectly. And if the session does time out, you could always cross your fingers that the text will show back up after hitting the back button.
Old February 22, 2013, 09:13:29 PM
Kyurem

I copy the post contents, and preview things, to minimize the chances of dropping the post.

Sometimes I still fail.
Old February 22, 2013, 09:17:13 PM
Giratina

I do all of that, and I make sure if goes through. I even click on the home button to make sure it shows up on the last 14+ posts (if it's one of those kinds of threads.) And since I'm so insecure I usually make sure I preview my post 5-10 times to make sure there are NO spelling errors, grammar errors, or awkward wordings.

Last edited by TurtwigX; February 22, 2013 at 09:17:32 PM.
Old February 23, 2013, 08:33:33 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtwigX View Post
And since I'm so insecure I usually make sure I preview my post 5-10 times to make sure there are NO spelling errors, grammar errors, or awkward wordings.
I guess I should be glad that my browser flags repeated words and autocorrects in addition to flagging misspelled words. Can't wait for Microsoft to implement a grammar and context checker - both exist in Word!
Old February 25, 2013, 05:10:45 PM
Volcarona

A lot of the time I don't have the problem of losing all my content in a post. Why? I simply don't know what to say half the time. A lot of these thread's topics are outside my field of knowlege (excluding topics about Pokemon and a few others). I should really stretch my mind to new information more often. :X

Last edited by GalliumGrant; February 25, 2013 at 05:11:09 PM.
Old February 25, 2013, 07:40:04 PM
Giratina

I like keeping my field of info open to everything. Even though I hate school, I love knowledge and simply learning new things, so I always try a little of this and a little of that to make more posts and, like you said, stretch my mind.

Also, I finally beat Super Mario World~! Technically this is a day late as I beat it right before I fell asleep, but it was a long and hard game. Especially since I went after every secret, but I was able to do it in the end. At first the controls were awkward and I could barely control the cape. Now I can beat an entire level by precisely flying over enemies. Funny how much better I get over a short period of time.
Old February 26, 2013, 12:24:57 AM
Kyurem

It's hard to think rationally when you're getting blasted by someone else's information.
Old February 26, 2013, 02:36:28 PM
Giratina

*TurtwigX picked up the book Overcoming Shyness* *TurtwigX felt himself overcome his shyness as he flipped through the pages!*

I think I've FINALLY done it. I successfully managed a few situations where my awkwardness would've normally held me back, and now I feel more confident about myself. It took long enough, but I'd like to thank my new friend the SAT Prep course teacher for the assist~ And now that I take that test tomorrow morning, time to get in some hours of much needed relaxation~
Old February 26, 2013, 04:15:44 PM

Quote:
*TurtwigX picked up the book Overcoming Shyness* *TurtwigX felt himself overcome his shyness as he flipped through the pages!*

I think I've FINALLY done it. I successfully managed a few situations where my awkwardness would've normally held me back, and now I feel more confident about myself. It took long enough, but I'd like to thank my new friend the SAT Prep course teacher for the assist~ And now that I take that test tomorrow morning, time to get in some hours of much needed relaxation~
Good luck, bro. I know you're going to do better than me on the SAT. :3 (I hate taking that test).

I might as well show what my AP Calc assignment is for Spring Break. This is just plain cruel. ;-;
Click image for larger version

Name:	Insane AP Calc assignment.JPG
Views:	791
Size:	1.32 MB
ID:	4594

If you can't see it well, it says this: Test is out of 100 points. Anyone NOT RECEIVING A 100% MUST RETAKE IT UNTIL THEY DO. Retests will be taken after school at 3:05 every day until everyone accomplishes this. After the 1st retest, your semester 1 grade will go down 1% for every additional attempt it takes you to succeed. This material is non-negotiable. You MUST know it. Only your very first attempt counts for a grade.
Old February 26, 2013, 04:19:03 PM
Regigigas

Quote:
I might as well show what my AP Calc assignment is for Spring Break. This is just plain cruel. ;-;
Attachment 4594

If you can't see it well, it says this: Test is out of 100 points. Anyone NOT RECEIVING A 100% MUST RETAKE IT UNTIL THEY DO. Retests will be taken after school at 3:05 every day until everyone accomplishes this. After the 1st retest, your semester 1 grade will go down 1% for every additional attempt it takes you to succeed. This material is non-negotiable. You MUST know it. Only your very first attempt counts for a grade.
Old February 26, 2013, 04:19:50 PM
Giratina

Incorrect! That paper says "ANYONE NOT RECEIVING 100% WILL MUST..." Your teacher needs to get on that proofreading. But... that sounds totally insane. 5 minutes (basically) for FORTY questions? How much worse can you get?
Old February 26, 2013, 04:21:56 PM

Quote:
Incorrect! That paper says "ANYONE NOT RECEIVING 100% WILL MUST..." Your teacher needs to get on that proofreading. But... that sounds totally insane. 5 minutes (basically) for FORTY questions? How much worse can you get?
Having him tell us that he might try to distract us during the test so that we lose time.
Old February 26, 2013, 04:27:34 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
Having him tell us that he might try to distract us during the test so that we lose time.
Dude... dude dude dude dude dude dude dude... your teacher... is a LUNATIC. He is INSANE. He is possibly INHUMAN (probably a demon, or something). You should make a complaint about this. This just makes me terrified.
Old February 26, 2013, 04:28:45 PM
Giratina

Distractions got ya worried? Use the black magic of blocking out the whole word with the power of forty thousand suns!

But nothing is worse than the time. I mean, just looking at it sets off my OCD. Why 5 minutes and TEN SECONDS? IT NEEDS TO BE PERFECT. EITHER JUST 5 MINUTES OR JUST 6. CHOOSE.
Old February 26, 2013, 04:35:45 PM

Quote:
Distractions got ya worried? Use the black magic of blocking out the whole word with the power of forty thousand suns!

But nothing is worse than the time. I mean, just looking at it sets off my OCD. Why 5 minutes and TEN SECONDS? IT NEEDS TO BE PERFECT. EITHER JUST 5 MINUTES OR JUST 6. CHOOSE.
It's times like these that I wish I was a mage like how I'm a mage in my Fire Emblem game. I'd use an Elthunder tome to cause a thunderstorm in the classroom and delay the test.
Old February 27, 2013, 07:36:05 PM
Administrator

If that is real, that's the stupidest assignment I have ever seen. I'm willing to bet something in it is just trying to get you to study.
Old February 27, 2013, 10:25:32 PM
Shaymin

Well I just learned I might be getting surgery... again...

This time it's putting something on my upper jaw so it can expand it....

So yeah, I'm internally screaming right now.
Old February 28, 2013, 12:07:42 AM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubab_107 View Post
Well I just learned I might be getting surgery... again...

This time it's putting something on my upper jaw so it can expand it....

So yeah, I'm internally screaming right now.
*wonders why Fubby needs the surgery.*
Old February 28, 2013, 09:51:39 AM
Haxorus

I am INFURIATED right now.

So there was a Dead Island GOTY Edition giveaway at Raptr today. I qualified for it, which is good, for me at least. I'd received the notification from them exactly one week ago. So I got really excited because I get a free copy of Dead Island! Sounds pretty awesome, right? Activation keys and everything (don't worry, the way this is done is legal).
So today's the day of the giveaway! Really excited! But I have school, so I figure I'll go ahead and do it when I get back, and considering how today was a half-day, I get out earlier than usual. What happens when I get back? You guessed it; I MISSED IT. Activation keys are no longer available. HOW THEY WENT BY THAT QUICKLY IS BEYOND MY KNOWLEDGE BUT WHATEVER, I'll just buy it then.
Sorry, I shouldn't be upset. It's not their fault this happened. It's mine.

Last edited by alternateshadow300; February 28, 2013 at 10:02:04 AM.
Old February 28, 2013, 10:22:34 AM
Kyurem

I've never heard of Raptr, except as something that other installers ask to install (which I always deny).
Old February 28, 2013, 10:43:04 AM
Celebi

I think Raptr is like a ranking system, cause most of my friends on facebook use it, and thats what I mostly see
Old February 28, 2013, 01:18:14 PM
Shaymin

Quote:
*wonders why Fubby needs the surgery.*
I'll try to keep it simple and short.

I have really bad teeth. Family tries to fix them with Ortho Treatment(Aka Braces n' Stuff.) Find out I have a Sist(Missing bone supporting a tooth.) Bang First Surgery. (They also removed my Wisdom Teeth then as well.)

Two years later, Go back to Ortho like usual. Turns out teeth on the Upper Jaw and Lower Jaw aren't aligning. Get some X-Ray. Upper Jaw is smaller than my Lower Jaw. Implement Sarpy. (The heck are these names.... A plate put on the upper jaw line to extend it outwards.) Bam. Now waiting on word of second surgery.

... And they said I might be in for a third one for Bone Graphing. (Filling in missing bone space.)

So yeah....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDxImpetus View Post
I think Raptr is like a ranking system, cause most of my friends on facebook use it, and thats what I mostly see
From what I remembered, it used to be a place where friends could chat and get together in games easier. Basically a friends list with benifits. (<- lol)
Old February 28, 2013, 01:24:16 PM
Giratina

Raptr is a site that you connect your Steam account, Xbox 360 LIVE account, and your PSN account to and it tracks your gameplay time and ranks you according to how much time you've played the game and how many achievements you've earned. They also give out some rewards to people who play certain games (little while ago, I got a 40% off coupon for anything in the "G" series on Logitech's website) and have tiny boards for every game on that site.

Kinda neat really. I don't use it often, but still neat.
Old February 28, 2013, 06:35:25 PM
Haxorus

Quote:
Kinda neat really. I don't use it often, but still neat.
And it is neat! I like it a lot! It's just frustrating how I missed it, and the worst part is that the majority of those who actually got the codes can't get them to work.
Old March 4, 2013, 02:19:53 PM

It's a miracle, I got a 100% on that Calc test on my first try! I think only 6 out of the 20 people in my class got a perfect score, so it feels really nice to have that off my back.
Old March 4, 2013, 02:47:03 PM
Celebi

Congrats on the 100% bro...least you don't have that silly repeat till you get a perfect stipulation to deal with
Old March 4, 2013, 03:06:57 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
It's a miracle, I got a 100% on that Calc test on my first try! I think only 6 out of the 20 people in my class got a perfect score, so it feels really nice to have that off my back.
Wow. All those odds were against you and you pushed past them. You must feel like a billion bucks right now. I'm extremely impressed. How hard did you study?

Anyways, I find my writing skill is improving in a course of mine, and it's a really good thing, because that means there's hope for me at the end of the year. It would suck failing (to my standards), knowing that I'm such a grammar Nazi.
Old March 4, 2013, 03:07:05 PM
Giratina

Oh my goodness, that's amazing! There's no way I would've been able to do that, I probably would freeze up from the pressure. Now laugh maniacally in your teacher's face! Like HAHAHAHAHA!!
Old March 4, 2013, 03:19:11 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Wow, awesome work! Do you think you did well because you studied?
Old March 4, 2013, 03:48:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalliumGrant View Post
Wow. All those odds were against you and you pushed past them. You must feel like a billion bucks right now. I'm extremely impressed. How hard did you study?

Anyways, I find my writing skill is improving in a course of mine, and it's a really good thing, because that means there's hope for me at the end of the year. It would suck failing (to my standards), knowing that I'm such a grammar Nazi.
If studying at the last minute on Saturday and Sunday count, then I guess I studied hard under pressure. I think I did 1 hour on Saturday and like...4hours on Sunday ahaha.

Quote:
Oh my goodness, that's amazing! There's no way I would've been able to do that, I probably would freeze up from the pressure. Now laugh maniacally in your teacher's face! Like HAHAHAHAHA!!
I could tell that he was shocked that I got a perfect score. xD I'm usually the one having trouble in that class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat333Pokémon View Post
Wow, awesome work! Do you think you did well because you studied?
I procrastinated to study, but it worked! A lot of it was memorization and he randomized all of the different types of questions.
Old March 4, 2013, 05:05:10 PM
Volcarona

I have my midterms this week. I had my first one today, and of course it just haddd to be the one I was worried about the most. Hehe, some certain people weren't helping with distraction on me getting that "last minute" studying in, but I feel I have done adequate at least. Astronomy Midterm is this Friday... hope I have better luck with that one though I'm not sure what kind of questions I'm supposed to be expecting. Psychology is my only other exam and that's Thursday. Though there is no rest for the weary, I have to remake a project and turn it in by Wednesday since I cut it all wrong. >w<
Old March 4, 2013, 05:12:32 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LugiaDialga View Post
I have my midterms this week. I had my first one today, and of course it just haddd to be the one I was worried about the most. Hehe, some certain people weren't helping with distraction on me getting that "last minute" studying in, but I feel I have done adequate at least. Astronomy Midterm is this Friday... hope I have better luck with that one though I'm not sure what kind of questions I'm supposed to be expecting. Psychology is my only other exam and that's Thursday. Though there is no rest for the weary, I have to remake a project and turn it in by Wednesday since I cut it all wrong. >w<
Good luck!

I think my midterms start at the beginning of April.
Old March 4, 2013, 06:21:01 PM
Rayquaza

I have my mid terms next week, I really need luck, probably wasn't a good idea for me to take 4 courses in my first semester.

However I think I'll do good really think it'll be easier once I'm done with academic stuff ad choose something I can be more interested in.
Old March 4, 2013, 09:12:28 PM
Kyurem

I have exams next week. Gulp.
Old March 4, 2013, 09:20:59 PM

Midterm grades are going to be released next week.

I don't know how I'm doing in some classes, specifically my culture class and my Spanish class. I got a C+ on a test in my culture class (there are barely any ways to raise your grade in that class, it's all tests and papers). I've been worried about my Spanish class too; I'm getting a lot of 70%'s on reading quizzes and my speaking is getting a little shakey. With tennis season now in effect, I can only expect things to get tougher.
Old March 5, 2013, 03:59:58 AM
Giratina

Our school decided not to send out report cards. Instead, you'll have to check them online. Guess they're trying to make up for last year where they had all the students print off a progress report every Friday for about 40 weeks.
And we had about 1,400 students last year. Do the math.

On to some good news, after finally taking one Greek/Latin root vocab quiz I never took in AP English 4 and getting a 75% on that and a 90% on a reading quiz, I've managed to get my grade in AP English 4 up from a 44% to a 60%. *confetti everywhere*
Old March 5, 2013, 05:54:38 PM
Giratina

I'm afraid of my grades. I stopped checking them online and I started trashing all progress reports with my name on them. Now that it's nearing the end of the year my body started going into "slack off" mode, which is one of the things I SWORE I'd learn to control. Not yet, I guess I put ALL the blame on band swarming my mind.
Old March 5, 2013, 06:12:02 PM
Giratina

Today was the Winter Sports Awards Dinner in my school. I was actually shocked when I heard my name being called up for an award, "Most Improved Wrestler; Junior Varsity" I forgot the coaches speech but it was pretty nice. I know they're not gonna hear this, but I'd like to thank my coaches!
Old March 6, 2013, 05:03:41 AM
Giratina

Oh, it seems that school has been closed for the day. That means it's time for my usual rant of FOR WHAT? There is NO snow on the ground and if there was ice this would call for a 2 hour delay. Are they that afraid of the usually-wrong weathermen? I bet if they told them that the moon was going to crash into the Earth they'd require all students to bring ocarinas to school.
Old March 6, 2013, 08:36:21 AM

The LI weatherman predicted heavy snow for tonight. I don't even know if I'm going to have school tomorrow or not. (I wish we didn't have school tomorrow ) other than that though, I feel like I'm doing a lot better in tennis; all I needed were 2 days of practice. The juniors at my school are also taking a trip to the Frick Museum and Koreatown. I wish I could be there instead of at school. Oh, and my friend also said they went to a museum called The Cloyster.
Old March 6, 2013, 10:53:02 AM
Haxorus

GL you two. Try studying with your favorite music.
Old March 6, 2013, 12:01:50 PM
Giratina

Quote:
The LI weatherman predicted heavy snow for tonight. I don't even know if I'm going to have school tomorrow or not. (I wish we didn't have school tomorrow ) other than that though, I feel like I'm doing a lot better in tennis; all I needed were 2 days of practice. The juniors at my school are also taking a trip to the Frick Museum and Koreatown. I wish I could be there instead of at school. Oh, and my friend also said they went to a museum called The Cloyster.
Yeah in every class I had today, the teacher talked about worst case scenario's on due dates for assignments lol.. oh LI
Old March 6, 2013, 12:26:54 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absol View Post
Try studying with your favorite music.
Attempting that has ALWAYS ended in a disaster. One of three kinds.
1. I get too into the music that I start dancing and singing (either the melody or the words.)

2. I get intrigued by the musical structure and I start learning how to play it on my piano and/or guitar.

3. I switch genres so much that I become focused on listening to as much music as possible.

I'm a person who lives for music, so it easily takes precedence over anything more important than it.
Old March 6, 2013, 12:28:58 PM
Haxorus

Quote:
Attempting that has ALWAYS ended in a disaster. One of three kinds.
1. I get too into the music that I start dancing and singing (either the melody or the words.)

2. I get intrigued by the musical structure and I start learning how to play it on my piano and/or guitar.

3. I switch genres so much that I become focused on listening to as much music as possible.

I'm a person who lives for music, so it easily takes precedence over anything more important than it.
Are you going to major in music?
Old March 6, 2013, 12:38:20 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
Are you going to major in music?
What a splendid idea! But the answer to that is NO! Instead I'll be making video games. But I can be a self-composer because I just CAN'T give up this drive to make music.
Old March 6, 2013, 12:48:40 PM
Haxorus

Someone's a little crazy with music, then...
Old March 6, 2013, 01:26:33 PM
Giratina

I made a pie chart one time depicting how I split up my interests. 1/3 of my life was music. Another 1/3 was video games. The last 1/3 was the rest of my life. Barely anything compares to my love for music~
Old March 6, 2013, 01:32:31 PM
Haxorus

I can see that, Music's definitely the most emotional and energized form of art.

Last edited by Eagles; March 6, 2013 at 04:51:20 PM.
Old March 6, 2013, 09:06:43 PM
Kyurem

I kind of like seeing Eagles back in here again.

I think I can manage studying with music on...
Old March 7, 2013, 11:38:11 AM
Shaymin

I am actually more productive if I've got music to listen to. When I mess up files within my games, it can take me around seven hours to fix a simple problem. (Took me nearly three days to fix a problem that had a very simple solution.) But with the music I was able to keep at it until I actually made progress or fixed my problem.
Old March 7, 2013, 06:16:06 PM
Giratina

I am just absolutely in love with this Wreck-It Ralph DVD~ Is it legal to marry a DVD? If it is, is it still legal to marry 3 at once? Technically 4 or 5 counting my digital copies. The movie looks so beautiful on a large HD screen where I can spend my time looking out for all of the various references. And all of the amazing bonus content, especially the deleted scenes which are both hilarious and over-the-top for a kid's movie. I even found an error on the DVD's main menu~ I've never liked a movie so much before.
Old March 7, 2013, 06:28:06 PM
Rayquaza

Quote:
I am just absolutely in love with this Wreck-It Ralph DVD~ Is it legal to marry a DVD? If it is, is it still legal to marry 3 at once? Technically 4 or 5 counting my digital copies.
You are weird.

Last edited by Magmaster12; March 7, 2013 at 06:28:40 PM.
Old March 7, 2013, 07:03:46 PM
Giratina

You're too kind~ *blush* But, if I'm weird, then what does that make you? You puzzle me all the time, Maggy. I just happen to really really really really really enjoy watching this movie and learning all about it and memorizing every single line inside of it oh my God now I know what obsession feels like.
Old March 7, 2013, 07:09:24 PM
Haxorus

Along with insanity
Old March 7, 2013, 07:20:27 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
Along with insanity
Heehee, insanity with a spritz of desire and just a taste of sugar.
Old March 7, 2013, 07:26:05 PM
Haxorus

Quote:
just a taste of sugar.
Psshhh, yeah right, more like 15 tons of it.
Old March 7, 2013, 07:34:29 PM
Giratina

Well I can't help it if I love sugar. But I don't wanna go into a sugar rush or anything. An S-U-G-A-R jump into your racing car say Sugar Rush. ...I just made another Wreck-It Ralph reference. HAH, I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT~!
Old March 7, 2013, 07:41:19 PM
Haxorus

Quick, someone get the tranqilizers, he's getting out of control again.
Old March 7, 2013, 07:42:38 PM
Rayquaza

c-c-c-c-c-c-combo breaker

Can't sleep right now I had some soda about an hour ago, oh well.

Last edited by Magmaster12; March 7, 2013 at 07:43:44 PM.
Old March 7, 2013, 11:26:21 PM
Shaymin

... Soda still keeps you up? Man I must be out if touch with everything cause I down that stuff like water.
Old March 8, 2013, 12:10:40 AM
Kyurem

I'm back home.

Now I've got over three thousand (!) photos to review and sort.
Old March 8, 2013, 03:35:55 AM
Giratina

Turt, we're having an intervention. Right here, right now, right this instant, on this thread.
Old March 8, 2013, 12:06:02 PM
Giratina

Umm, I'd rather not. Wreck-It Ralph has improved my overall well being by 120%! There- hehe- is NOTHING wrong with me at all~! HAHAHA~

Quote:
Now I've got over three thousand (!) photos to review and sort.
Wow, that's a hot number. How long were you away?
Old March 9, 2013, 01:01:57 PM
Giratina

Today, I took 1st Place in this wrestling tournament!!!! My friend also took 3rd, but yeah. I won in Overtime
Old March 9, 2013, 02:11:19 PM
Servine

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHANTOMxTRAINER View Post
Today, I took 1st Place in this wrestling tournament!!!! My friend also took 3rd, but yeah. I won in Overtime
Congratulations, PHANTOMxTRAINER!
Old March 9, 2013, 03:27:50 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic Daishi View Post
Congratulations, PHANTOMxTRAINER!
Thank you, so much!
Old March 10, 2013, 01:15:29 AM
Kyurem

Quote:
Umm, I'd rather not. Wreck-It Ralph has improved my overall well being by 120%! There- hehe- is NOTHING wrong with me at all~! HAHAHA~

Wow, that's a hot number. How long were you away?
6 hours.

My camera is frightening fast when it comes to burst-shots
Old March 11, 2013, 02:06:35 PM
Haxorus

Jeez it is very windy today. What's the weather like for the rest of you?
Old March 11, 2013, 02:11:33 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureAurorae View Post
Jeez it is very windy today. What's the weather like for the rest of you?
The weather here has been surprisingly good and warm, but... dark clouds everywhere, I think I might get more snow soon. Which is annoying because my dad and I have to wait for a day when there's no salt on the roads to go pick up the Scirocco. >.<
Old March 11, 2013, 02:45:05 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Dog master of war View Post
hi
Er.. i think you should contribute a little more to a conversation other than saying "hi"... But hello there anyways.

On another note, hah. I thought wrestling was over. But off-season training began and it's every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. And then I got Martial Arts on Wednesday and Saturday.. talk about a full schedule. Can't wait till Friday.
Old March 11, 2013, 02:53:09 PM

Just a reminder that posts here should be longer than 1 word in order to prevent spam.

Speaking of sports, I got onto the school Varsity tennis team.
Old March 11, 2013, 02:56:52 PM
Celebi

Quote:
Ah, Congrats Reun

Last edited by JDxImpetus; March 11, 2013 at 02:57:07 PM.
Old March 11, 2013, 03:57:59 PM
Volcarona

The weather is currently cloudy right now. There was no snow last week and it feels like spring. Then we end up have 6 inches of snow this week. Why can't the weather makes up their mind?

Quote:
Nice! Congratulation, Reuniclus!
Old March 11, 2013, 05:40:24 PM
Shaymin

Quote:
well guys today nothing much really happen today,just same stuff new day
Sounds like my everyday.... Except more interesting because I do Nudda.

So purchasing two sweet shirts. (Or at least trying to get one due to unavailability.) Kinda set me back on money... Aw well, I'm working lots so I got money.
Old March 11, 2013, 05:47:25 PM
Giratina

I spent the day doing nothing, too~ Not because there just ain't nothing to do but because I COULDN'T. Somehow getting sick is just a thing for me. Thankfully it's finally getting better but I actually had to miss school because of it. But hey, at least I made up for it with a lot of game time
Old March 11, 2013, 05:48:57 PM
Administrator

Hope you get well soon.
Old March 12, 2013, 12:14:41 AM
Kyurem

I think I have a perpetual cold or something.
Old March 12, 2013, 12:26:40 AM
Administrator

What is it about winter that causes a lot of folks to get sick? Getting colds from the cold is a false myth.
Old March 12, 2013, 12:44:01 AM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat333Pokémon View Post
What is it about winter that causes a lot of folks to get sick? Getting colds from the cold is a false myth.
And it ain't winter here.
Old March 12, 2013, 03:00:32 AM
Giratina

I actually know a lot of people that are sick or were sick during winter's prime. It could quite possibly be a mind thing that they think they're gonna sick and they do... I always find that if I think myself believing things, I think they are true and then it happens. I don't know, that's me.
Old March 12, 2013, 03:59:52 PM

While every other person here is sick, I'm feeling like I'm putting too much strain on my body. I already took a nap a an hour ago and I don't feel too much better. Earlier today during school was nice though. One of my friends acted differently around me today and I liked it (he usually pokes fun at me too much and can be pretty annoying). It's nice to see people realize their mistakes and change for the better~
Old March 12, 2013, 04:12:17 PM
Giratina

Quote:
It's nice to see people realize their mistakes and change for the better~
It's a shame I'll never know what this feels like. Because I am PERFECT and therefore I make NO mistakes! NWAHAHAHAHAHA!! (And of course as I am typing this something happens and I accidentally almost kill myself.)

Thank you few and the many family members and schoolfriends who wished me well, because I'm already feeling SUPER! Which either happens the day before I'm healthy again or the day before I feel awful, one or the other. Today was super simply because I found out I made Advanced Symphonic Band next year. But any day when I'm allowed to break school rules is fine with me~
Old March 12, 2013, 06:37:27 PM
Joltik

man today is going super slow....how about you guys
Old March 12, 2013, 06:44:48 PM
Giratina

Quote:
man today is going super slow....how about you guys
Days go by pretty fast for me, because everyday is pretty busy. And they're mostly the same or similar. School, homework, practice, sleep. With the other stuff too of course like eat, sleep, shower, bus and stuff.