Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > PokéNews
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

PokéNews Non-staff should post news on Pokémon General.

Search this Thread
Old October 30, 2009, 07:32:46 AM
Administrator

Default PokéPark Wii - More Details

Serebii has updated information for PokéPark Wii as the official website has updated with information regarding some of the attractions that can be played within the game.

The first one is Gyarados Marine Slider in which you guide your water Pokémon through a water obstacle course trying to achieve the best time.

The next one is Salamence's Super Sky Race in which you guide your flying Pokémon around a course shooting targets.

Next is Rhyperior's Heat Up Fight where you control one of four Pokémon in a ring battle. (Similar to Pokémon Rumble?)

Next is Bulbasaur's Furi Furi Dash where you shake the Wiimote to run (Similiar to Pokémon Dash?)

Finally there is Venasaur's Rope Swing where you build up strength on a swinging rope to try to fly the farthest distance.

Remember there will be more attractions, these are just the ones that have been revealed thus far.

More images from Serebii can be seen here
More information and more screens from andriasang
Old October 30, 2009, 03:03:52 PM
Pikachu

Default Re: PokéPark Wii - More Details

This game is really, something. I really dont know what to think of it. One side makes me think nintendo just wants sum cash in their pocket by copying other companies and make Amusment Park games. But the other side says this game dosent look half bad .
Old November 3, 2009, 07:15:24 AM
Administrator

8) Looks sweet! I hope it doesn't turn out to be a shovelware game.
Old November 3, 2009, 07:55:33 AM
Giratina

Let's hope it's not another of those minigame packs, and there's some sort of adventure/story. I know it's far from release, but the graphics could also do with a touch-up.

I am quite looking forward to this game, but we need a proper Wii adventure (XD sequel?)